2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink Invitation for Tour to Gawadar in this season

Me and one my friend, are planning to visit Gawadar on bikes in next few days. We want to complete the adventure before start of swear winter season as now a days temperature is modest and specially on coastal highway areas weather is also pleasant in these days. We are only two guys on two bikes and invite all community members to join us. if any friend wants to join us then plan can be adjusted to facilitate all trip members. Currently we have a tentative plan of 7 days trip with 2 to 3 days stay in Gawadar.

All interested guys are warmly welcome to this adventure.

And experts are also requested for thier valuable suggestions as it is our first such a long trip.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Thank you

Well, if you coming from Karachi, there are many places that you can visit. If you skipping coastal belt. Then after hub you can visit Gadani Beach and Gadani Ship breaking yard. Afterwards you can visit DAM which is near winder and is basically a fishing area.

After entering uthal you can visit Kharari, Bari Kharari, Lakhra etc. Near Bela you can visit Gondrani and some other side areas.

After Bela Comes Wadh and from Wadh to Khada Kucha area is somewhat hostile and its not advisable to travel after sunset !!

Khuzdar is not much of a tourist place. And its not worth to burn all that fuel and energy just to visit Khuzdar. If you are planning for Quetta then it surely will be a great tour.

Quetta and its surrounding have some good tourist sites. Personally i would refrain from staying for more than an hour in Wadh, Khuzdar, Kalat and Mastung.
    @Silver_Knife bro yes no doubt u have extensive experience i i do visit ur fb page frequently........

plz tell me how to insert smiley or emotion sign ina thread...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    @tariq.majeed as thread owner you can delete the posts not relevant to your query. check @Libra thread of hingol national park visit last week and that group had ladies among them.

There is absolutely no problem to visit Gawader. Take your trip with ease of mind, simple be nice & human to anyone you come across smile and polite cooperating approach is solution to 80% of problems -

this will help
    @farhan_khetran please create your own whining thread am not challenging your story but do not spread ethnic hoax and try not to hijack @tariq.majeed thread
    Sir great sharing and quite informative...... plz do share ur other trips

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tariq.Majeed bahi...
    Need to ask that have you done the trip or not yet. as im planning the same trip from islamabad-Gawadar in end of December.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saddiabbas View Post
    Tariq.Majeed bahi...
    Need to ask that have you done the trip or not yet. as im planning the same trip from islamabad-Gawadar in end of December.
    @saddiabbas no brother i didnt yet as I have been alone. but v cn join to eachother if you desire

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tariq bahi

Acutally two of my tour partners have already done Gawadar in September. We had plan again in December 19-26. You can give your availability. so we can go together.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@saddiabbas bro Hopefully i also wil be available in december inshallah.... pleaseshare your plan with me like no of days, route starting n ending date n other details.

Quote Originally Posted by saddiabbas View Post
    Acutally two of my tour partners have already done Gawadar in September. We had plan again in December 19-26. You can give your availability. so we can go together.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My partner is not confirmed yet as he has some comitments. If he is not going, then we both can travel. Please also send me you plan if any..I didnt visited Sindh or Balochistan yet.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@saddiabbas bro initially i made this plan but v cn adjust it with mutual consent

Tentative plan is as following
    15th Nov, 2015
    Departure from LHR 4'0 clock and then after joining him we will move ahead, little sight seeing in Harappa and then in Multan and visit of some famur and historical shrines and then night stay in Bahawalpur

Day 2

departure from Bahawalpur, sight seeing in Rohrin vist to sehvan sharif n night stay there

Day 3
    Departure, visit mohinjo daro, makli graveyard and badeen to see meeting point of indus river with arabian see and then moving towards KHI or may be stay in Hderabad.

