Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 129
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    saanni_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Nissan Sunny 1989 Engine Swap (E10 to QG15).

    AOA,

    I have just swapped the Engine (E10 to QG15) with manual gear in Nissan Sunny 1989. E10 was giving very poor Fuel Average, 105 max speed,etc. I have advised by some senior pakwheelers to come Rawalpindi and get the swap done there but unfortunately i could not do so. My electrician has convinced me to swap the engine in Faisalabad and i did. Some issues need to be fixed after the Engine Swapped. Please advise.

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1705393

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1705394



    1. Fuel Tank

    Previous owner fixed permanently fuel tank with welding. As tank cannot be removed easily from vehicle so Mechanics/ Electrician pull the Fuel Gauge and placed fuel pump in there. Now Fuel gauge is not working. Can i place fuel pump & gauge in same area? How? Any other idea?


    2. Air Cleaner Pipe

    Need air cleaner pipe which was not available with engine. From where i can arrange this? Price?

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1705397

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1705396

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1705398

    3. RPM meter

    Dash meter has not RPM meter in it. Shall i replace the dash meter or place a custom RPM meter on dash?

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1705399





    Thanks in Advance.

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    IsbCap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliam_786 View Post
    i had also swaped qg15 from Faisalabad and 6 months ago my pipe was broken and i got that pipe from fsd for 1500
    U still using desi MAF housing or got proper one?

  3. #22
    FBB
    FBB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    FBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    39
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Alot of AirCleaners complete with pipe and sensor are available in Peshawar. Last time I needed the MAF Sensor so I went to the concerned person and he alot of boxes hanging there complete for PKR 4500 each.

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliam_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1707438
    that vacuum and pipes are missing
    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1707440Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1707441
    Muhammad Ali Murad

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliam_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1707442
    you need this sound bottle also
    Muhammad Ali Murad

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliam_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IsbCap View Post
    U still using desi MAF housing or got proper one?
    still using that it is working fine its diameter and position is same as original... i can not use original with cd17 air cleaner box and cng ventri while this custom made is doing good job
    Muhammad Ali Murad

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    saanni_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Meanwhile the electrician insists me to place the Fuel gauge in their way.... cut the tank for another hole..... tank fitting....etc and give him Rs. 3000 for this job. They have also cut the gauge wires/grips and misplaced during the engine swap.

    Last day we have fixed the fuel gauge issue by ourselves and now working fine. Arranged the wiring & grip for connectivity with dashboard.

    The steering also upgraded from manual to power after change the "KANGI" with the cost of Rs.6000.

  8. #27
    FBB
    FBB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    FBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    39
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ihsananwer View Post
    Meanwhile the electrician insists me to place the Fuel gauge in their way.... cut the tank for another hole..... tank fitting....etc and give him Rs. 3000 for this job. They have also cut the gauge wires/grips and misplaced during the engine swap.

    Last day we have fixed the fuel gauge issue by ourselves and now working fine. Arranged the wiring & grip for connectivity with dashboard.

    The steering also upgraded from manual to power after change the "KANGI" with the cost of Rs.6000.
    No need to cut the tank, once the tank is cut you will always be in trouble due to several reasons like when you full the tank sometimes it will have fuel leakage and smell the fuel inside the car and moreover B12 tank is not available anywhere. Simply buy the Mercedeze Benz fuel pump Walbro and install it in engine bay and there you go. For your reference pics are below.
    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap. - 23a2ab5467f7acbbf69963ebedf87319

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    saanni_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Qamar Bhai,

    Fuel pump & Fuel gauge are placed in same old area and both are working fine. I'll follow your advice if have any issue. Thanks .

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    saanni_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone guide me for Orange connector....... for what purpose we can use this?

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1708898

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    saanni_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Genuine Speedo with RPM (for B12) & air cleaner pipe arranged by a friend from Lahore.

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1708953Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1708954

  12. #31
    FBB
    FBB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    FBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    39
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ihsananwer View Post
    Genuine Speedo with RPM (for B12) & air cleaner pipe arranged by a friend from Lahore.

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1708953Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1708954
    This will not work with QG engines. This only works with GA engines. Its RPM gets signal from Distributor in GA engines whereas in QG engines there is no distributor and you have to get RPM signal/pulse from ECU.
    Speedometer also same, it may work but manually old school type, cable comming from your gear box to speedo but in that case how you will tell your ECU about your car SPEED? You have to put a VSS Sensor in your Gear Box and give signal to ECU to tell him the SPEED of your car and then from ECU you have to take a wire to connecy Speedo.

    So overall now you are QG so this Speedo is useless...

    More details experts may put on this @star2 @dani_kk

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliam_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ihsananwer View Post
    Can anyone guide me for Orange connector....... for what purpose we can use this?

    Parts needed for Nissan Sunny 1989 after Engine Swap -1708898
    it is already connected.. its something like fuse it gives power to sensors.. if u remove that orange cover from red grip power of sensors will be gone
    Muhammad Ali Murad

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliam_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qamarahmad.awan View Post
    This will not work with QG engines. This only works with GA engines. Its RPM gets signal from Distributor in GA engines whereas in QG engines there is no distributor and you have to get RPM signal/pulse from ECU.
    Speedometer also same, it may work but manually old school type, cable comming from your gear box to speedo but in that case how you will tell your ECU about your car SPEED? You have to put a VSS Sensor in your Gear Box and give signal to ECU to tell him the SPEED of your car and then from ECU you have to take a wire to connecy Speedo.

    So overall now you are QG so this Speedo is useless...

    More details experts may put on this @star2 @dani_kk

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk
    yes you right
    vss gives signal to meter and then meter gives signal to ecu

    may be retrofitting electronic machines in this cluster is still option
    Muhammad Ali Murad

  15. #34
    FBB
    FBB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    FBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    39
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliam_786 View Post
    yes you right
    vss gives signal to meter and then meter gives signal to ecu

    may be retrofitting electronic machines in this cluster is still option
    He got QG15 and what I think vss gives signal directly to ECU and then ECU resend the signal to meter, isnt it like that?
    Because I m having QG18 with ETC and in my engine and ecu this is the case what you said above that VSS gives signal to meter and then meter sends it to ecu.... Kindly elaborate.

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    774
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qamarahmad.awan View Post
    This will not work with QG engines. This only works with GA engines. Its RPM gets signal from Distributor in GA engines whereas in QG engines there is no distributor and you have to get RPM signal/pulse from ECU.
    Speedometer also same, it may work but manually old school type, cable comming from your gear box to speedo but in that case how you will tell your ECU about your car SPEED? You have to put a VSS Sensor in your Gear Box and give signal to ECU to tell him the SPEED of your car and then from ECU you have to take a wire to connecy Speedo.

    So overall now you are QG so this Speedo is useless...

    More details experts may put on this @star2 @dani_kk

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk
    Qamar bhai thanks for referring.
    In wire driven you don't need to put a vss connection between ecu and sensor. In wire driven QG's you can directly give the speed signal to speedometer by feeding the speed signal to it, like you had done with ur car and i also have the same meter.

    And yes qamar bhai is right this meter is not gonna work on individual coil ignition.
    So you'll be requiring ka analog to pulse kit. So why getting in such hassle get a compatible nissan up model meter or get any compatible meter of any car but up model ones.
    Efi and individual coil ignition one's
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    774
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    So in the wire driven QG computer doesn't needs to know anything about speed. I've been using my QG15 like that for three years without any problems. And i was getting 13-14kmpl in local.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  18. #37
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliam_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qamarahmad.awan View Post
    He got QG15 and what I think vss gives signal directly to ECU and then ECU resend the signal to meter, isnt it like that?
    Because I m having QG18 with ETC and in my engine and ecu this is the case what you said above that VSS gives signal to meter and then meter sends it to ecu.... Kindly elaborate.

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk
    i have qg15 simple throttle and ur is ETC which uses totally different ecu... simple one's ecu is not having any vss out for meter while meter is having VSS signal in and out terminal.. so i directly connected VSS to meter and then connected meter to ecu
    Muhammad Ali Murad

  19. #38
    FBB
    FBB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    FBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    39
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliam_786 View Post
    i have qg15 simple throttle and ur is ETC which uses totally different ecu... simple one's ecu is not having any vss out for meter while meter is having VSS signal in and out terminal.. so i directly connected VSS to meter and then connected meter to ecu
    Which meter are you using? Can you share the details?

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk

  20. #39
    FBB
    FBB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    FBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    39
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    So in the wire driven QG computer doesn't needs to know anything about speed. I've been using my QG15 like that for three years without any problems. And i was getting 13-14kmpl in local.
    Mera khyal nai hai k ECU ko kuch pata nai hona theek hai. Agar ECU ko speed ka pata nai lagega to woh fuel kaise manage karega?

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliam_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qamarahmad.awan View Post
    Which meter are you using? Can you share the details?

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk
    i am using original electronic meter of b13
    Muhammad Ali Murad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •