Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: 40 days, 7000+ kms - extreme hiking. Camping, biking & soul refreshing sightseeing

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Completed 45 days, 7000+ kms - Camping, Biking & Soul Refreshing Sightseeing

Assalam-o-Alikum to this exceptional community of riders here on Pakwheels.com

BARE WITH ME THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS as I'm quite bad at writing and narration. Though I have formatted the whole post in apparent headings, so that everyone can jump to their part of interest directly. But, I humbly request GURUs atleast, to go through whole stuff as I being un-experienced and rookie in the field, do need their guidance.

PROLOGUE
    A little introduction of myself would be helpful for me and the PW community (which i'm sure is going to guide me in light of their experiences throughout this soul refreshing trip, from planning upto execution and in-transit phases).

Natively from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir. School life spent in Islamabad upto Matric. Collage life spent in Lahore. Then moved to Karachi in 2001 after joining Pakistan Navy (Aviation) and living here ever since, though I do visit Islamabad, Muzaffarabad and Lahore atleast once a year, but its just a routine exercise which hardly contain any adventures.

Exploration is something in my blood, which got buried deep down while living a typical military, tech savvy & married family life, bla bla bla, (hopefully UPTILL NOW) and biking is my passion since teenage. Whenever I got a chance to combine these two passions i.e exploration and biking I did so in form of short trips, sometimes with family and occasionally alone. (although nothing as compared to what the PROs of this community have accomplished so far).

STORY BEHIND THE IDEA

Last week somehow my passion resurrected from ashes as a result of a little conversation with my wife, "Honey (that's my nickname) AMMI (my mother) ki tabiyat ub kaafi behtr ha, kuch plan karain kahin ghoomnay phirnay ka". (My Mother, yet recovering from serious illness, the illness that pushed our whole family to saturation limits during last 02 years). I thought, "Yes, our body, minds and souls need a major overhaul and we should do something to accomplish this, so as to prepare ourselves for the forthcoming adversities. As soon as I felt the heat from ember, I decided to fuel rather than smother it. Therefore, started to explore the web, Google Maps + Earth and Panoramio etc. Subsequently, the ember grew to a blaze, and I STARRED all the POIs on google map, for the yet pretty vague expedition i was thinking about (Believe me it's quite difficult to escape from routine family & married life's thousands of "IF & THENS", Our major concern yet is how to cater for in between RAMAZAN month) and shared my insensible plan with my wife. It was quite shocking for me when she frowned for a second in bafflement and said, "Let's do it by God, Lets get mad".

MISUNDERSTANDING

Well, when I first thought of the trip (plz be patient, I will elaborate it in ensuing paragraphs), it was my misunderstanding that I am planning to do something like freakingly crazy (whatsoever) of my life, so I shared my thoughts regarding the tour with my Brother in Law [/B] @abdulkarim[/B] (one of my best friends) who is kinda adventurer himself, (contrary to my expectation) he encouraged me, even agreed to try to join me and suggested to visit the Pakwheels forums for guidelines.

PAKWHEELs Here I am with my Jaws-Dropped, Eyes Popped

I instantly jumped to the forums (30 April 2015 at about 9pm) and viola.....since the moment I have gone thru about 30 or so threads in biking section from very first post to last (nonstop with hardly 4 hour sleep in two days straight). As much as I am reading, and seeing pictorial experiences shared by PW adventurers, the stronger is my enthusiasm getting. By now the blaze has out-grown to HELL FIRE, means we are going to pull it off like "Now or Never", by any means and at any cost.

THE EXPEDITION PLAN - 40+ DAYS, 7000+ KMS - EXTREME HIKING. CAMPING, BIKING & SOUL REFRESHING SIGHTSEEING

THE EXPEDITION THAT's GOING TO PUSH OUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STRENGTH, OUR WILL POWERS OUR CONSISTENCY & DETERMINATION TO ACUTE LIMITS.

"An Adventure does not justify the definition of Adventure, until it shoves you beyond your limits" - Hammad Mustafa :-D (just came into my mind while convincing a cousin to join me for this trip, as he was bringing up thousands of "IF and Buts")

Enough of boredom for u guys. It's time to share my tour plan with a request for all the guidance, suggestions, corrections, criticism, appreciation, buck ups and advices, from gurus of adventures and exploration here at PWs, which is the major reason to write everything in such pain-staking details:

