Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 370 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 7391
Like Tree425Likes

Thread: Daewoo fan club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Daewoo Racer/Cielo Fan Club

    Dear All,

    I am an owner of Daewoo Racer since 1995. It has proven to be a very comfortable and economical car throughout this period. It used to give an average of 13Km/L within city and ~15Km/L on long drives. Here are some pictures:


    Daewoo fan club -479355


    Daewoo fan club -479356


    Daewoo fan club -1050638

    Check the links for my rides
    1. Before 2008 (Racer)
    Daewoo Racer
    2. After Jan 2008 (Cielo)
    Daewoo Cielo


    I would recommend buying this car who want a better car at low budgets!

    Any member having used a Daewoo car must share their experience....(y)


    IMPORTANT: SCANNER Facility is Available at Friends Autos, I-9, Islamabad. [Khalid: 0322-5111110, 0321-9562840]


    Quick Links:

    Parts Dealers/workshops link [Page-3 post #:54]:


    Alloy Rim fitment [Page-15 post #:290]:


    The DOHC engine[Page-30 post #:585]:


    Service Manual/Electrical Diagrams link[Page-30 post #:594]:


    Cielo Conversion [Page-57 post #:1130]:


    How to get Black Bumpers [Page-60 post #:1315]:


    Reading ECM Error Codes [Page-191 post #:3804]:



    Air Conditioner maintenance shops [Page-195 post #:3897]:



    High RPM/Stalling Problem on AC, OK Otherwise[Page-203 post #:4048]:


  2. #6101
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDriver View Post
    Thanks Testdriver for replying . The mechanic told me that oil is leaking and he is said that its a small leak , the mechanic did not specify from which part of engine it is leaking.. i will check tomorrow and tell u . The sound that comes from the engine is difficult to put in words,,, it sounds as if a fan is hitting some metal,, The car is also getting heated up, and when the thermostat needle reaches half way , the car goes to sleep, no matter what i do,, the car will not accelerate beyond 50 kms , I dont know what to do with it, one mechanic says it maybe the wheels are jammed , some say that the engine is weak, some say its the radiator ,car is over heating. I would appreciate your help regarding these issues, as mentioned earlier i am new to driving and cars, just bought the car 2 weeks ago. Thanks
    What is your location? You need to get your car inspected by a qualified Daewoo mechanic. Being an efi engine you cannot always narrow down the engine problems by just mechanical parts unless you take the electronic part into account. Regarding the rattle sound you mentioned, you should upload a small video so that the sound can be better judged.

  3. #6102
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasib View Post
    thnaku test driver for your reply........the main reason for radiator blockage was little sand particles and mud which block the nali of radiator......there is no oil residual and rust......but the mechanic name fakeer hussain at g-10 near i n d center
    said me to change the radiator.....but i get cleaned the radiator which he said after wards that its good now.....
    after cleaning i didnt se any rust and blockage in radaitor.....if i had to changed it.....whats the difference in new one and from where i should get the good one.....
    and what about your sugestion about overhauling from fakeer hussain rather than tahir g -8
    thanks in advance....
    Now the question is, from where the sand particles came? And if they blocked the tubes in radiator, they can also block the water lines within the engine block too. BTW you can have a second opinion regarding the problem from Tahir too. He can also arrange you a new double naali radiator.
    Overhauling is totally a game of machinist, and for that matter Ramzan khiradia from G-10/4 I &T centre is renowned. I also had better experience with Yaseen khiradia at G-10 provided he works by himself! I also have seen the work by the G-8 khiradia and is quite satisfactory. Now the choice is yours.

  4. #6103
    PakWheeler Follow
    BadDriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i live in peshawar testdriver, today i took my daewoo racer to a kind of specialist , he checked the car and said that quite a few problems are there , the reason for car heating up was that the front wheels were jamming up so he lowered the brake pedals and that did the trick , the temperature needle went to normal , the acceleration and pick of the car also improved, further he said that my clutch disk and pressure plate was weak so I decided to replace them as well, upon opening of the clutch assembly we found out that neither the clutch nor the pressure plate was original and the clutch cable was of a potohar jeep, so I went for original replacement of all the mentioned things . following are the cost of the stuff

    Clutch disk and pressure plate --- 3600 rupees
    clutch cable --- 750 rupees
    gear box oil --- 300 rupees
    few other small things which i dont remember names --- 250
    mazdoori -------------------------- 1000
    total == 5900 rupees


    Now the car ride is very smooth, its pick up is very good, the clutch is smooth and the acceleration is good. on 2nd gear i reach about 60 km speed and in 3rd i reach 90 . thanks and i welcome any suggestions and comments from this forum members especially from test driver. I am fairly new to the whole driving experience and cars so I would be happy for any comments and advise. Thank u

  5. #6104
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeeshan213's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by testdriver View Post
    WAS,

    The original alternator is rated 55A, and is quite good if everything is installed as per original specifications, like 55/60W headlights, original backlights 12W each bulb, no additional accessory like security system, audio/visual equipment. Sadly none of us has everything as per factory specs, we need atleast 70A alternator. Nissan and Mitsubishi works relatively better than the rest and cost around Rs.3000 kabli, or if one can afford, a brand new alternator of GM having 100A rating is available for Rs.19k!
    Thanx Adnan bhaiii....changed with nissan alternator after trying 4 origional daewoo alternators wid problems of over and less charging issues.........

  6. #6105
    PakWheeler Follow
    vaqar.naveed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aoa,
    Guys my Daewoo compressor seems dead just as i turn the ac on it turns on then off Tickkk Tickkk also a little smoke can be seen near compressor , any idea how much does the original compressor costs. and to whom should i go for fitting it

  7. #6106
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @BadDriver

    That's good.

    @zeeshan213

    Great. How much did it cost?

    @vaqar.naveed

    WAS,

    It seems like burnt ac clutch. Get it checked by any ac shop. Shouldn't cost more than Rs.1000.

  8. #6107
    PakWheeler Follow
    vaqar.naveed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by testdriver View Post
    @BadDriver

    That's good.

    @zeeshan213

    Great. How much did it cost?

    @vaqar.naveed

    WAS,

    It seems like burnt ac clutch. Get it checked by any ac shop. Shouldn't cost more than Rs.1000.
    @ Test Driver

    took it to Federal motors they are saying burnt clutch and also compressor ceased following is the estimate
    Compressor 6000/-
    Seals etc 1500/-
    Gas charging 3500/-
    Labour 1000/-

    Total 12,000/-

    Compressor is qabli daewoo there is mechanic by the name Zabit khan
    can anyone give me a price check and repute of this person.
    Or any place that you guys suggest.

  9. #6108
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    overspeed111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro thank you for all your previous advices.
    sir i want to know that the housing in which cam shaft moves concted to head of the engine is there any jain/gaskets or silicone tube must be put? or both that head from upper side and housing of cam shaft must be phased by kharadia and then connected together to stop oil leak from that housing.
    bro i found that the internal tubes of radiator is blocked and the radiator is sealed(not ordinary heat open one) and with plastic ends on both sides. i wanted to know if this can b repaired or if there is new from where to buy and for how much. please refer me any reasonable daewoo parts shop near saddar. and from where to repair this one?
    .....

  10. #6109
    PakWheeler Follow
    welcome786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Assalam o alaikum,

    i got a problem regarding petrol setup.

    last after denting and painting and fixing all items back in the car, meet mechanic to clean tanki and petrol setup and changed fuel pump.
    during installation of fuel pump mechanic started the car on petrol but it did not responded he changed MAP sensor and the problem solved.

    now after 1 month again vehicle is giving jerks on stationary and moving condition on petrol and on CNG it is very smooth. met again with mechanic and he tried some things and diagnosed that ECU is faulty. ECU is changed and the problem is gone. back to home the same problem and check engine light appears. Even check engine light appears on CNG too.
    now what is the problem?
    MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE
    SOCIETY

  11. #6110
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeeshan213's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by testdriver View Post
    @BadDriver

    That's good.

    @zeeshan213

    Great. How much did it cost?

    @vaqar.naveed

    WAS,

    It seems like burnt ac clutch. Get it checked by any ac shop. Shouldn't cost more than Rs.1000.
    @ test Driver giving my farigh alternator to electrician cost me wid labour @ 2500

  12. #6111
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeeshan213's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welcome786 View Post
    Assalam o alaikum,

    i got a problem regarding petrol setup.

    last after denting and painting and fixing all items back in the car, meet mechanic to clean tanki and petrol setup and changed fuel pump.
    during installation of fuel pump mechanic started the car on petrol but it did not responded he changed MAP sensor and the problem solved.

    now after 1 month again vehicle is giving jerks on stationary and moving condition on petrol and on CNG it is very smooth. met again with mechanic and he tried some things and diagnosed that ECU is faulty. ECU is changed and the problem is gone. back to home the same problem and check engine light appears. Even check engine light appears on CNG too.
    now what is the problem?
    brother i have faced the same problem......some one stole my fuel tank lid....and water was mixed wid petrol by which tank got rust...i my self washed the tank with castic soda .....then mechanic cheked the pump....the pump was jamed...replaced it...than changed the fuel filter..and in the last the injector was also faulty......now my car is wooooooooooooooooooooo...........

  13. #6112
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeeshan213's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaqar.naveed View Post
    Aoa,
    Guys my Daewoo compressor seems dead just as i turn the ac on it turns on then off Tickkk Tickkk also a little smoke can be seen near compressor , any idea how much does the original compressor costs. and to whom should i go for fitting it
    brother 1st of all ask the mechanic to clean the whole Ac unit......they simply clean the unit wid air....by this 2 compresors of my woo were ceased in one season and now i m enjoying the heat of summer....bayhadayatay mistriiiiiiiii......

  14. #6113
    PakWheeler Follow
    welcome786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeeshan213 View Post
    brother i have faced the same problem......some one stole my fuel tank lid....and water was mixed wid petrol by which tank got rust...i my self washed the tank with castic soda .....then mechanic cheked the pump....the pump was jamed...replaced it...than changed the fuel filter..and in the last the injector was also faulty......now my car is wooooooooooooooooooooo...........

    it means my ECU is not faulty it is the water that is culprit of all this and we are changing ECU and other stuff and wasting money. first of all i have to clean the tank and then fuel pump.
    MONEY IS YOURS BUT RESOURCES BELONG TO THE
    SOCIETY

  15. #6114
    PakWheeler Follow
    guybwp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    salam test driver...
    as always my car is heating up....i washed the radiator and the guy said its good as new...even then the car heated up with or with out ac...but the water wasnt boiling in the bottle a tall ...i changed the sc fan and put the relay to increase its speed ...and even increased the speed of radiator fan..now both fans r working at high speed but still as i drive the car for few miles the heat needle goes to top of white mark and car pick is reduced and further more when i apply brake the temp goes down.....recently i went to my home town and all the way i ve to splash water on radiator to keep it kool...before going to long trip my car wont heat up when standing still at a signal or any where with ac on...but after this long trip the car heats up even when its standing idly...and the valves start producing tik tik sound and car starts missing badly...more on cng then petrol....the ignition switch relay got burnt so i replaced it...now when ever i drive car and stop it and get out of my car ...i smell some thing burning from right fender..the smell doesnt come inside the cabin but only when i open the door and stand next to right door side....
    i think the problem for all this is wires heating up....i asked couple of electrician if putting so many relays was the problem but they said relay dont put load on wires..but in my opinion the wires heat up when i drive and accelrate...and as the result of heat the relays stop wworking...the ac clutch relay as well as radiator relay....can u put some light on it...i think there is something wrong in wiring going frm fuse boz but the smell doesnt come from inside the fuse box....feeling helpless..and afriad this may damage the engine or may ve already

  16. #6115
    PakWheeler Follow
    fslrao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kharian
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear testdriver need ur help, my car parked al right but when tried to start it after an hour or so, engine never came

    alive,tried on both fuels but invain ,seems some elec problem, I checked current in leads and coil and found both places

    without any current.Moreover CEL is not flashing even when I turn on ignition rest all signs flash in dash.
    Got it checked

    from a local elec in Kharian but he was unable to find the problem.Timing belt is in tact and rotating the engine.
    Kindly offer expert opinion also tell about the procedure of checking current supply to ECM.Thx






  17. #6116
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overspeed111 View Post
    bro thank you for all your previous advices.
    sir i want to know that the housing in which cam shaft moves concted to head of the engine is there any jain/gaskets or silicone tube must be put? or both that head from upper side and housing of cam shaft must be phased by kharadia and then connected together to stop oil leak from that housing.
    bro i found that the internal tubes of radiator is blocked and the radiator is sealed(not ordinary heat open one) and with plastic ends on both sides. i wanted to know if this can b repaired or if there is new from where to buy and for how much. please refer me any reasonable daewoo parts shop near saddar. and from where to repair this one?
    Sorry for the delayed response. For the cam housing problem better get their face aligned by kharadia. You can also try shellac if the leak is minor.
    Regarding the radiator tanks, they can be opened/replaced (if the radiator is genuine one). If you have replacement/aftermarket radiator, better get a new one. In pindi saddar, Aziz Autos and Sohail Autos are good.

  18. #6117
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guybwp View Post
    salam test driver...
    as always my car is heating up....i washed the radiator and the guy said its good as new...even then the car heated up with or with out ac...but the water wasnt boiling in the bottle a tall ...i changed the sc fan and put the relay to increase its speed ...and even increased the speed of radiator fan..now both fans r working at high speed but still as i drive the car for few miles the heat needle goes to top of white mark and car pick is reduced and further more when i apply brake the temp goes down.....recently i went to my home town and all the way i ve to splash water on radiator to keep it kool...before going to long trip my car wont heat up when standing still at a signal or any where with ac on...but after this long trip the car heats up even when its standing idly...and the valves start producing tik tik sound and car starts missing badly...more on cng then petrol....the ignition switch relay got burnt so i replaced it...now when ever i drive car and stop it and get out of my car ...i smell some thing burning from right fender..the smell doesnt come inside the cabin but only when i open the door and stand next to right door side....
    i think the problem for all this is wires heating up....i asked couple of electrician if putting so many relays was the problem but they said relay dont put load on wires..but in my opinion the wires heat up when i drive and accelrate...and as the result of heat the relays stop wworking...the ac clutch relay as well as radiator relay....can u put some light on it...i think there is something wrong in wiring going frm fuse boz but the smell doesnt come from inside the fuse box....feeling helpless..and afriad this may damage the engine or may ve already
    Interestingly, there is no eletric gadget in the engine bay at the right side fender. It seems like jammed brake cylinders inside the caliper emitting smell as you are experiencing no boiling in the cooling system. Secondly get the water pump circulation checked for any problem. For the hydraulic lashes tick tick sound, get them serviced too. BTW when did you last changed the oil pump? Get its pressure checked!

  19. #6118
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    testdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fslrao View Post
    Dear testdriver need ur help, my car parked al right but when tried to start it after an hour or so, engine never came

    alive,tried on both fuels but invain ,seems some elec problem, I checked current in leads and coil and found both places

    without any current.Moreover CEL is not flashing even when I turn on ignition rest all signs flash in dash.
    Got it checked

    from a local elec in Kharian but he was unable to find the problem.Timing belt is in tact and rotating the engine.
    Kindly offer expert opinion also tell about the procedure of checking current supply to ECM.Thx





    If the check engine light is not coming, possibly the ECM fuse is blown. It is the first left fuse in the top fuses line in fuse box.

  20. #6119
    PakWheeler Follow
    guybwp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    the car was missing a lot so i took it to mechanic..changed the coil inside the distributor and spark plugs but the missing didn't go away. the missing was more pronounced on cng and less on petrol. so left the car with mech. he said the ignition module was the culprit so changed it...the missing is reduced on cng but still when i drive the car it the needle goes up and on applying brakes it goes down and when the car is standing idle with ac on.the heat guage goes up...as far as i read the manual...these r the only things responsible in electrical system for missing and heat up but changed most..what could be the end problem.

  21. #6120
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    overspeed111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by testdriver View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response. For the cam housing problem better get their face aligned by kharadia. You can also try shellac if the leak is minor.
    Regarding the radiator tanks, they can be opened/replaced (if the radiator is genuine one). If you have replacement/aftermarket radiator, better get a new one. In pindi saddar, Aziz Autos and Sohail Autos are good.
    Thank you bro i wanted to know that how much cost would be there to replace rings of engine? as the engine is throwing smoke in the air now and decreasing too much oil too. as the car heated up the day i got it replaced headgasket spent 6k, the mechanic was non daewoo one he connected wires in distributor(The sensor wires under distributor, as he says but i dont think so) ecu gone spent more 6k to correct that. now took it to a mechanic named shoukat ustad he says rings also need to be replaced, his estimate was 10k for this job. what you say about it? do i go for it? as pick of engine immensly decreased.

    bro i opened radiator and took it to sadar for repair there a guy opened it and cleaned it not blocked that much 2,3 lines just, it was of silver made but still car picking up heat what could be the reason? the engine got thermostatic valve but without spring in it, could it be the reason?
    bro iam also thinking to open this engine and replace rings in it as dealing with these mechanics are a real mess. which tools do i need and can i do it cleanly?
    .....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •