Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: A Couple, A Toddler, A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 (800 km)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Post A Couple, A Toddler, A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 (800 km)

Aslam o Elikam

Hope all Community of Pakwheel will be Fine; here is a short tour story with family ( i,my Wife , My Brother and 2 little baby ) on 2 Wheeler (Paggio 200 & Honda 125) to Northern Area.

Idea behind Story

We greatly affected by reading many thread on Pakwheel Especially by Sober riders, Mr. nishat12 & Mr. rizwan_mir ,after lots of thinking and planning we decided to go with family from Islamabad to Khunjrab pass (But when we was reached at Chilas we heard about hard shortage of petrol in Astore and Gilgit ,so we quiet our tour and start to traveling back.) so we started to preparation before Ramzan for our tour , i bought a Honda 125( 2014) for my Brother Atiq ur Rehman and i was already have a Piaggio 200cc (under up gradation) so we started to work hard for making ready my Piaggo by the Help of taha66 , vickytulla in short word these two guys are behind of up gradation of my RP into Power Machine , lots of Thanks you both for helping and guidance.

Passion was on peak, countdown started from first Ramzan, everyone was excited to go.

Preparation

Installed to Side Bags with Honda 125 for Tools and bike stuff ,Installed 02 extra LED lights with Piaggio for extra support of night traveling and as well as DRL. Installed mobile and Camera Charger Bought from Aliexpress. Prepared an extra seat cushion (with help of fiber ball filling material) for my Brother and my Preschooler.

Tool Box

02 extra tubes for tyres, complete puncture kit, 02 extra power plug, 4 extra engine oil pack Kixx (20w-50) and some necessary tools / panas. Extra brake shoes. Extra Clutch, Brake and accelerator cables. Extra clutch / brake handles. Extra Chain lock.

Travelogue

Islamabad-----Murree-----Muzafarabad-----Balakot-----Naran-----Babusar Top-----Chilas-----Babusar Top-----Jalkhand-----Naran-----Balakot-----Muzafarabad-----Murree-----Islamabad

Expenses

Petrol consumption = 53 Liters for both Bikes= Rs. 3,400/-

Engine Oil Kixx 20w-50 (02 Packs) = Rs. 900/-

Hotel (Total 3 Night stay) = Rs. 8,800/-

Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) = Rs. 4,490/-

Tea & Misc. Refreshments = Rs. 4,710/-

GRAND TOTAL Rs. 22,300/-

Here is Some Random Clicks

Near Balakot
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700708
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700714

Naran
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700715

JalKhand
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700716

Lulusar Lake
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700717

Babusar Top
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700718

on KKH toward Chilas
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700719

Indus River Chilas
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700720

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=rizwan_mir;5154565]
    Quote Originally Posted by azeem.mian1

Umar is ready to Go
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702254

Hahahaha.... very nice! Cute adventure rider.
    U will be see him also as "khalai makhlooq"

Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice pics and a great trip. Good to see kids wearing helmet and guards, sorry to see so many youngsters giving no importance to life.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u post pic of camera charger??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Nice pics and a great trip. Good to see kids wearing helmet and guards, sorry to see so many youngsters giving no importance to life.
    Thanks bro . . Jan he to Jahan he . . .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by coolmisa View Post
    can u post pic of camera charger??
    A Couple, A Toddler, A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 (800 km) - da97dcc69882dc8d4a7937b7e25107d0

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulations for doing such a nice trip with family.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by biker-boy View Post
    Congratulations for doing such a nice trip with family.
    Thanks brother

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On thy way to Babusar a patch of 3-4 Km was under construction and climbing was start. I am not feeling any difference on my Piaggio vt 200 when I were climbing but my Brother?s Honda 125 (also many other Guy's were in struggle) was in struggle to climb. So I removed air filter and then bike was feeling good. At 4:30 we were reached on top, weather was awesome. So we took a short break for some Pictures. We were feeling tiredness so we start to going down and want to reach as early as possible to Chilas. KKH was awesome to riding a bike. At a point some little Boys stopped us, we shake hand and they did not believe a lady on bike, so on their request my wife removed her Helmet, they were so happy and asked me what's your relation I said she is my wife. Then a little Guy said ?YE AAP KI JURO HE" just after a few kilometer a group of little boys sitting on bank of road , tried to throwing stone to us but i stopped the bike and said don't do this i am with little kids and a lady. They accepted it. As well as we were going down weather was changed into hot and green mountain were also changed into hard burned mountain. We were not expected this weather and environment change just in 20 Km. At 6 PM we reached Chilas and check in Grace Continental Hotel. We were feeling tiredness, so we eat dinner and lay down to bed. There was a group of Biker which was coming back from Astore told us petrol is not available in Astore so don?t take risk because you are with family and kids. So we decided to go back Naran and make a plan stayed a night in Naran.

