0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking Audi A3 First Impressions

Pre-Ordered In August. delivered yesterday
    First Impressions:Audi A3 First Impressions -1514204
    Excellent ride, with dual clutch and 07 speed s-tronic you wont feel the gear changes at all. 180hp power shows itself when you put your foot down, compact yet very powerful and beautiful (new Leds and body shape, lines do make it look better than a4 & other old gen cars in Pakistan) . Quite spacious, I am 5'11" and i felt very comfortable in the back however 03 people in the back wont be a very good idea for long ride unless one of them is a kid.
    features wise: 10 way powered seats with 04 way lumbar support. Leather interior, leather steering wheel, New MMI is amazing and offer excellent features, info & is very ease to browse through menus. 10 speakers 180w sound is really impressive. All the basic level luxury features are there like weather control, interior lighting, keyless boot opening, parking assist with sensors on the back, 07 Airbags etc etc. you don't have to spend a single dime above 4.5 million.
    This car offers one of the best value for money deals, period. If you are thinking of buying it, just do it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The rest you can google!
    Supercar-like acceleration, Rallycar-like grip, Seats four friends, Certain to attract attention... EVO VIII

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ahtasham View Post
    Audi Australia
    Audi Australia > TFSI?
    Australians have lost their marbles too like audi Pakistan . Cheers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ahtasham View Post
    Bro you lack some serious research skills! The 1.8 version was introduced this year and is available in the whole of Europe and Australia. And you can even get the 3.0 Quattro on order in Pakistan. Its just a matter of price ...
    Brother what I lack in google research skills I more than make up for it in practical experience regarding actually having test driven these vehicles. Audi may have provided the same (1.8) trims in other markets but fact of the matter is when you sit in a mid-size sedan like the A6 and the sales person tells you it comes with a glorious 1.8L engine then all you truly feel is egg on face not the engine revving. Sit in one with a 3.0 Quattro and you will truly feel like you are getting your money's worth.

Lighter engines work but they only work in sporty vehicles with lighter frames. Case in point being the new Toyota FRS with a subaru plant in it, even at 2L that thing is super fun to drive why ? because its a light ride. A6 is not, thus 1.8tfsi is inadequate especially when you are paying the price that would fetch you 3.0 in any other country.

Despite all this if you are telling me you are happy to pay 70 lac or whatever it costs to get an A6 (1.8) then I wish you good luck and safe driving, as for me ? I'd sooner get robbed at gun point then pay for a underpowered dud and I don't care if it has Audi written on it.

Best Regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smaller is not necessarily always efficient. Also bigger might not always be better. An iPhone 6 Plus gives you more battery time than a simple iPhone 6. Why? Bigger battery. A 1.8L engine with even space age tech will not be able to compete against a 3.0L, period. People don't pay extravagantly for a luxury badge, that too German, getting an anemic power plant in an A6 category vehicle.
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by leroy_jenkins View Post
    Brother what I lack in google research skills I more than make up for it in practical experience regarding actually having test driven these vehicles. Audi may have provided the same (1.8) trims in other markets but fact of the matter is when you sit in a mid-size sedan like the A6 and the sales person tells you it comes with a glorious 1.8L engine then all you truly feel is egg on face not the engine revving. Sit in one with a 3.0 Quattro and you will truly feel like you are getting your money's worth.

Lighter engines work but they only work in sporty vehicles with lighter frames. Case in point being the new Toyota FRS with a subaru plant in it, even at 2L that thing is super fun to drive why ? because its a light ride. A6 is not, thus 1.8tfsi is inadequate especially when you are paying the price that would fetch you 3.0 in any other country.

Despite all this if you are telling me you are happy to pay 70 lac or whatever it costs to get an A6 (1.8) then I wish you good luck and safe driving, as for me ? I'd sooner get robbed at gun point then pay for a underpowered dud and I don't care if it has Audi written on it.

Best Regards
    I know what you are trying to say and some of it even makes sense but the discussion here is that in Pakistan if you want a zero meter luxury sedan with warranty then the 1.8 A6 is the best value for money (again in Pakistan) or would you rather pay the same price for a 1.6 C class or 30 lacs more for a 1.8 E class?

And as I pointed out earlier you can get the 3.0 version in Pakistan as well ... but it will definitely cost much more.