Day 4
    Sight seeing in KHI, Mazare Quaid, bike tunning and someother attractions and night stay in khi

Day 5
    Moving towards Gawadaar via Coastal Highway while sight seeing attraction on the way like nani mandir gudani and omara beach n night stay in Gawadaar

Day 6 and 7
    Stay in Gawadar and visiting surrounding places

Day 8
    Moving back to KHI and depending upon physical conditions either to come back on bike or by bus while bikes on bus or booked by train depending upon situation.

Budget
    Approximate budget is 8 to 12 k

But again I would say its all is tentative and it can be adjusted if any friend wana join us. In fact are only two and wish to travel in a group[/QUOTE]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@saddiabbas bro v cn add scoba diving in our plat on charna iceland its really a fantastic thing u may google about it. n which bike do u have for visit??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

viewed your plan. some points that i need to discuss. you are from Lahore?.
    I also have in mind about Astola and scuba diving etc.
    I think we need a detail call for finalizing this.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farhan_khetran View Post
    Mate, before you embark on this journey let me tell you something..
    Wouldn't have commented if it were a post by some one who doesn't belong to Punjab. I am also from Punjab(Multan;Saraiki).
    Before I say something on the said topic, let me introduce myself. I am Muhammad Farhan Khan S/O Lt.Colonel(R) M.Asad Khan who served in Artillery division of Pak Army from 1949-1974. Bugti's are our family friends. My phopha Late Sardar Zafar-ul-Islam Khan Khetran was the president of Punjab Province of Jamhuri Watan Party of Nawab Akbar Bugti Shaheed. My Father has been the Commandant Zhob Malatia in early 70's and there is still a picture in my elder brother's photo album in which my elder brother is presenting flowers to Nawab Akbar Bugti when he was Governer of Balochistan and his heli landed in Zhob. There wasn't any Southern Command of Pak Army those days and Zhob Malatia and Chaman Scouts were two units of Army which came under Peshawar Core. There used to be Staff College, Quetta those days and that comprises the whole Army presence those days in Balochistan. My Father proposed/constituted Sibbi Scouts. Keep in mind Balochistan was given Provincial Status in early 70's. The hobby of travelling I inherited from my Father. He embarked on journey by land from Pakistan upto UK and on hoover craft to France on his FX in 1986. Pak Suzuki then awarded him for doing that much distance on small Pakistan Made Car.

I now come to the point why I stated all that. On 26th february 2012, I started my journey for Gawader from Multan on my Suzuki FX with the passion as many tourist/travelers have. I had read blogs of @Mozumbus and @yasirkhanpk in which they wrote that they were upto Iran border and its a total safe area. Its not. 26th night I stayed in Hyderabad. 27th in Karachi. On 28th I set off for Gawader via Lyari Express Way. When I entered Lyari Express Way it was unseen area for me. I had never been to Hub and this part of Balochistan earlier. Because the area was new to me, I started my journey before dawn to cover as much distance in daylight as possible. Toped up gasoline from Winder. Just before Zero point coastal highway there comes a check post of Balochistan Levies. There they stopped me and asked me where I was heading. I told them that am going to Uthal (Firstly I was not sure that time that where Coastal highway turn is, secondly I don't trust Levies and thirdly nobody has right to ask/keep track a first class citizen of a country that where he is going). When I entered the Coastal highway, the very next Levies check post before/after toll plaza stopped me. The very same ASI of Levies which asked me at earlier checkpost approached there and ordered his "jawans" to check my vehicle thoroughly. I asked him that why they checking so much thoroughly, he replied "Apney aap ko mashkook tu tum ne khud banaya hai". They also checked the documents(Punjab number). I had asked earlier from @baigaqeel in a PM that is it safe to go on coastal highway on a punjab number car and he had replied that they used to go there regulary, no problem but better not to use punjab number car. I used because I had only one car. Once I had asked @lovebikes in a post that is it safe to go Gawader and Jiwani and he replied that don't go beyond Gawader, be in this country. I didn't noticed those precautionary lines. Well, ASI asked that from where you coming. I told him that am coming from Karachi and going to Hingol National Park. He said in a strange voice "Khyal kerna Hingol tak he jana kahin agey na nikal jana". I still remember his name but I wouldn't disclose.

I was wearing Shalwar Kameez with a cap purchased from Quetta and a Charsadda Chapal purchased from Ghafoor market, Charsadda. I was having a cocunut placed on my car's dash board which I eaten at different places. I stopped at Kund Malir for a while and made pictures. Then just before Ormara turn comes a fueling point. I refilled gasoline from there. Had lunch from Al-Mumtaz hotel situated just after Ormara turn. Bypassed Pasni as I heard already that Pasni was not safe those days and still it isn't. Between Pasni and Gawader my car started missing, maybe it was due to Irani(so called Irani as I heard that they make it by different impurities localy and only Irani diesel comes here) petrol. I stopped my car for a while to let its engine cool down. When again I started it left missing. I entered Gawadar city(Airport road), there I asked the address of Jumaira Guest House on Marine drive, as quoted by @Mozumbus in his blog, from a biker. He was kind enough that he himself led me to guest house but it was closed those days. Then I went to Sadaf Resorts. He was asking Rs.2500 for a single room and was out of my budget. Then there someone told me that go to bazar area. There I found one in my budget in Rs.600 for night. Had dinner and inquired about petrol availability in town. Came to know that there is one petrol pump in Gawader which sells "Pakistani" petrol. I then went to a barber shop to shave the beard. Barber was talking in Saraiki/Sindhi dialect. I asked him that where he from and he told that he is from Muzaffargarh. I then told him that I am from Multan. He advised me not to tell anyone here that I am from Punjab as they themselves show that they are Sindhis. He told me that these people have hatred for outsiders specially from Punjab and now they have even started calling Sindhis too to leave "their" land. Slept with a plan in mind that tomorrow morning would test my car towards Jiwani and if it does missing again would get it repaired before going back to Karachi.

Next day 29th february(thursday)(it was a leap year) after doing breakfast I refuelled from Gawader petrol pump and visited PC area on top of the hill. Then I set off for Jiwani to test my vehicle. Jiwani was 80km from Gawader I already read on a distance board, the previous day. When Jiwani was 32/30 km there came a sign board that Iran border is straight while Jiwani towards left. My bad luck that I took the road to Iran border. I was not aware of borders then and specially so called "Friendly Islamic Republic of Iran's". Distance boards were telling that Iran border 30km, 29 km and so on. When came the milestone that Iran border 1km, there came a rope on road which was fallen or "made fallen" on ground and there seemed some vehicles parked at a distance of ~400-500 meters. Nobody/Official was there to ask/stop/tell. I parked my Vehicle beside those vehicles and asked someone to make my photo so that I can tell my friends that I have been to Iran border. I was in thought that Iran border is still away as it was written 1km on previous signboard. Don't know from where suddenly appeared two Iranian Border Security Force soldiers. They took my camera and said something in Farsi which was uncomprehending for me. Someone there told me that they want to arrest me and I should leave the camera and run away. I thought that If I run they can open fire. No Pakistani security guy came to my help. One young age boy there asked me" Agar hum tum ko in sey churaye to kitney paisey dega". I was in a deep shock then. I will never forget that time in my life. I felt like I am alone in this world. "Yousaf bazarey misar mein bik raha tha". Tears dropped from eyes when I written these previous few sentences. I replied "2 hazar deyga" He said with annoyance "sirf 2 hazar deta hai!". Iranian BSF guys then called their backup force and there came a single cabin Toyota with few more soldiers. ********(Thats the coolest possible word I can use for them and for any Pakistani involved in that) then blindfolded me, locked my hands on my back and putted me in their vehicle. I was unarmed, I was tourist my every possible belongings were telling. I was on border where I was unaware that I stepped into their area or not. I yelled desperately to soldiers "Mughey janey do meri maan mera intezar ker rahi hogi. Tum ko Ali ka wasta tum ko Panjtan ka wasta". But they didn't listened to me or maybe they were unaware of my language and I was unaware of theirs. There some locals were standing(maybe to cross the border), they told me that they are saying keh unhien pehley se "itlaa" thi.
    They took me across the border and handcuffed me with a pole outside their post. I was still blindfolded. I heard a voice of locking a gun trigger behind me and feared that they may shoot me although i didn't resisted in my arrest and I was in their custody then. But God saved me. After some time they opened the fold on my eyes. One of them knew English, I communicated some words with him in English. I told them that when my mother was reading in school they used to teach Farsi too and she can comprehend Farsi a little. They later told me that they make a call at my home number and if I speak Farsi, tomorrow morning they would send me to Pakistan and if I doesn't they would send me to Iran. I told them that I can not speak Farsi. Two months they didn't let my family know that I am in their custody. I still remember the night I spent outside their post under open sky handcuffed with a pole don't remember that I slept for a while or not. It was little cold. They given me rags of a blanket that I placed beneath me to prevent from cold. Life is precious and I was Alive.Next morning they took me to Chah Bahar and then kept me in Zahidan untill they released me after four and a half month and handed me over to Tehsildar of Gawader Nisar Gorgej which with levies brought me to Gawader. He told me that Deputy Commissioner Gawader wrote them a letter keh hamara banda wapis kero tu tub unhon me tumhein chora hai. They never returned back my belongings. In Gawader I was handed over to Makran Scouts whose Commandent Wing.Commander Riaz Ahmed Tarrar called me in his office. I had some far relative in Makran scouts then from whom I borrowed five thousand rupees for my journey to home which I returned back him later. I was not even having my ID card while my journey to Karachi from Gawader in Javed Coach. At Yousaf Goth terminal Karachi couple of my close relatives came to receive me. They were carrying the photostate copy of my ID card which my mother gave them. I would never forgive anyone at any capacity for giving that grief to me and my love ones specially my mother. May Allah's curse be upon them, Ameen!
    It took me a lot of time to come out of that trauma caused by the mental torture that I had. I deleted All my Shia friends from facebook. @Raheeln was one of them. I am sorry I was in mental shock. They Questioned me while interogation "Mazhab Cheh Ast"(Mazhab kia hai). I replied Islam. They "Cheh Islam, Sunni Ast or Shai Ast?". Then when they brought me back to Chahbahar before my release they repeated the same question.
    Their Interpreter told me "Hamarey bandey Gawader sey tumharey pechey they". Question arises that if it was true what were they doing in a sovereign country if it is!? Makran Scouts is literally bounded to their bases. Its Levies whose controls the major area including border and jiwani. So @lovebikes was true: Don't go beyond Gawader. Locals are also not trustable. They are common Balochs with no Sardar. Now I realised the meaning of "Khandani and ghair khandani". In my recent visit to Gawader with Karachiite friends one of local was asking"Tum mein koi Punjab ka tu nahi hai?" They think theirselves more comfortable with Irani or Omani tag and mingle more quickly with Karachiites/Sindhis as they have to go Karachi. God's system brings its own fruits of deeds, and they are paying for their attitude whether they admit or not. So mate don't enter Pasni. Don't go beyond Gawader. After Buzi Pass, area is not that secure and although we heard Army is controlling the area but realities on grounds are different. You never know whose benefits are related with the area. To me, Irani's Chahbahar port and Dubai port is to suffer most if Gawader port becomes operational.

Bro sad to hear of ur ordeal....i also travelled a lot in balochistan province. All my friends tel/ask me about insecure situation in balochistan...but it is only wen u r unlucky that u really see the wrath of this hostile land. However, things r usually not that bad...may Allah keep us safe in our journeys. Ameen

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Invitition for Tour to Gawadar in this season -1640136