Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree343Likes

Thread: Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13)

AoA,

Thread update: Swapped the engine with EFI one after wasting double the money on overhaul. Details of swap from page-2

Guys I recently got a Nissan Sunny 1991. Currently it has a carby 1300cc engine, which frequently gives bluish white smoke, particularly, during start ups. Its very generous in eating up the engine oil.

Many have suggested to go for 16 valve twin cam EFI engine. One guy told me that he visited Ahata Mithu a few months ago and got 12 valve engine swapped for 17k, while 16 valve engine was available for around 24K.

Would appreciate if someone can guide me about best engine (I prefer EFI), the prices, the best place to get engine and best workshops to get the Nissan swaps done.

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spectra View Post
    You just cannot keep minding your own business. It is unfrtunate of me to get to know you and read these cheap jokes you thorw around. Please rafrain from using my name around like this. I wont mind sharing actual results and repeated visits of the cars you worked on and let everyone know the reality of the tall calims you make over here. It is a small world especially Islamabad and even smaller is our telecom industry for which i work and people with common interestes get to know each other rather fast. I am seriously offended with this cheap joke of yours which was completely uncalled for and unwanted.
    you are alway's welcome to share the actual result's and repeated visit's of the vehicle's on whom I had worked. As you are alway's misguided By the honourable peaople around you you can fullfill your desire. And one thing more peaople visit's us for more information and plus if they just come around for the cup of tea they had to bring their vehicle's along with them not to worrying about saqib bhia who feel's that they are coming for the again again complaint's ....... grow up big brother .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am not liable to give you an explanation. Just do what you do without dragging me in any way. I hope it is clear. And I gave you clear hints about how I know who but u want to assume it yourself. You are free to do that. What me and mustafeez do with each other is none of your business nor do you have any right to throw mud around.

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app
    Keep a cool head and wear seatbelts!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atta1111 View Post
    our meeting had a limited time back then we cannot discuss on any thing. Plus you didnt either asked me to provide the diagram's and pinout's for the 3 row ecu. the toyota thing was different you are alway's confused about the thing's .. As per the diagram and pinout related thing I still had it And already wired up the Engine of Sarmadz nissan if I dont had the diagram how could I wire his vehicle properly....... Lad I dont sale anything. I can share the thing's to those who work's with their bare hand's and prove them self not like taking help from technision's and sit and command every thing else......
    Yeah right, I am confused, and you are not confused, when asked pin from a 3-row ECU, you post diagram of a 4-row ECU. WoW
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@atta1111

Atta bhai, leave all this, just please elaborate this point that you mentioned that Nissan Co. Japan are not capable of fine tuning each engine and so they leave room for tuning it by the extraordinary tuners like your highness.

Secondly, would you care to share that what will you tune in the first place in a 128 hp QG18 which is meant for a sedan and meant for economy ? Do you think, this engine cannot be tuned without the so-called Consult 4 and requiring a tuner like your highness? Are Nissan Rawalpindi not able to tune out according to your taste with their pathetic Consult-II ? or are the incompetent and only you can tune it and all the Nissan Sunny's that are being sold after 2005 are standing in the Ternol Pathak ? waiting for you to get them tuned ? Can you enlighten me ?
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spectra View Post
    @IsbCap

Sending you my contact details in PM. Please meet me on saturday or sunday. I will hand over the document i have. It is for Almera N16 but helpful in diagnosis and procedures for sure. I have not gone wrong so far in maintaining my car with help from this document.
    Thanks. Already have the document with me, plus B15 manuals, B13 manuals and so many others

Will surely ping you for help if stuck anywhere.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lolz everyone is misguided while mr atta111 is always right.

Btw mr atta says he will upload the damn pinout tomorrow for the past few months. Unfortunately he always gets busy or the document needs conversion to excel, you guys should understand his majboori
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by star2 View Post
    @atta1111

Atta bhai, leave all this, just please elaborate this point that you mentioned that Nissan Co. Japan are not capable of fine tuning each engine and so they leave room for tuning it by the extraordinary tuners like your highness.

Secondly, would you care to share that what will you tune in the first place in a 128 hp QG18 which is meant for a sedan and meant for economy ? Do you think, this engine cannot be tuned without the so-called Consult 4 and requiring a tuner like your highness? Are Nissan Rawalpindi not able to tune out according to your taste with their pathetic Consult-II ? or are the incompetent and only you can tune it and all the Nissan Sunny's that are being sold after 2005 are standing in the Ternol Pathak ? waiting for you to get them tuned ? Can you enlighten me ?
    first of all you guy's alway's misunderstood the statement's .
    Second every manufacturer in our case nissan is not capble to tune and optimize every single vehicle because they dont know the condition's terrain . climate condition in which the car has to be used so they design a single specific map in which they write the specific fuel and ignition timing table and plus many more feature's which are stored in the Ecu rom and upon input's from the different signal's the CPU calculate's and compare's those value's with the pre stored map and hence able to respond in result.

the above is the short intro to the Map and what ecu does What company do is that it cannot write the individual Map's for each engine it will take much time for example if the manufacturer build's 500 vehicle's in one batch and has to compleate them and depart them to dealership's in one month If we say them please tune each vehicle and optimize it perfectly the 500 vehicle's batch will take approximatly 5 to 6 month's for the perfection and lot of man power to individualy optimize the engine. So what they do they write a basic map with some room to adjust with the imperfection. But it is not the 100% optimized engine. So manufature's make and depart the vehicle's on due time.....
    As far as the concern of tunning individual engine I am giving you an example of your QG-18 series engine. The engine which was manufacture's in 1998 is less efficient than manufactured in 2006.\The question arose why?
    The answer is:
    The map which was designed and written in that year of 98 is much inefficient as compared to the map designed and written on 2006 ecu So hence the performance also fluctuate. there are alway's few improvement's done in the Engine mechanical part's if a series is manufactured from 98 till 2006 but much more improvemnt's is done in the Basic map.

They had this option in C4 to reduce the customer's complaint's in different region's Hamaray mulk mein to sab chalta hia ...... like Vit'z and honda knock knock knock why the honda has been updating their ecu to supperess the common knock issue because those vehicle's were not optimized perfectly so they give a soloution in term of ECU Update (Basic Map update to coupe with Knock suppresion).

..Got it Ya haji saab ko bulaaon ....... wohi banda tumhein samjha sakta hai mein to type kar kar ke pagal hoo jaon ga ......

I am not asking you that I am gonna tune every nissan which is been manufacture since ever......
    hence the dealer ship's are not yet upgraded like the dealership's abroad are updated Even here the dealer ship's are ot entertaining such issue's like ECU and wiring troubleshoot One of our fellow member had gone through the Rawalpindi dealership and can explain better if asked what those fool's there told him. If you dont belive so put an fault in your vehicle like ( Cut the vss signal to the TCU and take your vehicle to them and ask them to trace and repair the fault and just stood there quietly just as you dont know any thing about Engine or EFI Wiing and about the TCU or wiring stuff and see what they will do to your ride You WILL BE LIKE PAAA GGGGG MEINTENOO ZINDA NAHE CHOORAN GAAAAAAAAA..... We all do repair our vehicle's far better than those Loot dealership's.. go ahead and try and stop saying about tuning the nissan's by me I am fed up with the ustaad g kare gari .. which he do to these peaople's so let me remain in my sense's....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    Lolz everyone is misguided while mr atta111 is always right.

Btw mr atta says he will upload the damn pinout tomorrow for the past few months. Unfortunately he always gets busy or the document needs conversion to excel, you guys should understand his majboori
    ahhaaann yaar atleast some one on my side I already had given the pinout's to the fellow member residing in Sahiwal with the promise not to reveal pinout here on PW I handed over the document's to him by meeting him sahiwal back in january MashaAllah he had worked on his vehicle with his own hand's appreciate his work and his promise as well..........................

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ahhaaann yaar atleast some one on my side I already had given the pinout's to the fellow member residing in Sahiwal with the promise not to reveal pinout here on PW I handed over the document's to him by meeting him sahiwal back in january MashaAllah he had worked on his vehicle with his own hand's appreciate his work and his promise as well..........................
    sorry yaar, cannot read this long of a post, but certainly can answer this one.

Atta bhai, what is so important in that diagram that you do not want to reveal it ?

What would happen if he reveals it ?

Maybe one or two guys in the future would get benefit of that and that's it ?

At least I'm not interested in QG18 anymore, so I don't need it.

I'm trying to find out some missing parts for QR25DE, so yeah, you can help me out there, but I'll surely not let you change its "MAP"

and please, stop this "Haji Sb" bUll$hit. @spectra is a respected member here and I think you should acknowledge that as well. Plus, he already has given you appropriate warning. So, I suggest you avoid doing that.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@atta1111

"Second every manufacturer in our case nissan is not capble to tune and optimize every single vehicle because they dont know the condition's terrain"

yeah, a multi-million dollar company really don't know which product is going where which is manufactured in its company.

atta bhai, Nissan Muridke ki company nai hey key they don't know in which part of the world and in which atmosphere they are sending their cars. That is why, QG18DE even comes in so much variations, because they are built for different terrains, atmospheres, as well as different conditions. @Xulfiqar bhai says right "screw those engineers that design engine" lol. You talk so sense-less. I did not want to say this sentence since long time, but you have the gutts to let me say it today .... Please, leave this meaningless behas. You are not convincing me, it is bullying.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would request everybody to keep a cool head on this thread.

And I certainly don't wanna get the diagram now, as I have almost fully decoded the Russian version myself with the help of Almera N16 manual. Just 10% decoding remaining, which I'll accomplish today, IA.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IsbCap View Post
    I would request everybody to keep a cool head on this thread.

And I certainly don't wanna get the diagram now, as I have almost fully decoded the Russian version myself with the help of Almera N16 manual. Just 10% decoding remaining, which I'll accomplish today, IA.
    Dost which nissan manual you intend to have may be i have it. I have couple of nissans manuals in softcopy. may be it would be of your help.
    93 Accord CB7 (Sold) / 2005 CL7

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by afnan.bashir View Post
    Dost which nissan manual you intend to have may be i have it. I have couple of nissans manuals in softcopy. may be it would be of your help.
    Nissan QG15/QG18, but with 3-Row ECU. That's not available anywhere, a known issue for last 3 years

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nissan QG15/QG18, but with 3-Row ECU. That's not available anywhere, a known issue for last 3 years
    I have car User manuals it would be great if i can know the car. Leme search it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I guess this is it? I guess it is four rows
    Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13) - 2008 11 08 015711 01 sentra ecm harness 1
    Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13) - 2008 11 08 015733 01 sentra ecm harness 2

Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13) - 2008 11 08 015814 01 sentra ecm harness 3
    Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13) - 2008 11 08 015826 01 sentra ecm harness 4
    Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13) - 2008 11 08 015854 01 sentra ecm harness 5
    Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13) - 2008 11 08 015910 01 sentra ecm harness 6
    Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13) - 2008 11 08 015923 01 sentra ecm harness 7
    Engine Swap in Nissan Sunny 1991 (B13) - 2008 11 08 015945 01 sentra ecm harness 8

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@IsbCap was it of any help?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by afnan.bashir View Post
    @IsbCap was it of any help?
    Thanks bro. This is available with me. 3-row ECU pinout isn't available on the internet. But I've got hold of it through a Russian manual and subsequent 1-1 mapping with Nissan Almera manual.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Allan And Naanna were the awsum's character's in btw it's a wrong philosopy that lean burn can increase EGT will increase what in your term's is lean burn mean's Which AFR Ratio? I am talking about lean burn from stoich a little less you can say 15.5 to 17.5 different in different vehicle's max it is not gonna burn the catalyic had tested it ..... Did you test it or not?
    Yes - I have, it was in GM proving grounds in detroit.

Lean burn ranges from above stoich all the way upto 40:1 - The cat melting (burning) due to extra fuel is not the same as cat decay due to high EGT and high NOx.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't mind paying for quality work done based on technical background, rather than spending much more for Nitto Ustaads. And what you are charging is very much reasonable in my opinion. Keep up the good work.

For the guys on this forum, having got some knowledge and experience, paying for same expertise may be a bit hard to digest.

And regarding my car, I decided to get my hands dirty with wiring stuff. Will be happy to pay for the support, if required from you, for consult-4.

I believe for retarded timing, crank sensor is responsible and if I can fix it, no need to fiddle with timing map...!!!

first rule out why the timing is showing up retarded.. The ECU is actively controlling ignition events, If you have laggy acceleration, bad air flow signal, bad o2 activity and knock count detection rising fast - the ECU will trim back the timing.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

atta - you did not share who you registered under?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

User Tag List