0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Engine Oil for Nissan Tiida Latio 1.5, 2007 MY SC11

Hi, I currently own a Nissan Tiida Latio 1.5, 2007 MY SC11. The engine code is HR15DE. I am able to find about HR16DE though and the oil suitable for it is with the viscosity of 0W-30. I did a little bit research and was also able to find a link which does help understand that oil with the viscosity 0W-30 is best suitable for New Nissans. Here's the link

Hi Tech Lubricants Ltd

My car is a refurbished one. Just bought an year ago and i don't drive too much.

At the very first engine tuning i had poured in Nissan's Own Engine Oil which gave me exceptional performance. At the second tuning the mechanic poured in Zic A+ after which i am not satisfied with the performance at all.

I was not aware about all that viscosity and synthetic, semi-synthetic or mineral oil stuff before therefore i didn't bother checking the viscosity of the Nissan Engine Oil at the first tuning and never checked if it was fully synthetic or semi synthetic or mineral oil. I am trying to find which oil is suitable for a Nissan Tiida Latio with Engine Code HR15DE. Please provide me sufficient info about the viscosity level of oil i should be using and the kind of oil i should be using onwards for my car. Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated.
    Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by daniyal.jatoi View Post
    Bhai, There are two concepts running around naked. One is the higher viscosity 50 is for older engines whereas lower viscosities like 40 or 30 for newer engines. The second one is sardioun main 40 ya 30 aur garmioun main 40 ya 50. First, Tell me which one to follow. I can start a thread for this if wanted.
    Sir, fully synthetic for new, semi synthetic for partially old, non synthetic for extremely old. The figures around the w are for temperature only. Stick to 10w50 or 10w40 and live a tension free life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List