13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah. u r right.
    I also saw a lot of AD Vans in Rwp/Isb. Most of those are 2006 model (old shape). Well, i dont like that shape, but one of the reason for its population may be its cost factor. A 2006 model unregistered AD Van may be available in less than 8 Lac, and in this price there is hardly any choice of a good family car. i mean a bigger car. The options in this range (7.5 - 8 Lac) can be honda city (older than 2004 model), Corolla (older than 2002 model), Liana, Baleno etc.

Now coming to 2007 Model i.e. new shape. I haven't seen too much of these models on roads, but a big factor in buying this one would again be its price factor. I recently bought an unregistered AD Van which costed me less than 9.5 Lac and almost 10 Lac if we include registeration plus rear seat changing etc.

And as regards to personal experience of keeping this car, i still have only 1 month with this car. Only one long journey from pindi to bahwalpur. Was the perfect trouble free drive Alhamdulillah. Got the mileage around 16.5 km/liter

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali_77 View Post
    Yeah. u r right.
    I also saw a lot of AD Vans in Rwp/Isb. Most of those are 2006 model (old shape). Well, i dont like that shape, but one of the reason for its population may be its cost factor. A 2006 model unregistered AD Van may be available in less than 8 Lac, and in this price there is hardly any choice of a good family car. i mean a bigger car. The options in this range (7.5 - 8 Lac) can be honda city (older than 2004 model), Corolla (older than 2002 model), Liana, Baleno etc.

Now coming to 2007 Model i.e. new shape. I haven't seen too much of these models on roads, but a big factor in buying this one would again be its price factor. I recently bought an unregistered AD Van which costed me less than 9.5 Lac and almost 10 Lac if we include registeration plus rear seat changing etc.

And as regards to personal experience of keeping this car, i still have only 1 month with this car. Only one long journey from pindi to bahwalpur. Was the perfect trouble free drive Alhamdulillah. Got the mileage around 16.5 km/liter
    Thats good. But don't forget to change the old fluids like coolant, engine oil, transmission oil. And also the belts on the engine. These things usually reached their end before coming to Pakistan. Give special preference to the transmission oil.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam guys I want to buy Nissan Wingroad plz tell me the drawbacks and advantages of this car, is this also available in 1300 cc thanks...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wingroad is not available in 1300cc engine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atifshabir View Post
    The mechanical parts of my steering were expensive, may be due to monopoly of the dealers, but the rear seat was quite reasonable.

Mechanical Parts Cost
    Steering cross full column: PKR 10,000. (Got it replaced in half hour).
    Air Bag/Horn strip: PKR 6,000. (Got it replaced in one hour).

Seats Cost
    Rear Seat in exchange of my own AD Seat: PKR 11,500 (Including fitting). (Got it replaced in two and half hour)
    If you want to change your front seats which I will not recommend you because AD van has its own front seats very comfortable and I also did not change the front seats. But if you go for them in exchange of you own AD seats then you will have to pay PKR 4500 including fitting. Front seats cost lower because the dealers can then sell the front seats in profit which they can not do with rear seat.

Location of the shops

Seats: Corolla Center, Chah Sultan Rawalpindi. Corolla Center is a famous shop there and you can ask any body when you are in Chah Sultan. It is difficult to explain the location in this message. But you can call me on my number 03345256838 so that I may explain you the exact location.

Mechanical and other body parts: Waleed Autos, Chah Sultan Rawalpindi. This is also a famous shop and you can ask any body there about its exact location.

Bro I would be very kind of you post some pics of the seat you installed and did they made any alterations in the car to get it fixed

One more question is what is the fuel efficiency you getting from it and does that it has a Cvt transmission
    Everything I like is either fatal., illegal, immoral, addictive, expensive or impossible

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A very very Beautiful car in its price tag ! But extreeemely Pooor Resale Value ... I mean lolz no one is even interested and u dont get any phone call after giving the ad .. showrooms /dealers dnt even offer anything .. Was really frustrated , got offers of 7lacs hardly for Top of the line variant with so much extras ( New shape ) in 10/10 condition
    Worst experience ever
    Even Passo in 10/10 condition gave me a big loss of 2.5lacs last year , this one will give a shock of atleast 4 lacs
    Say No to JDM
    kachray ki tarah import hori hein paan walon tak ne 10 10 mangwa li hein registered to koi lega hy nae na bas !
    Those thinking about Wingroad Better Go for a 0 meter SWIFT , it will be a brandnew car plus resale if not best will be atleast good and u wont get heart attack ! I was planning to Buy BLUEBIRD after selling this ad van 2008 , But Now i will happily go for a 0 meter SWIFT eyes closed ! GoodBye to JDM
    JDM : Quality = 10/10
    Resale 3/10 and in some cases like Nissan 0.5/10
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    A very very Beautiful car in its price tag ! But extreeemely Pooor Resale Value ... I mean lolz no one is even interested and u dont get any phone call after giving the ad .. showrooms /dealers dnt even offer anything .. Was really frustrated , got offers of 7lacs hardly for Top of the line variant with so much extras ( New shape ) in 10/10 condition
    Worst experience ever
    Even Passo in 10/10 condition gave me a big loss of 2.5lacs last year , this one will give a shock of atleast 4 lacs
    Say No to JDM
    kachray ki tarah import hori hein paan walon tak ne 10 10 mangwa li hein registered to koi lega hy nae na bas !
    Those thinking about Wingroad Better Go for a 0 meter SWIFT , it will be a brandnew car plus resale if not best will be atleast good and u wont get heart attack ! I was planning to Buy BLUEBIRD after selling this ad van 2008 , But Now i will happily go for a 0 meter SWIFT eyes closed ! GoodBye to JDM
    Bro resale of every car is poor now a days even civic and corolla too I sold my altiss inthree months

