2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink Invitation for Tour to Gawadar in this season

Me and one my friend, are planning to visit Gawadar on bikes in next few days. We want to complete the adventure before start of swear winter season as now a days temperature is modest and specially on coastal highway areas weather is also pleasant in these days. We are only two guys on two bikes and invite all community members to join us. if any friend wants to join us then plan can be adjusted to facilitate all trip members. Currently we have a tentative plan of 7 days trip with 2 to 3 days stay in Gawadar.

All interested guys are warmly welcome to this adventure.

And experts are also requested for thier valuable suggestions as it is our first such a long trip.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best of luck Tariq sb

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tariq.majeed View Post
    Me and one my friend, are planning to visit Gawadar on bikes in next few days. We want to complete the adventure before start of swear winter season as now a days temperature is modest and specially on coastal highway areas weather is also pleasant in these days. We are only two guys on two bikes and invite all community members to join us. if any friend wants to join us then plan can be adjusted to facilitate all trip members. Currently we have a tentative plan of 7 days trip with 2 to 3 days stay in Gawadar.

All interested guys are warmly welcome to this adventure.

And experts are also requested for thier valuable suggestions as it is our first such a long trip.

Where are you from and please also tell the

Tour route

Estimated distance breakups

Estimated Expenses

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliarshad26 View Post
    Where are you from and please also tell the

Tour route

Estimated distance breakups

Estimated Expenses
    My friend lives near Okara, which is on main GT Road from Lahore towards Multan almost 100 kms away from LHR. I will join the guy from LHR.

Tentative plan is as following
    15th Nov, 2015
    Departure from LHR 4'0 clock and then after joining him we will move ahead, little sight seeing in Harappa and then in Multan and visit of some famur and historical shrines and then night stay in Bahawalpur

Day 2

departure from Bahawalpur, sight seeing in Rohrin vist to sehvan sharif n night stay there

Day 3
    Departure, visit mohinjo daro, makli graveyard and badeen to see meeting point of indus river with arabian see and then moving towards KHI or may be stay in Hderabad.

Day 4
    Sight seeing in KHI, Mazare Quaid, bike tunning and someother attractions and night stay in khi

Day 5
    Moving towards Gawadaar via Coastal Highway while sight seeing attraction on the way like nani mandir gudani and omara beach n night stay in Gawadaar

Day 6 and 7
    Stay in Gawadar and visiting surrounding places

Day 8
    Moving back to KHI and depending upon physical conditions either to come back on bike or by bus while bikes on bus or booked by train depending upon situation.

Budget
    Approximate budget is 8 to 12 k

But again I would say its all is tentative and it can be adjusted if any friend wana join us. In fact are only two and wish to travel in a group

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RocketScience View Post
    Best of luck Tariq sb
    Thanks a lot sir for your wishings n love

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tariq.majeed View Post
    My friend lives near Okara, which is on main GT Road from Lahore towards Multan almost 100 kms away from LHR. I will join the guy from LHR.

Tentative plan is as following
    15th Nov, 2015
    Departure from LHR 4'0 clock and then after joining him we will move ahead, little sight seeing in Harappa and then in Multan and visit of some famur and historical shrines and then night stay in Bahawalpur

Day 2

departure from Bahawalpur, sight seeing in Rohrin vist to sehvan sharif n night stay there

Day 3
    Departure, visit mohinjo daro, makli graveyard and badeen to see meeting point of indus river with arabian see and then moving towards KHI or may be stay in Hderabad.

Day 4
    Sight seeing in KHI, Mazare Quaid, bike tunning and someother attractions and night stay in khi

Day 5
    Moving towards Gawadaar via Coastal Highway while sight seeing attraction on the way like nani mandir gudani and omara beach n night stay in Gawadaar

Day 6 and 7
    Stay in Gawadar and visiting surrounding places

Day 8
    Moving back to KHI and depending upon physical conditions either to come back on bike or by bus while bikes on bus or booked by train depending upon situation.

Budget
    Approximate budget is 8 to 12 k

But again I would say its all is tentative and it can be adjusted if any friend wana join us. In fact are only two and wish to travel in a group

tour is great

but very unfortunately this is in working days

neither university is off nor my office

very sad to miss your trip

and ALLAH aap ko apni Hifazat mein rakhey

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliarshad26 View Post
    tour is great

but very unfortunately this is in working days

neither university is off nor my office

very sad to miss your trip

and ALLAH aap ko apni Hifazat mein rakhey
    thanks a lot bro for ur well wishings

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mate, before you embark on this journey let me tell you something..
    Wouldn't have commented if it were a post by some one who doesn't belong to Punjab. I am also from Punjab(Multan;Saraiki).
    Before I say something on the said topic, let me introduce myself. I am Muhammad Farhan Khan S/O Lt.Colonel(R) M.Asad Khan who served in Artillery division of Pak Army from 1949-1974. Bugti's are our family friends. My phopha Late Sardar Zafar-ul-Islam Khan Khetran was the president of Punjab Province of Jamhuri Watan Party of Nawab Akbar Bugti Shaheed. My Father has been the Commandant Zhob Malatia in early 70's and there is still a picture in my elder brother's photo album in which my elder brother is presenting flowers to Nawab Akbar Bugti when he was Governer of Balochistan and his heli landed in Zhob. There wasn't any Southern Command of Pak Army those days and Zhob Malatia and Chaman Scouts were two units of Army which came under Peshawar Core. There used to be Staff College, Quetta those days and that comprises the whole Army presence those days in Balochistan. My Father proposed/constituted Sibbi Scouts. Keep in mind Balochistan was given Provincial Status in early 70's. The hobby of travelling I inherited from my Father. He embarked on journey by land from Pakistan upto UK and on hoover craft to France on his FX in 1986. Pak Suzuki then awarded him for doing that much distance on small Pakistan Made Car.

I now come to the point why I stated all that. On 26th february 2012, I started my journey for Gawader from Multan on my Suzuki FX with the passion as many tourist/travelers have. I had read blogs of @Mozumbus and @yasirkhanpk in which they wrote that they were upto Iran border and its a total safe area. Its not. 26th night I stayed in Hyderabad. 27th in Karachi. On 28th I set off for Gawader via Lyari Express Way. When I entered Lyari Express Way it was unseen area for me. I had never been to Hub and this part of Balochistan earlier. Because the area was new to me, I started my journey before dawn to cover as much distance in daylight as possible. Toped up gasoline from Winder. Just before Zero point coastal highway there comes a check post of Balochistan Levies. There they stopped me and asked me where I was heading. I told them that am going to Uthal (Firstly I was not sure that time that where Coastal highway turn is, secondly I don't trust Levies and thirdly nobody has right to ask/keep track a first class citizen of a country that where he is going). When I entered the Coastal highway, the very next Levies check post before/after toll plaza stopped me. The very same ASI of Levies which asked me at earlier checkpost approached there and ordered his "jawans" to check my vehicle thoroughly. I asked him that why they checking so much thoroughly, he replied "Apney aap ko mashkook tu tum ne khud banaya hai". They also checked the documents(Punjab number). I had asked earlier from @baigaqeel in a PM that is it safe to go on coastal highway on a punjab number car and he had replied that they used to go there regulary, no problem but better not to use punjab number car. I used because I had only one car. Once I had asked @lovebikes in a post that is it safe to go Gawader and Jiwani and he replied that don't go beyond Gawader, be in this country. I didn't noticed those precautionary lines. Well, ASI asked that from where you coming. I told him that am coming from Karachi and going to Hingol National Park. He said in a strange voice "Khyal kerna Hingol tak he jana kahin agey na nikal jana". I still remember his name but I wouldn't disclose.

I was wearing Shalwar Kameez with a cap purchased from Quetta and a Charsadda Chapal purchased from Ghafoor market, Charsadda. I was having a cocunut placed on my car's dash board which I eaten at different places. I stopped at Kund Malir for a while and made pictures. Then just before Ormara turn comes a fueling point. I refilled gasoline from there. Had lunch from Al-Mumtaz hotel situated just after Ormara turn. Bypassed Pasni as I heard already that Pasni was not safe those days and still it isn't. Between Pasni and Gawader my car started missing, maybe it was due to Irani(so called Irani as I heard that they make it by different impurities localy and only Irani diesel comes here) petrol. I stopped my car for a while to let its engine cool down. When again I started it left missing. I entered Gawadar city(Airport road), there I asked the address of Jumaira Guest House on Marine drive, as quoted by @Mozumbus in his blog, from a biker. He was kind enough that he himself led me to guest house but it was closed those days. Then I went to Sadaf Resorts. He was asking Rs.2500 for a single room and was out of my budget. Then there someone told me that go to bazar area. There I found one in my budget in Rs.600 for night. Had dinner and inquired about petrol availability in town. Came to know that there is one petrol pump in Gawader which sells "Pakistani" petrol. I then went to a barber shop to shave the beard. Barber was talking in Saraiki/Sindhi dialect. I asked him that where he from and he told that he is from Muzaffargarh. I then told him that I am from Multan. He advised me not to tell anyone here that I am from Punjab as they themselves show that they are Sindhis. He told me that these people have hatred for outsiders specially from Punjab and now they have even started calling Sindhis too to leave "their" land. Slept with a plan in mind that tomorrow morning would test my car towards Jiwani and if it does missing again would get it repaired before going back to Karachi.

Next day 29th february(thursday)(it was a leap year) after doing breakfast I refuelled from Gawader petrol pump and visited PC area on top of the hill. Then I set off for Jiwani to test my vehicle. Jiwani was 80km from Gawader I already read on a distance board, the previous day. When Jiwani was 32/30 km there came a sign board that Iran border is straight while Jiwani towards left. My bad luck that I took the road to Iran border. I was not aware of borders then and specially so called "Friendly Islamic Republic of Iran's". Distance boards were telling that Iran border 30km, 29 km and so on. When came the milestone that Iran border 1km, there came a rope on road which was fallen or "made fallen" on ground and there seemed some vehicles parked at a distance of ~400-500 meters. Nobody/Official was there to ask/stop/tell. I parked my Vehicle beside those vehicles and asked someone to make my photo so that I can tell my friends that I have been to Iran border. I was in thought that Iran border is still away as it was written 1km on previous signboard. Don't know from where suddenly appeared two Iranian Border Security Force soldiers. They took my camera and said something in Farsi which was uncomprehending for me. Someone there told me that they want to arrest me and I should leave the camera and run away. I thought that If I run they can open fire. No Pakistani security guy came to my help. One young age boy there asked me" Agar hum tum ko in sey churaye to kitney paisey dega". I was in a deep shock then. I will never forget that time in my life. I felt like I am alone in this world. "Yousaf bazarey misar mein bik raha tha". Tears dropped from eyes when I written these previous few sentences. I replied "2 hazar deyga" He said with annoyance "sirf 2 hazar deta hai!". Iranian BSF guys then called their backup force and there came a single cabin Toyota with few more soldiers. ********(Thats the coolest possible word I can use for them and for any Pakistani involved in that) then blindfolded me, locked my hands on my back and putted me in their vehicle. I was unarmed, I was tourist my every possible belongings were telling. I was on border where I was unaware that I stepped into their area or not. I yelled desperately to soldiers "Mughey janey do meri maan mera intezar ker rahi hogi. Tum ko Ali ka wasta tum ko Panjtan ka wasta". But they didn't listened to me or maybe they were unaware of my language and I was unaware of theirs. There some locals were standing(maybe to cross the border), they told me that they are saying keh unhien pehley se "itlaa" thi.
    They took me across the border and handcuffed me with a pole outside their post. I was still blindfolded. I heard a voice of locking a gun trigger behind me and feared that they may shoot me although i didn't resisted in my arrest and I was in their custody then. But God saved me. After some time they opened the fold on my eyes. One of them knew English, I communicated some words with him in English. I told them that when my mother was reading in school they used to teach Farsi too and she can comprehend Farsi a little. They later told me that they make a call at my home number and if I speak Farsi, tomorrow morning they would send me to Pakistan and if I doesn't they would send me to Iran. I told them that I can not speak Farsi. Two months they didn't let my family know that I am in their custody. I still remember the night I spent outside their post under open sky handcuffed with a pole don't remember that I slept for a while or not. It was little cold. They given me rags of a blanket that I placed beneath me to prevent from cold. Life is precious and I was Alive.Next morning they took me to Chah Bahar and then kept me in Zahidan untill they released me after four and a half month and handed me over to Tehsildar of Gawader Nisar Gorgej which with levies brought me to Gawader. He told me that Deputy Commissioner Gawader wrote them a letter keh hamara banda wapis kero tu tub unhon me tumhein chora hai. They never returned back my belongings. In Gawader I was handed over to Makran Scouts whose Commandent Wing.Commander Riaz Ahmed Tarrar called me in his office. I had some far relative in Makran scouts then from whom I borrowed five thousand rupees for my journey to home which I returned back him later. I was not even having my ID card while my journey to Karachi from Gawader in Javed Coach. At Yousaf Goth terminal Karachi couple of my close relatives came to receive me. They were carrying the photostate copy of my ID card which my mother gave them. I would never forgive anyone at any capacity for giving that grief to me and my love ones specially my mother. May Allah's curse be upon them, Ameen!
    It took me a lot of time to come out of that trauma caused by the mental torture that I had. I deleted All my Shia friends from facebook. @Raheeln was one of them. I am sorry I was in mental shock. They Questioned me while interogation "Mazhab Cheh Ast"(Mazhab kia hai). I replied Islam. They "Cheh Islam, Sunni Ast or Shai Ast?". Then when they brought me back to Chahbahar before my release they repeated the same question.
    Their Interpreter told me "Hamarey bandey Gawader sey tumharey pechey they". Question arises that if it was true what were they doing in a sovereign country if it is!? Makran Scouts is literally bounded to their bases. Its Levies whose controls the major area including border and jiwani. So @lovebikes was true: Don't go beyond Gawader. Locals are also not trustable. They are common Balochs with no Sardar. Now I realised the meaning of "Khandani and ghair khandani". In my recent visit to Gawader with Karachiite friends one of local was asking"Tum mein koi Punjab ka tu nahi hai?" They think theirselves more comfortable with Irani or Omani tag and mingle more quickly with Karachiites/Sindhis as they have to go Karachi. God's system brings its own fruits of deeds, and they are paying for their attitude whether they admit or not. So mate don't enter Pasni. Don't go beyond Gawader. After Buzi Pass, area is not that secure and although we heard Army is controlling the area but realities on grounds are different. You never know whose benefits are related with the area. To me, Irani's Chahbahar port and Dubai port is to suffer most if Gawader port becomes operational.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farhan_khetran View Post
    Wouldn't have commented if it were a post by some one who doesn't belong to Punjab. I am also from Punjab(Multan;Saraiki).
    Before I say something on the said topic, let me introduce myself. I am Muhammad Farhan Khan S/O Lt.Colonel(R) M.Asad Khan who served in Artillery division of Pak Army from 1949-1979. Bugti's are our family friends. My phopha Late Sardar Zafar-ul-Islam Khan Khetran was the president of Punjab Province of Jamhuri Watan Party of Nawab Akbar Bugti Shaheed. My Father has been the Commandant Zhob Malatia in early 70's and there is still a picture in my elder brother's photo album in which my elder brother is presenting flowers to Nawab Akbar Bugti when he was Governer of Balochistan and his heli landed in Zhob. There wasn't any Southern Command of Pak Army those days and Zhob Malatia and Chaman Scouts were two units of Army which came under Peshawar Core. There used to be Staff College, Quetta those days and that comprises the whole Army presence those days in Balochistan. My Father proposed/constituted Sibbi Scouts. Keep in mind Balochistan was given Provincial Status in early 70's. The hobby of travelling I inherited from my Father. He embarked on journey by land from Pakistan upto UK and on hoover craft to France on his FX in 1986. Pak Suzuki then awarded him for doing that much distance on small Pakistan Made Car.

I now come to the point why I stated all that. On 26th february 2012, I started my journey for Gawader from Multan on my Suzuki FX with the passion as many tourist/travelers have. I had read blogs of @Mozumbus and @yasirkhanpk in which they wrote that they were upto Iran border and its a total safe area. Its not. 26th night I stayed in Hyderabad. 27th in Karachi. On 28th I set off for Gawader via Lyari Express Way. When I entered Lyari Express Way it was unseen area for me. I had never been to Hub and this part of Balochistan earlier. Because the area was new to me, I started my journey before dawn to cover as much distance in daylight as possible. Toped up gasoline from Winder. Just before Zero point coastal highway there comes a check post of Balochistan Levies. There they stopped me and asked me where I was heading. I told them that am going to Uthal (Firstly I was not sure that time that where Coastal highway turn is, secondly I don't trust Levies and thirdly nobody has right to ask/keep track a first class citizen of a country that where he is going). When I entered the Coastal highway, the very next Levies check post before/after toll plaza stopped me. The very same ASI of Levies which asked me at earlier checkpost approached there and ordered his "jawans" to check my vehicle thoroughly. I asked him that why they checking so much thoroughly, he replied "Apney aap ko mashkook tu tum ne khud banaya hai". They also checked the documents(Punjab number). I had asked earlier from @baigaqeel in a PM that is it safe to go on coastal highway on a punjab number car and he had replied that they used to go there regulary, no problem but better not to use punjab number car. I used because I had only one car. Once I had asked @lovebikes in a post that is it safe to go Gawader and Jiwani and he replied that don't go beyond Gawader, be in this country. I didn't noticed those precautionary lines. Well, ASI asked that from where you coming. I told him that am coming from Karachi and going to Hingol National Park. He said in a strange voice "Khyal kerna Hingol tak he jana kahin agey na nikal jana". I still remember his name but I wouldn't disclose.

I was wearing Shalwar Kameez with a cap purchased from Quetta and a Charsadda Chapal purchased from Ghafoor market, Charsadda. I was having a cocunut placed on my car's dash board which I eaten at different places. I stopped at Kund Malir for a while and made pictures. Then just before Ormara turn comes a fueling point. I refilled gasoline from there. Had lunch from Al-Mumtaz hotel situated just after Ormara turn. Bypassed Pasni as I heard already that Pasni was not safe those days and still it isn't. Between Pasni and Gawader my car started missing, maybe it was due to Irani(so called Irani as I heard that they make it by different impurities localy and only Irani diesel comes here) petrol. I stopped my car for a while to let its engine cool down. When again I started it left missing. I entered Gawadar city(Airport road), there I asked the address of Jumaira Guest House on Marine drive, as quoted by @Mozumbus in his blog, from a biker. He was kind enough that he himself led me to guest house but it was closed those days. Then I went to Sadaf Resorts. He was asking Rs.2500 for a single room and was out of my budget. Then there someone told me that go to bazr area. There I found one in my budget in Rs.600 for night. Had dinner and inquired about petrol availability in town. Came to know that there is one petrol pump in Gawader which sells "Pakistani" petrol. I then went to a barber shop to shave the beard. Barber was talking in Saraiki/Sindhi dialect. I asked him that where he from and he told that he is from Muzaffargarh. I then told him that I am from Multan. He advised me not to tell anyone here that I am from Punjab as they themselves show that they are Sindhis. He told me that these people have hatred for outsiders specially from Punjab and now they have even started calling Sindhis too to leave "their" land. Slept with a plan in mind that tomorrow morning would test my car towards Jiwani and if it does missing again would repair it before going back to Karachi.

