Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Rides & Rider :
    @BlueHorn on Suzuki GS500e @vickytulla on Ravi paiggio Storm 125

Luckily I and @BlueHorn got some vacations from our workplaces on same days and pinged @BlueHorn to know howz his new GS500e is rolling or bato baton men I asked about having a tour...

The game Plan materialized on table pretty quickly I just inquired from @BlueHorn that what if we have a biking tour to thandyani and he said "lets go" ... and I was Like are you sure ?

3rd May Friday Night (or 4th may Saturday morning 1AM to be precise ) we left Lahore, @7thgear came to have chit chat and he dispatched us with well wishes... he was to much interested to Join but duty calls.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189860 @vickytulla and @BlueHorn rolling out from bluehorn's home..

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189861

with @7thgear ... (picture courtesy @7thgear)

so fwe reached shahdara (the gateway to lahore) and checked our bikes tyre, presuure changed the oil, and started the Tour from GT road :

First 115KM Stretch - we reached Gujarat roughly around 2:15~2:30AM which was way quickly then expected (we cruised on high speed using the complete speed limit available on road )

we met @FeoVo at gujrat he is the magic behind tour as he offered me to ride his brand new bike in this tour AKA Ravi Paiggio Storm. As the election fever was on we chated until 4AM until finally @FeoVo agreed "at last" to let us Go!

reached Islamabad as early as around 7:30~approx. this time we even didnt rushed and rode enjoying a good morning breeze...
    Got refueled and topped up fuel tank from Jinnah Super (as we knew that next 400km we aint going to get any refueling station) and trekked up to "Damen - e - koh" first picture when we re-dressed and got our self neat and clean from a fresh water spring so that we can have a good break fast and continue (no break/Nap )

I didn't bothered to take night shots as they were pretty useless and beside we were enjoying at the FULLEST because both rides were really cruising up to the expectations and roads were as lonely as we wanted.

Some Pics when we reached Damen - e- koh and refreshed.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189869 @BlueHorn with his hot GS500e

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189874 @vickytulla with RP Storm.

Will be posting whole tour InshAllah ... just managed to find some time today to start the thread..

SOME Special Shots of UN-Explored track of LoraHazara Region:

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190012

yea its me @vickytulla
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190013

Its not Switzerland Its your own "P" FOR PAKISTAN!
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190014

near hazara turn..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190015

Some where (LOST and Waiting for help and taking each others pictures.. )

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190977

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190974

The Endurance Road/Stream

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190975

Trumpet RIDES after Successful Endurance .. at Ghora Gali

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190976

-Happy Riding.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We were now at the bottom and very near to the turn from where road to Thandiani starts

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192257

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192258

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The road starts with scenes like the one below

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192252

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ vicky

how you know that i am going no a days ahead from you
    Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ap ki mukhbari hui hai ...

Quote Originally Posted by Musafir366 View Post
    @ vicky

how you know that i am going no a days ahead from you
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

While going to Thandyani ...

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192191

This Mountain was like 5KM to me.. but was like straight wall ... and amazingly these cows had no issue on such a tilted terrain and to my amazement there were kids with them too..
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192192

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Climbing upto to Thandyani

While the Bike's all 11 horses were put to work by @BlueHorn I was busy making these shots for you guys...

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192197
    Looking down towards abottabad ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192199

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@BlueHorn was busy riding and I was busy enjoying...

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192203

Zooming into kids at school which I saw when we were down there and now we are up here ...
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192204

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Finally thandyani :)

Review on Ride: Bike was super heat up when we finally arived and so does @BlueHorn so he just sat there and I was on the move .. with cam in hand like paindo on the Loose...

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192206

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Thandyani atmosphere..

First of all there was very less Pondi .. big disoppointment..

secondly it was Dang COLD and we had to sip tea before we can actually wander around..

we were flushed with Joy untill we Hike or I should say I hiked to the hill top becuase @BlueHorn was in no mood to use his legs ..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192209

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192210

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tourist Must Read - Thandyani

There are a bunch of tea stalls and hotels but Food is not good or average ...

It is an amazing lush green hilltop and a best place to do a barbeque or a Picnic.. use those stalls only for drinks/water or packed stuff only ...

thier is a saint Xavior Church its sort of an architectural site.. If you are planning to camp or dine in a resort I would suggest not to stop here and move ahead to "Far Pavilion Resort" I heard its a fantastic place to visit too.. but I haven't found strong sources about it..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Some nature loving views

Thandyani Hill TOP

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192214

I am just addicted to go to such places where no body honks and where I dont hear a rickshaw whining or buss spitting deisal... what a lovely place ... I pray it stays like this for ever,..
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192215

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Some More Lovely Shots

People please dont throw rubish like this.. very bad ..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192217

When I saw this house I felt like it has Sadness in it.. a feeling of being alone , casted away ..
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192218

The Climb track which freaked out Blue horn so he stayed down there near the Bike... lol...
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192219

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default ICE CAPS as seen from thandyani ..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192220

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192221

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default While comming back down hill from thandyani in evening .. a GREE SCENE!!!

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192226

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Some Thadyani Flora Shots..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192229

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192230

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On the way back we stopped in Nathya Gali Market near Nathaya Gali Gardens.. Bought few pizza's from RedOnion and dined in Affaq Sajji House which is famous for its awesome tast.. it was Brain freezing Cold night that day plus due to rain too.. Sorry have no piks we were to busy appetizing... ;D

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Day TWO ends..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    On the way back we stopped in Nathya Gali Market near Nathaya Gali Gardens.. Bought few pizza's from RedOnion and dined in Affaq Sajji House which is famous for its awesome tast.. it was Brain freezing Cold night that day plus due to rain too.. Sorry have no piks we were to busy appetizing... ;D
    The RedOnion at Nathia Gali also had a 'special' area for shokeen loag

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the funny thing kay janab nay topi aysay phani hoi hay kay abhi abhi toba kar kay aye hian or kahtay hian ....

kaya baat hay janab.

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post

secondly it was Dang COLD and we had to sip tea before we can actually wander around..

we were flushed with Joy untill we Hike or I should say I hiked to the hill top becuase @BlueHorn was in no mood to use his legs ..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192209

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1192210
    Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

User Tag List