Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree627Likes

Thread: Bike Trip (2,039 Km on Suzuki GS-150 with my wife), From Sept. 10, to Sept. 17, 2015

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Bike Trip (2,039 Km on Suzuki GS-150 with my wife), From Sept. 10, to Sept. 17, 2015

IN THE NAME OF "ALLAH"
    Assalamu'alaikum Wa Rahmatullah to All,

I have completed a bike trip with my wife from Lahore to Gilgit, Hunza (up to Attabad Lake) and Astore (Up to PTDC Rama). The tunnel (Attabad Lake) was not open during our visit, disappointed and decided not to go ahead, On return via Naran we changed our route and traveled via Balakot to Garhi Habibullah,Muzaffarabad, Murree and Lahore. Overall it was a wonderful trip for us. Thanks to Almighty we didn?t face any single problem / discrepancy regarding bike / trip. I especially want to thanks Mr. Rizwan Mir (rizwan_mir), Mr. Muhammad Izhar Ahmed (A biker and friend of Mr. Rizwan Mir) and Mr. Nadeem (basic) for giving me very useful guidelines regarding our trip. I also want to thanks Mr. Nasir Jamil and his fellows (A bikers group from Faisalabad we met in Gilgit city) as they also gave me some useful guidelines. Thanks a lot and God bless all of you and your families and grant all your prayers and wishes. I also met with Mr. Sagheer Sufian (Xoofi) & group (on the bikes) near Chilas as they were returning after completing the visit of Khunjrab Pass. He was astonished that how I know him? Sagheer Sufian Bhai you are admirable member of this esteemed organization (PakWheels). I have visited your all beautiful threads and my given remarks are witness. Thanks and God bless you. Another Bikers group met us at Rama (Astore) Mr. Moeen & group (Biker from Lahore) with some foreigner / female bikers. My last visit for these areas was in 2000 and long time has passed I couldn?t go there (Northern Areas). Although it was not a complete trip of the area but we enjoyed very much there.

Preparation

I have purchased GS-150 bike after detailed discussions with my friends and this is my personal opinion that GS-150 is trustworthy traveling companion. I have already some bike traveling experience in the past. I have done some changing / modification in my bike as I changed the rear tyre (Service cruiser 18-90-100). Changed the headlight bulb with LED and installed 02 extra U-3 Torch type lights with headlight for extra support of night traveling (as on low head light and on high U-3 lights).Installed car cigarette lighter device for charging of mobile during traveling (very helpful). Installed double foot rests both sides for my wife. Installed Denso horns. Installed Studds (an Indian Bike?s accessories manufacturing company) side box (on the right side use as tool kit box and for some light accessories. Prepared an extra seat cushion (with help of fiber ball filling material). I and my wife felt more comfortable by its use during the traveling. Changed the original power plug with NGK G-Power Platinum Plug.

Tool Box

02 extra tubes for tyres, complete puncture kit, 01 extra power plug, 01extra engine oil pack (Liqui Moly 20w-50) and some necessary tools / panas. Extra brake shoes. Extra Clutch, Brake and accelerator cables. Extra clutch / brake handles. Extra Chain lock.

Itinerary

Lahore (Via GT Road) ~ Abbotabad ~ Batakundi (Via Naran) ~ Babusar Top ~ Chilas ~ Gilgit ~ Hunza ~Attabad Lake ~ Mina Pin ~ Astore ~ Rama (up to PTDC Rama) ~ Chilas ~ Babusar Top ~ Naran ~ Balakot ~ Muzaffarabad ~ Murree ~ Lahore.

Expenses

Petrol consumption = 62.76 Liters = Rs. 4,690/-

Engine Oil Liqui Moly 20w-50 (02 Packs) = Rs. 1,400

Hotel (Total 07 Misc. Night stay) = Rs. 4,650

Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) = Rs. 3,770/-

Tea & Misc. Refreshments = Rs. 1,751/-

GRAND TOTAL
    Rs. 16,261/-

Note:-
    In Abbotabad Petrol was stolen in the hotel car parking area the rest tour was excellent and safe.

