I enjoyed a short bike ride around Margalla Hills last Sunday (08 March 2015).
Route: From Islamabad through Pir Sohawa towards Khanpur and return to Rawalpindi via GT Road from Taxila.
Total distance traveled: 140 KM
Duration: 6.5 hours (without any break)
40% of travel was above clouds and remaining 60% under freezing rain.
Alhamdulillah, the trip was completed successfully, though I am still in the process of recovery from extreme cold
Enjoy the blurry pictures. Cheers
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad