Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas.

Rides & Rider :
    @BlueHorn on Suzuki GS500e @vickytulla on Ravi paiggio Storm 125

Luckily I and @BlueHorn got some vacations from our workplaces on same days and pinged @BlueHorn to know howz his new GS500e is rolling or bato baton men I asked about having a tour...

The game Plan materialized on table pretty quickly I just inquired from @BlueHorn that what if we have a biking tour to thandyani and he said "lets go" ... and I was Like are you sure ?

3rd May Friday Night (or 4th may Saturday morning 1AM to be precise ) we left Lahore, @7thgear came to have chit chat and he dispatched us with well wishes... he was to much interested to Join but duty calls.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189860 @vickytulla and @BlueHorn rolling out from bluehorn's home..

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189861

with @7thgear ... (picture courtesy @7thgear)

so fwe reached shahdara (the gateway to lahore) and checked our bikes tyre, presuure changed the oil, and started the Tour from GT road :

First 115KM Stretch - we reached Gujarat roughly around 2:15~2:30AM which was way quickly then expected (we cruised on high speed using the complete speed limit available on road )

we met @FeoVo at gujrat he is the magic behind tour as he offered me to ride his brand new bike in this tour AKA Ravi Paiggio Storm. As the election fever was on we chated until 4AM until finally @FeoVo agreed "at last" to let us Go!

reached Islamabad as early as around 7:30~approx. this time we even didnt rushed and rode enjoying a good morning breeze...
    Got refueled and topped up fuel tank from Jinnah Super (as we knew that next 400km we aint going to get any refueling station) and trekked up to "Damen - e - koh" first picture when we re-dressed and got our self neat and clean from a fresh water spring so that we can have a good break fast and continue (no break/Nap )

I didn't bothered to take night shots as they were pretty useless and beside we were enjoying at the FULLEST because both rides were really cruising up to the expectations and roads were as lonely as we wanted.

Some Pics when we reached Damen - e- koh and refreshed.

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189869 @BlueHorn with his hot GS500e

Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1189874 @vickytulla with RP Storm.

Will be posting whole tour InshAllah ... just managed to find some time today to start the thread..

SOME Special Shots of UN-Explored track of LoraHazara Region:

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190012

yea its me @vickytulla
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190013

Its not Switzerland Its your own "P" FOR PAKISTAN!
    BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190014

near hazara turn..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190015

Some where (LOST and Waiting for help and taking each others pictures.. )

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190977

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190974

The Endurance Road/Stream

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190975

Trumpet RIDES after Successful Endurance .. at Ghora Gali

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1190976

-Happy Riding.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai jo b hy i,m very impressed with @omer85 modification sense and his bike and i think that his bike need some cleaning with proper products and some professional photography and i,m sure this bike well prove itself to be one of the most beautiful RP in Pakistan......
    and one more i seriously felt that his bike need a bigger engine cuz that looks need some power to make a balanced ride
    Can,t think of a better signature

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default killing a 125 with a FURY of 52 horses of GS500e

I wont tell you which 125 it was becuase I dont want a another RP Vs unknown125 fight to start here lol ... :-D

while going from faizabad to rawat a 125 zoomed pass me and bluehorn I gassed up and over took him even he tried to speed up as musch as he can he was riding a brand new 2013 model 125 ... :-D

blue horn didnt bothered and stayed just beside me ... we reached a little traffic and at that point that 125 again crossed us this time it went from in between us honking horn and very dangerously in very high speed it may have ended fatal becuase of his stupid show off..

this turned bluehorn anger 'ON' he gassed up GS ... the 125 guy heared the roar of GS and instantly he knew .. he is screwed ... blue horn passed him and came in front of him and slowly started to reduce speed he tried to over take but blue horn didnt allowed him .. in the mean time i reached... I showed thumbs down and bluehorn and me exchanged victory sign and I looked at the 125 rider he was so much embarrassed that he was unable to escape the fury of GS500e... lol...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree that bike can face serious power loss if went on such high rides where I took my RP.

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    Bhai jo b hy i,m very impressed with @omer85 modification sense and his bike and i think that his bike need some cleaning with proper products and some professional photography and i,m sure this bike well prove itself to be one of the most beautiful RP in Pakistan......
    and one more i seriously felt that his bike need a bigger engine cuz that looks need some power to make a balanced ride

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I wont tell you which 125 it was becuase I dont want a another RP Vs unknown125 fight to start here lol ... :-D

while going from faizabad to rawat a 125 zoomed pass me and bluehorn I gassed up and over took him even he tried to speed up as musch as he can he was riding a brand new 2013 model 125 ... :-D

blue horn didnt bothered and stayed just beside me ... we reached a little traffic and at that point that 125 again crossed us this time it went from in between us honking horn and very dangerously in very high speed it may have ended fatal becuase of his stupid show off..

this turned bluehorn anger 'ON' he gassed up GS ... the 125 guy heared the roar of GS and instantly he knew .. he is screwed ... blue horn passed him and came in front of him and slowly started to reduce speed he tried to over take but blue horn didnt allowed him .. in the mean time i reached... I showed thumbs down and bluehorn and me exchanged victory sign and I looked at the 125 rider he was so much embarrassed that he was unable to escape the fury of GS500e... lol...
    hahahaha. i remember that poor guy. At one point I overtook him and immediately braked hard infront of me. I dont know how the poor guy managed not to slam his bike into mine. At another turn I cut him off so badly I actually felt my saddle bag 'kiss' his front wheel
    At first I tried to ignore him but he was very persistent and in the end he got flushed ... royally

btw, vickytulla do you remember those two cg125 riders who tried to race you on those steep bends? They almost slammed into the road barriers

