Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree681Likes

Thread: Sober Riders visit Khunjerab: The adventurous way (via Nori Pass)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Sober Riders visit Khunjerab: The adventurous way (via Nori Pass)

Hello Guys so a week back we returned from an amazing journey from noori pass and khunjerab, the tour was full of Adventure and some life threatening events.
    But with the blessings of Allah and dua of parents we returned home safe and sound with life time experience of riding offroad.

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713134

As usual we all sober riders applied for annual leaves planned accordingly so every one can join in, we also met @travel-pole and took feed back about nori pass which he explained on the scale of risk and high climb as 10/10.

So we started to plan and prepare accordingly.

This time the bikers league in sober riders increase more then a dozen and we were 16 Riders in total. Initially we thought we will create pairs or groups and further sub divide people so it can be managed easily and it really helped.

We met Hunza people, we met wakhani people, we met chinese, spanish, swedish, dutch people.. we had a blast of happiness!!!

The purpose of this thread is to narrate new riders how fun it can be to ride in north and how to be safe and well prepared for any mis-hap ... I would be sharing the story with picture and some deadly high climbs videos here and I hope you guys would like it.

Riders#

@imranbhatti & @taha66
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713126
    @ammarzahid
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713124
    @salargilani @Firefly
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713125
    @Akber3
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713132
    @jigzKorner and his cousin
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713127

Mr Hassan
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713128

@pirates @moosasyed101 @mfaizandawood @faizandawood007
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713129

Mr Omar & @vickytulla
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713130

Mr Nadeem
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713131
    @kashi.khan & @angel82
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1713133
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Noori Top is one hell of a track and have quite a lot of variety to go through, Streams, glaciers, dirt roads, stones, sharp turns, extreme inclines etc. One thing i learned and did throughout the track was keep a steady and low pace all the way, too slow and ur bike will stall and if u try to go fast specially on road bikes the stones will through you hard on the ground, throughout the track my speed remain between 10 to 20 while being a 250 my bike could easily go fast.
    Here is a teaser video, we are working on compiling a complete and detailed video but it will take some time in the mean time enjoy.
    Do Like and Subscribe
    https://www.facebook.com/bikemodifiersclub/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

another

http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/biking/241419-bahawalpur-khunjerab-pass-5300km-bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Day#2 : Conquering Noori Pass - Camping at Noor Hill Top

We were well prepared for facing steep Climbs and we had a back up jeep on our tail, but in first hour even the climb did not started and one lad broke his clutch liver and the other guy snapped the raec cable which conumsed some time.

But fortunetly Mr Omer and moosa were leading the Gang with an alterd 200cc Paiggio and a brand new Offroad Derbi...

on there tail jigskorner along faizandawood amaar and hassan accompanied on two 200cc trails, a 250cc altered Paiggio and a couple of GS150..

I wasnt aware that Mr Omer is leading and was pretty afraid that he might not get lost in the Jungle so I decided to wait..

The Climb wsa so steep that it was like Sozo Park water Slides and there were many moments when you had to lay on the feul tank and the throttle so that bike do not flip over...

after a reason able time I decided to decend back to sargan and find out why it is taking so long for guys to start climbing...

When I decended back saying good luck to jigzkorner and others who continued the journey ahead... I saw from distance few bikes stopped almost at the base of first mountain I guessed in mind may be some bike again broke some thing.. as jeep was with them too..

but when I reached them I came to know that ... "United Trail 125" or usky rider dono k hath paon phool gaye hain ...

Also the "Honda" XL125 was totally having power loss due to low oxygen..

The Qinqi 150 and Star 150 were also feeling the sheer stress of steep climb but were at least still alive..

the stressful situation arrived when I finally came to them and came to know that 125cc riders are first timers or less experienced and dropping the bikes again and again due to sheer climb and are not able to continue the journey...

angel82, imranbhati, taha, akber3, kashi.khan were assisting them at every climb by pushing them with there bike .. and this was taking tooo much time...

baki sab larkoon ko tu men keh aya tha k aap log top per pohanch ker camp ker lo as jigzkorner was carring a big camp.. tu I was relaxed k wo log sir chupa ker baith jien *** as yahan nazar arha tha k in bachoon ko safely uper pohanchanay men humien bohut time lagnay wala tha..

unko assist kerty kerty raat k 9 baj gaye... most of the climbs were done and now we knew k bass dor he ha jitni bhi liga lo or top per pohanchoo.. I and akber3 decided to butcher the track with fast climbing and we started to throttle heavy and we dispatched ahead of pack and started to climb speedyily...

Aik dum humaray samany glacier agaya or mujhe aik dum yad aya k oh damn galciers tu abhi paray hain or heavy water streeams bhi or uper say raat bhi ho gaye thee..

I got a bit worried.. akber decided to cross the galcier first... we were wearing only tshirts and shorts and plastic sandles at that moment becuase it wasnt very cold... as soon as akber sahab jumped into glacier... Horro happened..

The glacier was as soft as Slush.. and akber sahab and a 400cc Huge trail went inside it.. I imediatly parked the bike rushed to him pulled him out... but there was no way to get a 400cc heavy weight machine out of it.. we were only seeing its blinkers blinking and half of the bike was inside the snow..

Akber just like me was wearing summer shirt and shorts starrted to shiver and we got away from glacier to avoid sheer cold and started to wait untill other motorcycles from back arrived with the back up jeep.. the pulled out the bike.. luckily it started without hassle then we assisted each bike to cross the glacier by ploughing the track first and using it for all the bikes...

Now as we were almost on the top we started to feel cold.. I asked taha, akber kashi to speed up so we can reach top early before we get too cold.. as we were not wearing much cloths and only T shirts..

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715128

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715129

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715130

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715131

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715132

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715133

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715134

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715135

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715136

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715137

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715138

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715139

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715140

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715141

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715142
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Day#2 : Conquering Noori Pass - Camping at Noor Hill Top

While we started to speed up thing went even worse..

HID of Derbi stopped working and kashi.khan went blind so we pushed him ahead so he can ride in our lights..

Imrans Bike while crossing the stream also got wires short circuit and his lights also died..

And final nail in coffin happened when XL125 frame broked into too.. as the ofroad was total stones and sheeer climb.. so "Zakhmoo ki tab na latay howay" XL125 mar gya...

3 hawks were down... and it started to rain and snow.. in the mean time akber3 got his 400cc flipped as he was too cold and shivering badly... now they things were getting too serious too be true.. I was in t shirt so was kashi and taha... we started our bikes and hugged the exhusts .. and started to wait for the back up jeep to show up so we can get our warm jackets and water proof kit..

but the riders behind and the jeep was not showing up and temprature was dropping exponentially fast... finally a jeep came from noori top who was decending.. we asked them that if they saw bikers up there and there camp they affirmed that yes bikes are parked on top and they have camped there.. I asked how much track is left jeeper said it was hardly a 10 minutes ride... we pushed akber sahab thay if we try we can reach the camp and get inside it and warm over self as its constantly raining and we are getting wet and temperature is dropping even bikes start engine exhust is not helping much..

he said ok and sat on his bike as soon as he pushed the throtle he collapsed and fell again.. now we were more then just worried... we started to horn and panic that why it jeep not coming as we started to shiver with 0'C too...

Allah ka karam howa or jeep agaye but at that time we were so panicked that we did not identified that its our own jeep.. we immediately asked the driver that if they have seen bikers and a jeep below and he saw me with doubted eyes if I was joking but soon I started to hear friendly voice from inside..

I saw nadeem, slar, imran they all left there bike and hoped into jeep so that they dont get cold we shifted akber sahab inside jeep too as he was totally out of his senses.. and left the bikes al alone there and rushed to our base camp..

dried our self and sliped into sleeping bags... then finally we got our senses back.. the wind was giving fast gusts to camp and we can feel the rain out side but shuker hai camps and sleeping bags did the jobs..

Video of crashed 400 in glacier..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

video ni ari display py @vickytulla
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/biking/241419-bahawalpur-khunjerab-pass-5300km-bike

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice adventure

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you might be thinking that's it this must be the only horror story but NO the group which was leading has a story of their and it is also quite scary and nerve wrecking.
    Moosa and Omer bhai did the track in day light almost they also got some help from a jeepers from Gujranwala
    But i was riding with jigzkorner, amaar, pirates and hassan, by the time we reached the glacier it was almost dark, both gs failed to cross the glacier in one go they had to pull it out of the glacier and than sannan and pirates did it in one go and both were riding light weight trails, me on the other slipped right after crossing the glacier but i managed to hold myself and the bike before we touch the ground and than started the most insane climb of noori saab, there were rocks, extreme climbs, very sharp turns and fast streams ahead of us but luckily none of us except amaar has any problem there, amaar and his bike were unable to take those sharp turns while maintaining the momentum so we had to pull him out of every corner and at last we reached noori top
    The story does't end here or become less terrifying, things got even worse when we reached the top.Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715221Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715222Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715223Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715232Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715233Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715234Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715235

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    While we started to speed up thing went even worse..

HID of Derbi stopped working and kashi.khan went blind so we pushed him ahead so he can ride in our lights..

Imrans Bike while crossing the stream also got wires short circuit and his lights also died..

And final nail in coffin happened when XL125 frame broked into too.. as the ofroad was total stones and sheeer climb.. so "Zakhmoo ki tab na latay howay" XL125 mar gya...

3 hawks were down... and it started to rain and snow.. in the mean time akber3 got his 400cc flipped as he was too cold and shivering badly... now they things were getting too serious too be true.. I was in t shirt so was kashi and taha... we started our bikes and hugged the exhusts .. and started to wait for the back up jeep to show up so we can get our warm jackets and water proof kit..

but the riders behind and the jeep was not showing up and temprature was dropping exponentially fast... finally a jeep came from noori top who was decending.. we asked them that if they saw bikers up there and there camp they affirmed that yes bikes are parked on top and they have camped there.. I asked how much track is left jeeper said it was hardly a 10 minutes ride... we pushed akber sahab thay if we try we can reach the camp and get inside it and warm over self as its constantly raining and we are getting wet and temperature is dropping even bikes start engine exhust is not helping much..

he said ok and sat on his bike as soon as he pushed the throtle he collapsed and fell again.. now we were more then just worried... we started to horn and panic that why it jeep not coming as we started to shiver with 0'C too...

Allah ka karam howa or jeep agaye but at that time we were so panicked that we did not identified that its our own jeep.. we immediately asked the driver that if they have seen bikers and a jeep below and he saw me with doubted eyes if I was joking but soon I started to hear friendly voice from inside..

I saw nadeem, slar, imran they all left there bike and hoped into jeep so that they dont get cold we shifted akber sahab inside jeep too as he was totally out of his senses.. and left the bikes al alone there and rushed to our base camp..

dried our self and sliped into sleeping bags... then finally we got our senses back.. the wind was giving fast gusts to camp and we can feel the rain out side but shuker hai camps and sleeping bags did the jobs..

Video of crashed 400 in glacier..
    Wow.while reading this i was feeling i was there with you guys.May ALLAH always protect sober riders and other riders .one day i will join you guys IN SHA ALLAH

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

When we reached Noori Top it was freezing temperature, windy and also it started raining, there were 7 of us and the tent we had was only for 2 people, when we thought we should open our tent we looked around us and we saw nothing it was like jet black everywhere so jigz went on his bike to find some place with the headlight and he found a place which was actually a down hill and was't very even, we covered our stuff in a plastic sheet put a few stones around it btw it did't work the wind blew it and all our shoes, helmets and other stuff enjoyed rain.
    The jeep was our only hope as our warm clothes, food and everything was in that jeep.
    Inside the tent we were cold and the water proof protection started to give up and we were also hungry so we shared every eatable thing we had, we were tired but we were unable to sleep or even lay down comfortably, jigz was suffering from headache and vomiting while hassan was having breathing issues and other were also not in good shape and we stayed like this for a few hours and those hours went so slow that u can't even imagine, we were staring in to each others eyes, inquiring about each others condition, doing everything to keep ourselves and others composed and after a loooong time we heard a jeep and that was like a energy booster for us , we started shouting to let them know where we were, some of us rushed to the jeep. There we saw waqar and akber bhai shivering and other were also in bad shape so we started unloading jeep, making camps for them, providing food for everybody and after like an hour all of us were in their tent, in warm clothes, with something in stomach and thanking Allah Almighty that all of us were safe and warm in their tents.
    And the next morning we had to do POOTI without a washroom and with tissue paper
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715241Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715242Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715243

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Man, I am reading this and my adrenaline level is shooting up, I can't imagine what it would be like doing it in real. Salute to you guys. I must say, i enjoyed every bit of this thread, beautifully narrated with clear, crisp images and videos. Sorry to see you guys suffer but it's all part of the adventure, ain't it ? The thing I loved most was that you cared for everyone in the group, looked out for all members. Respect! Just a thread full of amazing people, machines, scenery. You lot sure are "sober riders". Keep the pics and videos with the narration rolling. Thoroughly enjoying all of it.
    The men are back. @TGT.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Video of XY400 crashed in glacier and half merged into Ice Slush

This is a must watch video.. and you can hear me screaming to other ridiers to stop and not enter the glacier as its pitch black and they cannot see that the glacier is soft..

https://youtu.be/pOqDLCPrQYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqDLCPrQYs

Quote Originally Posted by jigzKorner View Post
    video ni ari display py @vickytulla

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am glad you liked it.. it was a near death escape.

Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    Wow.while reading this i was feeling i was there with you guys.May ALLAH always protect sober riders and other riders .one day i will join you guys IN SHA ALLAH

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there was not a one time when we actually redlined our nerves ... but next fine morning we were all happy and buckled up to face the next endeavor..

Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    Man, I am reading this and my adrenaline level is shooting up, I can't imagine what it would be like doing it in real. Salute to you guys. I must say, i enjoyed every bit of this thread, beautifully narrated with clear, crisp images and videos. Sorry to see you guys suffer but it's all part of the adventure, ain't it ? The thing I loved most was that you cared for everyone in the group, looked out for all members. Respect! Just a thread full of amazing people, machines, scenery. You lot sure are "sober riders". Keep the pics and videos with the narration rolling. Thoroughly enjoying all of it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Day#2 :Camping at noori Top and Decending to Jhalkad.

So that dark night we saved our lives and reached the Top successfully

I want to mention here that the two kashmiri Drivers who were accompanying us in back up jeep played a major roll in this endeavor, they stayed at tale and pushed our bikes which collapsed and finally in the morning the towed the Dead torn apart XL125 to naran to get its frame welded to make it functional.

They did not over charged us nor did they showed hesitation in the most struggling situations..

When the jeep recoverd the riders Akber3 was already passed out and was almost motionless, me taha, kashi were having expisodes of shivering..

Shker Allah ka that Morning was sunny and we were able to dry our clothes ..

also the bikes which were left down in the track the jeep went down back to drop the riders there so they can fire them up and bring them up.. only XL125 which was torn apart from frame had to be boarded and taken to naran directly.

finally we assembled and took some sun bath and started our journey to decend on Jhalkad side.. which was pretty easy climb as compared to what we saw on kashmir side...

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715431

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715432

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715433

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715434

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715435
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715436

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715437

Picture Courtesy: angel82

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715447

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715444

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715440

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715445

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715441

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715446

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715443

Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715439

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Some Morning photos and beautiful side of noori top
    Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715468Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715469Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715470Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715472Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715473Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715474Sober Riders visit Khunjerab The adventurous way via Nori Pass -1715475
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoberRiders/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    there was not a one time when we actually redlined our nerves ... but next fine morning we were all happy and buckled up to face the next endeavor..
    That's the spirit.
    The men are back. @TGT.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla bhai
    what an adventure or must i say a horror story???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    That's the spirit.
    Thanks for appreciation.... yes it was the most adventurous tour we had so far. Rull te gaye but swaad agaya.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here is a small camping video. You can clearly see 360 view of Noori top.

Watch in HD

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Noori Top Last Climb. @imranbhatti and his bike both had to struggle hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List