Participants (so far)

a.Myself - Age 31 years (Smoking since last 15 years has badly affected my fitness, so consider me 50 years old.....lolllz)
    Starting point of tour : Karachi on GS150
    Biking Experience:
    oKalaam Festival 2012 from Islamabad to Kalaam on Yamaha Vmax 1200 with my Brother in Law and CarCraft members from Islamabad, (me, my Brother in Law and couple of other guys, couldn't make it upto Kalaam and returned from Bahrain - quite long story, will tell u guys any other time).
    oRawalpindi to Muzzaffarabad via Muree road & Motorway, Bhurban & Aliot both sides, plenty of time on CD70, GS150, CG125, China made 70s.
    oMuzzafarabad to Neelum Valley upto Lawat and back in one day round trip on CG125
    oMuzzafarabad to Thandiani (Via Raara, Pattan Kalan) to Abbotabad to Mansehra to Muzzafarabad round trip in one day on CG125.
    oPlenty of biking to surrounding villages of Muzaffarabad District, which include some 4x4 only tracks.

b.Shoaib Sadiq - Age 25 years (First Cousin)
    Starting point : Karachi or Islamabad on GS150 or CG100 respectively.
    Biking Experience:
    oA few short biking trips to surrounding villages of Muzaffarabad District, which include some 4x4 only tracks and ZalZal lake in Chakar on CG125.
    oAlready visited the Naran Valley and most of Kashmir except (Neelum Valley) in quite detail, though not on Bike.

c.Aamir Lodhi - 29 years (Friend)
    Starting point: Karachi or Rawalpindi on GS150 or CG100
    Biking Experience:
    oKarachi to Lahore trip on CD70
    oNo mountain terrain biking experience at all.

d. @abdulkarim - 32 years (Friend & Bro in Law)
    Starting point : Islamabad, GS150
    oKalaam festival tour 2012 on Kawasaki Z10R.
    oPlenty of tours to Muree, Kallar Kahar, Jehlum, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad on GXR1000 and Z10R ( there must be a lot more, but these are the few ones I know about).

And at last, with extremely high spirits, courage and practical support by being desperate to ride throughout with me, to make this trip, the lifetime memorable event, not only for me but for our coming generations too.
    e.My Wife - Age 29 years (Mother of our two heavenly kids).

Starting point: Karachi or Lahore
    Bike Riding Experience:
    oShe rode with me to certain villages of Muzzafarabad District plenty of times, which include some rough mountain terrains and to Muree surrounding areas.

ITINERARY

First Leg / Tentatively starting from 1st June 15.
    Karachi to Sukkhar (666 Kms) Via
    Haleji Lake to
    Keenjhar Lake to
    Manchar Lake to
    Talti Lake to
    Sehwan Shrif to
    Dadu to Moenjodaro to Sukkhar(Night stay here).

2nd Leg / 2nd - 3rd June 15
    Sukkhar to Lahore (780 kms)

Night stay somewhere in between or 02 Nights at Lahore (if we could make it to Lahore from Sukkhar in one long-hauled ride).

From Lahore an old friend TAYYAB BASHIR is joining us (on his Vitz) with Family for our 3rd and 4th Legs only. My kids would also be with me from here onwards.

3rd Leg / 04 or 05 June 15.

Lahore to Muzzaffarabad (410 Kms) Via
    GT Road to
    Muree Motorway to
    Bhurban to Muzaffarabad.

with 6hrs or night stay at Rawalpindi.
    (From here @abdulkarim will join us on his GS150).

4th Leg - Muzaffarabad - Taobat - Muzaffarabad (07 June to 12 June). (410 Kms)

07 June - Muzaffarabad - Jagarn Resorts - Kutton Resorts (82.5 Kms) (Night stay here).
    08 June - Kutton to Kel - Arrang Kel - (80.4 Km) (Night stay here).
    09 June - Kel to Taobat - (Noon) (41.2 Kms) (02 Nights stay here).
    11 June - Taobat to Muzaffarabad - (205 Kms) (Night stay here).

After 4th Leg one night rest at Muzaffarabad. Will be Saying goodbye to Lahori Jigrot Tayyab Bashir for his journey back to Lahore. I can't insist him to go on further Legs with me as he don't drive Bikes and from Naran onwards his full family loaded automatic vitz cannot keep up with the tough terrain. Moreover, he has already visited Naran couple of times with his friends.

5th Leg - From 13 June (137Km) (3 to 5 days at Naraan-Kaghan Valley depending upon how soon we cover all the lakes)

This leg is going to be the toughest one as we have to hike for almost every lake visit, so will try our best to clear from Naran prior to starting of RAMAZAN. Please Guide me with such perfect plan so that i may complete this leg and visit all the lakes in shortest possible time.