Also, do you remember the guy who wouldnt allow my gs500 to overtake him? It was near Gujrat bypass after we had seen off Imran. I passed him from the side (kachi) road and then showed him the birdie He tried to catch us in his 2013 rolla but failed miserably. His face was priceless when I showed him the birdie while passing him from side at over 140km/h

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea i was watching it was a seen from movie "torque" ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    hahahaha. i remember that poor guy. At one point I overtook him and immediately braked hard infront of me. I dont know how the poor guy managed not to slam his bike into mine. At another turn I cut him off so badly I actually felt my saddle bag 'kiss' his front wheel
    At first I tried to ignore him but he was very persistent and in the end he got flushed ... royally

btw, vickytulla do you remember those two cg125 riders who tried to race you on those steep bends? They almost slammed into the road barriers
    they tried to catch up with you but they didnt knew I am comming from behind as I crossed them they gassed up and got behind my tail ..on the next steep I just pulled my leg out leaned the bike and didnt de-accelrated they tried to do the same and both just missed getting slipped and slowed down ... and then didnt bothered to catch my wind again ... do you know when we stopped near faisabad for refueling and relaxation they crossed from their after almost half an hour.. lol

Also, do you remember the guy who wouldnt allow my gs500 to overtake him? It was near Gujrat bypass after we had seen off Imran. I passed him from the side (kachi) road and then showed him the birdie He tried to catch us in his 2013 rolla but failed miserably. His face was priceless when I showed him the birdie while passing him from side at over 140km/h
    That was not a good Idea at all u know.. you are dangerous...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

after leaving Islamabad we met MAP friends.. Mr Arif sohail (The Classic CG owner), Mr Atif (Truimph Rider) and another fellow whom I dont know PW or facebook ID yet.. he was on GS150 had a tea together ... was a nice meetup....

when we stopped near them ATIF was like .. "OYE TUSI KIDER" ah hah ahha ... the were mainting a slow speed of 70~80kmh given the classic rides.. so we just took of after a brief hang out..

we reached Gujrat very quickly but to over bacdluck My ride got punctured..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1194263

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1194264

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That was not a good Idea at all u know
    The mother of all bad ideas was when I got dirt in my eye after 5 to 6 trucks came ahead and I made the mistake of rubbing it and the eye swelled up
    I had to put antibiotic drops in my eye for a week

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We reached Gujrat met Feveo told him all the stories of how his bike performed awesomely on high lands.. he was splendid.. gave him his bike with lots og thanx.. .. blue horns front beam was malfunctioning so got it fixed and then I sit with foad on GS500 and we came to lahore on topgear..

Day -3 Ended and me and Foad were Home - A Awesome Tour Ends.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes I still remember you one eye boll swelled like hell while reaching home .. lol!!

The mother of all bad ideas was when I got dirt in my eye after 5 to 6 trucks came ahead and I made the mistake of rubbing it and the eye swelled up
    I had to put antibiotic drops in my eye for a week

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

will post videos after compressing them right now there are huge in size..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We reached Gujrat met Feveo told him all the stories of how his bike performed awesomely on high lands.. he was splendid.. gave him his bike with lots og thanx.. .. blue horns front beam was malfunctioning so got it fixed and then I sit with foad on GS500 and we came to lahore on topgear..

Day -3 Ended and me and Foad were Home - A Awesome Tour Ends.
    FeoVo was nice enough to get a shop opened especially for me in order to get the headlight fixed. the problem was that the holder was faulty. so we got new holder and the 100w beam was back online

vickytulla btw, I still have some shots left from galiyat

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On our way from Nathia Gali to Muree, I stopped to show off my camera zoom quality to vickytulla

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1194343

Needless to say, I failed like a boss

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1194342

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Few shots of where vickytulla and I stopped for breakfast

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1194346

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1194344

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1194345

These were the last of pics with me, and now like the rest, I am also waiting for video upload by vickytulla

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

after leaving Islamabad we met MAP friends.. Mr Arif sohail (The Classic CG owner), Mr Atif (Truimph Rider) and another fellow whom I dont know PW or facebook ID yet.. he was on GS150 had a tea together ... was a nice meetup....

when we stopped near them ATIF was like .. "OYE TUSI KIDER" ah hah ahha ... the were mainting a slow speed of 70~80kmh given the classic rides.. so we just took of after a brief hang out..

we reached Gujrat very quickly but to over bacdluck My ride got punctured..

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1194263

BIKERS Vickytulla And BlueHorn tag together to Visit Beautiful Northern Areas -1194264

It was such a pleasure meeting Atif. He is a great guy. We had good tea break with him and couple of other MAP members

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice gtg bro cooool
    ASTAGHFIRULLAH ASTAGHFIRULLAH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice trip. RP seams to be a good bike.
    Life is thrill. Live it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

feel free to share ... I missed a lot untold... lol!

FeoVo was nice enough to get a shop opened especially for me in order to get the headlight fixed. the problem was that the holder was faulty. so we got new holder and the 100w beam was back online

vickytulla btw, I still have some shots left from galiyat

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@BlueHorn

Dunno why I can't see your pics..
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You mentioned of the dual with the 125 rider, we usually come across such good for nothing hooligans. I always avoid them when in traffic..However on open roads..
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    @BlueHornDunno why I can't see your pics..
    Check now bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    You mentioned of the dual with the 125 rider, we usually come across such good for nothing hooligans. I always avoid them when in traffic..However on open roads..
    loooool. You understand
    I tried to ignore him at first but he pushed too hard and then ...

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

User Tag List