Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: Bike Tour Karachi - Kashmir, a futile attempt.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Bike Tour Karachi - Kashmir, a futile attempt.

I had just come back on August 31st from an exceptional and a Memorable Bike Tour from Karachi to Naran and onward to Gilgit (Astor).

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/roa...n-back-karachi

I was thinking of posting my experience and wondered how to begin writing on PW. And as soon as I would open pakwheels page I would somehow begin to read other threads instead. I was suddenly inspired by a thread where a group went to Neelum Valley and Ratti Gali Lake around the time when I was taking my tour of Naran & Gilgit. So I never got to begin writing my experience and instead began wondering how I could do a similar journey on my bike.

I enjoyed that thread so much that I simply could not wait to do a similar trip elsewhere and was searching for any opportunity to get at least 10 days of holidays in order to plan a trip to the North.

Now this group had two or three jeeps and a whole lot of people. It was a group that did tours of that area I think. I am searching for that thread now and as soon as I find it I will ad the link so you know what got me going.

They had pics of the valley and their journey that got me so hyped that I began to see where they went through and had another window of Google Maps open to see the direction, distance and names of towns and villages they went through.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    What I Call Adventure .... Some May Call Insanity

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here is my most recent Adventure Tour to Moola Chotuk ----- A Hidden Water Spring Oases in the middle of deep Baluchistan Desert.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mot...desert-khuzdar
    What I Call Adventure .... Some May Call Insanity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List