Muzaffarabad to Naran to Jalkhad (197 Kms) Via
    Garhi Habibullah to
    Balakot to
    Payee Lake to
    Shogran to
    Kaghan to
    Naran to
    Saif ul Malook to
    Jalkhad to
    Lalusar Lake
    13 or 14 June - Saiful Malook and Ansoo Lakes.
    14-15 or 15-16 June - Dudipatsar Lake, Sat Siri Mala Lakes, Yasmin Lake, Lalazar Lake.
    16 or 17 June - Nooritop Lake, Lalusar lake (and leave for Gilgit - Baltistan the same day - if possible)

6th Leg - Lalusar Lake to Gilgit via Deosai, Skardu & Gilgit - (601 Kms approx) (16-22 June 15)

I am dividing this leg in small sections, each separated with night stays and with minimum distance travels per day i.e at much slower rate so that we don't get fatigued in an effort to be able to "Fast" while travelling, when Ramazan starts. (This is going to be a true challenge that we travel and fast simultaneously. It cannot be ruled out that we might have to skip certain 'Rozay' (May Allah forgive us, though we will exercise Qaza Rozay for skipped ones after Eid, Insha'Allah")

Section - 1(178 Kms) Lalusar Lake to Raikot - (on 16 or 17 June) -
    (Night stay here).
    Section - 2(Fairy Meadows to Raikot to Rama Lake).
    (Night stay here).
    Section - 3(82 Kms) Rama Lake to Sehosar Lake and Deosai Planes - (on 17 or 18 June)
    01 Nights stay here.
    Section - 4(67.4 Km) Deosai Planes to Satpara Lake to Skardu. (on 19 or 20 June)
    (Night Stay Skardu)
    Section - 5(87 kms) Skardu to Shigar Fort to Shangrilla Resorts. on (20 or 21 June)
    (Night stay here)
    Section - 6(186 Kms) Shangrilla to Gilgit, on (21 or 22 June) - (Night stay here)

7th Leg - Gilgit to Kunjraab Pass to Gilgit - (22 or 23 June to 27 or 28 June)

Now this is the leg for which i need real guidance from PakWheelers, as this route contains about 20 or so places to visit. I want to cover each and every place in 4-6 days. Please provide me with detailed itinerary i.e where to visit and when, date wise (with suggestions for night stays, preferably camping).

8th Leg - Gilgit to Shandur via Phundar Lake (203 Kms) / 28 or 29 June (Night Stay at Shandur)

9th Leg - Shandur to Kalaash Valley (197 Kms) / 29 or 30 June (Night Stay at Kalaash)

10th Leg - Kalaash to Kalaam - Mahodand Lake (274 Kms) - 30 June or 1st July DEDICATED TO @Spasha sir.

Well for this leg we might skip ROZA. coz its going to be the toughest one as explained by @Spasha sir.[/I]. We will try to reach Mahodand Lake straight and night stay there, if couldn't, will stay for night at on the way rest house or Kalaam.

11th Leg - Mahodand Lake to Muzaffarabad via Khawarzkhela - Besham City - Mansehra (357 Kms) 1st or 2nd July

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhh..........Finally I'm gonna see my Kids after 20 or so days and stretch my legs for 02 days, While our Bikes will be going through a major servicing and tuning procedure.

A short trip to ZALZAL LAKE before leaving on Back to Karachi journey.

Return Journey to Karachi

12th Leg - Muzzafarabad to Rawalpindi - (253 Kms) 5th or 6th July Via

Muzaffarabad to Thandiani
    Thandiani to Abbotabad
    Abbotabad to Terbela dam
    Terbela dam to Khanpur Dam
    Khanpur Dam to Rawalpindi (via Margala Hills Road, Sadhu ka Bagh) - Night stay at Rawalpindi

13th Leg - Rawalpindi to Banjosa Lake to Toli Pir (Rawalakot) to Mangla Dam (Mirpur) - (297 Kms) - 6th or 7th July
    (Night stay at Mirpur)

14th Leg - Mirpur to Kallar Kahar Lake to Khabikki Lake to Uchli Lake to Namal Lake to Chashma - (357 Kms) - 7th or 8th July
    (Night Stay at Chashma)

15th Leg - Chashma to Karachi (1167Kms) 8th or 9th July (with stopovers in between as and when required)

I have to reach Karachi on 10th July by all means as i have to Join my duty on 11th July.