BALTIT FORT
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622441
    RAKAPOSHI
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622437
    ATTABAD LAKE
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622438
    RAMA
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622439
    LU-LU SAR LAKE
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622440
    OUR RIDE
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622443

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Continued Traveling to Bata Kundi
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1625803

Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1625804

Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1625805

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1625806

Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1625807

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Uploaded by mistake

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally reached Bata Kundi and Checked in "Shan Guest House end of day # 2......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very inspirational thread, picture quality is amazing, captured very beautiful sceneries. Very soothing to the eyes. You have proved that everybody can enjoy in the available resources. hats of to you brother.
    Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty, if only we have the eyes to see it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

(Day3) September12, 2015 (Saturday) Bata kundi to Gilgit City

It was very pleasant and sunny morning and after breakfast I took some snaps of guest house and its surrounding. We left Bata Kundi area as I was little worried about onward traveling further to Gilgit, Hunza and so on via Babusar Top. Although we had visited up to Lulusar lake in 2012 and in 2013 and these were completely family’s visits. I never visited Babusar Top after 2000 and this was first time that I was traveling via Babusar Top with my wife on the bike. We reached Babusar top at about 120 hrs and many tourists were there at the top who were enjoying sightseeing. The weather was cold at the top because cool wind was blowing. We met there with 02 tourists families from Lahore and were going to Hunza by Toyota Corolla cars. They were astonished and asked that how did you manage traveling up to here on the bike. They took our / bike’s snaps. After spending some time there, we left for Chilas. The weather was hot in Chilas. We were stopped at Chilas Bridge by security check post’s staff after some chit chat we left again and finally we reached Gilgit as we were searching hotel for our night stay. We met Mr. Nasir Jamil & fellows (Bikers) and they were returning from Skardu (very nice guys). We checked in all together in “Gigit City Hotel” (Airport Road) and room rent was Rs. 700/- per night.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nishat12 View Post
    bike trip 2039 km on suzuki gs150 with my wife from sept 10 to sept 17 2015 -1625810
    bhai naraz na hona ye Bhabi ki pic hatawo jise be ho acha nahi lagta plzz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tashfen143 View Post
    bhai naraz na hona ye Bhabi ki pic hatawo jise be ho acha nahi lagta plzz
    Thanks brother aap ka hukam sir ankhon per ab koi aisi pics load nahin ho gi (Insha Allah)

Best regards,
    Ali Imran

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tariqzaidi View Post
    Very inspirational thread, picture quality is amazing, captured very beautiful sceneries. Very soothing to the eyes. You have proved that everybody can enjoy in the available resources. hates of to you brother.
    Thanks a lot for your kind words. (Dil hona chahi da jawaan tay umraan wich ki rakhia). God bless us & our families & our country with all his blessing. (Aameen)

Best Regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks brother aap ka hukam sir ankhon per ab koi aisi pics load nahin ho gi (Insha Allah)

Best regards,
    Ali Imran
    u welcome u come come g u come but ye hukam nahi hai request hai or respect hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ye kon sa cemra use kiya hai os ki be pic laga do or price be i like it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tashfen143 View Post
    ye kon sa cemra use kiya hai os ki be pic laga do or price be i like it
    Brother ye Nikon D-3200 Camera ha or Lahore mein es waqat price Rs. 35,000/- ha (aap k liay Nikon center Lahore say price confirm ki ha). Waisay ye camera Peshawar say bhi mil ja ay ga or shaiad sasta mil ja a used mein. new camera ki price Rs. 35,000/- ha camera ki pics aap internet per daikh saktay hain.

Allah haifz.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Shan Guest House Bata Kundi
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626260

Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626261

Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626262

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai

i have customized my gs seat, i have removed the bump from the seat and added some foam, so you do not need these pillows underneath. Try it, it might help u in future. follow my some adventures here: https://www.facebook.com/maxventures1

IN THE NAME OF "ALLAH"
    Assalamu'alaikum Wa Rahmatullah to All,

I have completed a bike trip with my wife from Lahore to Gilgit, Hunza (up to Attabad Lake) and Astore (Up to PTDC Rama). The tunnel (Attabad Lake) was not open during our visit, disappointed and decided not to go ahead, On return via Naran we changed our route and traveled via Balakot to Garhi Habibullah,Muzaffarabad, Murree and Lahore. Overall it was a wonderful trip for us. Thanks to Almighty we didn?t face any single problem / discrepancy regarding bike / trip. I especially want to thanks Mr. Rizwan Mir (rizwan_mir), Mr. Muhammad Izhar Ahmed (A biker and friend of Mr. Rizwan Mir) and Mr. Nadeem (basic) for giving me very useful guidelines regarding our trip. I also want to thanks Mr. Nasir Jamil and his fellows (A bikers group from Faisalabad we met in Gilgit city) as they also gave me some useful guidelines. Thanks a lot and God bless all of you and your families and grant all your prayers and wishes. I also met with Mr. Sagheer Sufian (Xoofi) & group (on the bikes) near Chilas as they were returning after completing the visit of Khunjrab Pass. He was astonished that how I know him? Sagheer Sufian Bhai you are admirable member of this esteemed organization (PakWheels). I have visited your all beautiful threads and my given remarks are witness. Thanks and God bless you. Another Bikers group met us at Rama (Astore) Mr. Moeen & group (Biker from Lahore) with some foreigner / female bikers. My last visit for these areas was in 2000 and long time has passed I couldn?t go there (Northern Areas). Although it was not a complete trip of the area but we enjoyed very much there.

Preparation

I have purchased GS-150 bike after detailed discussions with my friends and this is my personal opinion that GS-150 is trustworthy traveling companion. I have already some bike traveling experience in the past. I have done some changing / modification in my bike as I changed the rear tyre (Service cruiser 18-90-100). Changed the headlight bulb with LED and installed 02 extra U-3 Torch type lights with headlight for extra support of night traveling (as on low head light and on high U-3 lights).Installed car cigarette lighter device for charging of mobile during traveling (very helpful). Installed double foot rests both sides for my wife. Installed Denso horns. Installed Studds (an Indian Bike?s accessories manufacturing company) side box (on the right side use as tool kit box and for some light accessories. Prepared an extra seat cushion (with help of fiber ball filling material). I and my wife felt more comfortable by its use during the traveling. Changed the original power plug with NGK G-Power Platinum Plug.

Tool Box

02 extra tubes for tyres, complete puncture kit, 01 extra power plug, 01extra engine oil pack (Liqui Moly 20w-50) and some necessary tools / panas. Extra brake shoes. Extra Clutch, Brake and accelerator cables. Extra clutch / brake handles. Extra Chain lock.

Itinerary

Lahore (Via GT Road) ~ Abbotabad ~ Batakundi (Via Naran) ~ Babusar Top ~ Chilas ~ Gilgit ~ Hunza ~Attabad Lake ~ Mina Pin ~ Astore ~ Rama (up to PTDC Rama) ~ Chilas ~ Babusar Top ~ Naran ~ Balakot ~ Muzaffarabad ~ Murree ~ Lahore.

Expenses

Petrol consumption = 62.76 Liters = Rs. 4,690/-

Engine Oil Liqui Moly 20w-50 (02 Packs) = Rs. 1,400

Hotel (Total 07 Misc. Night stay) = Rs. 4,650

Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) = Rs. 3,770/-

Tea & Misc. Refreshments = Rs. 1,751/-

GRAND TOTAL
    Rs. 16,261/-

Note:-
    In Abbotabad Petrol was stolen in the hotel car parking area the rest tour was excellent and safe.

BALTIT FORT
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622441
    RAKAPOSHI
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622437
    ATTABAD LAKE
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622438
    RAMA
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622439
    LU-LU SAR LAKE
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622440
    OUR RIDE
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1622443

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A far view from the Guest house
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626263
    Inside View of Guest House
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626264

Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626265

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saad56 View Post
    Bhai

i have customized my gs seat, i have removed the bump from the seat and added some foam, so you do not need these pillows underneath. Try it, it might help u in future. follow my some adventures here: https://www.facebook.com/maxventures1
    Thanks a lot and noted all as I shall check this.

Best regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626271
    We reached at Lulu Sar Lake
    .Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626272

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626273
    A beautiful view near to Babusar top.
    Bike Trip 2039 Km on Suzuki GS150 with my wife From Sept 10 to Sept 17 2015 -1626274

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Big brother, you got a nice guest house in Batakundi in reasonale price. you did some bargaining or was it due to off-season?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Couldn't see the pictures of GS's customized seat.
    alkandar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

User Tag List