Next day 28th february(thursday) after doing breakfast I refuelled from Gawader petrol pump and visited PC area on top of the hill. Then I set off for Jiwani to test my vehicle. Jiwani was 80km from Gawader I already read on a distance board, the previous day. When Jiwani was 32/30 km there came a sign board that Iran border is straight while Jiwani towards left. My bad luck that I took the road to Iran border. I was not aware of borders then and specially so called "Friedly Islamic Republic of Iran's". Distance boards were telling that Iran border 30km, 29 km and so on. When came the milestone that Iran border 1km, there came a rope on road which was fallen or "made fallen" on ground and there seemed some vehicles parked at a distance of ~400-500 meters. Nobody/Official was there to ask/stop/tell. I parked my Vehicle beside those vehicles and asked someone to make my photo so that I can tell my friends that I have been to Iran border. I was in thought that Iran border is still away as it was written 1km on previous signboard. Don't know from where suddenly appeared two Iranian Border Security Force soldiers. They took my camera and said something in Farsi which was uncomprehending for me. Someone there told me that they want to arrest me and I should leave the camera and ran away. I thought that If I ran they can open fire. No Pakistani security guy came to my help. One young age boy there asked me" Agar hum tum ko in sey churaye to kitney paisey dega". It was in a deep shock then. I will never forget that time in my life. I felt like I am alone in this world. "Yousaf bazarey misar mein bik raha tha". Tears dropped from eyes when I written these previous few sentences. I replied "2 hazar deyga" He said with annoyance "sirf 2 hazar deta hai!". Iranian BSF guys then called their backup force and there came a single cabin Toyota with few more soldiers. ********(Thats the coolest possible word I can use for them and for any Pakistani involved in that) then blindfolded me, locked my hands on my back and putted me in their vehicle. I was unarmed, I was tourist my every possible belongings were telling. I was on border where I was unaware that I stepped into their area or not. I yelled desperately to soldiers "Mughey janey do meri maan mera intezar ker rahi hogi. Tum ko Ali ka wasta tum ko Panjtan ka wasta". But they didn't listened to me or maybe they were unaware of my language and I was unaware of theirs. There some locals were standing(maybe to cross the border), they told me that they are saying keh unhien pehley se itlaa thi.
    They took me across the border and handcuffed me with a pole outside their post. I was still blindfolded. I heard a voice of locking a gun trigger behind me and feared that they may shoot me although i didn't resisted in my arrest and I was in their custody then. But God saved me. After some time they opened the fold on my eyes. One of them knew English, I communicated some words with him in English. I told them that when my mother was reading in school they used to teach Farsi too and she can comprehend Farsi a little. They later told me that they make a call at my home number and if I speak Farsi, tomorrow morning they would send me to Pakistan and if I doesn't they would send me to Iran. I told them that I can not speak Farsi. Two months they didn't let my family know that I am in their custody. I still remember the night I spent outside their post under open sky handcuffed with a pole don't remember that I slept for a while or not. It was little cold. They given me rags of a blanket that I placed beneath me to prevent from cold. Life is precious and I was Alive.Next morning they took me to Chah Bahar and then kept me in Zahidan untill they released me after four and a half month and handed me over to Tehsildar of Gawader Nisar Gorgej which with levies brought me to Gawader. He told me that Deputy Commissioner Gawader wrote them a letter keh hamara banda wapis kero tu tub unhon me tumhein chora hai. They never returned back my belongings. In Gawader I was handed over to Makran Scouts whose Commandent Wing.Commander Riaz Ahmed Tarrar called me in his office. I had some far relative in Makran scouts then from whom I borrowed five thousand rupees for my journey to home which I returned back him later. I was not even having my ID card while my journey to Karachi from Gawader in Javed Coach. At Yousaf Goth terminal Karachi couple of my close relatives came to receive me. They were carrying the photostate copy of my ID card which my mother gave them. I would never forgive anyone at any capacity for giving that grief to me and my love ones specially my mother. May Allah's curse be upon them, Ameen!
    It took me a lot of time to come out of that trauma caused by the mental torture that I had. I deleted All my Shia friends from facebook. @Raheeln was one of them. I am sorry I was in mental shock. They Questioned me while interogation "Mazhab Cheh Ast"(Mazhab kia hai). I replied Islam. They "Cheh Islam, Sunni Ast or Shai Ast?". Then when they brought me back to Chahbahar before my release they repeated the same question.
    Their Interpreter told me "Hamarey bandey Gawader sey tumharey pechey they". Question arises that if it was true what were they doing in a sovereign country if it is!? Makran Scouts is literally bounded to their bases. Its Levies whose controls the major area including border and jiwani. So @lovebikes was true: Don't go beyond Gawader. Locals are also not trustable. They are common Balochs with no Sardar. Now I realised the meaning of "Khandani and ghair khandani". In my recent visit to Gawader with Karachiite friends one of local was asking"Tum mein koi Punjab ka tu nahi hai?" They think theirselves more comfortable with Irani or Omani tag and mingle more quickly with Karachiites/Sindhis as they have to go Karachi. God's system brings its own fruits of deeds, and they are paying for their attitude whether they admit or not. So mate don't enter Pasni. Don't go beyond Gawader. After Buzi Pass, area is not that secure and although we heard Army is controlling the area but realities on grounds are different. You never know whose benefits are related with the area. To me, Irani's Chahbahar port and Dubai port is to suffer most if Gawader port becomes operational.
    Uff most horrific incident I have ever read on pakwheels, no doubt iranians are most evilist nation on earth

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mere father 20 years ki age men balochistan shift ho gye they multan sey aur apni aadhi sey zyada life balochistan men guzari hai, woh balochi, brahvi,sindhi language fluently bol saktey han mager woh bhi ab balochistan men travel karney sey dartey han jabkey un ka apna business hub chowki men hai per dopeher tak wapis ghar aajatey han karachi, woh kehtey han key balochistan key halat akbar bugti key marney key bad bht badal gye han. Hamarey apney relatives jo hub men 40 years sey reh rhey they un ko dhamki mili thi key balochistan chor do per unhon ney nhe chora to un key father jin ki age 60 years thi un ko isha ki namaz key bad masjid sey nikaltey howey shaheed kar dya is bat sey aap log andaza laga saktey han key wahan key logon key dil men kitna tasub hai outsiders key khilaf. Aap dosto sey request hai key ager aap punjab sey aarhey han to balochistan ka travel avoid karen aur ager karna bhi ho to kisi barey group key sath jayen jo pehley sey jata rehta ho wahan.Kyo key honey ko to kuch bhi ho sakta hai yeh bhi ho sakta hai key aap akeley jao aur sahi salamat wapis aajao mager burayi bata kar nhe aati aur yeh burayi asi hai key ager aagyi to 1% chance hai zinda wapia lotney ka.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Before I say something on the said topic, let me introduce myself. I am Muhammad Farhan Khan S/O Lt.Colonel(R) M.Asad Khan who served in Artillery division of Pak Army from 1949-1979. Bugti's are our family friends. My phopha Late Sardar Zafar-ul-Islam Khan Khetran was the president of Punjab Province of Jamhuri Watan Party of Nawab Akbar Bugti Shaheed. My Father has been the Commandant Zhob Malatia in early 70's and there is still a picture in my elder brother's photo album in which my elder brother is presenting flowers to Nawab Akbar Bugti when he was Governer of Balochistan and his heli landed in Zhob. There wasn't any Southern Command of Pak Army those days and Zhob Malatia and Chaman Scouts were two units of Army which came under Peshawar Core. There used to be Staff College, Quetta those days and that comprises the whole Army presence those days in Balochistan. My Father proposed/constituted Sibbi Scouts. Keep in mind Balochistan was given Provincial Status in early 70's. The hobby of travelling I inherited from my Father. He embarked on journey by land from Pakistan upto UK and on hoover craft to France on his FX in 1986. Pak Suzuki then awarded him for doing that much distance on small Pakistan Made Car.

I was wearing Shalwar Kameez with a cap purchased from Quetta and a Charsadda Chapal purchased from Ghafoor market, Charsadda. I was having a cocunut placed on my car's dash board which I eaten at different places. I stopped at Kund Malir for a while and made pictures. Then just before Ormara turn comes a fueling point. I refilled gasoline from there. Had lunch from Al-Mumtaz hotel situated just after Ormara turn. Bypassed Pasni as I heard already that Pasni was not safe those days and still it isn't. Between Pasni and Gawader my car started missing, maybe it was due to Irani(so called Irani as I heard that they make it by different impurities localy and only Irani diesel comes here) petrol. I stopped my car for a while to let its engine cool down. When again I started it left missing. I entered Gawadar city(Airport road), there I asked the address of Jumaira Guest House on Marine drive, as quoted by @Mozumbus in his blog, from a biker. He was kind enough that he himself led me to guest house but it was closed those days. Then I went to Sadaf Resorts. He was asking Rs.2500 for a single room and was out of my budget. Then there someone told me that go to bazr area. There I found one in my budget in Rs.600 for night. Had dinner and inquired about petrol availability in town. Came to know that there is one petrol pump in Gawader which sells "Pakistani" petrol. I then went to a barber shop to shave the beard. Barber was talking in Saraiki/Sindhi dialect. I asked him that where he from and he told that he is from Muzaffargarh. I then told him that I am from Multan. He advised me not to tell anyone here that I am from Punjab as they themselves show that they are Sindhis. He told me that these people have hatred for outsiders specially from Punjab and now they have even started calling Sindhis too to leave "their" land. Slept with a plan in mind that tomorrow morning would test my car towards Jiwani and if it does missing again would repair it before going back to Karachi.

Next day 29th february(thursday)(it was a leap year) after doing breakfast I refuelled from Gawader petrol pump and visited PC area on top of the hill. Then I set off for Jiwani to test my vehicle. Jiwani was 80km from Gawader I already read on a distance board, the previous day. When Jiwani was 32/30 km there came a sign board that Iran border is straight while Jiwani towards left. My bad luck that I took the road to Iran border. I was not aware of borders then and specially so called "Friedly Islamic Republic of Iran's". Distance boards were telling that Iran border 30km, 29 km and so on. When came the milestone that Iran border 1km, there came a rope on road which was fallen or "made fallen" on ground and there seemed some vehicles parked at a distance of ~400-500 meters. Nobody/Official was there to ask/stop/tell. I parked my Vehicle beside those vehicles and asked someone to make my photo so that I can tell my friends that I have been to Iran border. I was in thought that Iran border is still away as it was written 1km on previous signboard. Don't know from where suddenly appeared two Iranian Border Security Force soldiers. They took my camera and said something in Farsi which was uncomprehending for me. Someone there told me that they want to arrest me and I should leave the camera and ran away. I thought that If I ran they can open fire. No Pakistani security guy came to my help. One young age boy there asked me" Agar hum tum ko in sey churaye to kitney paisey dega". It was in a deep shock then. I will never forget that time in my life. I felt like I am alone in this world. "Yousaf bazarey misar mein bik raha tha". Tears dropped from eyes when I written these previous few sentences. I replied "2 hazar deyga" He said with annoyance "sirf 2 hazar deta hai!". Iranian BSF guys then called their backup force and there came a single cabin Toyota with few more soldiers. ********(Thats the coolest possible word I can use for them and for any Pakistani involved in that) then blindfolded me, locked my hands on my back and putted me in their vehicle. I was unarmed, I was tourist my every possible belongings were telling. I was on border where I was unaware that I stepped into their area or not. I yelled desperately to soldiers "Mughey janey do meri maan mera intezar ker rahi hogi. Tum ko Ali ka wasta tum ko Panjtan ka wasta". But they didn't listened to me or maybe they were unaware of my language and I was unaware of theirs. There some locals were standing(maybe to cross the border), they told me that they are saying keh unhien pehley se itlaa thi.
    Just wow!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Just wow!
    Jazakullah!
    I forgot to mention that I am Haji too, performed Hajj with my mother in January 2004. When one of the Iranian BSF soldier given me water to drink outside their post I said "Shukran!" and it provoked doubts in their minds because it was an Arabic word which I learned during Hajj.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@farhan_khetran brother ur story is terrible. Sb readers k liey ibrat ha.btw Pakistan Afghanistan border pe kesa mahol hota ha??I guess Iran wala strict scene tu ni hota

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    @farhan_khetran brother ur story is terrible. Sb readers k liey ibrat ha.btw Pakistan Afghanistan border pe kesa mahol hota ha??I guess Iran wala strict scene tu ni hota
    If u cross afghanistan boarder holding PP with valid Afg visa , still u will face alot of trouble , U just cant imagine how much they hate Punjabi's

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why all Pakistan Hate Punjabees.... What is the reason behind it? Any Solid Reason?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mumarabid05 View Post
    Why all Pakistan Hate Punjabees.... What is the reason behind it? Any Solid Reason?
    Ye ek lambi behs ha or jb start hogi tu politics b aa jaey gi es me or jb political baten start hon gi tu phr @MODS ki entry ho gi so leave it.
    I dont overtake............. I simply takeover

