Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: The Beautiful Soon Valley - Club46

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool The Beautiful Soon Valley - Club46

    AOA Friends,

    Alhumdulillah Another adventures ride completed & yes this time THE BEAUTIFUL SOON VALLEY. We are 4 riders for 1st day & 1 more join us for 2nd day ride...Accommodation all arranged in advance 15 min ride from Uchali Lake at friends home (Village ANGA). Night was so much cold so if you have plans prepare your self well.

    Riders
    Mani
    Ch Sab
    Zohaib
    Waqar

    Locations
    Khalar Khar
    Neela Wahn
    Jhalar Lake
    Khabaki Lake
    Uchlai Lake
    Anga
    Kharanti Garden
    Kharanti Waterfall
    Katas Raj Template
    Salt Mine

    Day 1
    We left 9am from T junction GT road Islamabad, Nashta on the way use Chakwal Mandara road..... Hell off road all the way till chakwal as road is under construction. From Chakwal we use Sargoda by pass to Khalarkhar. Tea Stop at the top of Khalarkhar. On the way we visit Neela Whan & aby shifa. Then we move straight to Noshera where we get some energy drinks... Cross Jhalar lake take pics & then move to Khabaki lake near 3:30 am then after spending 30 min we move to Uchali Lake, Rest for 1 hour & have gup shup...(Uchali lake road under construction expected to complete next year june) then we left for Anga village where Khapa shapa was already arranged with night stay.

    Day 2
    After breakfast we move to Anga surrounding as it was very old village & beautiful because of its height. Then we move to Kharanti garden, break for 30 min then we move forward till the end of the kharanti village to the waterfall. After spending 1 hour we move back to khalarkhar where our friend is waiting, Tea stop & then we move to salt mine using choa road & cross Katas raj. Reach 4 pm salt range & after quick visit we move for khapa shapa of friend restaurant on cho road. Left 9pm cho & then using old khanpur road to sohawa Gt road toward ISB.

    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648068The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648069The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648070

    Google Map
    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648108

    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Bahr...d33.495896!3e0


  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    salman.adilsiddiqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
    AOA Friends,

    Alhumdulillah Another adventures ride completed & yes this time THE BEAUTIFUL SOON VALLEY. We are 4 riders for 1st day & 1 more join us for 2nd day ride...Accommodation all arranged in advance 15 min ride from Uchali Lake at friends home (Village ANGA). Night was so much cold so if you have plans prepare your self well.

    Riders
    Mani
    Ch Sab
    Zohaib
    Waqar

    Locations
    Khalar Khar
    Neela Wahn
    Jhalar Lake
    Khabaki Lake
    Uchlai Lake
    Anga
    Kharanti Garden
    Kharanti Waterfall
    Katas Raj Template
    Salt Mine

    Day 1
    We left 9am from T junction GT road Islamabad, Nashta on the way use Chakwal Mandara road..... Hell off road all the way till chakwal as road is under construction. From Chakwal we use Sargoda by pass to Khalarkhar. Tea Stop at the top of Khalarkhar. On the way we visit Neela Whan & aby shifa. Then we move straight to Noshera where we get some energy drinks... Cross Jhalar lake take pics & then move to Khabaki lake near 3:30 am then after spending 30 min we move to Uchali Lake, Rest for 1 hour & have gup shup...(Uchali lake road under construction expected to complete next year june) then we left for Anga village where Khapa shapa was already arranged with night stay.

    Day 2
    After breakfast we move to Anga surrounding as it was very old village & beautiful because of its height. Then we move to Kharanti garden, break for 30 min then we move forward till the end of the kharanti village to the waterfall. After spending 1 hour we move back to khalarkhar where our friend is waiting, Tea stop & then we move to salt mine using choa road & cross Katas raj. Reach 4 pm salt range & after quick visit we move for khapa shapa of friend restaurant on cho road. Left 9pm cho & then using old khanpur road to sohawa Gt road toward ISB.

    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648068The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648069The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648070

    Google Map
    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648108

    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Bahr...d33.495896!3e0
    Nice dear

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salman.adilsiddiqui View Post
    Nice dear
    Thx bro...

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asifcae View Post
    nai yara its not necesary to have DSLR for good pics.... ur shots are good enuf....its abt framing and composition.. i dont like selfies tough...

    by the way i wanted to ask u abt ur bikes what brand they r and how much they cost????
    Ahaan guru jee trying to capture the best... thx for liking... Rest for the the bike please see link below for more details.... Text send for the $$

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...y-house-club46

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezaaan View Post
    Beautiful shots, and I've got the same questions.^
    Thx bro....See below link
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...y-house-club46

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asifcae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,381
    Follows
    59
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    67 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    4
    Good Answers
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
    Ahaan guru jee trying to capture the best... thx for liking... Rest for the the bike please see link below for more details.... Text send for the $$

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...y-house-club46
    hahahahahahah ok bro......................
    LEGENDS OF THE NORTH

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2nd day... At Anga friends home...

    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648340The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648341The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648342The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648343

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Some more clicks of Anga village...

    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648344The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648345The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648346The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648347The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648348

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648349The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648350The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648351

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    On the way to kanhatti garden

    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648352The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648353The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648354

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648355The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648356The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648357The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648358The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1648359

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    578
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    nice pics.
    Desire is irrelevant!!!!!!

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeshanaslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sorry for off-topic, I think Anga is the village, a great urdu poet "Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi" was born.
    BTW, nice trip and beautiful shots...

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    salman.adilsiddiqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeshanaslam View Post
    sorry for off-topic, I think Anga is the village, a great urdu poet "Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi" was born.
    BTW, nice trip and beautiful shots...
    Wao thanx for knowledge sharing

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeshanaslam View Post
    sorry for off-topic, I think Anga is the village, a great urdu poet "Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi" was born.
    BTW, nice trip and beautiful shots...

    Ahaan Thx for the info... some thing about sher sha sori & old grave yard as well got this info from tyre puncture shop in Anga village

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali_77 View Post
    nice pics.
    Thx bro..

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1650207The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1650209The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1650210The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1650211The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1650212

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Kanhati Waterfall.... After crossing village you will find this beautiful waterfall..


    The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1650213The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1650214The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1650215The Beautiful Soon Valley  Club46 -1650216

  19. #38
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aks_e_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,426
    Follows
    19
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nice to see your thread brothers we were also there in these days and I captured you guys when you were crossing us inside the Kenhati Garden it was our bad luck that you guys were in hurry and never stop for a short meetup bitter luck next time
    He Who Is Not Courageous Enough To Take Risks Will Accomplish Nothing In Life....!
    Muhammad Ali

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aks_e_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,426
    Follows
    19
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    That moment when you crossed us
    The Beautiful Soon Valley - Club46 - 23596230754 43395666b8 cIMG_5800 by Mohammad Ahmed, on Flickr
    He Who Is Not Courageous Enough To Take Risks Will Accomplish Nothing In Life....!
    Muhammad Ali

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aks_e_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,426
    Follows
    19
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The Beautiful Soon Valley - Club46 - 24224443125 35c15e3c74 cIMG_5801 by Mohammad Ahmed, on Flickr
    He Who Is Not Courageous Enough To Take Risks Will Accomplish Nothing In Life....!
    Muhammad Ali

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •