876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN*

Hi there fellas its we again the 9 to 5 office workers with fat tummy, high uric acid and high cholesterol..... it was almost six months when we hit the road in spring with @dr.omair and @angel82

but this time we got a big company from @ammarzahid @RocketScience @pirates and @mqsdrana they followed our last tour and noticed how hard we got our a$$ kicked by nature and were ready to go nuts as well...

Initial plan was revised like a 100 times untill we all agreed up one final list of places to vist and people who would be joining.

The Kick A$$ plan was to commute on GT road in night (as usual) to avoid traffic Jams and boring roads and reach at-least Muree by morning.

As monsoon just exhausted all its clouds, so we were quite hope ful that we wont be water gunned by nature this time and we went lucky - REALLY LUCKY! even I would say nature was actually happy for us to be there it just made things happen for us where ever we went...

We had two service kits for 18' tyres for RPs and GS and luckily did not had any roaring CG to ruin the essence of natural beauty and silence of north, even though the new latest RP has a bit loud exhust then its old models but was bearable.

Again the basic essence of the whole bike tour plan was to enjoy sight seeing, dont laugh your head off by hearing that we first time visited nara/kaghan and neelum valley.

we all had average city bikes or I should say non touring bikes like Suzuki GS150, Ravi Piaggio, GD-110 and we were 7 riders all in all.

Our track :
    1 - On 12th Sept left from office little early assembled at Shahdarah and left Lahore for Islamabad.
    2 - On 13th Murree to Muzafarabad, Garhi Habib Ullah, Balakot (first rest night)
    3 - On 14th left for kewai visited shogran, Sari, Paya, Kaghan (Second rest night)
    4 - On 15th left Kaghan for naran, proceeded to batakundi, then JhalKad finally babusar (Damn hard riding one bike fainted *will tell you later* )
    5 - Decended back from Babusar stayed at batakundi and took rest night.
    6 - On 16th Decended to naran went to Jheel SaifUlMalook (saw horses on Horses ... GOD GRIEF!! )
    7 - Decended back to balakot, then Mansehra, finally to abotabad. (another bike *and biker* fainted )
    9 - Avoided Islamabad due to Dharnas used Rawalpindi Saddar to aproach GT road reached Lahore on 17th in the morning and went to sleep for whole day after 24 hour bike riding.

All in all we Jumped into Water streams, danced under the waterfalls, had flat Tyre, swimmed like trouts in Kunhar, got bruised, stucked in Mud in babusar BUT that was one hell of Insane enjoyment, became mud monkeys that area ahead of jhalkad is in insane shape and is there is no road just a long on going process of keeping the existing road in shape and the whole track is a mud pound ... have a look at pics what happened with bikes... but we laughed hard while doing the endure...
    Enjoy

@angel82 after Muddy Babusar Ride!
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1479497

@dr.omair after Muddy bath to his GS150
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1479498

@pirates after his first Long tour muddy adventure!
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1479499

@mqsdrana's beautiful RP125 after he rap** her in Mud ....
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1479503

@ammarzahid's brand new GS150 ... welll sort of brand new.. ah...
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1479501

@vickytulla and his typhoon.. ah no typhoon but a mud monster
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1479505

@rocket science with his GD .... the super GD110 after reaching babusar after atleast 3 hours of constant Mud torture.... Man I respect this little machine.
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1479504

@and this is how we got clean ... DAMN that was so cold I still get shivers thinking of it...
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1479500

@ammarzahid's morning selfies ... ALLLAH KHAIR thats why aliens dont come to us...
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1479502
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After Lulsar lake they mountains the Climb and the track every thing went to extreeme they was absolutly no track at all... only a barren full of Big stones track which was used by Four Wheel Trucks and Jeeps.. there was absolutly no city type car to be seen ...and bikes stayed in first gear and it was a constant fight of motors power with moutains...

things when worse when we reached a patch where alread a truck was stugling to get out of mud pound.. we all stopped...

the road was under development there and the path beside it was actually a mud pount atleat 2feet deep... as we were able to judge it from trucks wheels which were dipped in...

here @dr.omair noticed that the new developed path (hardly 12 feet long) can be used to atleas few feets of mud poud and then we can use the sleave of pount to reach to other Side..

So our Super Man @dr.omair said let me go first if I dont get stucked you guys can follow my track.. se said OK!!!!

So our super man went in ... Just to realise that small patch of road was just developed and wa Quick cement (BLOODY HOLLY SH*T) and his bike went in ...

He jumped out of it and started to pul it out... and started screaming Waqar bhai Jaldi aien cement Sukh gya tu bike Paki ho jaye gee yahan per...

ha hahh a ha h ha ha h ha ha h ha ha h ha ha h ha ha h ha

So I parked my bike and ran toward him pushed the bike into 1st gear and started to pul it together with engine also pulling.. and after we applied all our power they bike did came out but was all soaked in cemet and bajri

Now this alrmed every one of Us...

as there was mud pool on one wide which even truck was not able to go easily and on other side it was quick cement... but then a jeep entered a mud pool and the driver was no novice and was a regular user of that track he chosed wisely and @dr,omair followed his foot steps at one place even Jeep went deep at this place Omar throtled his GS hard so he can quickly escape that area and dont get stucked again and whole mud splashed on to him and was full with mud from head to toe...

now we read Bismillah and Jumped into mud pool and luckliy we passed it (offcourse after a good Mud bath)...

after getting out of it we were quite happy that we suceeded but when we looked ahead the whole track uptil babusar Final Climb was like that.... (OH CRAp) we said...