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mumarabid05 View Post
    Mate not all Pakistan hate Punjabis. I categorize the areas where you can move freely whole Punjab, KPK, AJK, GB, Pashtun/Northern Areas of Balochistan. Sindh and Balochistan is where you have to be careful. They are more comfortable with each other and may Allah confine them to only each other.
    @mohsin47 you are not true. This hatred is for Pakistanis,if it is, not Punjabis as Tajiks are in power. Pashtuns, although they suffered alot, still don't hate Pakistanis. I never been to Afghan border but I heard that they have appointed Tajik soldiers on border to make life difficult for Pashtuns.
    You admit it or not, there is a division based on sects and ethnic groups. "Allah ko hazir jan ker Jo kahon ga sach kahon ga sach ke siwa kuch nahi kahon ga". I am Aquarius. Its in my star that they do deep love and take deep revenge/avenge(An Aquarius never forgets). Iran made me uncomfortable with Shias. I accept their presence and have no malafide intentions against them, would even stand with them in my capacity whenever I feel they are denied their rights. But I am simply not comfortable with them. I love Agha Khanis(Shia Imami Ismaili) but I don't go to Skardu. Chitral is my favorite area in Pakistan. I came to know that there are Sunni or Agha Khani but no Shia in Chitral so I love to go there apart from the beautiful landscape of the area.
    In Iran, when they presented me in some court of Zahidan(Capital of Sistan Balochistan province), I was totally unaware of their language then and totaly frightened. In that particular state of mind I said to Interpreter(Mutrajam) " Mein Mola Ali Aleh Salam ki kasam kha ker kehta hon keh mein jasoos nahin hon". Then next day they took me to some room in the buliding where they were keeping me. They used to blindfold me during the interogation and movements. The investigator asked in Farsi and Interpretor interpreted "Tum kabhi Pakistan se bahar gaye hu". I replied "Hajj per 2003/04 mein Saudi Arabia gia tha". Someone then kicked me in my back. They kept me in a room where two Maulvi/Rahber/Muttaweh type of person were there. One of them used to keep Imamat and other used to stand in Jamat with me. I once refused to pray with them as my sixth sense were telling that they are Shia pretending to be Sunni. One of them used to tell his cast "Regi". Cameras were mounted in the room where they were keeping me and one of them often used to point towards camera to frighten me psychologically that your each movement is being monitored. They used to tilawat "Quran". One darood book was given in the room in which hundreds of darood were written, keep in mind Authentic darood is Ibrahimi. I always tried to avoid putting an ungeniune part in my bike/car. How can i read unauthentic ones. In short, exrecise of religion was in full swing. After two months, they shifted me to a "Khana Farhang(Means Customs) and Zindaan markazi Zahidan" Building. Some relaxations were given. There they let me call at my home. They kept me in cells already occupied by numerous people and whole building was locked from outside. I have doubts that those cells were filled with their own people. They used to mentally tease me with different tacts. I was only "given" 3 to 4 hours sleep. It was not in their hands else they would have restricted the air that I breath too. Once I was so much physically weakened that I couldn't keep myslef standing and I sat down in the morning. They tortured me psychologically. I tried my best not to talk to them. I just hated them. Sometime they used to take me out of the building where some women employee of the building roamed whom I used to stare to refresh my energies. I also tried to enjoy food whatsoever they given me. I had to live and to live in my senses for myself and specially for my loved ones. In the begining days, one of the two Maulvi type boys in my room barked "Baap bahut bara admi hai". I don't know what revenge they were taking from me; Saying Ali? sorry I forgotten when they shifted me to Zahidan they kept me initially alone in an isolated room with a little 2/3 feet high partition wall of toilet. A camera was mounted on the ceilings covering both the compartments. One can put himself in the situation and feels that what would be his condition under these circumstances God forbid if happen. I had just told at my home that am going Karachi and would return back before 5th march inshallah, my joining date to Govt. Pilot Secodary School, Multan(I was appointed as teacher in BPS-16 by education department, Punjab). On 5th march one of them said"Admi bekar ho jaye to kaisa mehsoos hota hai!". I once loudly said in that isolated room "Ya Ali Madad". Later one Maulvi type boy in the later room reminded me "Tum udhar akela kumrah mein kia kehta tha. woh sunta hai". I don't know who was "woh".
    Those days I used to say regualr prayers with Quran tilawat. It aslo helped me apart from that women stare and food love. Mein duniya aur deen dono ko sath le ker chalney wala banda hon aur inshallah aisa hi rahonga. There used to be TVs in cells in building where they brought me after two months. There used to be Channels with logo "dou(two)" and "!!!" and some with Iranian names. The people already there used to switch them and I had no right/control to watch. Iranian women, only thing I don't hate from Iran. I was never told that what's my fate in this country. One help person(Madad Ju) used to come in that building but he never told me that how much they proceeded on my investigation. One of my uncle got Iran Visa and came to meet me one day. My mother given him some extra clothes/suites of mine but they(Iranians) taken them from him with an opinion that they would themselves give it to me but they never given me. I was wearing a kurandi suit(for cold weather) when they captured me on 29th february and released me in same suite on 15th/16th july in scortching heat. When they were about to release me, they knew everything, but they didn't let me know till last moment apparently to tease me as much as possible. I was near to hopeless. My mother had made her passport to meet me in Iran. I once said in my heart to Allah "Meri maan tumhare hawaley us ka khyal rakhna!". I was even becoming hopeless to the extent that they would ever release me. When they were taking me back from Zahidan I asked "mamoor" on me "Mann Ashiya Enjah Jamah Shuda Ast" I was enquiring about my belongings (My ID/driving licence etc cards, My wallet cotaining Rs.35k,my camera, my cell phone). He said in a strange voice "Shuma cheh khyal kurdan shuma azad kerdi!!???" I had learned little Farsi till then. I had to accept his statement, I was in a position where my basic human rights were denied. They took me back to Chahbahar where they kept me in a building where they brought me after my arrest. Somone had already told me in Zahidan" Jo jis raastey sey ata hai usi se wapis jata hai". Only difference was that they didn't blindfolded me this time and I got to see some landscape of Iran including Iranshahar. But this time they also put locks in feet. Mughey Ghalib ki "Berriyan" wala letter yaad agya jo hum ne kabhi Urdu ki kitab mein parha tha. Nature has its own course of amusement. I could still find some stuff of amusement in their harsh actions/routines/attitudes. The next day they moved me from Chabahar to some of their army camp near Nigore where they kept me in a cell for two days. Only they used to led me out to toilet when I had nature call I used to say"Agha,WC". They used to led me to apparently an abondoned dirty toilet with toilet bowl filled with flith. I used to think they do it purposefully to mentally torture me. The cell where they kept me had an exhaust fan on back side which was not working. It was the only air opening in that room. There was a water air cooler installed in the side cell and was running but the cell they given me was having no air circulation. It was hot and humid days of July, keep in mind that these areas are very hot in summers. I undid the buttons of my karandi kameez and after removing it laid it on floor to make a pillow. Folded my shalwar upto knees to make it short to cope up with the extreme heat. One of their soldiers when they were taking me out whispered "Ya Ali Madad". One boy was kept in my side cell who often made different noises apparantely inorder to disturb me. Don't remember first or second day one of their soldier took me out of the cell and given me wiper to clean the toilet. They were humiliating me. "Izzat aur Zillat ka Mailk Allah hai jo Wahid-O-Lasharik hai!" You are not God! May Allah's and Ali's curse be upon you!

After two days they took me out of the cell and said/ordered me to to sit on backside of the same Toyota Hilux on which they brought me from Chahbahar. I would be lier if I wouldn't say that sometime they show me friendly behaviors too. But the process from which I was undergoing, I was just bearing with them. I asked them to bring me back my "zarband" which they used to have in their custody when they lock me in cell and I used to roll and tie my shalwar. They given me and after dressing properly I sitted on floor of double cabin and they locked my one hand with the rod of the vehicle. I sitted on the steppny tyre lying there and driver was driving speedly withiin the desert type area. Dirt was flying around and I wasn't aware where they taking me. When a building appeared one of them asked me "Do you recognize it". I said "Yes its your post where you brought me after my arrest on border". I was wrapped in the dirt that time. One of them took one can of water. I was asked to remove my shirt/kameez and they poured that water on my upper half to give me a bath. I was hungry as i haven't eaten from the previous day night. They then given me roti type roll stuffed with honey. I was being decorated to be presented to Pakistani authorities. They then asked me to sit in the cabin with them and this time they didn't handcuffed me. At border, Tehsildar/Asstt. Commissoner Gawader had come on his Hilux with Levies. He given juices to me and the Iranians. Iranians and the Pakistani Official exchanged some words in "friendly" Farsi. I was then taken to Gawader. One of Levies person said to me" Tum Punjab wala Balochistan mein mat ayo". I want to say every one of that mentallity "Balochistan tumhara baap ka nahi hai, agar tumhara baap ka hai tu hamara baap ka tum se ziada hai!". I heard an official inquiry was launched when my relatives got to know my arrest at Iran border and approached authorities. Border officials given a stance that he crossed his car between two tankers which was a lie. If i say truth they were assuming me an ordinary Baloch/Pakistani and fallen into a difficult situation when they got to know that I am also from some "dignitary" family. I want to ask a Question "Have Pakistani Border Officials enough courage to arrest an Iranian white citizen from the border. If not then why they got that courage?"
    Iranians used to show "dou(two)" channel which I doubt is an abbreviation for "Jado". The two moulvi type person they sent in my room I assume played a role doing some superstitious thing on me. I had been under that type of stuff for quite some time due to Jado/mental torture or anything else God knows better.
    Iranian new shamsi year(91) started when I was in their custody. They use to celebrate new year with Jashne Nauroz. One of Iranian official was on visit to Pakistan, when my family contacted them In Iranian Counslate/Khana Farhang. He said "Woh hamara bhai hai aur agar woh hamarey pas hoa tou ham wapis ker deingey". I want to tell them"I am not your brother!"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I was wearing Shalwar Kameez with a cap purchased from Quetta and a Charsadda Chapal purchased from Ghafoor market, Charsadda. I was having a cocunut placed on my car's dash board which I eaten at different places. I stopped at Kund Malir for a while and made pictures. Then just before Ormara turn comes a fueling point. I refilled gasoline from there. Had lunch from Al-Mumtaz hotel situated just after Ormara turn. Bypassed Pasni as I heard already that Pasni was not safe those days and still it isn't. Between Pasni and Gawader my car started missing, maybe it was due to Irani(so called Irani as I heard that they make it by different impurities localy and only Irani diesel comes here) petrol. I stopped my car for a while to let its engine cool down. When again I started it left missing. I entered Gawadar city(Airport road), there I asked the address of Jumaira Guest House on Marine drive, as quoted by @Mozumbus in his blog, from a biker. He was kind enough that he himself led me to guest house but it was closed those days. Then I went to Sadaf Resorts. He was asking Rs.2500 for a single room and was out of my budget. Then there someone told me that go to bazar area. There I found one in my budget in Rs.600 for night. Had dinner and inquired about petrol availability in town. Came to know that there is one petrol pump in Gawader which sells "Pakistani" petrol. I then went to a barber shop to shave the beard. Barber was talking in Saraiki/Sindhi dialect. I asked him that where he from and he told that he is from Muzaffargarh. I then told him that I am from Multan. He advised me not to tell anyone here that I am from Punjab as they themselves show that they are Sindhis. He told me that these people have hatred for outsiders specially from Punjab and now they have even started calling Sindhis too to leave "their" land. Slept with a plan in mind that tomorrow morning would test my car towards Jiwani and if it does missing again would get it repaired before going back to Karachi.

