22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu

Aslam u Alaikum ... plan was to go on the big tour first time on Bike... and it was planned one year back when we came back from Khajut Bikers event...

plan was to Visit Deosai and Skardu along with the surrounding areas ...

but as the time was passing many of us were not sure whether they can carry on with the plan or not... debate was how many days we need to cover Deosai, Rama, Rupal, etc and Skardu, Khaplu and Shigar ... and it concluded that we shud get minimum 9-10 days for the tour.

the figure of 9-10 days were little difficult for many.. as i didnt wanted to do this in hurry... so holidays for me was never been a problem... but few problems at home hindering me.

we arranged many meetups from May to July ... and as usual at start, seven of our friends were interested and wen we done with a meeting after Eid .. numbers came down to three ... excluding me as well as my mother was out of country and things at home not looking good at all...

Plan was :
    day 1:
    23 July departure from Lahore and Reach Balakot or Paras
    day 2:
    24 July departure from Balakot or Paras to Reach Astore
    Day 3:
    explore Rama, and Rupal sides and stay at Astore or Rama Meadows
    Day4:
    Visit Deosai, And there surrounding Lakes and Reach Skardu
    Day 5:
    Visit Surrounding Lakes at Skardu and Stay at Skardu
    Day 6:
    Visit Khaplu and Shigar and Come Bk to Skardu
    Day 7:
    Return to Jaglot from Skardu
    Day 8:
    reach Balakot or Nathiya gali
    Day 9:
    reach lahore ...

one day was kept as reserve so that in any mishaps we can adjust.

this plan was finalized on fourth day of Eid ... and there are 20 odds days left to get on with it..

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

More pics from Naltar River stream crossing...

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - f94dbaed7b64a2fbcf23df1ed67eb262

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - 9c96a66a946c5300898262618a3ba16a

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - 440f779b916fe396721cfd78f5a1c101

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - 9cc6cba6ab2eacd4302814c3896c2f07

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - 87307d15158d34a72d4b1de1fbc7317bPerfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - 775b2ee1949ba2e457ca96ae69b0e435

Sent from my Infinix-X600-LTE using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ala boys. Great adventure, impressive write up & nice pix.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoberRiders/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After visiting Naltar Lakes... All three except One wich is almost two hours of hike up toward another pass wich lead to Otherside near Yasin valley i guess... I dnt remember the exact name.. Asif bhai n his campanion remember the name as they met us at Naltar lake n then at Naltar village next morning...

He left and found us in the middle of jungle after sunset... Had to cross one glacier stream and it was ruthless and other was Naltar river stream.. this time i was at the end of the tail...

Heard lots of voices calling us.... U can name this.. paranormal activities... Combinations of illusions... But we kept on moving... No body was talk or asking each other on the way back to Naltar village ... As we reach the Naktar river stream... It was dark...

And i didnt remember whr to cross it... Just had an idea...

Pehal is bar masood bhai nay ki....

He went into the water stream and it was deep.... Somehow pass.. i was watching... All three went thru it... Jaisay hi main janay laga one cg125 wala aya.... And went into the stream and he just went into deepest hole... Phens gaya... And changed his route...

All this happneing infront of me and i forgot from where hassan bhai and Masood n bilal went thru...

No orher option available as it was all pitch black now... So Allah ka name lay kar ghus gaya.... And went well thru the stream.. shukar Alhamdulillah.... And reach the hotel safely.... And first query was.... Do u heard anyone calling .... And i ws.... Shhhhhh chup....khabar dar koi aur cheez pochi... And dat night stoped at our hotel..had a dinner.... Discussing paranormal activities and then started star gazing out the hotel.....

It ws the cleanest ... Most beautiful sky... I have ever witnessed and told others to come out as well... Had a walk n then went to bed for long sleep....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wonderful Guys
    <<<***ALHAMDULILLAH***>>>Yah ALLAH tera Shukar

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Next morning we had breakfast and then as usual we had a discussion on whr to go today....

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - 9ed7edf116da1e913f7f0b8110736c1e

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - a7c322e362335b554d05160aa8ef2e48

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - f259a9edfa1aa6b60375bb344df6fb97

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - 0f6f27747c4a179414c8160e5ccf53db

It was sunny and bright morning... We changed one of the bike's oil and then left to khunjrab ...

As we were coming down from the naltar village aisay kaisay ho sakta hai kay koi un seen error na ho....

As i was coming down.. On one turn one of my bag on bike fell off... ... I was moving without noticing ...

But one turn i saw on my rear view mirror some thing is hanging down.. It was strip... As i stopped to looked at it... Thr was one bag missing from back...

I pushed horn... Many times to tell others... And hassan bhai stopped... And then i went ahead to stop bilal and massod bhai... Told them thst i am going to pick bag wich was fell off... I dnt know whr.... So they all stayed there...
    Few clicks in the morning

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - 880fe053c3e5bfcf03d3621fd88fe9b1

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - 15f1512c4fb72c30b20cea90167f342b

As i went back... I found my bag on road few meters away... Shukar Alhamdulillah... And as i was tying up luggage n bag again.. One jeep crossed me... I asked to deliver my msg to others that bag is found and i am coming back ...

And finally reached Nomal... Thr we had few calls as there ws no signal those days due to some network problems...

Had a fresh mamtu and golla gandaa hahahahah

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - f9dc082c9643f0a25548d62ffaec34e0

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Perfectly unscripted tour to Deosai, Skardu - d9f5a5e4d7a0a86e60fc5543e8bfd427

dears, plz inform me what kind of mic. here in your helmet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List