876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Crash Course: Visit to Deosai & Rama

Disclaimer: Its a Crash Coarse because we crashed like ever 30 minutes after we entered Baltistan.

Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628346

Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1635512

Last month I shared a thread to ask professional bike travelers to know if we can visit Deosai and which route would be best bet and we did really got an excellent plan sorted out thanks to PW Senior member who guided is so good.

Beside the Sober riders league The plan attracted to newcomers this time, one was my university mate (kashif khan) and the other guy was @angel82's university mate (Salar) who noticed our "bike only" tours and both were fully geared up to taste it this time.

Every body applied for annual leaves a month before the plan and prapred there rides, as we had very "High Voltage" feedback on the condition of the trek specially in astore and skaurdu from @imranbhatti saahb...

I my self was in the highest stress as I was taking the newly imported Trail for the first time and I was totally uncertain about its quality/stabilty e.t.c..

In the meanwhile we learned that MAP Bikers Club has the Meetup on same date when we will cross Islamabad so we added that to list as well.

Riders:
    1 - @pirates [Nouman]
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628347

2 - @RocketScience [Khurram]
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628348

3 - @ammarzahid [Ammar]
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628349

4 - @mqsdrana [Rana Sahab]
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628350

5 - @kashi.khan
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628351

6 - @salargilani

Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1629455
    7 - @vickytulla (ME )
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628353

5th Sept - Left for Khajot PTDC - Attended the MeetUP and Continued to Mansehra and made a night stay there.
    6th Sept - Reached Chillas and made a night stay there.
    7th Sept - Reached Rama and made a night stay there at PWD Rest House
    8th Sept - Reached Chashma/ Chilum Chowki stayed on the road side shelter.
    9th Sept - Reached Deosai wandered whole day and reached Skardu and stayed night there.
    10th Sept - Went to Shiggar Valley and came back to Jaglot and stayed for night there.
    11th Sept - Came Back to Balakot and stay night there
    12th Sept - Came Back to Lahore
    13th Sept - Lambi tan kay neend pori ki..
    14th Sept - While going to Office totally hating the Diesal engulfed Lahori Roads.

Few Snaps:

Shoesar Lake
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628358

Marmot Alarming others on our arrival:
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628359

Rama Lake:
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628356

The AMAZING KKH:
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628355

The Killer Mountains - Nanga Parbat:
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628357

The Lonely Road and 7 Petrol Heads in heaven:
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1628354

I will be sharing the route and locations which we visited / missed, it was an adventure of a life time, but it wasn't enough, I will be heading there again and again... that place way more beautiful then I actually anticipated, and I know it will call us again and again...

It was like to much beauty ... this time we even took less pictures and gazed towards Allah creation more, because you keep staring at the scenic beauty but you cant get enough and don't get bored easily.

InshAllah Allah nay zindagi or moka de, har saal North jaien ***.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Bhai agla trip kab hai i have a cool ride too
    Lol ;-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did u stay at Chashma Imtiaz Hotel or Mumtaz hotel near Chilum? We stayed at Chashma on 6th September during our bike tour.. We stayed with Imtiaz
    Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity... ~ John Muir

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

DFUQ bro I no talking to u
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    While we three were trying to catch up with fellows who leaped ahead in decend all of a sudden few girls (Our luck we were three and they were 3 too) appeared in the middle of a no where...

They were totally breath less and were unable to hold and breath properly as they just climbed up the road ...

They waved at us to stop, so we did... first the admired our rides (Oh yes! lol) then they asked how much they have to climb further to actually see rama lake, I told them its already evening and trekking by foot means they will reach there by dark and its snow falling there so its not a good idea to proceed.

They should go back, also we inquired how come they are wandering alone here and learned they bunked there college trip and belong to Peshawar Medical College (no doubt why they were so beautiful.. lol),

College was on trip to here and staying at PTDC below in Rama, and teachers know they are resting where in real they bunked to go on Adventure. (I was Like really ? W*F ??)

They started to insist us to give them a ride of bikes as they were digging bikes too much so we gave them free ride ...

After this mind blowing meetup with ladies we descended further... while all the other members were staring at our "Mulakat" from below the mountain.. every body was like... "Number liya number liya number liya" ... mene kaha dosto I told her I am married.. ha ha h ha ha h hah ah h a and she was like "really.... app bilkul bhi married nahi lagtay.. bu ha a h ha ha hh ah ah h a"

Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1630321

Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1630322

After that we reached a "Tent hotel" just ahead of PTDC he made "Dumba Karahi" even he was unable to properly steam it in such a short time.. but the mutton was very tasty...

Any body who goes there must try him his name is Qari Suleman and has a Camping site and tent hotel just ahead of PTDC.

The day was full of Adventure including Offroad Riding, Trail Testing, Glacier visit.. and meeting fairies in meadows was an icing and topping on it/.... lol
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/biking/241419-bahawalpur-khunjerab-pass-5300km-bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

While we three were trying to catch up with fellows who leaped ahead in decend all of a sudden few girls (Our luck we were three and they were 3 too) appeared in the middle of a no where...

They were totally breath less and were unable to hold and breath properly as they just climbed up the road ...