Next day 29th february(thursday)(it was a leap year) after doing breakfast I refuelled from Gawader petrol pump and visited PC area on top of the hill. Then I set off for Jiwani to test my vehicle. Jiwani was 80km from Gawader I already read on a distance board, the previous day. When Jiwani was 32/30 km there came a sign board that Iran border is straight while Jiwani towards left. My bad luck that I took the road to Iran border. I was not aware of borders then and specially so called "Friendly Islamic Republic of Iran's". Distance boards were telling that Iran border 30km, 29 km and so on. When came the milestone that Iran border 1km, there came a rope on road which was fallen or "made fallen" on ground and there seemed some vehicles parked at a distance of ~400-500 meters. Nobody/Official was there to ask/stop/tell. I parked my Vehicle beside those vehicles and asked someone to make my photo so that I can tell my friends that I have been to Iran border. I was in thought that Iran border is still away as it was written 1km on previous signboard. Don't know from where suddenly appeared two Iranian Border Security Force soldiers. They took my camera and said something in Farsi which was uncomprehending for me. Someone there told me that they want to arrest me and I should leave the camera and run away. I thought that If I run they can open fire. No Pakistani security guy came to my help. One young age boy there asked me" Agar hum tum ko in sey churaye to kitney paisey dega". I was in a deep shock then. I will never forget that time in my life. I felt like I am alone in this world. "Yousaf bazarey misar mein bik raha tha". Tears dropped from eyes when I written these previous few sentences. I replied "2 hazar deyga" He said with annoyance "sirf 2 hazar deta hai!". Iranian BSF guys then called their backup force and there came a single cabin Toyota with few more soldiers. ********(Thats the coolest possible word I can use for them and for any Pakistani involved in that) then blindfolded me, locked my hands on my back and putted me in their vehicle. I was unarmed, I was tourist my every possible belongings were telling. I was on border where I was unaware that I stepped into their area or not. I yelled desperately to soldiers "Mughey janey do meri maan mera intezar ker rahi hogi. Tum ko Ali ka wasta tum ko Panjtan ka wasta". But they didn't listened to me or maybe they were unaware of my language and I was unaware of theirs. There some locals were standing(maybe to cross the border), they told me that they are saying keh unhien pehley se "itlaa" thi.
    Shocked !!!
    Adolf Hitler Said: "I suggest that u do war instead of love bcoz in war u either live or die. But in Love neither u live nor u die.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mate not all Pakistan hate Punjabis. I categorize the areas where you can move freely whole Punjab, KPK, AJK, GB, Pashtun/Northern Areas of Balochistan. Sindh and Balochistan is where you have to be careful. They are more comfortable with each other and may Allah confine them to only each other.
    @mohsin47 you are not true. This hatred is for Pakistanis,if it is, not Punjabis as Tajiks are in power. Pashtuns, although they suffered alot, still don't hate Pakistanis. I never been to Afghan border but I heard that they have appointed Tajik soldiers on border to make life difficult for Pashtuns.
    You admit it or not, there is a division based on sects and ethnic groups. "Allah ko hazir jan ker Jo kahon ga sach kahon ga sach ke siwa kuch nahi kahon ga". I am Aquarius. Its in my star that they do deep love and take deep revenge/avenge(An Aquarius never forgets). Iran made me uncomfortable with Shias. I accept their presence and have no malafide intentions against them, would even stand with them in my capacity whenever I feel they are denied their rights. But I am not comfortable with them. I love Agha Khanis(Shia Imami Ismaili) but I don't go to Skardu. Chitral is my favorite area in Pakistan. I came to know that there are Sunni or Agha Khani but no Shia in Chitral so I love to go there apart from the beautiful landscape of the area.
    In Iran, when they presented me in some court of Zahidan(Capital of Sistan Balochistan province), I was totally unaware of their language then and totaly frightened. In that particular state of mind I said Interpreter(Mutrajam) " Mein Mola Ali Aleh Salam ki kasam kha ker kehta hon keh mein jasoos nahin hon". Then next day they took me to some room in the buliding where they were keeping me. They used to blindfold me during the interogation and movements. The investigator asked in Farsi and Interpretor interpreted "Tum kabhi Pakistan se bahar gaye hu". I replied "Hajj per 2003/04 mein Saudi Arabia gia tha". Someone then kicked me in my back. They kept me in a room where two Maulvi/Rahber/Muttaweh type of person were there. One of them used to keep Imamat and other used to stand in Jamat with me. I once refused to pray with them as my sixth sense were telling that they are Shia pretending to be Sunni. One of them used to tell his cast "Regi". Cameras were mounted in the room where they were keeping me and one of them often used to point towards camera to frighten me psychologically that your each movement is being monitored. They used to tilawat "Quran". One darood book was given in the room in which hundreds of darood were written, keep in mind Authentic darood is Ibrahimi. I always tried to avoid putting an ungeniune part in my bike/car. How can i read unauthentic ones. In short, exrecise of religion was in full swing. After two months, they shifted me to a "Khana Farhang(Means Customs) and Zindaan markazi Zahidan" Building. Some relaxations were given. There they let me call at my home. They kept me in cells already occupied by numerous people and whole building was locked from outside. I have doubts that those cells were filled with their own people. They use to mentally tease me with different tacts. I was only "given" 3 to 4 hours sleep. It was not in their hands else they would have restricted the air that I breath too. Once I was so much physically weakened that I couldn't keep myslef standing and I sat down in the morning. They tortured me psychologically. I tried my best not to talk to them. I just hated them. Sometime they used to take me out of the building where some women employee of the building roamed whom I used to stare to refresh my energies. I also tried to enjoy food whatsoever they given me. I have to live and to live in my senses for myself and specially for my loved ones. In the begining days, one of the two Maulvi type boys in my room barked "Baap bahut bara admi hai". I don't know what revenge they were taking from me; Saying Ali? sorry I forgotten when they shifted me to Zahidan they kept me initially alone in an isolated room with a little 2/3 feet high partion wall of toilet. A camera was mounted on the ceilings covering both the compartments. One can put himself in the situation and feels that what would be his condition under these circumstances God forbid if happen. I have just told at my home that am going Karachi and would return back before 5th march inshallah, my joining date to Govt. Pilot Secodary School, Multan(I was appointed as teacher in BPS-16 by education department, Punjab). On 5th march one of them said"Admi bekar ho jaye to kaisa mehsoos hota hai!". I once loudly said in that isolated room "Ya Ali Madad". Later one Maulvi type boy in the later room reminded me "Tum udhar akela kumrah mein kia kehta tha. woh sunta hai". I don't know who was "woh".
    Those days I used to say regualr prayers with Quran tilawat. It aslo helped me apart from that women stare and food love. Mein duniya aur deen dono ko sath le ker chalney wala banda hon aur inshallah aisa hi rahonga. There used to be TVs in cells in building where they brought me after two months. There used to be Channels with logo "dou(two)" and "!!!" and some with Iranian names. The people already there used to switch them and I had no right/control to watch. Iranian women, only thing I don't hate from Iran. I was never told that what's my fate in this country. One help person(Madad Ju) used to come in that building but he never told me that how much they proceeded on my investigation. One of my uncle got Iran Visa and came to meet me one day. My mother given him some extra clothes/suites of mine but they(Iranians) taken them from him with an opinion that they would themselves give it to me but they never given me. I was wearing a kurandi suit(for cold weather) when they captured me on 29th february and released me in same suite on 15th/16th july in scortching heat. When they were about to release me, they knew everything, but they didn't let me know till last moment apparently to tease me as much as possible. I was near to hopeless. My mother had made her passport to meet me in Iran. I once said in my heart to Allah "Meri maan tumhare hawaley us ka khyal rakhna!". I was even becoming hopeless to the extent that they would ever release me. When they were taking me back from Zahidan I asked "mamoor" on me "Mann Ashiya Enjah Jamah Shuda Ast" I was enquiring about my belongings (My ID/driving licence etc cards, My wallet cotaining Rs.35k,my camera, my cell phone). He said in a strange voice "Shuma cheh khyal kurdan shuma azad kerdi!!???" I had learned little Farsi till then. I had to accept his statement, I was in a position where my basic human rights were denied. They took me back to Chahbahar where they kept me in a building where they brought me after my arrest. Somone already told me in Zahidan" Jo jis raastey sey ata hai usi se wapis jata hai". Only difference was that they didn't blindfolded me this time and I got to see some landscape of Iran including Iranshahar. But this time they also put locks in feet. Mughey Ghalib ki "Berriyan" wala letter yaad agya jo hum ne kabhi Urdu ki kitab mein parha tha. Nature has its own course of amusement. I could still find some stuff of amusement in their harsh actions/routines/attitudes. The next day they moved me from Chabahar to some of their army camp near Nigore where they kept me in a cell for two days. Only they use to led me to toilet when I had nature call I used to say"Agha,WC". They used to led me to apparently an abondoned dirty toilet with toilet bowl filled with flith. I used to think they do it purposefully to mentally torture me. The cell where they kept me had an exhaust fan on back side which was not working. It was the only air opening in that room. There was a water air cooler installed in the side cell and was running but the cell they given me was having no air circulation. It was hot and humid days of July, keep in mind that these areas are very hot in summers. I undid the buttons of my karandi kameez and after removing it laid it on floor to make a pillow. Folded my shalwar upto knees to make it short to cope up with the extreme heat. One of their soldiers when they were taking me out whispered "Ya Ali Madad". One boy was kept in my side cell who often made different noises apparantely inorder to disturb me. Don't remember first or second day one of their soldier took me out of the cell and given me wiper to clean the toilet. They were humiliating me. "Izzat aur Zillat ka Mailk Allah hai jo Wahid-O-Lasharik hai!" You are not God! May Allah's and Ali's curse be upon you!

