Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Interested Neelam&Kaghan Trip on MotorBikes ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default R U Interested in Neelam&Kaghan Trip on MotorBikes ???

Hi,
    We re planning a motorbike trip of Neelam valley AJK and Kaghan Valley. If any of you is interested to join us, you are welcome.
    We had a short trip of Neelam in start of June on bikes, and this time we are planning it well to get max out. Plan is to go to Noori Top via Neelam valley and return via Kaghan Valley after crossing Noori Top. This time we have plans for camping rather than hosteling. We were well equipped and organized in last trip and we had a team member who could act as bike mechanic in emergency, We had a doctor as our team member, who could help us in medical emergency. This time we are taking it to a new level, by adding camping, means cooking too.
    Last time we reached near Noori Top but returned back because it was still covered with snow. Trip on bikes was an awesome experience in terms of liberty, ease and economy, however comfort level was not that as in a 4 wheeler, but it was not something that ruined your enjoyment.
    I am adding a few pictures from last trip. Our next plan is right after Eid-ul-Fitar [ actually we want to consume Eid holidays and 14 August holiday in best way ]

Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228092Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228093Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228094Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228095Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228096Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228097Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228098Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228099Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228101Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228102Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228103Interested Neelam&ampKaghan Trip on MotorBikes ??? -1228104
    Do it before you die.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Just post in Pwrc thread, and share your adventure tours with us. Thats it. Inshallah will send you stickers soon as its already in printing.

Sent from my Nokia 1100
    Thanks, Will do that.
    will be waiting for stickers
    Do it before you die.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Iam planning to move to Islamabad by 15 august. My bike already standing there. But the problem is about the dates you mentioned.

Sent from my Nokia 1100
    Bro, Actually, we all are with limitations in terms of off days from Jobs, thats why we planned these days to sandwich 14th August holiday.
    Do it before you die.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ManMachineAdventure View Post
    Bro, Actually, we all are with limitations in terms of off days from Jobs, thats why we planned these days to sandwich 14th August holiday.
    Hmm. Thats kind off hard to plan for me. Still kindly msg me with your PW ID. If this tour doesnt works out. InshAllah in future we may plan any tour.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List