Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default -=- Pakwheels Formula 1 League - 2010 -=-

Welcome to the Pakwheels Fantasy F1 League for 2010 Season

Guys, for last 2 seasons we have played fantasy league on Yahoo Fantasy league but this year Yahoo is not providing us the same opportunity so we have decided to play our fantasy league on FaceBook Fantasy league. Now the new fantasy league is quite different so I am posting the whole new fantasy league's rules and scoring mechanism. Just remember one thing like last season we have some basic rules which are as follows.

Game Rules: (According To Facebook)
    The Game
    FantasyTeam F1 is a Fantasy Formula 1 game which enables you to pick a team of drivers and constructors (your team components) from the competitors in this year's Formula One championship.
    Your team scores points based on the finishing positions of your team components in the real-life 19 race championship season beginning in Bahrain on March 14.
    You can compare your scores with other members of your network or the whole of Facebook. You can even create your own private leagues and battle your friends in your own mini-championship.
    You can join the game at any point during the season but if you miss the beginning and you want to compete against your friends on equal terms, create a league and invite them to join at the same time.
    Your FantasyTeams
    Each FantasyTeam is made up of 4 drivers, 2 constructors and a 'home' circuit; you have a budget of $60m to buy your team components. Each user is entitled to create 1 team on joining the game and can create an unlimited number by using the reward points system (click for details). Each user can create up to 3 leagues.

Scoring points
    Points are scored in a number of ways: by earning points for the position your drivers and constructors are classified (just like in the real championship); by your drivers gaining places relative to their qualifying position; and by your constructors having both of their cars classified in the race.
    You also receive double points when you race on your home circuit.
    Note that a car can be 'classified' without actually crossing the line on the same lap as the leader. We will be using the official FIA results to determine all point scoring.

Earning points based on team component placings
    Your FantasyTeam earns points when its components are classified in the top 15 places. Points are awarded as indicated in the table below.
    -=- Pakwheels Formula 1 League - 2010 -=- - race results

Earning points by gaining places
    Your FantasyTeam earns a point for each place your drivers gain in the race relative to their qualifying position. Note that your constructors do not earn you team points for places gained.

Earning points for fastest lap
    Your FantasyTeam earns 2 bonus points if one of your drivers achieves fastest lap during the race. Note that your constructors do not earn points for achieving a fastest lap.

Constructor bonus points
    Your FantasyTeam earns a 5 point bonus for each of your constructors where both cars are classified in the race.

Earning double points at your home circuit
    Racing at your home circuit gives you a big advantage and any points your team scores are doubled - so choose your home circuit wisely!
    Notes on point scoring
    Drivers or constructors which are unclassified earn no points. Please refer to www.f1.com for official results.
    Drivers and constructors score points independently. For example, if your FantasyTeam includes Filippe Massa but does not include Ferrari, you only earn points for Massa, not Ferrari.

Team changes
    You can change one component of your FantasyTeam between each race but you must make the change before the deadline for the next race which is set at the beginning of qualifying for each race. If you miss the deadline your change will apply for the following race.
    Note that prices of team components may be adjusted as the season progresses to reflect performance. This will not affect existing teams.

Fantasy League Name: PWF1 Fantasy League
    Fantasy League ID: 526
    Fantasy League Password: champion

Now all you have to do is go to the link below and create a team then from with in the team go join league and enter the league ID and password given above.

Enjoy playing!!

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK and genie

hey did you guys watch the sampras and agassi thing? Man this was awesome... I'm sure you have but just in case here is the link...

YouTube - Things Get Ugly Between Two Legends At Charity Event "Agassi/Sampras"

federer and nadal sort of feature in this too.
    “I can't really imagine life without Formula One,” - Michael Schumacher

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    I think Fantasy League Admins has deleted that part from the rules but what I remember they have said that the first adjustment of drivers and teams value will happen after the conclusion of 3rd race while second adjustment will happen after 7th or 8th race and a special adjustment if needed could be done around after 13th or 14th race.

@beglar
    Yes, I have watch that match not the full match and have miss this part so thanks for sharing
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Beglar
    Nah, i had missed it. The matches are at witching hour. Stayed up today to watch Jose Mourinho screw his old team Chelsea, which he has just done
    That's a bit wrong on Samprass' part, taking it so personally and Agassi just wouldn't let go after that. The guy all at sea was Nadal, with the spanglish he speaks i guess he didn't get much of it. Federer, now there is a classy guy, tried to defuse the situation, and it's his initiative too i think, the hit for Haiti. He started it at the Australian open.

@genius83

Why don't you say, mate, you and others are f***ed. I though it was race by race. I might have to delete my team and get a new one if it's only going to change three times in one year.
    Btw, has load shedding become worse because of the fake crisis made by KESC about oil?
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@All
    Guys, update your teams if you havenot updated it until now.

