Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Nissan wingroad 2006

AOA Pws.
    i recently have bought Nissan wingroad 2006 model. At first i would to know if in future i am in need of spare parts, where can I get them. Second my Wingroad rare bumper reflector is missing, I live in Peshawar , can anyone guide me and help me out ? i will pay the expenses borne in the process. Regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats on the purchase. Hav u visited shoba? Shoba is full of car parts, ppl from other ppl turn to shoba peshawar if they dnt find anything in thre cities. Giv it a visit and u will find everything of ur car
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    Congrats on the purchase. Hav u visited shoba? Shoba is full of car parts, ppl from other ppl turn to shoba peshawar if they dnt find anything in thre cities. Giv it a visit and u will find everything of ur car
    Hello sir. Thanks . yes i am aware of Shuba bazar and have search this item required but failed to find it there. its a body part and will be available in Auto part dealing in nissan parts i guess, So is there any Nissan dealer in Pindi or Lahore or somewhere else where this can be bought ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For spare parts of Nissan Wingroad and AD Van, u can get the info regarding availability and price of spares from
    Munir Autos: 042-36310430 (located on Montgomery Road Lahore)
    Madina Autos: 042-36361037 (located on Montgomery Road Lahore)
    Kiani Autos Rawalpindi: 051-5530621

Btw, u dont need to worry regarding availability of spares. Just giving u example of my own experience.
    Wind screen of my Nissan AD Van got a small crack (perhaps from some stone etc). I called Madina Autos regarding availability of wind screen. He told that it is available in Rs. 7000
    In Rawalpindi, i checked it from Kiani Autos. He told 2 types of wind screens are available. One is of Rs. 7500 and other one in Rs. 6500.

So u can have mental peace of mind that even wind screen (which must be one of rare parts of these cars) of this car is available and that too in a quite reasonable price.
    Just for comparison, wind screen of Hyundai Santro is costing Rs. 5500. I think Honda City etc would also be in this range.
    Desire is irrelevant!!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali_77 View Post
    For spare parts of Nissan Wingroad and AD Van, u can get the info regarding availability and price of spares from
    Munir Autos: 042-36310430 (located on Montgomery Road Lahore)
    Madina Autos: 042-36361037 (located on Montgomery Road Lahore)
    Kiani Autos Rawalpindi: 051-5530621

Btw, u dont need to worry regarding availability of spares. Just giving u example of my own experience.
    Wind screen of my Nissan AD Van got a small crack (perhaps from some stone etc). I called Madina Autos regarding availability of wind screen. He told that it is available in Rs. 7000
    In Rawalpindi, i checked it from Kiani Autos. He told 2 types of wind screens are available. One is of Rs. 7500 and other one in Rs. 6500.

So u can have mental peace of mind that even wind screen (which must be one of rare parts of these cars) of this car is available and that too in a quite reasonable price.
    Just for comparison, wind screen of Hyundai Santro is costing Rs. 5500. I think Honda City etc would also be in this range.
    The price is good as compared to local cars in market. How is the over all experience of AD Van and Wing road? Hav a budget of around 10-1050, do u think i can get a clean wingroad in this price? Karachi market is way cheap meaning good cars below 10 and as low as 9 m talking about wing road and if i am not wrong, parts are same right? Can OP and u share some forst ha d experince? M shifting from a civic 2003 so comfort is prime importance followed by fuel consumption. Thanx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The price is good as compared to local cars in market. How is the over all experience of AD Van and Wing road? Hav a budget of around 10-1050, do u think i can get a clean wingroad in this price? Karachi market is way cheap meaning good cars below 10 and as low as 9 m talking about wing road and if i am not wrong, parts are same right? Can OP and u share some forst ha d experince? M shifting from a civic 2003 so comfort is prime importance followed by fuel consumption. Thanx
    Alhamdulillah, my experience of AD is very good. Mine is quite a simple car with manual windows and no power mirrors etc. Wingroad is much luxurious than this. I think u can get a clean Wingroad in 10.5 lac max.
    Regarding parts and repair, as i mentioned in above post, it is no issue.
    u can also go through other posts of this sub-forum (Nissan/Datsun) regarding Windroad and AD van.
    Desire is irrelevant!!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well Bro if you neglect the issue or one must say factor of availability of Parts of Nissan, then Nissan wing road is purely a Luxury car, before i was opting for other cars, but when i took ride in it, it way better then Corolla and Honda of even higher model. Very much comfortable and spacious car. if you search on Pakwheels or Olx there are few available but you have to keep it mind market price. Good luck

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ali brother. Thanks for sharing my require contacts. I will get to know from these dealers. Stay blessed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saam596 View Post
    well Bro if you neglect the issue or one must say factor of availability of Parts of Nissan, then Nissan wing road is purely a Luxury car, before i was opting for other cars, but when i took ride in it, it way better then Corolla and Honda of even higher model. Very much comfortable and spacious car. if you search on Pakwheels or Olx there are few available but you have to keep it mind market price. Good luck
    Well let me search the market first, i hav seen many on roads but less ppl sell them. I can search karachi market aswell but again finding an unregistrd car will be impossible as most wingroads are 2006-7 model and latest import of 2013 i think. Well thanks for ur suggestions, lets see wat i end up with

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List