So to wrap this discussion up, I am not saying that the 1.8 A6 is better than the 3.0 version. But its the affordable version, here in Pakistan. If you have around 75 lacs and you want to buy a brand new warrantied car, the options are extremely limited. Of course we cannot compare these options or prices with the rest of the world. We live in Pakistan and have to make the best of what we have
    Supercar-like acceleration, Rallycar-like grip, Seats four friends, Certain to attract attention... EVO VIII

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by john2 View Post
    1.8ltr in an audi a6 what is audi pakistan smoking? stuffing in such an underpowered 170bhp engine and Im shocked people are paying 7.5 million for this. Mark x 2014 over this any day. If the audi a6 were 3.0 then it would be a different thing.
    Audi A6 facelift 1.8tfsi is 190hp and 320nm torque with 7 spd S-tronic....its enough power for Pak...even merc E class used to come in 1.8turbo....mark 250G 2014 will cost u over 7.5m n tht too used model...new E class n new 5 series costing above 11.5m....plz do research before posting wrong info regarding about car power

Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using Tapatalk
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont need to take a look at youtube my neighbor has had the audi s8 2014 for a couple of months which was the first sedan with the matrix light features. And regarding audi a6 1.8 being faster than mark x lol you guys only look at silly 0-100 times btw mark x does 0-100 in 6.5 seconds if launched properly also what happens after 100? Ill tell you what happens these under powered little toys die after 100kmh of speed and the mark x continues thats why if you race a mark x starting form 50kmh or even 0kmh audi a6 1.8 will bite the dust its very very under powered.

Having kept an audi a6 2012 2.4tdi which itself was also under powered I dont agree with your statements at all.

Regarding e200 and c180 yes those are under powered but Im not discussing them its an audi thread so lets just stick to it.

Also you claim audi a6 1.8 liter has been launched internationally I cant seem to find it on sweden uk or even american audi website please guide me where did you see it.

The only thing left now is audi Pakistan to launch audi r8 with a 1.8 liter engine and sell it for 2 crores LOL
    I had markx 2005 model 250G 212hp n trust me it never do less than 7.5sec unless if its 300G, now i have 2014.A4 n A3.....i have raced all 3 cars even with 300G....Audi A3 being the fastest due to lightweight...dont know where u r getting all the wrong basless info of new markx doing 6.5 n price of 7m......why dont u buy urself new markx 2015 n leave us ur senseless comment out of this threads

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Those who saying to buy 3.0 quattro shud know the duty for 3000cc is double of 1800cc, its ur choice to spend 15.5m for A6 3.0 quattro or get simple A6 for 7.5m.....i say its worth money for 1.8tfsi engine but not worth for 3.0 quattro unless u dont care in this high price

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    Those who saying to buy 3.0 quattro shud know the duty for 3000cc is double of 1800cc, its ur choice to spend 15.5m for A6 3.0 quattro or get simple A6 for 7.5m.....i say its worth money for 1.8tfsi engine but not worth for 3.0 quattro unless u dont care in this high price

Just because you bought a crappy a4 with the 1.8 liter engine doesn't mean you can go around bashing pro comments mate learn a little before posting and dont post info about your crappy 2005 mark x it was 2014 were talking about.

Now stay out of discussion as you have nothing informative or logical to bring to the table as you've never kept a powerful car than a 1.8 liter a4 or a crappy 2005 mark x with a 2.5 engine. And you want to compare you experience with us here about cars being fast lol.

Btw its the same 1.8 tfsi engine in all audi cars its the ecu thats tuned to make 170bhp or 190bhp but wont make much difference on the wheels as its just numbers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did you just claim audi a3 1.8 to be faster than a mark x 2014 350g what a joke?

This is what a mark x 2014 350g does 0-100 in 4.7 seconds

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just because you bought a crappy a4 with the 1.8 liter engine doesn't mean you can go around bashing pro comments mate learn a little before posting and dont post info about your crappy 2005 mark x it was 2014 were talking about.

Now stay out of discussion as you have nothing informative or logical to bring to the table as you've never kept a powerful car than a 1.8 liter a4 or a crappy 2005 mark x with a 2.5 engine. And you want to compare you experience with us here about cars being fast lol.

Btw its the same 1.8 tfsi engine in all audi cars its the ecu thats tuned to make 170bhp or 190bhp but wont make much difference on the wheels as its just numbers.
    Lol kid read the comments wat u r saying....First of all both 2005 markx n 2014 markx 250G carry the same 4GR-FSE engine but 2014 is slightly detuned to 205hp go n read wikipedia.... 2ndly boy we r not discussing about markx 350s just go bak n read ur own comments u own wrote urself markx wrotw 250G 2014...... 3rd markx 2014 350s cost more than a 10.0m no one in Pak has got 350s only one or two is in Faisalabad which is 2010 or 2011 bought couple of years bak......A6 sell more coz its brand new with company warranty n oh ppl dont care about the speed or performance as u know no one is speed freak like u....so plz stay of this thread rather than spoiling it.....no one is comparing with ur dream car markx 350s 2014 so stop bringing markx over here!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did you just claim audi a3 1.8 to be faster than a mark x 2014 350g what a joke?

This is what a mark x 2014 350g does 0-100 in 4.7 seconds

Like i said before go bak n read my comments no one is comparing with ur beloved markx 350s....LOL

Make ur own threads of 2014 markx 350s!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Your English grammar tells me how old you are and uneducated. I rest my case! please do yourself a favor and sign out as nobody is interested in reading your hilarious English sentences.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey Hey Hey guys. Chill!!!! Just keep your cool. Let's not deviate from the the actual essence of the thread.
    Advice for Pro-Audi members: Look I know exactly how it feels after spending that kinda money and the urge and obligation to defend your honour. Nothing wrong with that. But making up information with the skin of first hand accounts is not right.
    Anti-Audi Pakistan: Remember don't vent your emotions out as it will get us nowhere. We started off with Audi A3 and here we are comparing something with everything. I understand how it feels like to face wrong facts being strongly stood up for.
    So let's just go back to where we left our tracks.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Your English grammar tells me how old you are and uneducated. I rest my case! please do yourself a favor and sign out as nobody is interested in reading your hilarious English sentences.
    Hahaha😂 when you dont have anything more negative to say about audi and you got to know that 2014 250g mark x has the same engine and is detuned to get less hps as compared to a 2005 250g mark x your running away after saying that salik990 dosent have good english grammer and is uneducated, on a form which is made to talk about cars. this is extremely laim.
    Mind you this is no school where you care about grammer and spellings while talking to anyone.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so who won...........................
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

LoL ur comments look like 15 year old boy n nobody care bout my english grammar but hey now ppl know u r big hater of audi A6 1.8tfsi n dreaming bout owning markx 2014 350s.....happy dreaming n no point to argue wit u

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Hey Hey Hey guys. Chill!!!! Just keep your cool. Let's not deviate from the the actual essence of the thread.
    Advice for Pro-Audi members: Look I know exactly how it feels after spending that kinda money and the urge and obligation to defend your honour. Nothing wrong with that. But making up information with the skin of first hand accounts is not right.
    Anti-Audi Pakistan: Remember don't vent your emotions out as it will get us nowhere. We started off with Audi A3 and here we are comparing something with everything. I understand how it feels like to face wrong facts being strongly stood up for.
    So let's just go back to where we left our tracks.

@fouadbakht: i m not pro audi neither anti audi....just explaining him the detail bout A6 n as we all know this topic is about A3 dont know why this guy dragging A6 here......no point to explain or argue with him

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Audi A3 First Impressions

^^ That's very positive attitude. A6 is a different category compared to A3. Personally, if I had the money to deal with the itch, I would have bought the A3 with 1.2L. Bhai, Audis are not for people like me (in Pakistan). Here you have to think over and over again and coin in factors such as:
    1. Fuel consumption
    2. Fuel Cost (Hi Octane is supported)
    3. Cost of registration (1.2L vs 1.8L)
    4. Additional packages (costly)
    5. People eyeing with bad intentions.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    ^^ That's very positive attitude. A6 is a different category compared to A3. Personally, if I had the money to deal with the itch, I would have bought the A3 with 1.2L. Bhai, Audis are not for people like me (in Pakistan). Here you have to think over and over again and coin in factors such as:
    1. Fuel consumption
    2. Fuel Cost (Hi Octane is supported)
    3. Cost of registration (1.2L vs 1.8L)
    4. Additional packages (costly)
    5. People eyeing with bad intentions.

Also add to this worries of insurance money.

Driving in rush hours and getting hit by a 125 wala. "sorry Bhai brake nahi lagi". Then drive around in a dented expensive car. I'd still get the Audi if I had the money though.

Those Iron Man / Avengers product placements weren't in vain.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 onboard the International Space Station

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

User Tag List