2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink Invitation for Tour to Gawadar in this season

Me and one my friend, are planning to visit Gawadar on bikes in next few days. We want to complete the adventure before start of swear winter season as now a days temperature is modest and specially on coastal highway areas weather is also pleasant in these days. We are only two guys on two bikes and invite all community members to join us. if any friend wants to join us then plan can be adjusted to facilitate all trip members. Currently we have a tentative plan of 7 days trip with 2 to 3 days stay in Gawadar.

All interested guys are warmly welcome to this adventure.

And experts are also requested for thier valuable suggestions as it is our first such a long trip.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One thing more, make your enemies blindfolded during your movements

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@farhan_khetran bro yes all of ur points are quite valid and having faith in Allah is the master key to all of our problems. bro tell me one thing which is quite critical that i hv only one bike with lahore number and cnt arrange an other. this is the main issue so how safe/dangerous to go to there with lahore number bike?? waiting for ur valuable suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by farhan_khetran View Post
    Ask this from yourself and go if you find enough courage. Karachiites go regularly till princess of hope and some go to Ormara and very few go ahead Ormara. Better don't use Punjab number vehicle and better act on advises given by some people(Internet keh dunayie enjah Pehchan dost O dushman neest!) here. And believe in one thing that you are visiting your own country not someone else's. If they can come Punjab why can't we go there? Keep your belief, Allah's force is with one on right and if you just going for recreational purposes you are on right. Just read Ayat-ul-Kursi and make a "dum" and no one can even bend a hair of you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To be very true I am also not comfortable when I go areas beneath Sadiqabad(In respect of above sea level). Sea is the only thing that compels me to go down to Karachi. Once I was in love with Karachi but no more, maybe because its connections with Iran through RCD. The interpreter they brought in Chahbahar told that he had been working in Irani Counslate in Karachi and thats why he learned Urdu. He said "Harami tum India nahi jata hai kion keh woh tumhara **** marta hai tum Iran aa jata hai kion keh Irani Achey log hain". Irani kitney achey log hain mein ney dekh aur sun bhi lia. Iran is the only country on the face of earth which I hate. If you are not Shia better never ever go Iran. Once someone offered me to go Turkey via Iran on bikes. I said beech mein Iran ata hai I don't want to go Iran. Mein inn haramion ke shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahta. I tried to be as polite as possible but every human has its limits. They humiliated me, enough is enough. I beleive in one thing :Jo jis tarah ki zaban samaghta hai us ko usi ki zaban mein jawab do.
    And if you are on right, tumhara aur unka aik Khuda/God/Bhagwan/Allah bhi tumharey sath hai, you are not alone hence they are on weaker side and you are on stronger.
    As I said earlier in a post, you can virtually divide this country into two parts. Lower parts people move freely into upper parts but its upper parts people who have difficulty visiting lower parts. I believe anything should be mutual. Pathans have no difficulty moving anywhere because no one dares taking panga with them. So might is right. Someone once told me "Ap jaisey jaisey downcountry ki taraf safar shuru kero mohabbat kam hoti jayegi aur khaney ka zaiqa barhta jayega". Don't know its true or not. I wish everyone have equal rights in this country. No one should denied his rights based on his color, belief and ethnicity. Everyone should remember: Mehman khuda ki rehmat hota hai usko tang kerkey khuda ke kehar ko dawat nah do. You people already seen many natural disasters. It were outsiders due to which economy of cities like Makkah, Madina and Dubai boosted. It is said that you should spend some money if you go to holy cities inorder to boost local economy. I have this habbit of purchasing different items from where ever I go. One slang term used is "Aisa kerogay tou kon ayega".
    I know one group which can arrange bike for you in Karachi. You may contact them and make a deal or check if they or some else group going Gawader and may tag along with them: P-BAT(Pakistan Bike Adventure Tours)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1617773021769508/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey salam guys. I have read the whole thread in detail. The situation now is different from what was in 2012. Things have changed a lot. @Silverknife is one extreme tourist so his suggestions are very valuable. I am also planning to go to khuzdar and beyond if anyone is up for it. But that would be in the middle of December. Also a request to all esp @Silverknife to let me know the places which are to be visited. I don't want to start a new thread so am stating in continuation of this thread.waiting for your reply.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One of Iranian's sent Rahber type person in my room once said to me "Wapis ja ker Kitab likho:Iran mein jail ke khatrat". Kitab tu nahi likhi lekin us kitab se aik abstract zaror likh dia hai jo Iranians ne mere dil per likhi hai and i believe keh yeh Iranians ki "Achai" ko ashkar kerney ke liye kafi hai. And I also believe keh mein khud yeh sab kuch shaid nah likh pata agar khuda mugh se nah likhwata. I once seen a movie "The Road". In it, it was said for someone "God speaks in his voice".
    TAMAM SHUD!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ibrahimhashmi11 addressing your query although it should have been addressed by someone who belong to lower country or Quetta from where that virtual division starts(Railway station Quetta to be more specific). Multan was once also the start point of that division but things have been reduced to Ubaru/Kot Sabzul now. Here is the pic of Chamrock hotel adjacent to Aziz filling station, Khuzdar. Visited there last month and found proprieter very nice person. Inquired about Mola Chotok. According to him its a picnic spot situated 60km east of Khuzdar in Karakh Mola Tehsil, District Khuzdar. There is a metall road upto Karakh town and afterwards its a 10/15km Jeep track in north eastern direction upto that particular picnic spot near Mola town.
    Invitition for Tour to Gawadar in this season -1638863Invitition for Tour to Gawadar in this season -1638864