Sell it via news paper add

Btw could you share with us the efficiency you were getting from it and does it has cvt transmission

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZEEMMAJEED View Post
    Bro resale of every car is poor now a days even civic and corolla too I sold my altiss inthree months

Sell it via news paper add

Btw could you share with us the efficiency you were getting from it and does it has cvt transmission
    bro here i don't agree with u.if u r keeping a car in good condition and asking a reasonable price then resale shouldn't be an issue. i sold 2 door mira 2007 model with a week at a price i was expecting.altis has comparitively poor resale as ppl prefer xli and gli in a lesser price tag,again ppl prefer going for probox as its toyota make over nissan ad.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haris457 View Post
    bro here i don't agree with u.if u r keeping a car in good condition and asking a reasonable price then resale shouldn't be an issue. i sold 2 door mira 2007 model with a week at a price i was expecting.altis has comparitively poor resale as ppl prefer xli and gli in a lesser price tag,again ppl prefer going for probox as its toyota make over nissan ad.

thats a point too btw im demanding reasonable for my civic no one buying
    Everything I like is either fatal., illegal, immoral, addictive, expensive or impossible

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For any kind of mechanical parts like engine sensors ac comprrssirs what so ever for nissan advan, wingroad , sylphy

One should visit Mushtaq auto at mitho khan ka ahata rawalpindi

His cell no 0302 8517007

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Iridium Plugs available for NISSAN AD VAN...
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A.o.a bro i wanted to knw that nissan ad 2007 ki back flip mean diggi aur wingroad ki back flip mean diggi aik hee size kee hotee hain...me nai ad 2007 khareedne hai bus us ki back pyari nai hai was thinking ad ki back pe wingroad kee back lagwa lu???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Interested in buying your car

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Worst experience ever
    Say No to JDM
    is your Nissan AD still available. if yes then do call me on 03215151300 as I wana buy the same... thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I like the shape of Toyota Fielder 2006 over Nissan or Probox but don't know about the performance and market value comparison. Is Fielder the best choice among these regarding durability, space, beauty, features (extras) and value of money?
    Take it easy driving...The life you save may be mine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^
    Toyota Fielder is way above in price than AD Van or Probox. so no comparison b/w these.

Fielder is in range of 14-16 lac, whereas AD Van 2007 model ranges from 9.0-10.5 Lac
    Desire is irrelevant!!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vry healthy info
    very very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL PWs
    thanks

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA, I am a happy owner of this car for last two years and its a charm to drive.... few pros and cons as an owner are:

PROS:
    1. very economical in price. u cant get a fully loaded even 800/1000 cc cars in this price.
    2. very very rugged.
    3. suspension is very durable being estate car as compared to any hatch-back(vitz,passo,alto,cultus)
    4. The AC has been designed to cover a much larger indoor therefore is very very effective.
    5. Very good economy on CNG...i am having 130-140 km/55lit CNG cylinder on LOCAL drives.
    6. Very big luggage area at the back....looks like the holding capacity of those old timer English trucks..
    7. Above all, the ride is very comfortable

CONS:
    1. The backseats are like bench....with less leg-space (but people have fixed vitz seats even premeo seats in the rear)
    2. Parts are expensive (but you being the first owner can enjoy without spending a penny for 5-7 years)

Conclusion:
    Overall, in the price tag, this is best buy. Spec for those who have driven cars other then typical sedans/saloons

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

I have recently bough a nissan AD 2007 model , its an awsome car, m enjoying it alot, i had corolla se saloon 2004 previously, that car was very very comfortable as compared to nissan AD but still Nissan AD is nice if we keep the price tag in mind, it is giving me 10km/l on patrol and m ok with it...... i wud not recommend installing cng on these cars reason being, u spend 80k on installing a cng and u save rs 2 / km the price will b recovered after 40,000 kms that means in around 2 yrs for a guy like me, and in 2 yrs the car will develop so many problems plus u will keep waiting for cng and u will keep wasting precious time

a perfect family car

no problem of parts, every part is available however the prices are a bit more

its far cheaper than Probox and far more beautiful than it

a big yes for it if someone is planning to buy but plz do check the engine etc before buying if the engine has problems, the rectification may become too expenssive

Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alhamdulillah, i have completed one year with my AD Van 2007 and driven exact 10k km. Thrice travelled between Bahawalpur and Rawalpindi. Alhamdulillah, the ride is going gud and em pretty satisfied with the car. I think, this is the best buy in its price range. i got it in 9,40,000.

So far, only two oil+filter changes and two air filter changes.
    Desire is irrelevant!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List