Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Rawalakot, Banjosa Lake and Toli Peer on Bikes 01-09-2013 (sunday)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Rawalakot, Banjosa Lake and Toli Peer on Bikes 01-09-2013 (sunday)

As'salam -o-alykum

Hope all the great Pak Wheelians will be perfect

We have visited Rawalakot, banjosa lake and Tooli peer on bikes. The trip was one day trip, we had left rawalpindi in morning around 6:15. We stayed for breakfast in at hotel at the diversion bridge of Rawalakot and azadpatan and then reached Rawalakot around 100 and as we reached rawalakot, my bike got punctured which took almost 45 minutes to be fixed (This bike puncture was basically due to some problem in my tyre which i traced later, otherwise normally the bikes does'nt get puncture mostly. Then we started the travel again for tooli peer at 110. Toli peer is around 30km from rawalakot. A point came on the way in a bazar from where the route for toli per goes straight and the route for banjosa goes left. From that point banjosa lake is around 10 km. There was a bad patch on the way from rawalakot towards that diversion point of banjosa and toli peer, it was around 3km, total bad patch, the construction work was in process. We reached toli peer around 1:30, we stopped on the way for pictures too. The weather was cloudy and little rain started when we reached there and we got worried but soon the clouds moved away we had pictures there too. The route was not good for normal vehicles. Broken patches, with big stones and mud. And when we reached that diversion point of banjosa, we forgot to turn right and went straight towards rawalakot as were chatting each others and after crossing that bad patch and started analyzing that we have did mistake and forgot to turn. so again we turned back and crossed that bad patch of 3 km again and then reached banjosa, the roads were showing that rain took place few time back , the route was so enchanting. we spend half an hour there for snaps and then started our travel back to rawalakot as we already got late and can you imagine we had to cross that 3km bad patch again, lolzzz, it was so bad to see that trek again .. it was 5:10 when we left banjosa, we rushed so that we could reach atleast azad patan point before magrib. and almost we got successful in that and reached there around 70. Then we pointed out a mini jeep and started following that to maintain our speed and use the efforts of jeep drive to reach kahota. and that driver was really driving fast and we really reached kahota around 80. We rested there for a while and then moved for pindi with normal speed . Reached pindi around 9:15 in pindi food street where we had our dinner .

Around 11 liter petrol was consumed in my bike. it was honda 125 2008 model. And the other expense per head was around 500rs

Rawalakot Banjosa Lake and Toli Peer on Bikes 01092013 sunday -1275014Rawalakot Banjosa Lake and Toli Peer on Bikes 01092013 sunday -1275016Rawalakot Banjosa Lake and Toli Peer on Bikes 01092013 sunday -1275017Rawalakot Banjosa Lake and Toli Peer on Bikes 01092013 sunday -1275018Rawalakot Banjosa Lake and Toli Peer on Bikes 01092013 sunday -1275020Rawalakot Banjosa Lake and Toli Peer on Bikes 01092013 sunday -1275021Rawalakot Banjosa Lake and Toli Peer on Bikes 01092013 sunday -1275024

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    67 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

great ....

nice photos also.........
    LEGENDS OF THE NORTH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great yara..
    Very nice excursion and economical as well

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks brother "asifcae" and "huzaifa"
    i am really trying my all best to visit ratti gali in this season, because when the season will be off, then i will start visiting the places for a one day tour.(on sunday) as you know busy with job and also with studies still getting time for such recreations

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List