After the Mud bath (and there was more bath still ahead )

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483354

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483351

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483352

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483353

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483355

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483356

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483357

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483358
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After mud bath and hectic climb which consumed around 3 hours we were at the base of Final Babusar climb ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Raj Dulari Fainted!

The day I first met @mqsdrana with his brand new RP I noticed it was over heating due t improper Carb setting. and (I doubt) improper Valve settings as well..

I asked him to get these two things done .. bike gram ho ker zor nahi liga rha... he told me he sure will... but Babusar ki base per pohanch ker pta chala k he missed his bikes tuning ...

Hence Bike fainted..

It boiled its Oil and stopped responding to its vital signs... ALARM!
    @mqsdrana who loves his bike so much was about to go faint too... so we took over the patient from him ...

I pulled its plug out it was all soaked in petrol.. checked the Current .. it was fine.. so I cleaned the plug waited for a while for bike to at least reach ambient temperature.. installed plug back and on first self bike was alive again now we started to stick with rana Sb and noticed few thing in his riding style which were heating the bike...

It was his first mountain Climbs ever on bike... and he was deaccelrating his bike on each deadly climb shifting down and then pulling bike up again which was grinding the clutch and motor had to use all its horses to climb which was adding it to worse but after little directions to keep the bike up ad reving on atleast 6k RPM before reaching any Climb helped him ... and then Bike did not stopped..

The new Paiggio Carb comes with a mixture screw un accessible to any one so we were unable to lean it a little according to available oxygen level werna shyid or behter ho jati,...

I leaned my bike even before leaving Lahore... and it helped me a lot..

on reaching babusar every body started to jump with Joy becuase as first bike fainted other new riders were shaked a little as well... but all tension released when we reached the top...

Luckily the Small Pocket Rocket of @RocketScience did not event snort any where on the road.... its brakes eat a lot of mud and were now working only 30% .. but still it was good to Ride...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Babusar the Haunted Beauty!

When we reached Babusar.. @mqsdrana after little time enjoying went back to his bike also @dr.omair... both changed there bikes Oil...

While we spended time having sight seeing....

The Verdict about Babsar if I give is...

Its Just like a Beauty which gives you a indicator that its not so friendly...

Ye baat men kuch istran kahon ga k jab ap Zoo men sher ko dekhty ho tu aap khuda ki tareef kerty ho k kitna pyara janwar hai lekin sath he apko is baat ka bhi achi tran andaza ho rha hota hai k ye khobsorat janwar sirf aik jhatkay men apki jan lay sakta hai ...

Hum log 2~3 hours wahan rahay dhoop honay k bawajood bhi waha ki thandak koi mamolt thandak nahi thee... local Army officer on duty told that they dont stay there for any more then 3 months and after they decend back to valley they find difficulty in breathing due to Climate Difference..

Being smoker I ignite Cigrattte and it lit off again anda gain even no wind was disturbing it... dont know it it was due to low oxygen signature...

thori see Climb bhi bohut zayada lag rhi thee... or bohut dur ki valleys bilkul pas lag rhi thee..

The Veiw was breath taking all over the place...
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483372

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    He jumped out of it and started to pul it out... and started screaming Waqar bhai Jaldi aien cement Sukh gya tu bike Paki ho jaye gee yahan per...

ha hahh a ha h ha ha h ha ha h ha ha h ha ha h ha ha h ha
    hahahahahaha

really i cant forget the moment when i was left behind on a turn and when i came forward i saw doc sb half stuck with his bike in cement. hahahaha mere zehan main cartoons agaye where the character get stuck and get frozen in cement hahahaha

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Babusar pass reminds me Haunted Hill Top where Crucifixion is performed it was beautiful but Broken Black Rocks was making it haunted like look.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Awesome memories of that day :-(

Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vickytulla the story teller!

Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Babusar: The Easy Deadly Beauty

Its one of the closest pass to reach even b novice riders... but Babusar top itself it no place to stay for city peopple like us... even a single night stay can go hard...

ITs stays closed much of the year....

and only summer as sets in it is opened after snow is gone...

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483374

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483375

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483376

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483377
    @changing Oil!
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483378

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483385

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483379

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483380

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483381

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483382

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483386
    @ammarzahids signature shot...
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483387
    @MY rockstar...
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483388

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483383

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483384

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lulusar lake was a beautiful water body in a desolate place. The scene was really bizarre also because of a beautiful mountain rising behind the barren environment.

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* - ynugu3y9

The road was so treacherous that we werent enjoying the view or anything but were just trying to stay alive on it!

12. 29-09-2014, 07:20 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great work guys... enjoyed detailed description :p
    U guys really had an adventure! Wow

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Excellent pics....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice weather at Babusar Pasd
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Clock started to tick exceptionaly fast as we chilled arounf on the babusar top... or we were to busy in sight seeing, taking pics and talking with each other...

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483974

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483975

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483977

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483978

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483979

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483980
    Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483981

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483982

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1483984

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484004

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484006

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484007

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484008

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484009

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484010

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Decending Down from Babusar top ...

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484011

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484012

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484018

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

awesome

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Insanity hits the sober riders *AGAIN* -1484012
    Mud on @dr.omair face ?:O

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not only mud but lot of many other things..

there were few bees in his beard..... a smashed wasp on his mirror,...... . his beard was brown color when he reached the top

Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    Mud on @dr.omair face ?:O

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not only mud but lot of many other things..

there were few bees in his beard..... a smashed wasp on his mirror,...... . his beard was brown color when he reached the top
    Hahahahaha downsides of Open face helmet in other words Hell Met

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

User Tag List