After two days they took me out of the cell and said/ordered me to to sit on backside of the same Toyota Hilux on which they brought me from Chahbahar. I would be lier if I wouldn't say that sometime they show me friendly behaviors too. But the process from which I was undergoing, I was just bearing with them. I asked them to bring me back my "zarband" which they used to have in their custody when they lock me in cell and I used to roll and tie my shalwar. They given me and after dressing properly I sitted on floor of double cabin and they locked my one had with the rod of the vehicle. I sitted on the steppny tire lying there and driver was driving speedly withiin the desert type area. Dirt was flying around and I wasn't aware where they taking me. When a building appeared one of them asked me "Do you recognize it". I said "Yes its your post where you brought me after my arrest on border". I was wrapped in the dirt that time. One of them took one can of water. I was asked to remove my shirt/kameez and they poured that water on my upper half to give me a bath. I was hungry as i haven't eaten from the previous day night. They then given me roti type roll stuffed with honey. I was being decorated to be presented to Pakistani authorities. They then asked me to sit in the cabin with them and this time they didn't handcuffed me. At border, Tehsildar/Asstt. Commissoner Gawader had come on his Hilux with Levies. He given juices to me and the Iranians. Iranians and the Pakistani Official exchanged some words in "friendly" Farsi. I was then taken to Gawader. One of Levies person said to me" Tum Punjab wala Balochistan mein mat ayo". I want to say every one of that mentallity "Balochistan tumhara baap ka nahi hai, agar tumhara baap ka hai tu hamara baap ka tum se ziada hai!". I heard an official inquiry was launched when my relatives got to know my arrest at Iran border and approached authorities. Border officials given a stance that he crossed his car between two tankers which was a lie. If i say truth they were assuming me an ordinary Baloch/Pakistani and fallen into a difficult situation when they got to know that I am also from some "dignitary" family. I want to ask a Question "Have Pakistani Border Officials enough courage to arrest an Iranian white citizen from the border. If not then why they got that courage?"
    Iranians used to show "dou(two)" channel which I doubt is an abbreviation for "Jado". The two moulvi type person they sent in my room I assume played a role doing some superstitious thing on me. I had been under that type of stuff for quite some time due to Jado/mental torture or anything else God knows better.
    Iranian new shamsi year(92) started when I was in their custody. They use to celebrate new year with Jashne Nauroz. One of Iranian official was on visit to Pakistan, when my family contacted them In Iranian Counslate/Khana Farhang. He said "Woh hamara bhai hai aur agar woh hamarey pas hoa tou ham wapis ker deingey". I want to tell them"I am not your brother!"
    Pashtun , baloch ,tajik, uzbak doesn't suffer bro . U only heard from someone that they suffer but thats not true . While entering back to pak from Afg without pp or visa u have to pay rishwat to pak boarder officials . Pashtun rate of entering 200 , baloch , tajik , uzbak rates 500rs only . They dont care even u r paki or not.
    Well coming back to ur iran experience . Its a very painful and worst days of ur life . Thank God that ur still alive and with ur family .
    I cant comment on sects ethics mazhab as its against pw rules .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am sweating in winters after reading this @farhan_khetran