Beautiful LULUSAR LAKE
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702721

Glacier Crossing
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702722

Cricket in Lush Green Ground
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702723

Umar & Atiq Feeling "Thand"
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702725

A Guy want to take a picture with my Ride
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702727

Snake Road
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702726

KKh toward Chilas
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702728

Burned Mountains
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702729
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702730

Crystal Clear and Chilled Water streaming
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702731
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702732

Beautiful Houses
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702733

KKH, Water Streaming ,Greenery & Burned Mountains
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1702734

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Day-3 (14th July 2016) Chilas To Naran via Babusar Top

So we got up 6 o'clock and were ready to go in less than an hour. It was a sunshine morning. Fill up fuel tank and move on to KKH. Just after a few km stones thrown to us we cannot judge where from its come. As well as we were closer to Babusar weather was changed into cool so after 25 km on KKH we take a break and Children wear warm jackets. There were also some women who had been a local family; they were very surprised to see us, especially HAROONS's belt. Because she was also raising a child with handmade belt. At 8:15 Am we were at Babusar Top it?s was Chilling. We park our rides and go to snow for enjoyment. Meanwhile Umar saw goat and called ?Pahar BakriH?. He was wanted to catch but she's run away. We make an order for Tea and Pakora because weather was extremely chilled and it was our breakfast too. Meanwhile VESPA EDITION TEAM (3 members 2 Local (Pakistani) & 1 foreigner (New Zealand) reached on top from Naran Side, we chat with them and make some Pictures with their Vespas. Some guys and a family too come to me and said Sir we salute you for this brave decision. It was enough to move my heart. Drizzling was started so we wore our raincoat and start to moving down at 10 o?clock. On the way we meet a guy on United Trail 250cc (engine swap) & his friend who was also on a trail discuss about his ride performance after engine swap. He was highly satisfied with his ride performance. Share contact number and said bye to each other. We took a break at Jhalkhand for the tea, weather was too chilled and sun was also shiny. There was a lush green ground and a river was with freezing water. So we decided to go on bank of river and make a order for tea.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chilas Morning

A Couple, A Toddler, A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 (800 km) - 7d08c9355fbc5134989a178664e6bb34

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Indus River Morning
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704549
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704550

Burned Rocks Mountain
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704551

Haroon Feel Sleepy
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704552

Umar ready to fight with chilling weather of Babusar Top
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704553

Clouds Over Babusar Top
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704554

Relaxing after 5 mint Hiking
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704555

Pahar Bakri We could not catch her
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704556

in Deep thought
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704557

First time at highest altitude in our Life
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704558
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704559
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704560

Scenic Beauty
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704561

Umar with Vespa Edition Rides
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704562

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

near to Jalkhand
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704565

Tea time
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704568

Our rides
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704569

Beautiful Jhalkhand
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704570
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704573

Selfie Tym
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704571

asking for one Biscuit more
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704572

a cup of tea at beautiful Place
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704574

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After tea we had to take some rest, shortly black clouds engulfed the sky so we decided to go. We wore our raincoats & water crossing shoe, we were unable to find Umar's raincoat, so he wore Atiq?s Jacket. Just after few km heavy rain was started. So we stayed in a tent hotel. The two guys were happy and surprised to see us there, because they were already saw us at Babusar top when we were going to Chilas, they were want to meet us especially little rider Umar so we chat with them. He makes some pics with us and a short movie of my little kids. Meanwhile a group of 5-6 biker guys comes. They were so surprised, that I am with family. They were from Lahore. A guy from them (Sorry i forgot his name) said Sir we salute you, really you are a lucky man who is with his family on bike. He said many time, he make plan to visit northern area with my family on bike but can't do this. After half hour rain was almost stopped, so we decided to go again because we were wanted to reach as soon as possible to Naran. At Batakundi traffic was jammed but we crossed this in 5 minute, this has been possible only because we were on a motorcycle. A car was following us from Batakundi; finally they reached near to us. A man from car pointed to stop us. He parks his car and comes to us and said that we are really surprised to see you on bike with little kids and family. He made a selfie with us and appreciated our initiative. At 4:30 PM we were at Naran, after 30 minute of struggle we got a room @ 5000/- in Khan Palace. We ordered for tea & pakora because we were feeling hungry and tired. After tea we went to sleep for a while. It was 10 PM when I got up, so i woke up all for dinner. We ordered for Fish and Shinwari it was our first delicious dinner during tour. After dinner we visit Naran market and enjoyed the hot Green tea in cold weather. At 12:30 we back to room and as we took the blanket fell asleep immediately.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Clouds over JalKhand
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704713
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704714

Stayed at Lahore Hotel while Raining
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704715
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704716

scenic beauty of nature
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704717

A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704718

Beautiful Clouds Before Naran
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704719
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704720
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704721
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704724

Look at man and a little kid
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704722

Umar looks like a Penguin
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704723

Lajawab Tea & Pakora's
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704725

Haroon is inspecting Hotel Lobby
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704726

Our Room
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1704727

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Day-4 (14th July 2016)Naran to Islamabad via Muzaffarabad Murree

Got up 7 o?clock, take shower and were ready to go for Saif Ul Malook. We hired a jeep and at 8:15 we started traveling to lake. When we reached in middle of the way, due to broken off glacier road was closed, almost 100 jeeps were stuck there. That was disappointing moment for us. So we came back. Take breakfast at Lahori Dera, visit market and start moving back at 11 AM. Reached Balakot at 2:30 PM weather was extremely hot, we take a short break for fuel and planned for tea out from Balakot City. After tea at 3:30 we leave for Muzaffarabad. When we crossed Ghari Habib Ullah my bike chain lock broken. We changed it but after it bike was unable to start, battery was also become low. So we hired a Pick up and reached Muzaffarabad at 5 PM. After getting some freshness, i diagnose the issue by using big battery from battery shop; there was no spark in plug wire so we opened front sprocket cover. Fault was there, two wires were cut due to chain broken, after repairing bike was ready to go. So we leave Muzaffarabad at 7:25 PM and reached Jhika Gali Murree at 9 PM. Traffic was jammed at Jhika gali, weather was chilly and cloudy. After dinner enjoyed hot tea in cloudy weather. Leave Murree at 10:15 Pm and reached Home at 11:59 PM.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rood Closed to saif ul malook
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1706390
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1706391

On the Way to saif ul malook
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1706392
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1706393

Breakfast at Lahori Dera
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1706394

eat Mango in chilling water
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1706395

Haroon crying when we dipped his foot in water
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1706396

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That's All

Note: all pics from Balakot to Islamabad was Corrupted due to an error in camera.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by azeem.mian1 View Post
    Aslam o Elikam

Hope all Community of Pakwheel will be Fine; here is a short tour story with family ( i,my Wife , My Brother and 2 little baby ) on 2 Wheeler (Paggio 200 & Honda 125) to Northern Area.

Idea behind Story

We greatly affected by reading many thread on Pakwheel Especially by Sober riders, Mr. nishat12 & Mr. rizwan_mir ,after lots of thinking and planning we decided to go with family from Islamabad to Khunjrab pass (But when we was reached at Chilas we heard about hard shortage of petrol in Astore and Gilgit ,so we quiet our tour and start to traveling back.) so we started to preparation before Ramzan for our tour , i bought a Honda 125( 2014) for my Brother Atiq ur Rehman and i was already have a Piaggio 200cc (under up gradation) so we started to work hard for making ready my Piaggo by the Help of taha66 , vickytulla in short word these two guys are behind of up gradation of my RP into Power Machine , lots of Thanks you both for helping and guidance.

Passion was on peak, countdown started from first Ramzan, everyone was excited to go.

Preparation

Installed to Side Bags with Honda 125 for Tools and bike stuff ,Installed 02 extra LED lights with Piaggio for extra support of night traveling and as well as DRL. Installed mobile and Camera Charger Bought from Aliexpress. Prepared an extra seat cushion (with help of fiber ball filling material) for my Brother and my Preschooler.

Tool Box

02 extra tubes for tyres, complete puncture kit, 02 extra power plug, 4 extra engine oil pack Kixx (20w-50) and some necessary tools / panas. Extra brake shoes. Extra Clutch, Brake and accelerator cables. Extra clutch / brake handles. Extra Chain lock.

Travelogue

Islamabad-----Murree-----Muzafarabad-----Balakot-----Naran-----Babusar Top-----Chilas-----Babusar Top-----Jalkhand-----Naran-----Balakot-----Muzafarabad-----Murree-----Islamabad

Expenses

Petrol consumption = 53 Liters for both Bikes= Rs. 3,400/-

Engine Oil Kixx 20w-50 (02 Packs) = Rs. 900/-

Hotel (Total 3 Night stay) = Rs. 8,800/-

Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) = Rs. 4,490/-

Tea & Misc. Refreshments = Rs. 4,710/-

GRAND TOTAL Rs. 22,300/-

Here is Some Random Clicks

Near Balakot
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700708
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700714

Naran
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700715

JalKhand
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700716

Lulusar Lake
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700717

Babusar Top
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700718

on KKH toward Chilas
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700719

Indus River Chilas
    A Couple A Toddler A Preschooler on Bike Islamabad to Chilas July 2k16 800 km -1700720
    Thank you so much for elaborating everything. Very well written. I appreciate you for having this amazing tour proud of you.
    I'm planning a trip. And this thread is very Helpful. Thank you.

-----
    Proud Suzuki Gd110S owner

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hi.hassaniftikhar View Post
    Thank you so much for elaborating everything. Very well written. I appreciate you for having this amazing tour proud of you.
    I'm planning a trip. And this thread is very Helpful. Thank you.

-----
    Proud Suzuki Gd110S owner
    It's my pleasure janab . . best of luck for u r trip. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List