Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 370 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 7391
Like Tree425Likes

Thread: Daewoo fan club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Daewoo Racer/Cielo Fan Club

    Dear All,

    I am an owner of Daewoo Racer since 1995. It has proven to be a very comfortable and economical car throughout this period. It used to give an average of 13Km/L within city and ~15Km/L on long drives. Here are some pictures:


    Daewoo fan club -479355


    Daewoo fan club -479356


    Daewoo fan club -1050638

    Check the links for my rides
    1. Before 2008 (Racer)
    Daewoo Racer
    2. After Jan 2008 (Cielo)
    Daewoo Cielo


    I would recommend buying this car who want a better car at low budgets!

    Any member having used a Daewoo car must share their experience....(y)


    IMPORTANT: SCANNER Facility is Available at Friends Autos, I-9, Islamabad. [Khalid: 0322-5111110, 0321-9562840]


    Quick Links:

    Parts Dealers/workshops link [Page-3 post #:54]:


    Alloy Rim fitment [Page-15 post #:290]:


    The DOHC engine[Page-30 post #:585]:


    Service Manual/Electrical Diagrams link[Page-30 post #:594]:


    Cielo Conversion [Page-57 post #:1130]:


    How to get Black Bumpers [Page-60 post #:1315]:


    Reading ECM Error Codes [Page-191 post #:3804]:



    Air Conditioner maintenance shops [Page-195 post #:3897]:



    High RPM/Stalling Problem on AC, OK Otherwise[Page-203 post #:4048]:


  2. #3261
    PakWheeler Follow
    turabbutt524's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad_scorpio21 View Post
    u can purchase digitial meter in it ,
    hmmmm... may be because i don't know much about meter prices

  3. #3262
    PakWheeler Follow
    welcome786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Digital Meter

    Quote Originally Posted by turabbutt524 View Post
    hmmmm... may be because i don't know much about meter prices
    Asad bhai i need digital meter, mujhe meter ke sath kiya kiya kharidna pare ga aur kiya modifications karwani hongi, speed aur rpm ke liye?
    MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE
    SOCIETY

  4. #3263
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad_scorpio21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welcome786 View Post
    Asad bhai i need digital meter, mujhe meter ke sath kiya kiya kharidna pare ga aur kiya modifications karwani hongi, speed aur rpm ke liye?
    Daewoo ka apna hi digital meter install hoga to si men alteration ki zaroorat nahi. abhi mujhay latest rate nahi pata kia hain , kabli hi milay ga

  5. #3264
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welcome786 View Post
    Asad bhai i need digital meter, mujhe meter ke sath kiya kiya kharidna pare ga aur kiya modifications karwani hongi, speed aur rpm ke liye?
    1. Digital Meter (Opel Kadett/Vauxhall Astra/Daewoo Racer)
    2. Connector wires relocation
    3. New bulbs for the meter (usually the installed bulbs are not bright due to their age factor)
    3. New VSS (in case your existing one is problematic)
    4. An expert electrician preferably having know how of Daewoos, to do the job at point 2 & 3 above. A novice electrician can get the digital meter chip burnt in just a pair of wire connected in reverse polarity.

    Digital Meters are short in market now a days. There are two different types of digital meters, one with analog mileage display with oil gauge and one with everything digital(no oil gauge). The second one is better having no mechanical part so no wear and tear + soundless.
    Adnan's
    Daewoo Cielo GLX 1.6L E-TECII DOHC 110PS/5000 150N.m./3400

  6. #3265
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad_scorpio21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Digital meter for daewoo


  7. #3266
    PakWheeler Follow
    saman787's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @asad

    bha i m having problem in my woo . a orange light some time reflect on meter what kind of problem shows ..
    i love cycle because no need to take tension

  8. #3267
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad_scorpio21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default This light is not harmful , sensors might be required cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by saman787 View Post
    @asad

    bha i m having problem in my woo . a orange light some time reflect on meter what kind of problem shows ..
    Daewoo fan club -176323
    A malfunction indicator lamp (MIL), commonly referred to as the "Check Engine Light" is an indicator of malfunction of the computerized engine management system. It is found on the instrument console of most automobiles. When illuminated, it is typically either an amber or red color. On vehicles equipped with OBD-II, the light has two stages: steady (indicating a minor fault such as a loose gas cap or failing oxygen sensor) and flashing (indicating a severe fault, that will eventually destroy the catalytic converter, such as a misfire). When the MIL is lit, the engine control unit stores a fault code related to the malfunction, which can be retrieved with a scan tool and used for further diagnosis. The malfunction indicator lamp is usually labeled with the text check engine, service engine soon, check engine soon, or a picture of an engine

  9. #3268
    PakWheeler Follow
    saman787's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thank you very much brother
    i love cycle because no need to take tension

  10. #3269
    PakWheeler Follow
    yousafhussain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by testdriver View Post
    What kind of wiring issue you are facing? The most ancient Daewoo electrician is Khalid (03219562840) @ Friends Autos I-9. [He is a good PLAYER so be careful while dealing with him]
    Dear testdriver,

    i was having a problem with my generator i replaced it now it shows a light red light but when i pull the handbarke it gets bright and another problem is with gas switch i have replaced it because it was previously having problem some times it automatically switched off it shows no indication on gas and petrol and cars does not gets start i thought it is the problem with the gas kit it does not supply current to the switch but some time it gets alright and starts working what can be the problem i have consult it with a electrician he says there is a problem with the wiring can you please suggest from where i can get the better solution in rawalpindi.

