Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: A Couple, A Toddler, A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 (800 km)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Post A Couple, A Toddler, A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 (800 km)

Aslam o Elikam

Hope all Community of Pakwheel will be Fine; here is a short tour story with family ( i,my Wife , My Brother and 2 little baby ) on 2 Wheeler (Paggio 200 & Honda 125) to Northern Area.

Idea behind Story

We greatly affected by reading many thread on Pakwheel Especially by Sober riders, Mr. nishat12 & Mr. rizwan_mir ,after lots of thinking and planning we decided to go with family from Islamabad to Khunjrab pass (But when we was reached at Chilas we heard about hard shortage of petrol in Astore and Gilgit ,so we quiet our tour and start to traveling back.) so we started to preparation before Ramzan for our tour , i bought a Honda 125( 2014) for my Brother Atiq ur Rehman and i was already have a Piaggio 200cc (under up gradation) so we started to work hard for making ready my Piaggo by the Help of taha66 , vickytulla in short word these two guys are behind of up gradation of my RP into Power Machine , lots of Thanks you both for helping and guidance.

Passion was on peak, countdown started from first Ramzan, everyone was excited to go.

Preparation

Installed to Side Bags with Honda 125 for Tools and bike stuff ,Installed 02 extra LED lights with Piaggio for extra support of night traveling and as well as DRL. Installed mobile and Camera Charger Bought from Aliexpress. Prepared an extra seat cushion (with help of fiber ball filling material) for my Brother and my Preschooler.

Tool Box

02 extra tubes for tyres, complete puncture kit, 02 extra power plug, 4 extra engine oil pack Kixx (20w-50) and some necessary tools / panas. Extra brake shoes. Extra Clutch, Brake and accelerator cables. Extra clutch / brake handles. Extra Chain lock.

Travelogue

Islamabad-----Murree-----Muzafarabad-----Balakot-----Naran-----Babusar Top-----Chilas-----Babusar Top-----Jalkhand-----Naran-----Balakot-----Muzafarabad-----Murree-----Islamabad

Expenses

Petrol consumption = 53 Liters for both Bikes= Rs. 3,400/-

Engine Oil Kixx 20w-50 (02 Packs) = Rs. 900/-

Hotel (Total 3 Night stay) = Rs. 8,800/-

Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) = Rs. 4,490/-

Tea & Misc. Refreshments = Rs. 4,710/-

GRAND TOTAL Rs. 22,300/-

Here is Some Random Clicks

Near Balakot
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700708
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700714

Naran
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700715

JalKhand
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700716

Lulusar Lake
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700717

Babusar Top
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700718

on KKH toward Chilas
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700719

Indus River Chilas
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700720

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great janab. Looking forward for more details and experience.

Sent from 3310 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan_mir View Post
    Great janab. Looking forward for more details and experience.

Sent from 3310 using PW Forums mobile app
    Thanks bro . Insha Allah more details post day by day

Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Day-1 (12th July 2016) Islamabad to Balakot via Murree, Muzaffarabad

Everyone was too much excited to go especially my Baby Umar; we packed our luggage a day before and tighten it on bikes. No one wants to sleep due to excitement, eventually we lay down to bed at 3AM. We got up at 7 o'clock and be ready in an hour. We started our journey via Murree expressway at 8AM. As we were getting closer to Murree, We were made aware of the cooling season. After one and half hour we were at Jhika Gali for Breakfast. After breakfast we leave Murree at almost 9 AM and started to move toward Muzaffarabad. As we were going down, weather was also getting hot. After a few stops where we had reached Muzaffarabad at 1pm. Weather of Muzaffarabad was extremely hot so we took a short break at Petrol Pump for fuel and some juice, snacks Etc. at 1:30PM again we started our journey to Balakot via Garhi Habib Ullah, Road was not so good and some patches was damaged by land sliding. After 30 minute riding we took a break at bank of Kunhar River for freshness and rest , we gone into river for taking bath, because babies were feeling so hot. My little child was enjoying a lot in water when we removed his clothes. Water was extremely cold so we spend almost 1 hour at river and got freshness.

Ready to Go
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701426

Murree
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701427
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701428
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701429

Atiq & Umar Enjoying Beauty of Murree
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701430

A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701431

At Kohala
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701432

Jehlam River
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701434

Muzaffarabad City
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701435

Kunhar River
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701436

Kunhar River
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701437

Haroon & Umar in Water
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701438

A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701439

A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1701440

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good trip. Thanks for sharing the pics. The kids are also enjoying and having fun. I think a trip on the motorbike is a lot more fun than being confined in a car. A car makes the trip boring and tiring. While a trip on Bike is full of adventure and more fun.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RN100 View Post
    Good trip. Thanks for sharing the pics. The kids are also enjoying and having fun. I think a trip on the motorbike is a lot more fun than being confined in a car. A car makes the trip boring and tiring. While a trip on Bike is full of adventure and more fun.
    Yes bro. Kid's was in lot of fun . . it was my first trip on bike m feel a big difference between car and bike . . it was a good experience for us . .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA Brother indeed nice sharing awaiting for more details. God bless u & ur families.

Kind regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nishat12 View Post
    AoA Brother indeed nice sharing awaiting for more details. God bless u & ur families.

Kind regards,
    Wa Elikum Salam and Thanx Sir . . More details will be uploaded soon if PTCL give me a chance to do . .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ala @azeem.mian1

Very impressive. The trend of Touring with family on bikes is getting popular. Its a very positive change in biking and adventure tourism.

Bravo to courageous family. Harmony among brothers is appreciable.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    Ala @azeem.mian1

Very impressive. The trend of Touring with family on bikes is getting popular. Its a very positive change in biking and adventure tourism.

Bravo to courageous family. Harmony among brothers is appreciable.
    Thanks Bro . its a positive change and getting popular. But in our community only few people's appreciate for do this . . m face very postive response during this trip by other vistors but as well as negativity also . . .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's always nice to see families going on trip together and enjoying it,doing on bike is courageous and adventurous.Ive never done it myself but salute to you and others who have done this.Cant understand negativity about it,if your kids and specially your better half is upto it then what's the problem ,you should be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by azeem.mian1 View Post
    Thanks Bro . its a positive change and getting popular. But in our community only few people's appreciate for do this . . m face very postive response during this trip by other vistors but as well as negativity also . . .

Just absorb the positivity and be proud of yourself. Ignore the negativity and don't let it prevail

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    Just absorb the positivity and be proud of yourself. Ignore the negativity and don't let it prevail
    Yeh sure . .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by azeem.mian1 View Post

Actually who put negative remarks on family touring (specially on motorbike) thinks that we (motorcyclist) don't care for our family and we put our families in danger. Those people should think in another way that we don't just travel with our friends or co-workers. We travel with our families also. So our family could enjoy the same as we do.

(Allah sb ko apnay Hifz-o-Amaan ma rakhay) but as far as Danger thing concern. Most of the time we hear on media about the incidents in those areas are always about car, bus, truck or any other 4 wheel vehicles. I have not heard about motorbike incidents so far.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan_mir View Post
    Actually who put negative remarks on family touring (specially on motorbike) thinks that we (motorcyclist) don't care for our family and we put our families in danger. Those people should think in another way that we don't just travel with our friends or co-workers. We travel with our families also. So our family could enjoy the same as we do.

(Allah sb ko apnay Hifz-o-Amaan ma rakhay) but as far as Danger thing concern. Most of the time we hear on media about the incidents in those areas are always about car, bus, truck or any other 4 wheel vehicles. I have not heard about motorbike incidents so far.
    Absolutely Right bro.

Allah sb ko apny hifzo Eman me rakhy (Ameen)

Who's put negative remarks they don't know we motorcyclist give more attention to safety of our family. Our families also have right to travel with us . it's not only to traveling with friends. A family criticising us when we were in Kaghan am asked same question have you heard about any motorcycle accident in Northern Area ? Then they were not have any answer .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ya Allah Ya to PTCL walo ko utha le
    Ya phir inko hi utha le. . 😡😡😡😡

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After it we were ready again by wearing our safety gears for Balakot. Weather was changing into cool, as well as we were closer to Balakot. Almost at 5PM we were reached at Balakot City and while we were searching for hotel, rain started and turned into heavy rain within minutes. So we make a deal with Manager of Saif Hotel in Rs 2000 and shifted our luggage to room. Room was carpeted, neat and clean. We ordered for Tea because we were feeling some tiredness. Meanwhile, there was a family that was visiting from Karachi. They actually very surprised to know that we are with the family on a motorcycle. After one and half hour rain was stopped, so we gone out for dinner.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Day-2 (13rd July 2016)Balakot to Chilas via Naran, Babusar Top

We got up 5 o'clock. Offered Fajar prayer and were getting ready for Naran, our plan was to leave Balakot at 6 AM, but delayed our departure due to rain. After one hour rain was stopped and we changed our bikes oil. And started our journey at 7:30 Am. Weather was awesome, Beautiful Green Mountain eyes were cooling. At 10 AM we were at KAGHAN for breakfast. When we finished our breakfast, rain was started again. So we wore our raincoats. Meanwhile a family comes to hotel for breakfast, when they know we are with family and kids on bikes, a woman from them criticize to us, which we are on motorcycles with family. He called us crazy (MAD). Then I asked them, if ever, have you heard about a motorcycle accident in the area and they have no answer. Then i said, if you cannot appreciate anyone, you not have any right to criticize. At 11 we started traveling to Naran, we reached Naran at 11:30 AM where from we take some Juice for kids and asked a Jeep driver about distance of Chilas and road condition. Petrol was not available at petrol pump, so we got 5 liter from a petrol shop @ 100/L. at 12:30 PM we started our journey again and reached at LULUSAR LAKE at 3:30 PM. Spend 30 minute take some pics . And next destination was Babusar Top.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BalaKot Cloudy Morning
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702253

Morning Selfie
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702270

Ready To Go
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702271

Umar is ready to Go
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702254

Our Rides on Road
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702255
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702256

Near Kaghan Crystal Clear Water
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702257

Breakfast Tawa fry Crispy Paratha
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702258

Beautiful Water Fall ( Don't know the name )
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702259

Such a beautiful Houses wish to live
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702260

Snow Water
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702261

My Ride at LULUSAR Lake
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702262

Umar want to Fly
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702263

Haroon and Umar in Happy mode
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702264

Atiq ur Rehman ( selfie lety hoye )
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702265

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=azeem.mian1]

Umar is ready to Go
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702254

Hahahaha.... very nice! Cute adventure rider.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List