@UK
    I wouldn't advice you to do this because I think deleting previous team and creating new team will means that you are loosing your points gained by the previous team also as the value increases of some drivers it will be a headache to come up a better combo to gain a good amount of point.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Are you playing a game of chess or something? Looks like you are planning two, three steps in advance. Granted you are a genius, but thats pretty clever. Unless you have taken a liking to Williams and Lotus for some reason

Btw, did you know the lefty has fallen off, umm rather fallen out of the bag after making a wrong prediction. From now on we should refer to him as the man with one, you know what

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    come on man admit it after hamilton skidded off and vettels team kept telling him to cool off on the brakes the thought of schumi finishing on the podium did cross your mind didnt it? I like how the new setup has messed up rosberg... not because I wish rosberg any ill will but it just seems funny that what works for the young gun doesnt work for the old master and vice versa.
    Not doing too shabily on the fantasy league either... but Hulkenberg? Really?! I knew you liked germans but................. nah dont worry about lefty he is steering team venom just fine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@beglar
    Where are you, I was thinking that you have already build the extra podium for Michal after seeing him annoying the current WDC but looks like some more work is still needed, so how about Monaco?? Also missing you in the F1 season thread please join us in there too, we already have some new characters and only the wisdom of lefty is missing.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@BB

Firstly, let me say it's good to see you post. Dunno where you disappeared but it's good to know you are doing well and in right spirits. Maybe having recovered from your injuries and your arms and hands working you need time to catch up on a few things you missed during that time

Man i am going senile in my old age Not once, not once did it cross my mind during the race that if Vettel went off or retired Schumacher would be on the podium and it never crossed my mind even after it, untill i read your post. I am losing my marbles. But seriously dude, wtf is he doing!! I am no fan of him, but it even pains me when i see him struggle, be it the car or what ever and i see little punks like Hamilton having a go at him or a driver like Button saying things. There was no need, no need to come back and that too with Mercedes. He has washed his legacy with Ferrari, all that he did and achieved with them has gone down the drain.

I` m a strong believer that one should leave the stage when the audience still wants more and not produce work after your time has gone. If under the illusion that he will develop this car, magically the Schumacher-Brawn partnership will grow and he will win the title next year, take my word for it, It's not happening. There is too much quality in the top teams. He has never faced a field so competitive and almost all in front running teams. The Bull will be crazier next year, after all without the DD diffuser last year it was the fastest-legal car, and next year there will be no DD diffuser. Expect them to run away with things next season more than this, and once Newey makes a good car he develops it and develops it unltill the rules are changed.

Mistake to come back, better blame the neck quickly and leave

I see that you are doing very well indeed on the fantasy league. His royal hangness, lefty, is not doing bad, but just an example of me going senile, I picked Monaco as my home track, i mean wtf!! Monaco? It's a lottery. Truth be told, i picked my team obviously based on winter testing and mis-information provided by genee. Thought i had picked two good constructors and will sell Force India for good money and end up with either the Red Bull or one of the top drivers. As it turns out the prices have stayed the same and am stuck with Massa and Webber, that's all i can realistically change. Hulkenburg, oh well he was just cheaper than Rubens so i had to pick him.

Okay, my sermon is over for now.
    cheers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius
    hey man... been pretty busy so couldn't post regularly. But to be honest the F1 season post has become so active its quite hard to keep up. Two years ago the thread would only see activity on the race weekend and that was it but now if you dont check it twice a day you're behind on the ongoing conversation.... good stuff!

@UK

Well since you've admitted to going senile in your advanced years it seems logical for you to imply the "activity" that you think I'm catching up on... miss it a lot eh?
    I agree and disagree with your point of view on schumi... which makes me indifferent i guess. I'm glad I can see the man race again but it bugs the hell out of me how hamilton indirectly disses the man by not talking about him and the rest of them chit chatting. I'm beginning to wonder if schumi has a stake in the team and wanted to help develop the car by road testing it through the season. I know thats a far fetched idea but you've got to admit that schumi was a major catalyst for the ferrari setup during his championship years... Fry has said on a few occasions that hearing the feedback from schumi while he is on the track is like a turn by turn commentary. I'm just glad to see the guy back on the road again... besides the wife probably drove him nuts at home.

By the by whats up with all the nicknames and the implications of the ban-able kind on the F1 season page... I read through a couple of recent pages and was thinking woad WTF?!

I hear you on the league thing... I got lucky picking Bahrain as my home track and ferrari as the team and alonso as the driver.
    So much for the fire works from the alonso/ferrari pairing eh?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Beglar

When i was your age, i was using my hands to have handfuls of.....yeah exactly that not wanking the chain

Dunno mate, i was against his come back and continue to do so. He should have thought of his legacy. I know the lure of Mercedes, being a German, would have been hard to resist. It's a very viable commercial venture, Mercedes will benefit the most from it and should he win a title-that would make it a fairy tale, unlikely as it seems for now. Obviously there is no denying his undoubted talent, experience and work ethic. The team will develop more with him in a year or two than it would without him in maybe four or five, but again, the Ferrari years, the titles, the love, the respect. Don't know if it was worth leaving all that, not many would. So have to grant him that, he is very brave to come back but Hamilton and Button....hmmm nah not worth mixing with that lot or fighting Alguersuari, or being passed by Virgin, the car that is

Names on the thread, i think it started with genius being referred to as walking talking encyclopedia, and it kinda got a life of it's own from there.