  11. #3270
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad_scorpio21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @yousafhussain
    check ur email

  12. #3271
    PakWheeler Follow
    welcome786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by testdriver View Post
    1. Digital Meter (Opel Kadett/Vauxhall Astra/Daewoo Racer)
    2. Connector wires relocation
    3. New bulbs for the meter (usually the installed bulbs are not bright due to their age factor)
    3. New VSS (in case your existing one is problematic)
    4. An expert electrician preferably having know how of Daewoos, to do the job at point 2 & 3 above. A novice electrician can get the digital meter chip burnt in just a pair of wire connected in reverse polarity.

    Digital Meters are short in market now a days. There are two different types of digital meters, one with analog mileage display with oil gauge and one with everything digital(no oil gauge). The second one is better having no mechanical part so no wear and tear + soundless.

    thanks nice to see your reply.

    have you installed digital meter in ur woo
    MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE
    SOCIETY

  13. #3272
    PakWheeler Follow
    mrasifrasool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    40
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cleening the Daewoo starter

    My car starter was doing problem so i decided to clean the starter and fit new bushes with the help of KARADIA so i disconnect the starter last sunday.
    Now the Starter is working properly.
    Some pictures are shown.Daewoo fan club -176410 Daewoo fan club -176411 Daewoo fan club -176412 Daewoo fan club -176413 Daewoo fan club -176414 Daewoo fan club -176415 Daewoo fan club -176416 Daewoo fan club -176417 Daewoo fan club -176418 Daewoo fan club -176419 Daewoo fan club -176420 Daewoo fan club -176421 Daewoo fan club -176422

  14. #3273
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad_scorpio21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @mrasifrasool
    nice work

  15. #3274
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_masood91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    937
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nice man!
    Allah bachaee Har Nazaar Behaya hai!!!!!!!

  16. #3275
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Welcome

    Thanks and yes I have installed in my Cielo

    @mrasifrasool

    Good job! How much cost was involved?
    Adnan's
    Daewoo Cielo GLX 1.6L E-TECII DOHC 110PS/5000 150N.m./3400

  17. #3276
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad_scorpio21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @testdriver
    sir post some photos of ur cielo

  18. #3277
    PakWheeler Follow
    asquare25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WooFactor View Post
    @ asquare25

    Best of luck for ur ride buddy, My ride's Engine also need a Overhaul, plz let me know from where u r overhauling it and how much they r charging u for it.

    THX
    @WooFactor
    the engine is overhaul and already done 1000 after that and the sound of engine is like a brand new car come out of the showroom. and still the oil is as it was from the day first earlier it was drinking 7 ltrs in onlt 1500 kms ... but now it's great and the radiator is also fixed ... I only put a cup of water in the bottle from the day engine overhaul ...
    i have visited to the Balouch colony mechanic named Irshad he is very good in overhauling engine but was not satisfactory with the braking system ... i am having a wheel jam issue from the day he touches the wheel for the braking problem ...

    but long story short I LOVE THE RIDE WHILE DRIVING AFTER THE OVERHAULING ...
    it's not important that you have a ride, important is how you drive it...

  19. #3278
    PakWheeler Follow
    yousafhussain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrasifrasool View Post
    My car starter was doing problem so i decided to clean the starter and fit new bushes with the help of KARADIA so i disconnect the starter last sunday.
    Now the Starter is working properly.
    Some pictures are shown.Daewoo fan club - 176410 Daewoo fan club - 176411 Daewoo fan club - 176412 Daewoo fan club - 176413 Daewoo fan club - 176414 Daewoo fan club - 176415 Daewoo fan club - 176416 Daewoo fan club - 176417 Daewoo fan club - 176418 Daewoo fan club - 176419 Daewoo fan club - 176420 Daewoo fan club - 176421 Daewoo fan club - 176422


    thats brilliant

  20. #3279
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad_scorpio21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asquare25 View Post
    @WooFactor
    the engine is overhaul and already done 1000 after that and the sound of engine is like a brand new car come out of the showroom. and still the oil is as it was from the day first earlier it was drinking 7 ltrs in onlt 1500 kms ... but now it's great and the radiator is also fixed ... I only put a cup of water in the bottle from the day engine overhaul ...
    i have visited to the Balouch colony mechanic named Irshad he is very good in overhauling engine but was not satisfactory with the braking system ... i am having a wheel jam issue from the day he touches the wheel for the braking problem ...

    but long story short I LOVE THE RIDE WHILE DRIVING AFTER THE OVERHAULING ...
    thats great , drive safe ,

  21. #3280
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad_scorpio21 View Post
    @testdriver
    sir post some photos of ur cielo
    My Cielo
    Adnan's
    Daewoo Cielo GLX 1.6L E-TECII DOHC 110PS/5000 150N.m./3400

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •