Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: I, My wife & GS-150 (Lahore~Bagh~Hittyan Bala~Chakothi) From August 24 to Sep. 01, 20

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I, My wife & GS-150 (Lahore~Bagh~Hittyan Bala~Chakothi) From August 24 to Sep. 01, 20

I, My wife & GS-150 (Lahore~Bagh~Hittyan Bala~Chakothi) From August 24 to Sep. 01, 2016

Assalamu?alaikum Wa Rahmatullah to All,

This year our plan was to visit AJK Bagh side and according to our itinerary plan we started our traveling from Lahore via Mirpur,Kotli route toward Bagh & so on. Almighty knows and decides better for us, as we reached in the Bagh the weather (Rain) has disturbed us and disturbed again and again through whole trip. We stayed continuously three (03) nights there in Bagh (Bagh tourism Hotel) due to rain. As per plan we had to visit district Bagh, its surroundings, Sudhan Gali, Ganga Choti, whole Leepa valley and Chakothi as I had taken the NOC (No objection certificate) from Assistant Commissioner Hittyan Bala for Leepa valley visit but we couldn?t visit there due to rain and many places have been missed but thanks to Almighty that we reached back safely home (Lahore). We met many bikers during our trip as they helped us according to situations thanks a lot and God bless all of you. I shall explain all the stories day wise.

The roads condition are not so good in the hilly areas of AJK very dangerous especially in rainy weather if u r traveling on the bike so please be careful if u visit in the rainy season and on the bike try to avoid traveling during rain. We faced some bike slipping during our trip but thanks to Almighty that we didn?t face any major discrepancy there except side mirrors and extra installed lights broken. This is my personal opinion and humbly request to wear all safety gears before going on the long trip as I have seen in various threads that some bikers didn?t use safety gears during their traveling. This is too dangerous. Never drive the bike without at least helmet & safety gloves even if u r traveling in the city area or in your normal routine. Please remember this and advice to others (especially to all youngsters). How the helmet is necessary for a biker?? Brothers!! Life is precious and bike riding is dangerous if u r without safety gears. May God bless our homeland and its inhabitants (Aameen).

Itinerary

Lahore (Via GT Road)~Jehlum~Dina~Mirpur~Kotli~Rawalakot~Bagh~Sudh an Gali~Chikar~Hityan Bala~Chakothi (LOC Point)~Muzaffarabad~Rawalpindi~Lahore.

Expenses

Petrol consumption = 32.78 Liters = Rs. 2,300/-

Engine Oil Liqui Moly 20w-50 (01 Pack) = Rs. 750/-

Hotel (Total 07 Misc. Nights stay) = Rs. 5,500/-

Food (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) = Rs. 3,300/-

Tea & Other Misc. Charges = Rs. 3,330/-

GRAND TOTAL = Rs.15,180/-

Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wa'alaikum Asslam Waqar Bhai,

Many thanks for your appreciations. Your adventurous trip of Noori top was amazing as I am also reading ur thread. We have done the trip this year to AJK (Bagh side) but rain has disturbed us all the way and due to this we have missed some places along with Leepa valley. The bike was slipping due to rain and bad road conditions to dangerous. Thanks to Almighty Allah that we have visited some places and reached safely back home. You have asked the location of place brother that was "Dadyal bridge" on the way from Mirpur to Kotli road near to famous town "Chak Sawari". Mirpur~Kotli~Rawalakot road is scenic but mostly road conditions were in very bad shape. This is the reason that peoples don't like to travel by this route going to AJK especially bikers. The Travelers mostly use the route via Azad pattan~Rawalakot and so on or approach from Muzaffarabad and so on.

Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Salaam ,

I like your tour,,... it seems to eb an interesting place to explore, thumbs up for you tour Sir...

Ye bridge konsi jaga per hai.. bohut khobsorat picture hai... mashAllah!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot brother for your appreciations.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by knight.robot View Post
    amazing pics .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot for your kind words brother. An honor for me that u r reading again my little thread. We have done all with the grace of Almighty Allah as we r nothing and can't do anything. I & my wife will be visiting every year on the bike towards new destination (Inshah-Allah). Have u ever explored the area on the bike? You belong to Baluchistan Province and many beautiful places are there to explore as I have visited some places in the past. Stay blessed.

Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by greyhound View Post
    Sir really impressed with your courage and strength... i had followed your post of visit to northern areas with family and i was like "thats unbelievable"...sir keep up the amazing job

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i plan to travel around pakistan on motorcycle( on superpower cg125 deluxe), whats ur advice ? for a new person who have never done anything like this before.

what would i need to carry ?
    how much distance should i ride before giving bike chance to rest.
    anything special?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear brother nice to read that u r planning a trip on the CG-125 bike. Its good machine and use it carefully. I m not an experience biker still learning from every ride but I can suggest / advice u according to my observations. Make a complete plan of ur itinerary before proceed (including the information regarding area as u mark for visit). Please go through some threads regarding bike riding as all will be helpful for u and for ur preparations for the trip. I never like riding at night on the bike even if u r riding alone or in the groups. Whenever u feel uneasy requested to plz stop there for some time its better. Before going on a long trip please firstly try for a short or a day trips to check / increase ur stamina of riding, believe me these trips will increase ur confidence and stamina. Brother all roads r dangerous (on the bike especially) if u don’t observe the driving rules & regulations. Please keep in your mind every time that on the roads all blind peoples are riding except u. This is ur duty to save them and save urself from them. Always use safety gears. Don’t drive the bike without side mirrors (this is very important). I have seen many bikers who riding on expensive bikes but without proper dress, helmet, shoes, gloves, and side mirrors. This is my personal opinions as I don’t consider them a true and exemplary biker. Never drive after sunset in the hilly area if u r driving alone or in the groups. Early to bed and early to rise u will be fresh these are the helping keys for a biker. If u need further help regarding bike please contact me.

Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by knight.robot View Post
    i plan to travel around pakistan on motorcycle( on superpower cg125 deluxe), whats ur advice ? for a new person who have never done anything like this before.

what would i need to carry ?
    how much distance should i ride before giving bike chance to rest.
    anything special?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally we reached Banjosa Lake wanted to stay night there but cancelled due to high rates of Guests houses and took some snaps there.
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722780
    Some views of the Guest houses their rates were sky high
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722781

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722782

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722783

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722784
    Some Views of Banjosa Lake
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722785

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722787

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722788

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So we continued traveling towards Rawalakot as we wanted to stay night there.
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722790
    In the Rawalakot bazar.
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1722791

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Day-2 Continued.

AS we reached in Rawalakot the sun wassetting. Wewere searching for a hotel for our night stay. I rang up to Mr. Khurram as he was in the Bagh city. I told him about our location & situation. He was insisting to continue your journey and told about the shortcut way via "Shuja Abad Road". I was little worried and not interested to traveling further after sunset then Mr. Khurram said that I am coming on the bike for you and don't be worried. We started our journey with the name of Almighty and on the way we met finally we reached Bagh, checked in "Bagh tourism Hotel"took dinner together.

that's the end of Day-2....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Day-3 Bagh to Las Danna

On the way to Las Danna
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724752

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724757

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724760

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724761

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724762

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724763

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The water channel on the road there our bike slipped and fell in the water (Couldn't manage)
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724764

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724765
    Following snaps taken from sports action camera video
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724766

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724767
    Resulting Left side view mirror broken
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724768

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nishat12 View Post
    The water channel on the road there our bike slipped and fell in the water (Couldn't manage)
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724764

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724765
    Following snaps taken from sports action camera video
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724766

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724767
    Resulting Left side view mirror broken
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1724768
    Allah aap ko or aap ki family ko mehfooz rakhay. Ameen. Or vaisay bhi "Girtay hain shahsawar hi maidan-e-jang ma".. 😀

Sent from 3310 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

From where you buy Liqui Moly 20w-50 ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rizwan bhai bundle of thanks for ur compliments. We couldn’t manage as there was big gap between two edges and our bike was stuck there and secondly I was riding with my wife in the water and this was mistake anyhow we were lucky and thanks to Almighty that didn’t face any major discrepancy there. Brother where r u ?? Please contact me. Stay blessed.
    Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan_mir View Post
    Allah aap ko or aap ki family ko mehfooz rakhay. Ameen. Or vaisay bhi "Girtay hain shahsawar hi maidan-e-jang ma".. 

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother I purchase Liqui Moly Oil from Mr. Afza Tahir Contact # is 0300-4134599 as he is nice guy and whole sale dealer of Liqui Moly oil in Lahore. His outlet is near to Muslim Town Morr.
    Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by amirbashirlhr View Post
    From where you buy Liqui Moly 20w-50 ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rizwan bhai bundle of thanks for ur compliments. We couldn?t manage as there was big gap between two edges and our bike was stuck there and secondly I was riding with my wife in the water and this was mistake anyhow we were lucky and thanks to Almighty that didn?t face any major discrepancy there. Brother where r u ?? Please contact me. Stay blessed.
    Kind regards,
    I am still in Dammam. Hope to visit home soon.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother I purchase Liqui Moly Oil from Mr. Afza Tahir Contact # is 0300-4134599 as he is nice guy and whole sale dealer of Liqui Moly oil in Lahore. His outlet is near to Muslim Town Morr.
    Kind regards,
    Thank u

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Continued Day-2 (Bagh~Las Danna)
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1725781

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1725782

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1725784
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1725785
    Suddenly the weather was changing there (cloudy)

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1725786

I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1725787
    From here we decided against to go further and came back Bagh
    I My wife & GS150 LahoreBaghHittyan BalaChakothi From August 24 to Sep 01 20 -1725789

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List