They waved at us to stop, so we did... first the admired our rides (Oh yes! lol) then they asked how much they have to climb further to actually see rama lake, I told them its already evening and trekking by foot means they will reach there by dark and its snow falling there so its not a good idea to proceed.

They should go back, also we inquired how come they are wandering alone here and learned they bunked there college trip and belong to Peshawar Medical College (no doubt why they were so beautiful.. lol),

College was on trip to here and staying at PTDC below in Rama, and teachers know they are resting where in real they bunked to go on Adventure. (I was Like really ? W*F ??)

They started to insist us to give them a ride of bikes as they were digging bikes too much so we gave them free ride ...

After this mind blowing meetup with ladies we descended further... while all the other members were staring at our "Mulakat" from below the mountain.. every body was like... "Number liya number liya number liya" ... mene kaha dosto I told her I am married.. ha ha h ha ha h hah ah h a and she was like "really.... app bilkul bhi married nahi lagtay.. bu ha a h ha ha hh ah ah h a"

After that we reached a "Tent hotel" just ahead of PTDC he made "Dumba Karahi" even he was unable to properly steam it in such a short time.. but the mutton was very tasty...

Any body who goes there must try him his name is Qari Suleman and has a Camping site and tent hotel just ahead of PTDC.

The day was full of Adventure including Offroad Riding, Trail Testing, Glacier visit.. and meeting fairies in meadows was an icing and topping on it/.... lol
    Bhai larkiyaan he thin na pariyaan to nahi loll. Jo bhai pecha lake per he rah ga tha woh to khoob pitcha raha hoon ga

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gone through ur complete thread....bht hi kamal ho gaya yar ....keep uploading pictures immediately
    Love Live Pakistan....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jigzKorner View Post
    Kyooooon hahahahaha

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    Kyooooon hahahahaha
    bs ander ki bat
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/biking/241419-bahawalpur-khunjerab-pass-5300km-bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Those sub aka names are pretty cool
    yaar how about (Master Shifu ) @vickytulla

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salargilani View Post
    ever since i was taken care like an infant in the group... (Best travel mates one could ever wish / ask for)

@vickytulla (captain cool) @ mqsdrana (captain slow) @ RocketScience (Ustad G / the photographer) @ pirates (roudy rathore) @ kashi.khan (decide a title for urself ) @ammarzahid (the Shooter) U Guys ROCK

@angel82 'thanks a lot' will be an understatement

@vickytulla loved the title, coz for me it was really "a crash course motorcycling tour"

best explained....
    Winning is not every thing .... its the only thing

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kashi.khan View Post
    yaar how about (Master Shifu ) @vickytulla
    isnt tulla already wierd enuf 4 ya ?

bs ander ki bat
    Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    Kyooooon hahahahaha
    The "Kurri" effect..

Quote Originally Posted by shazi_00 View Post
    Gone through ur complete thread....bht hi kamal ho gaya yar ....keep uploading pictures immediately
    Thank you @shazi_00 your words of encouragement ... I hope you like the comming picturesx too..

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    Bhai larkiyaan he thin na pariyaan to nahi loll. Jo bhai pecha lake per he rah ga tha woh to khoob pitcha raha hoon ga
    Hum bhi yehi soch rahay thay h aha h a, but then we met them again when we were have Lunch/Dinner below in fornt of PTDC where they waved hands at us while passing buy..

he he he he he he he .... Allah mian apko Sabur or Himmat ata kery

Quote Originally Posted by Xoofi View Post
    Did u stay at Chashma Imtiaz Hotel or Mumtaz hotel near Chilum? We stayed at Chashma on 6th September during our bike tour.. We stayed with Imtiaz
    we reached in the middle of the night.. Dosto kisi ko naam yad hai ..tab wahan light nahi thee isliye nothing was visible and turbine operated lights were only working inside the rooms.. desi type hotem tha..

But one thing was same every where.. balti people are very very supportive..

Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    Lol ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Bhai agla trip kab hai i have a cool ride too
    Most Wellcome Bnation Quetta Chapter... would love to ride along..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The "Kurri" effect..

Thank you @shazi_00 your words of encouragement ... I hope you like the comming picturesx too..

Hum bhi yehi soch rahay thay h aha h a, but then we met them again when we were have Lunch/Dinner below in fornt of PTDC where they waved hands at us while passing buy..

he he he he he he he .... Allah mian apko Sabur or Himmat ata kery

we reached in the middle of the night.. Dosto kisi ko naam yad hai ..tab wahan light nahi thee isliye nothing was visible and turbine operated lights were only working inside the rooms.. desi type hotem tha..

But one thing was same every where.. balti people are very very supportive..

Most Wellcome Bnation Quetta Chapter... would love to ride along..

Yaar chalny dy kuch nhi hota @vickytulla

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no comments...... this will really make many boys jealous....
    Winning is not every thing .... its the only thing

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No it doens't...i think it suits you hahahahaha

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Random clicks
    Attached Images Attached Images    

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here are some from my side.....

Cabaret Dance on the lake........

Check out @RocketScience steps
    Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1631402

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla & @salargilani Hi-Five on Rama lake glacier.

Crash Course Visit to Deosai & Rama -1631403

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers