0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking Audi A3 First Impressions

Pre-Ordered In August. delivered yesterday
    First Impressions:Audi A3 First Impressions -1514204
    Excellent ride, with dual clutch and 07 speed s-tronic you wont feel the gear changes at all. 180hp power shows itself when you put your foot down, compact yet very powerful and beautiful (new Leds and body shape, lines do make it look better than a4 & other old gen cars in Pakistan) . Quite spacious, I am 5'11" and i felt very comfortable in the back however 03 people in the back wont be a very good idea for long ride unless one of them is a kid.
    features wise: 10 way powered seats with 04 way lumbar support. Leather interior, leather steering wheel, New MMI is amazing and offer excellent features, info & is very ease to browse through menus. 10 speakers 180w sound is really impressive. All the basic level luxury features are there like weather control, interior lighting, keyless boot opening, parking assist with sensors on the back, 07 Airbags etc etc. you don't have to spend a single dime above 4.5 million.
    This car offers one of the best value for money deals, period. If you are thinking of buying it, just do it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    The main corn of all the audi's available in pak is that they are fwd and quattro versions are overpriced due to the custom duty structure over here.
    This is the main reason what makes me think not to sale my mark x to buy a audi.
    How about comfort level and interior materials difference between audi and mark x

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    People Usually say one doesn't like any car after driving a Crown and Mark X.
    true but new crown & markx cost too much like 80+
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    You have an Interesting collection. Vot are comfort keys? And how have you Calculated the difference to be 1.1 million? Isn't A3 for 3.8 and A4 for 5.5/5.6?
    actually m compring wit my A3 1.8tfsi which is for 4.5m

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If looking for a luxury zero meter car in our country then the 1.8 A3 is simply the best value for money. In my opinion its much better than the current A4 as well. A3 has a great sporty interior with better fuel economy and power compared to the A4. Its also more technologically advanced than the A4 due to its S tronic transmission. The only downside is that A3 is a few inches short of leg space at the back but is that really a big deal ... depends from person toperson!

For me I will choose the A3 with panoramic roof (an option not even available in A4) with the upgraded B&O sound system and aluminium interior package
    Supercar-like acceleration, Rallycar-like grip, Seats four friends, Certain to attract attention... EVO VIII

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    Size wise, A3 is slightly smaller than pkdm civic. Mark X comes in large size sedan category plus like you said, it's rear wheel drive. I'd suggest save and wait for new model of A4

What goes around, comes around!
    the reason I went for A3 is coz of my budget was 4.0-4.5m n resale value of markx is very low these days as its 10 year old model plus no one think to buy V6 engine car even though its good economical car for usually give around 8-9km/L btw I have civic as well so its same size from interior n a lot wider than civic as well

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The main corn of all the audi's available in pak is that they are fwd and quattro versions are overpriced due to the custom duty structure over here.
    This is the main reason what makes me think not to sale my mark x to buy a audi.
    well fwd r no fun but 7 speed S-tronic with paddle shifter is fun n its a lot faster than C200cgi merc....had check wit friends C200cgi it was no match secondly u r getting in good price thirds its brand new car fourth u wont be able to sell ur markx in good price or wont be able to find any buyer also, Audi A3 1.8 Quattro is available but it will cost 5-7 lacs more but not worth it....if its 2.0tfsi engine tht pretty powerful plus will cost too much

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DanyalHaider View Post
    What's the maintenance cost on the A3 like? How much does a regular service come down to, and do you have any idea how much the 100,000 km full-service would cost?
    As Audi Guy ask me first 1000 inspection is free than on 8000 km oil change etc cast 8000
    2 years unlimited milage warranty

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    well fwd r no fun but 7 speed S-tronic with paddle shifter is fun n its a lot faster than C200cgi merc....had check wit friends C200cgi it was no match secondly u r getting in good price thirds its brand new car fourth u wont be able to sell ur markx in good price or wont be able to find any buyer also, Audi A3 1.8 Quattro is available but it will cost 5-7 lacs more but not worth it....if its 2.0tfsi engine tht pretty powerful plus will cost too much
    Well of you go in the luxury side no car is easy to resale in karachi except for the lc's and prado's. And all the imported cars depreciate this time as compared pkdm cars.
    There are alot of factors that effects the market of imported cars in pak.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well of you go in the luxury side no car is easy to resale in karachi except for the lc's and prado's. And all the imported cars depreciate this time as compared pkdm cars.
    There are alot of factors that effects the market of imported cars in pak.
    German cars depreciate a lot more than any Japanese luxury car, but markx is too old if its 2010 model markx u wont even think about Audi or any other German cars

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cute_leo501 View Post
    As Audi Guy ask me first 1000 inspection is free than on 8000 km oil change etc cast 8000
    2 years unlimited milage warranty
    1000km is free inspection which is computerize checking thru scan gauge and inpecting of fluids in whole cars......service is after every 8000km or 8 months whichever come first

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi guys,,, newest member to the club,,, i have ended up booking a 1.8 audi a3 (mostly owing to umer bhais thread)(booked her 2 months ago and should have it by the beginning of june inshAllah),,, its a mythos black exterior with black leather and also the optional bang and olufsen system,,, i had a listen to the standard system (which i don't think is the standard system as the one that audipk is offering is the audi sound system rather than the normal one with 80 watts),,, and the sound was just incredible and it got me thinking,,, since i'm an audiophile,,, just how much better could the bno really be,,, so pretty excited for that,,, it was really tough getting a test drive as audi pk is slightly reluctant to offer test drives and also because i currently live in london (due to come back just days before my baby gets there),,, we used to have a '13 A4 but ended up selling it because of its lack of practicality,,, brought a prado to replace her with but the a4 is missed everyday,,, so have a pretty good idea of how it'll drive,,, and this should also be a pretty good replacement for the stage 2 tuned vw scirocco i used to drive when i was living in dubai (https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...ingos-new-ride),,, and a big jump from the local vigo i got when i moved back to karachi (yeah i know i move a lot because education),,, the local vigo was a nice ride no doubt but its just not as practical as a diesel econo truck should be,,, i barely ever got more than 8kpl,,, the acceleration was pretty horrible (even though it was really consistent all the way to 120)(and pretty useless in a karachi style conflict scenario,,, which alhamdulillah has never happened),,, and also i'm not sure what they make the suspension of the vigo champ out of but i wouldn't be surprised if it was wooden because there was seriously no slack and the car would just make anyones back feel like dirt after a 30 minute trip to site karachi,,, (obviously im not gonna take my baby to site),,, so just wanted advice from everybody here,,, what is she like to own?? what are important things to remember?? any point getting new 18'' wheels?? should i partake in any basic detailing at home or just leave it to the pros?? is it too common a sight on the roads of ktown?? does the standard vehicle come with the interior lighting package (the cool halo lights in the cup holders,,, because the bno speakers get some led lighting on the front speakers,,, and the ilp should look nice)?? thanks everybody,,, drive your audis safe and awaiting some feedback soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quite a collection you've driven

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ELblingo View Post
    hi guys,,, newest member to the club,,, i have ended up booking a 1.8 audi a3 (mostly owing to umer bhais thread)(booked her 2 months ago and should have it by the beginning of june inshAllah),,, its a mythos black exterior with black leather and also the optional bang and olufsen system,,, i had a listen to the standard system (which i don't think is the standard system as the one that audipk is offering is the audi sound system rather than the normal one with 80 watts),,, and the sound was just incredible and it got me thinking,,, since i'm an audiophile,,, just how much better could the bno really be,,, so pretty excited for that,,, it was really tough getting a test drive as audi pk is slightly reluctant to offer test drives and also because i currently live in london (due to come back just days before my baby gets there),,, we used to have a '13 A4 but ended up selling it because of its lack of practicality,,, brought a prado to replace her with but the a4 is missed everyday,,, so have a pretty good idea of how it'll drive,,, and this should also be a pretty good replacement for the stage 2 tuned vw scirocco i used to drive when i was living in dubai (https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...ingos-new-ride),,, and a big jump from the local vigo i got when i moved back to karachi (yeah i know i move a lot because education),,, the local vigo was a nice ride no doubt but its just not as practical as a diesel econo truck should be,,, i barely ever got more than 8kpl,,, the acceleration was pretty horrible (even though it was really consistent all the way to 120)(and pretty useless in a karachi style conflict scenario,,, which alhamdulillah has never happened),,, and also i'm not sure what they make the suspension of the vigo champ out of but i wouldn't be surprised if it was wooden because there was seriously no slack and the car would just make anyones back feel like dirt after a 30 minute trip to site karachi,,, (obviously im not gonna take my baby to site),,, so just wanted advice from everybody here,,, what is she like to own?? what are important things to remember?? any point getting new 18'' wheels?? should i partake in any basic detailing at home or just leave it to the pros?? is it too common a sight on the roads of ktown?? does the standard vehicle come with the interior lighting package (the cool halo lights in the cup holders,,, because the bno speakers get some led lighting on the front speakers,,, and the ilp should look nice)?? thanks everybody,,, drive your audis safe and awaiting some feedback soon
    Yes the interior lighting package comes standard. However, the aluminium interior package is optional with a few more goodies for Rs.100,000. It adds an aluminium/silver border to all the buttons and the AC vents. B&O is an excellent choice and totally worth the price. Congrats
    Supercar-like acceleration, Rallycar-like grip, Seats four friends, Certain to attract attention... EVO VIII

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ahtasham View Post
    Yes the interior lighting package comes standard. However, the aluminium interior package is optional with a few more goodies for Rs.100,000. It adds an aluminium/silver border to all the buttons and the AC vents. B&O is an excellent choice and totally worth the price. Congrats

please allow me to give you a demo of the system anytime you're in karachi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

please allow me to give you a demo of the system anytime you're in karachi
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talha, right? I remembered u guys were thinking to get A3 1.8tfsi, anyhow the standard audi system is 180w not 80w 2ndly Bang & Olufsen is good options even though the standard audi system is quite good but if u r music craze to listen with high bass then its good choice for you, if u want 18s then I ll suggest u to get it from Dxb as its is half price or more for wat the Audi Pak is offering as u can keep stock wheels aside n drive on 18s.....driving A3 to work(site area) everyday is big no, I drive to work in Vigo n drive A3 after I get bak....interior led lightings are standard with keyholder/cigg cup.....btw its not common yet in khi but I ve seen couples of A3s uptil now

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    Talha, right? I remembered u guys were thinking to get A3 1.8tfsi, anyhow the standard audi system is 180w not 80w 2ndly Bang & Olufsen is good options even though the standard audi system is quite good but if u r music craze to listen with high bass then its good choice for you, if u want 18s then I ll suggest u to get it from Dxb as its is half price or more for wat the Audi Pak is offering as u can keep stock wheels aside n drive on 18s.....driving A3 to work(site area) everyday is big no, I drive to work in Vigo n drive A3 after I get bak....interior led lightings are standard with keyholder/cigg cup.....btw its not common yet in khi but I ve seen couples of A3s uptil now
    how do we know each other?? please dont mind the clulessness,,, thats what i said,,, there is the standard system (that is not even available in pk i think) and then the audi sound system that audi pk is offering as standard,,, yep,,, i realised that the 18's from audi itself are pretty expensive and my budget wouldn't allow it anyway so i was just thinking of maybe acquiring some aftermarkets from zafcom or something but i'm thinking that the 17's look pretty adequate in umer bhai's pictures so lets see how it goes,,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how much extra does B&O system cost?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amazing car ,inshAllah will buy it next year.
    Just a question about comparing this car with merc c class

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    how much extra does B&O system cost?
    Rs. 200,000

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

User Tag List