Alonso has gone pretty well in the Ferrari so far , no? Five races so far, three of them very bad including a DNF, spinning and being last down under, jump start in China, and he is what second in the championship right now? Not bad i'd say and if Red Bull continue to mess up, the title is there for the taking by a few, Alonso being at the very top of that list. The fire works that didn't come were the ones the British press was predicting and so eagerly awaiting, and they won't come. It's a different Alonso to the one who went to Mclaren. Having said that, he has just crashed his car in free practice 3

Damn it!! i have to think about changing my team again

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@beglar
    As the name issue has already been solved, just that you also need a name what you want Brundle or David"It will be my year"Coulthard.

The banning of users on the forum has just amazed me too, I have only once warn a member but not report any activity at all, I don't know may be the mods are a bit too activve at that time plus the rules of professional section of PW forums is also may be a cause.

@UK
    Same question to what name you think will suit beglar.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    We have a problem Facebook is banned for indefinite period, what happens to our Fantasy League???
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

You know it's not really banned There are other ways

Beglar has a good name, something i had in mind for him and was used for Virgin driver by Andrea Stella

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

facebook can b login thru mobile, mobile network should ban facebook too from mobile access

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@All
    The Pakwheels F1 League has been won by once again none other then @UncleKracker. Congratulations to @UK for winning the title second time in 3 years of PF1League history. Hope to see you all again next season on the Yahoo League or if Yahoo league will not be available then here is another league which could provide us the entertainment. www.pff1.net
    PWF1 Fantasy League

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; MARGIN: 10px; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid" cellPadding=5 width=600 align=center><TBODY><TR><TH width=80>Position</TH><TH width=220>Team Name</TH><TH width=200>Owner's Name</TH><TH width=90>Bonus Race</TH><TH width=100>Team Points</TH></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>1</TD><TD>Cavallino Rampante</TD><TD>Cavallino Rampante</TD><TD>6. (Monaco)</TD><TD>1076.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD>2</TD><TD>venom</TD><TD>Noman Muneer</TD><TD>1. (Bahrain)</TD><TD>1057.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>3</TD><TD>Zia1288</TD><TD>Zia Rehman</TD><TD>1. (Bahrain)</TD><TD>1043.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD>4</TD><TD>Team110</TD><TD>Ali Raza</TD><TD>9. (European)</TD><TD>988.5</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>5</TD><TD>DocSpeed Racing</TD><TD>Ali Mehmood</TD><TD>11. (German)</TD><TD>977.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD>6</TD><TD>Jengo</TD><TD>Facebook User</TD><TD>6. (Monaco)</TD><TD>969.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>7</TD><TD>Nightsurfer Racing</TD><TD>S Laraib Imtiaz</TD><TD>1. (Bahrain)</TD><TD>965.5</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD>8</TD><TD>RaptorsWrath</TD><TD>Ali Raoof</TD><TD>18. (Brazillian)</TD><TD>954.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>9</TD><TD>Team Niazi</TD><TD>Mehroz Khan Niazi</TD><TD>14. (Italian)</TD><TD>889.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD>10</TD><TD>[Mz...]</TD><TD>Muneeb Zahid</TD><TD>19. (Abu Dhabi)</TD><TD>872.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>11</TD><TD>Royal Ascent</TD><TD>Facebook User</TD><TD>1. (Bahrain)</TD><TD>840.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD>12</TD><TD>WheelsofLuck</TD><TD>You</TD><TD>8. (Canadian)</TD><TD>802.5</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>13</TD><TD>Dhoke</TD><TD>M.Waqas Bhatti</TD><TD>14. (Italian)</TD><TD>746.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD>14</TD><TD>Mani1</TD><TD>Ahmed Usman Javaid</TD><TD>7. (Turkish)</TD><TD>729.5</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>15</TD><TD>MMSI4414</TD><TD>Muneeb Saeed</TD><TD>12. (Hungarian)</TD><TD>681.5</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD>16</TD><TD>jungli</TD><TD>Moeez Rehman</TD><TD>1. (Bahrain)</TD><TD>658.0</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>17</TD><TD>Racerz123</TD><TD>Facebook User</TD><TD>6. (Monaco)</TD><TD>554.5</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD>18</TD><TD>qwertypoiu</TD><TD>Adnan Ali Khan</TD><TD>2. (Australian)</TD><TD>508.5</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b6c4e2"><TD>19</TD><TD>Venom1289</TD><TD>Facebook User</TD><TD>10. (British)</TD><TD>158.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List