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To be very true I am also not comfortable when I go areas beneath Sadiqabad(In respect of above sea level). Sea is the only thing that compels me to go down to Karachi. Once I was in love with Karachi but no more, maybe because its connections with Iran through RCD. The interpreter they brought in Chahbahar told that he had been working in Irani Counslate in Karachi and thats why he learned Urdu. He said "Harami tum India nahi jata hai kion keh woh tumhara **** marta hai tum Iran aa jata hai kion keh Irani Achey log hain". Irani kitney achey log hain mein ney dekh aur sun bhi lia. Iran is the only country on the face of earth which I hate. If you are not Shia better never ever go Iran. Once someone offered me to go Turkey via Iran on bikes. I said beech mein Iran ata hai I don't want to go Iran. Mein inn haramion ke shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahta. I tried to be as polite as possible but every human has its limits. They humiliated me, enough is enough. I beleive in one thing :Jo jis tarah ki zaban samaghta hai us ko usi ki zaban mein jawab do.
    And if you are on right, tumhara aur unka aik Khuda/God/Bhagwan/Allah bhi tumharey sath hai, you are not alone hence they are on weaker side and you are on stronger.
    As I said earlier in a post, you can virtually divide this country into two parts. Lower parts people move freely into upper parts but its upper parts people who have difficulty visiting lower parts. I believe anything should be mutual. Pathans have no difficulty moving anywhere because no one dares taking panga with them. So might is right. Someone once told me "Ap jaisey jaisey downcountry ki taraf safar shuru kero mohabbat kam hoti jayegi aur khaney ka zaiqa barhta jayega". Don't know its true or not. I wish everyone has equal rights in this country. No one should denied his rights based on his color, belief and ethnicity. Everyone should remember: Mehman khuda ki rehmat hota hai usko tang kerkey khuda ke kehar ko dawat nah do. You people already seen many natural disasters. It were outsiders due to which economy of cities like Makkah, Madina and Dubai boosted. It is said that you should spend some money if you go to holy cities inorder to boost local economy. I have this habbit of purchasing different items from where ever I go. One slang term used is "Aisa kerogay tou kon ayega".
    I know one group which can arrange bike for you in Karachi. You may contact them and make a deal or check if they or some else group going Gawader and may tag along with them: P-BAT(Pakistan Bike Adventure Tours)
    Sir OP is willing to visit gawadar not Iran . Kindly keep thread clean of all this shia sunni things . To me u aren't sunni though , just a simple wahabism mentality created by some ***** to give a negative impact towards sunni .
    And u also said u dont feel gud to lower area's . Balochistan ke aman ki misal di jati thi 2004 se pehle . I am sorry to say here ke tum jaise soch walay logo ne yaha sab kharan kia ( i think u understand my point by tum jese log ) .
    Today i was in zarghoon road shell petrol pump near nadra . And afters many years i saw an Army officer wearing his uniform going toward cantt on cg125 I dont know y i was feeling excited and proud to see him cuz wo din gaye jab hum bazar me unhein uniform me dekte thay .
    The point is that tum jese zehniyat walay kuch logo ne saray punjab ka **** yaha deploy kiya .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@farhan_khetran mate i have read your story few times - tell me did Irani patrol arrested you because of Punjabi ? or because you crossed the border by mistake.

since 2002 am travelling on RCD highway and to coastal stations all on my own alone. i speak 3 local & 2 foreign languages with fluency - besides english & urdu. in total you can say 7.

consider it your bad luck not your ethnic back ground. infact with such a 'glowing' family back ground it is only your bad luck which compelled you to take chance by taking a LEFT turn.

the impurities of petrol over coastal highway is due to corroded drums i always keep a funnel stuffed with a sponge as filter to keep vehiclefuel tank & fuel lines clean

i 2nd @Silver_Knife point of view in this respect
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@tariq.majeed as thread owner you can delete the posts not relevant to your query. check @Libra thread of hingol national park visit last week and that group had ladies among them.

There is absolutely no problem to visit Gawader. Take your trip with ease of mind, simple be nice & human to anyone you come across smile and polite cooperating approach is solution to 80% of problems -

this will help
    @farhan_khetran please create your own whining thread am not challenging your story but do not spread ethnic hoax and try not to hijack @tariq.majeed thread
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin47 View Post
    Sir OP is willing to visit gawadar not Iran . Kindly keep thread clean of all this shia sunni things . To me u aren't sunni though , just a simple wahabism mentality created by some ***** to give a negative impact towards sunni .
    And u also said u dont feel gud to lower area's . Balochistan ke aman ki misal di jati thi 2004 se pehle . I am sorry to say here ke tum jaise soch walay logo ne yaha sab kharan kia ( i think u understand my point by tum jese log ) .
    Today i was in zarghoon road shell petrol pump near nadra . And afters many years i saw an Army officer wearing his uniform going toward cantt on cg125 I dont know y i was feeling excited and proud to see him cuz wo din gaye jab hum bazar me unhein uniform me dekte thay .
    The point is that tum jese zehniyat walay kuch logo ne saray punjab ka **** yaha deploy kiya .
    Waqi woh din gaye...(Yeh tumhari zehniat tumhein bata degi keh woh din konsey they)
    I have always said that I am uncomfortable with somethings never said I have malafide intentions against someone. Abused who abused me I think you weren't one of them. Are you?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MODS please clean thread from irrelevant discussion , First he tried to take it toward his Dastan-e-Iran now its going toward balochi , punjabi . @farhan_khetran bhai its a request to make a separate thread for ur Dastan-e-iran , Shukar hai ke iran walo ne ye nahi kaha aap se ( Qoum chi hast punjabi ast ya chi e degay )

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As I said earlier in a post, you can virtually divide this country into two parts. Lower parts people move freely into upper parts but its upper parts people who have difficulty visiting lower parts. I believe anything should be mutual. Pathans have no difficulty moving anywhere because no one dares taking panga with them. So might is right. Someone once told me "Ap jaisey jaisey downcountry ki taraf safar shuru kero mohabbat kam hoti jayegi aur khaney ka zaiqa barhta jayega". Don't know its true or not. I wish everyone has equal rights in this country. No one should denied his rights based on his color, belief and ethnicity. Everyone should remember: Mehman khuda ki rehmat hota hai usko tang kerkey khuda ke kehar ko dawat nah do. You people already seen many natural disasters. It were outsiders due to which economy of cities like Makkah, Madina and Dubai boosted. It is said that you should spend some money if you go to holy cities inorder to boost local economy. I have this habbit of purchasing different items from where ever I go. One slang term used is "Aisa kerogay tou kon ayega".
    thanks bro forgiving infos about karachi group i will try to contact them

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahimhashmi11 View Post
    Hey salam guys. I have read the whole thread in detail. The situation now is different from what was in 2012. Things have changed a lot. @Silverknife is one extreme tourist so his suggestions are very valuable. I am also planning to go to khuzdar and beyond if anyone is up for it. But that would be in the middle of December. Also a request to all esp @Silverknife to let me know the places which are to be visited. I don't want to start a new thread so am stating in continuation of this thread.waiting for your reply.
    WAS. @ibrahimhashmi11 bro share your plan perhaps i may join you if u have no problem

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    @tariq.majeed as thread owner you can delete the posts not relevant to your query. check @Libra thread of hingol national park visit last week and that group had ladies among them.

There is absolutely no problem to visit Gawader. Take your trip with ease of mind, simple be nice & human to anyone you come across smile and polite cooperating approach is solution to 80% of problems -

this will help
    @farhan_khetran please create your own whining thread am not challenging your story but do not spread ethnic hoax and try not to hijack @tariq.majeed thread
    @ capsat bro m very new on pakwheels n even didnt know that it is possible to delete any post... further more irequest to all guys plz dnt indulge in differencies and personal attacking..... i wish n expect healthy participation from all and really dnt want to dltanyone so plz guys stop n quit the debate........

n bro r u also from baluchistan if yes plz tell mesomething more.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

all seniour members plz tell what things are included in bike safety kit??? From where i can purchase it in LHR and plz give some idea about its cost.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tariq.majeed View Post
    all seniour members plz tell what things are included in bike safety kit??? From where i can purchase it in LHR and plz give some idea about its cost.....
    Compulsory safety item: Some Good Quality Dot Approved Helmet(Studds is good=1800PKR-5500PKR depend on model)
    Optional Saftey Items: Gloves=1000-2000PKR, Knee Pads=1500PKR, Elbow Pads=1300PKR(or you can have safety padded condura jacket for upper protection=4000PKR)
    Better to wear some shoes covering your ankles.
    Check these links for availability of these items in Lahore:
    https://www.facebook.com/vohra.at?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/PBCMotorSport2010/?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/MakhdumCorporation/?fref=ts
    You can order online via AliExpress.com too.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahimhashmi11 View Post
    Thank you

Well, if you coming from Karachi, there are many places that you can visit. If you skipping coastal belt. Then after hub you can visit Gadani Beach and Gadani Ship breaking yard. Afterwards you can visit DAM which is near winder and is basically a fishing area.

After entering uthal you can visit Kharari, Bari Kharari, Lakhra etc. Near Bela you can visit Gondrani and some other side areas.

After Bela Comes Wadh and from Wadh to Khada Kucha area is somewhat hostile and its not advisable to travel after sunset !!

Khuzdar is not much of a tourist place. And its not worth to burn all that fuel and energy just to visit Khuzdar. If you are planning for Quetta then it surely will be a great tour.

Quetta and its surrounding have some good tourist sites. Personally i would refrain from staying for more than an hour in Wadh, Khuzdar, Kalat and Mastung.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PM me your cell number. will call you up. Just to tell you that i am planning from 17 to 27 december. Its all tentative. I would be very happy if you tag along

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Compulsory safety item: Some Good Quality Dot Approved Helmet(Studds is good=1800PKR-5500PKR depend on model)
    Optional Saftey Items: Gloves=1000-2000PKR, Knee Pads=1500PKR, Elbow Pads=1300PKR(or you can have safety padded condura jacket for upper protection=4000PKR)
    Better to wear some shoes covering your ankles.
    Check these links for availability of these items in Lahore:
    https://www.facebook.com/vohra.at?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/PBCMotorSport2010/?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/MakhdumCorporation/?fref=ts
    You can order online via AliExpress.com too.
    Thanks bro for great sharing...... i do visit these places

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List