Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Rides & Rider :
    @BlueHorn on Suzuki GS500e @vickytulla on Ravi paiggio Storm 125

Luckily I and @BlueHorn got some vacations from our workplaces on same days and pinged @BlueHorn to know howz his new GS500e is rolling or bato baton men I asked about having a tour...

The game Plan materialized on table pretty quickly I just inquired from @BlueHorn that what if we have a biking tour to thandyani and he said "lets go" ... and I was Like are you sure ?

3rd May Friday Night (or 4th may Saturday morning 1AM to be precise ) we left Lahore, @7thgear came to have chit chat and he dispatched us with well wishes... he was to much interested to Join but duty calls.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189860 @vickytulla and @BlueHorn rolling out from bluehorn's home..

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189861

with @7thgear ... (picture courtesy @7thgear)

so fwe reached shahdara (the gateway to lahore) and checked our bikes tyre, presuure changed the oil, and started the Tour from GT road :

First 115KM Stretch - we reached Gujarat roughly around 2:15~2:30AM which was way quickly then expected (we cruised on high speed using the complete speed limit available on road )

we met @FeoVo at gujrat he is the magic behind tour as he offered me to ride his brand new bike in this tour AKA Ravi Paiggio Storm. As the election fever was on we chated until 4AM until finally @FeoVo agreed "at last" to let us Go!

reached Islamabad as early as around 7:30~approx. this time we even didnt rushed and rode enjoying a good morning breeze...
    Got refueled and topped up fuel tank from Jinnah Super (as we knew that next 400km we aint going to get any refueling station) and trekked up to "Damen - e - koh" first picture when we re-dressed and got our self neat and clean from a fresh water spring so that we can have a good break fast and continue (no break/Nap )

I didn't bothered to take night shots as they were pretty useless and beside we were enjoying at the FULLEST because both rides were really cruising up to the expectations and roads were as lonely as we wanted.

Some Pics when we reached Damen - e- koh and refreshed.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189869 @BlueHorn with his hot GS500e

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189874 @vickytulla with RP Storm.

Will be posting whole tour InshAllah ... just managed to find some time today to start the thread..

SOME Special Shots of UN-Explored track of LoraHazara Region:

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190012

yea its me @vickytulla
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190013

Its not Switzerland Its your own "P" FOR PAKISTAN!
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190014

near hazara turn..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190015

Some where (LOST and Waiting for help and taking each others pictures.. )

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190977

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190974

The Endurance Road/Stream

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190975

Trumpet RIDES after Successful Endurance .. at Ghora Gali

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190976

-Happy Riding.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow nice gadget... I plan to get a gopro and a RC-heli with HD cam next time but this sure is a very good gadget to add in the list..

Quote Originally Posted by alam786 View Post
    Understanding that there had been some communication gaps between Vickytulla-Bluehorn let take one further step to resolve this issue by using one of these in future trips that would be super prof mode indeed.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the beauty of northern Pakistan is always a source of deep relaxation for me..

for Us Lahories even Islamabad is on the North side.. but you go deep in hilly areas more you get fantasized...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    A lovely shot captured by vickytulla from where we stopped for breakfast.

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191706

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Beautiful, buhut aala

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BlueHorn and vickytulla swagging it together

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191754

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Breakfast anyone ??

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191756

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I love this place. The bikes are parked right infront of the room ...

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191758

and so the first thing you see when you open the door is your ride

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191759

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vickytulla doing some sorcery with the camera

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191760

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Some shots from the hotel @ vickytulla

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191761

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191762

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191763

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191764

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

DANG it was so cold there specially when it stopped raining... and remeber I asked you couple of time that whats the ROAR.. the roar of the wind which passed through the trees was haunting...

and i think this is a very same place where a group of heavy bikers passed by and were noticing us...

BlueHorn and vickytulla swagging it together

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191754

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    DANG it was so cold there specially when it stopped raining... and remeber I asked you couple of time that whats the ROAR.. the roar of the wind which passed through the trees was haunting...

and i think this is a very same place where a group of heavy bikers passed by and were noticing us...
    vickytulla you are absolutely right. This is the same spot
    i think that 'roar' was coming from the four cylinders of a Fireblade

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Indeed best spot... you really hunted this hotel before I never could have found such a nice place where My Ride is just beside my window.

I love this place. The bikes are parked right infront of the room ...

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191758

and so the first thing you see when you open the door is your ride

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191759

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vickytulla please go ahead continue with the story ... the story of how we put the RP to the limit ... the story of how we reached the place in the following pic

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191765

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what a beautiful Thandayni Hill top amazing silence and you just return to you age of innocence their.. you missed it @BlueHorn you should have come up.. it was a small hiking..

@BlueHorn frankly I started to worry after noticing that the RP started to heat up and we were already overloading it with enormous weight... Thats why on traveling down I kept it idle and relied more on breaks and gears so that the Oil can cool down as it was cold ..

I am hundred percent sure if the bikes was not a good quality or old it may have screwed .. It really did it.. when we had last stop before reaching the hill top... I was confused to wait untill bike really cools down .. because I was thinking Feveo will screw me for screwing his Ride ...

vickytulla please go ahead continue with the story ... the story of how we put the RP to the limit ... the story of how we reached the place in the following pic

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191765

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default DAY 2 - SUNDAY 5th May 2013

Target - Reach Nathya Gali grab residence, park GS500e put all luggauge to room, Get RP ready for its Special Test Ride to abotabad and then Nathya Gali.

We woke up relatively early in the morning decided not to break fast in murree and just pack up and leave as Muree do not attract us any more, its just like another mall road from a busy city.

Bikes in Hotel Parking LOT - Which was more then just Stuffed

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191773

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191774

We stopped at Kashmir Point to complete the check list of tour and check mandotory oils break/Mobil in both bikes and to go through them if some thing is fishy so that we can fix it here instead of getting stucked in the way.

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191775

It was very cold and was about to rain ..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191776

Finally it rained and we Enjoyed alot.. it was lovely weather..
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191777

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

DO KEEP THIS IN MIND while TOURING the Beautiful PAKISTAN - Mind it.

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191778

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

While we started our journey towards nathya gali I exchanged ride with @BlueHorn notice over helmet are also on each other bike.. but it was to much raining on the way so I was unable to grab any snap.. while in Helmet i had to kept the visor little low so that cold rain drops do not enter and I kept slow .. it was very mesmerizing patch ... and i continued to sing along a song "barish ki chand boondien meray dil ko dobay jien.."

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191787

The mighty GS
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191779

The monkey Paiggio
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191780

Another Shot at the Spot where we stopped to have a nice Pratha break-fast with some fried eggs and Tea! notice it was no rain here becuase on the previous mountain it was raining and on this mountain as it was above the provisos one we left cloud blow
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191782

LE RIDES
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191784

LE RIDES again
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191785
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Arriving Nathya Gali..

We reached Nathya Gali grabbed the favourite spot room with bikes parking. . (picutres from @BlueHorns album as I didnt had pics from this time)

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191789
    @BlueHorn relaxing
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191788

Le- Rides..
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191790

Le more of our Rides...
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191791

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Preparing Ravi Paiggio for Ultimate Load Test, Stress Test .. or a Kill Test what ever you say ...

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191799

Initially @BlueHorn allowed me to ride it thinking I am not a retarded rider, but on first High Climb i tilted it in one wheelie second try and I choked it to death .. so I had to give it to a pro off course...
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191801

we didnt took al the stuff and carried only basic utilities and water e.t.c.. but our total weight on bike was above 350KG remember its a 11HP bike only. SO I was thinking we will end up seixing its brand new engine but what i learned that if the bike is healthy and is rode by pro high climbs are no issue but have to be very wise choosing gear shifts and momentum gaining acceleration ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default From Nathya gali to Abottabad to Thandyani

pictures courtesy bluehorn album (hijcaking his album from facebook )

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL ZYADATI ON 125 as said by @BlueHorn
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191805

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191806

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191807

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191808

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191809

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191810

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191811

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191812

Mountain eating machines... hate them from my heart..
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191813

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191814

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1191816

Climbing on High speed..

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List