I am enlisting the Change Log for the plan in post #16, in light of the inputs from the PW community and my ongoing further research for the tour.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    "An Adventure does not justify the definition of Adventure, until it shoves you beyond your limits"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello all there. Last few days were quite cumbersome while seacrching for stuff regarding the planned tour. Pteparation have entered the final phase with very few things to buy.
    It was quite informative alongwith tough to search for the stuff with in the planned budget. But Karachi never disappoints u when u know where to look for the specific requirements. Will update u guys with the list of things, prices and where to biy from, sooon inshaAllah.
    "An Adventure does not justify the definition of Adventure, until it shoves you beyond your limits"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good to hear your preparation is in final mode. I am sure your heartbeat is getting faster day by day as departure day is coming near but everything will be calm when you will be on the road. A few things came to my mind so sharing with you.

1. Before crossing Attabad lake, try to refill fuel tank from Ali Abad or any last petrol pump because shortage of petrol in Sust is a common thing and from Ali Abad to Khunjerab Pass its 173km. Calculate your petrol need according to consumption of your bike.

2. When you have plan to start travel from Sheosar Lake, Deosai to Skardu and you find rainy day then i would highly recommend you not to start ahead as ahead through out is muddy track full of pothols. Slippery condition will not allow you to control bike easily.

3. When you travel ahead from Mastooj towards chitral. keep one or two water bottles with you because from Mastooj till Booni is less populated area and road is very bad and there is no drinkable water stream on the way and i think no shops even on the road. It happens with us that is why sharing with you as we were very thirsty and could not found water till Mastooj.

When you come to Lahore, if its possible then "Be my Guest".

I will let you know when if anything else comes to my mind.

Thanks and happy travelling.

Quote Originally Posted by hammad.mustafa View Post
    Hello all there. Last few days were quite cumbersome while seacrching for stuff regarding the planned tour. Pteparation have entered the final phase with very few things to buy.
    It was quite informative alongwith tough to search for the stuff with in the planned budget. But Karachi never disappoints u when u know where to look for the specific requirements. Will update u guys with the list of things, prices and where to biy from, sooon inshaAllah.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan_mir View Post
    Good to hear your preparation is in final mode. I am sure your heartbeat is getting faster day by day as departure day is coming near but everything will be calm when you will be on the road. A few things came to my mind so sharing with you.

1. Before crossing Attabad lake, try to refill fuel tank from Ali Abad or any last petrol pump because shortage of petrol in Sust is a common thing and from Ali Abad to Khunjerab Pass its 173km. Calculate your petrol need according to consumption of your bike.

2. When you have plan to start travel from Sheosar Lake, Deosai to Skardu and you find rainy day then i would highly recommend you not to start ahead as ahead through out is muddy track full of pothols. Slippery condition will not allow you to control bike easily.

3. When you travel ahead from Mastooj towards chitral. keep one or two water bottles with you because from Mastooj till Booni is less populated area and road is very bad and there is no drinkable water stream on the way and i think no shops even on the road. It happens with us that is why sharing with you as we were very thirsty and could not found water till Mastooj.

When you come to Lahore, if its possible then "Be my Guest".

I will let you know when if anything else comes to my mind.

Thanks and happy travelling.
    Rizwan bhai. Many many thanx yar. Definately I will meet u in lahore Insha'Allah. Keep rolling with such useful tips.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MASHAALLAH, good luck for the trip, hope you enjoy this trip as much as you can with your wifey!
    3D Printers | 3D Printing | Biotechnology
    www.grit3d.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Brother,

God bless u & ur family with all his blessing and have a nice trip.

With best wishes,
    Ali Imran

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

O yaar!!
    I am sorry I could not finish reading ur first post but I liked it a lot by the time I was going thru 2nd or 3rd section of ur post...

Really amazing.
    MashaAllah.

As u re of my age, doing FSC from LAhore and joining navy,
    I am looking for my dear friend who also joined navy in 2000/2001 after FSC.
    His name was RMWA- Rana Muhammad Waqas Anwar.
    The last time we spoke was when he told me that he is leaving Karachi for CSS and going to LAhore.

Would be grateful if u can provide any clue about him...

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wow... Hammad after reading the trip itinerary i would say that you are going to have a super fun time.. but Rizwan sb's suggestions are spot on. Please don't exhaust yourself during the trip. Take short rests and have fun at small places.. Some lakes in Naran are a pretty tough trek, good for completing 1-2 in a trip but if you are planning to cover them all after riding the bike all the way, then take care as you have to be super fit. I would suggest to take horses from Besal for dudipatsar as the trek is almost 8-10 hours long. it will take you 2 days for going and coming back and then you need to rest for a day.
    Wonderful plan, i will be following it and wish you all the best, never knew last night when you told me that the plan would be this big .. Also, if you can, try to add shounter valley to the ride. Its about 3-4 hours drive from Kel and it has some majestic peaks including hari parbat, 2nd highest mountain of Kashmir. Heavenly sight. Also if you can get permission from your brothers in the Army, try to get a go at Minimerg valley in Azad kashmir.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sidneysaad View Post
    Wow... Hammad after reading the trip itinerary i would say that you are going to have a super fun time.. but Rizwan sb's suggestions are spot on. Please don't exhaust yourself during the trip. Take short rests and have fun at small places.. Some lakes in Naran are a pretty tough trek, good for completing 1-2 in a trip but if you are planning to cover them all after riding the bike all the way, then take care as you have to be super fit. I would suggest to take horses from Besal for dudipatsar as the trek is almost 8-10 hours long. it will take you 2 days for going and coming back and then you need to rest for a day.
    Wonderful plan, i will be following it and wish you all the best, never knew last night when you told me that the plan would be this big .. Also, if you can, try to add shounter valley to the ride. Its about 3-4 hours drive from Kel and it has some majestic peaks including hari parbat, 2nd highest mountain of Kashmir. Heavenly sight. Also if you can get permission from your brothers in the Army, try to get a go at Minimerg valley in Azad kashmir.
    Thanx a lot @sidneysaad. You are quite right about the lakes of Naran-Kaghan. Let see what we left for next time and what we achieve during this trip. Rizwan bhai's all input are catered for of course with dividing the first leg to three to four days. Secondly, bro its just the plan, doesnt mean that we will be going to achieve the whole thing. I have one thing in mind, where we feel that its enough for us we will return and leave the rest legs for sometime later. The priority is to enjoy the places to the peak point of aour stamina. Afterwards it would be no more enjoying but fatigue, so better to leave then fatigued. Means I m quite elastic about the whole plan. Let's see k kahan tk himmat hoti ha janay ki. Preparations completed and just waiting for the departure day eagerly. Keep praying for us, much needed. Minimarg is on my list but not a priority for now, being from armed services myself, I hope it wouldn't be a problem for me to get NOC, will see the situation and decide to hit it on spot.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haiderjaved View Post
    O yaar!!
    I am sorry I could not finish reading ur first post but I liked it a lot by the time I was going thru 2nd or 3rd section of ur post...

Really amazing.
    MashaAllah.

As u re of my age, doing FSC from LAhore and joining navy,
    I am looking for my dear friend who also joined navy in 2000/2001 after FSC.
    His name was RMWA- Rana Muhammad Waqas Anwar.
    The last time we spoke was when he told me that he is leaving Karachi for CSS and going to LAhore.

Would be grateful if u can provide any clue about him...

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Sorry bro never met any person with the name you mentioned. As u told, he left karachi for CSS means he resigned from here, so would be quite difficult to trace now. Though, I will check out on my return from trip and let u know if get any update in this regard.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

great... best of luck bro and wish you all the best. You know where i live if you need nay help

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ALLAH ap ke Madad karey.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sidneysaad View Post
    great... best of luck bro and wish you all the best. You know where i live if you need nay help
    Bundle of thanx bro. Just prayers needed now

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alhumdu'lillah All preparations completed. Just getting new brake shoes installed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pictorial overview of my preparations.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bravo...........
    Dudipatsar may be snow bond in these days, it will be very difficult to trek till lake in June.
    Similarly, Nori top will be also closed in june.
    and also check if Deosai will open till Skardu in said dates................
    Love the Nature

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alhumdu'lillah , First Leg completed, now at Khairpur . Asphalt temp was above 50 degrees at some points. Specially between Jamshoro and Sehwan. Manchar Lake was big disappointment. Will elaborate Later

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bikers have three things in life that they can never turn their backs on ........
    THE Motorcycle
    THE Family
    &
    Respect

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dinner and Breakfast Shots at Khairpur. I must say we have very wrong perception about Sindh and its people, wherever we pit stop people were extremely good and hospitable, we drove in night without any problem at all. Police was helpful and well behaved wherever we encountered em.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very well going Hammad & keep going till end. I like the charging hub... impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by hammad.mustafa View Post
    Dinner and Breakfast Shots at Khairpur. I must say we have very wrong perception about Sindh and its people, wherever we pit stop people were extremely good and hospitable, we drove in night without any problem at all. Police was helpful and well behaved wherever we encountered em.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan_mir View Post
    Very well going Hammad & keep going till end. I like the charging hub... impressive.
    Thanx @rizwan_mir bhai. Reaching Lahore tomorrow Night InshaAllah. Yup charging hub was last time addition to our luggage, proved extremely useful so far as we never ran out of juice from gadgets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List