0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking Audi A3 First Impressions

Pre-Ordered In August. delivered yesterday
    First Impressions:Audi A3 First Impressions -1514204
    Excellent ride, with dual clutch and 07 speed s-tronic you wont feel the gear changes at all. 180hp power shows itself when you put your foot down, compact yet very powerful and beautiful (new Leds and body shape, lines do make it look better than a4 & other old gen cars in Pakistan) . Quite spacious, I am 5'11" and i felt very comfortable in the back however 03 people in the back wont be a very good idea for long ride unless one of them is a kid.
    features wise: 10 way powered seats with 04 way lumbar support. Leather interior, leather steering wheel, New MMI is amazing and offer excellent features, info & is very ease to browse through menus. 10 speakers 180w sound is really impressive. All the basic level luxury features are there like weather control, interior lighting, keyless boot opening, parking assist with sensors on the back, 07 Airbags etc etc. you don't have to spend a single dime above 4.5 million.
    This car offers one of the best value for money deals, period. If you are thinking of buying it, just do it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice Bro !! Mashallah !!
    Adolf Hitler Said: "I suggest that u do war instead of love bcoz in war u either live or die. But in Love neither u live nor u die.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer.latif View Post
    Pre-Ordered In August. delivered yesterday

features wise: 10 way powered seats with 04 way lumbar support. Leather interior, leather steering wheel, New MMI is amazing and offer excellent features, info & is very ease to browse through menus. 10 speakers 180w sound is really impressive. All the basic level luxury features are there like weather control, interior lighting, keyless boot opening, parking assist with sensors on the back, 07 Airbags etc etc. you don't have to spend a single dime above 4.5 million.
    This car offers one of the best value for money deals, period. If you are thinking of buying it, just do it.
    @umer.latif Thanks for the detailed write-up. I'm interested in A3 as well, and got the pricing/options list from Audi Lahore. You said that the 4.5 million includes parking assist, but in the options list, I see it as a separate option, actually two options (Parking Plus and Park Assist). Just wanted to confirm if the parking sensors are available without those packages. What about the leather, is it full leather or leather/leatherette mix or leather/cloth mix? Is the navigation included? does it work?

Also, it's been a year and a half since you got your car. Could you please reflect on your experience in terms of ownership i.e. issues with car, dealership, servicing, road conditions, ride quality on Pakistani roads (i'll be using it in Lahore 99% of the time) etc. Thanks!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
    @umer.latif Thanks for the detailed write-up. I'm interested in A3 as well, and got the pricing/options list from Audi Lahore. You said that the 4.5 million includes parking assist, but in the options list, I see it as a separate option, actually two options (Parking Plus and Park Assist). Just wanted to confirm if the parking sensors are available without those packages. What about the leather, is it full leather or leather/leatherette mix or leather/cloth mix? Is the navigation included? does it work?

Also, it's been a year and a half since you got your car. Could you please reflect on your experience in terms of ownership i.e. issues with car, dealership, servicing, road conditions, ride quality on Pakistani roads (i'll be using it in Lahore 99% of the time) etc. Thanks!
    4.5 million includes rear parking sensor. I wouldn't advice for Parking plus or Assist, i personally think these are not very practical in Pakistan.
    It's full leather. And of very highly quality too: perfectly fitted and stitched.

My A3's mileage is 17000Km now, most of it has been Sialkot-Lahore and Sialkot-Bhurban. I love those Murree Expressway drives, Sports mode of A3 is faster on uphill drive than almost all other cars and suvs.
    One year one it still feels great and the driving experience hasn't changed.

In my first year; only had two incident:
    1. All audi pakistan cars come with random typres (they are of same size and specs) from diffrent brands and patterns. My A3 had pirelli cinturato p7. During one of the trips to Bhurban, One of the rear tyres received a huge tear on the side (That's a very rare anthing, as side damages aren't common).I had to replace the tyre in Murree, It wasnt available at any of the thirty tyre dealers i checked with (From karachi to Lahore). So I called Audi and they responded saying Audi dont deal in tyres however they recommended me a dealer from lahore who was in a clear mood of overcharging as he quoted me a price 15K more expensive for each tyre as compared to another dealer (I had to buy a pair atleast as no one had/wanted to sell one p7). I got a pair of new tyres delivered to Murree Daewoo however it was pain to find the right tyre at right price.
    2. Couple of months ago rear door was damaged in a road incident. Although Audi repaired it like new, the door lock wont work as service team probably didn't had a proper checklist or something. Audi charge around 17K just for bumper paint, so anyone who doesn't have good insurance might find services expensive.

But these minor issues didn't effect the great experience i had. Looking forward to driving it a lot more in 2016 and 2017.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer.latif View Post
    4.5 million includes rear parking sensor. I wouldn't advice for Parking plus or Assist, i personally think these are not very practical in Pakistan.
    It's full leather. And of very highly quality too: perfectly fitted and stitched.
    That's really good news. Rear parking sensors are good enough. That combined with the fact that it comes with full leather seats means it really is a good value. The only thing I currently dislike is the Black Headlining option, it is priced at Rs 100K - which is a lot of money for basically black cloth on the ceiling instead of typical gray. It should have been priced at Rs 20K (max). I think it's a $100 (Rs 10K) option in US on A3. Do you know if options are negotiable?

One other thing I wanted to know was the navigation. Did your car come with navigation option in the MMI (obviously it won't work since there is no map data)? Interestingly, the Audi sales person said that navigation might be offered in 2016. Have you heard anything in regards to that?

Thanks!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That's really good news. Rear parking sensors are good enough. That combined with the fact that it comes with full leather seats means it really is a good value. The only thing I currently dislike is the Black Headlining option, it is priced at Rs 100K - which is a lot of money for basically black cloth on the ceiling instead of typical gray. It should have been priced at Rs 20K (max). I think it's a $100 (Rs 10K) option in US on A3. Do you know if options are negotiable?

One other thing I wanted to know was the navigation. Did your car come with navigation option in the MMI (obviously it won't work since there is no map data)? Interestingly, the Audi sales person said that navigation might be offered in 2016. Have you heard anything in regards to that?

Thanks!
    Navigation is not available in Pakistan Audi, so no option for navigation. I have done few vagcom tweaks with my A3 like optical rear parking aid which can be done by coding. Other options i wud suggest u matrix headlights or parking system plus which comes with rearview camera or panaromic sunroof. Also they got function package 1 and package 2 which is really good as it wasnt available at the time i booked my A3, function one comes with cruise control which is good for Punjab side but i have never used cruise control coz i have never took my A3 to highway
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    Navigation is not available in Pakistan Audi, so no option for navigation. I have done few vagcom tweaks with my A3 like optical rear parking aid which can be done by coding. Other options i wud suggest u matrix headlights or parking system plus which comes with rearview camera or panaromic sunroof. Also they got function package 1 and package 2 which is really good as it wasnt available at the time i booked my A3, function one comes with cruise control which is good for Punjab side but i have never used cruise control coz i have never took my A3 to highway
    Actually, the 1.8 (Rs 4.5 million one) already includes cruise control etc. It only has one function package which includes aluminium trim and overlays. I'll probably get it. The LED matrix headlights aren't worth it in my opinion considering the price tag for those. If my dad did a lot of motorway driving, then I guess it would have been justifiable. Plus the standard xenons don't look bad at all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Actually, the 1.8 (Rs 4.5 million one) already includes cruise control etc. It only has one function package which includes aluminium trim and overlays. I'll probably get it. The LED matrix headlights aren't worth it in my opinion considering the price tag for those. If my dad did a lot of motorway driving, then I guess it would have been justifiable. Plus the standard xenons don't look bad at all.
    mine is 1.8 but i thought those packages is for both 1.2t and 1.8t A3 and package also include rear armrest which i dont have, i didnt choose any options even though i wanted panaromic sunroof but the cost of options with registration/insurance was going above my budget limit to 5m. For me cruise control and headlight washer is complete useless, i havent used more than once in a year as one time i tried headlight washer but the sprayed went upto whole hood which was looking really bad especially on black color as spray leave the white foamy dirt spot due to warm/hot hood

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For me cruise control and headlight washer is complete useless, i havent used more than once in a year as one time i tried headlight washer but the sprayed went upto whole hood which was looking really bad especially on black color as spray leave the white foamy dirt spot due to warm/hot hood
    Agreed. They should instead make the flat tyre monitor and light/rain sensor standard on 1.2TFSI. Just checked and the black headliner is actually free in US. I really think some of the options in Pakistan are grossly overpriced and should be 50% of what they are. They'll end up selling more options that way.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agreed. They should instead make the flat tyre monitor and light/rain sensor standard on 1.2TFSI. Just checked and the black headliner is actually free in US. I really think some of the options in Pakistan are grossly overpriced and should be 50% of what they are. They'll end up selling more options that way.
    TPMS and light/rain sensor is standard in my car but why its not in 1.2tfsi doesnt make sense, will ask the sale guy twm about the differences
    As for the price i disagree with you as u see the price of this car in 1.8t is the best, if u go to bmw dewan or Shahnawaz Merc their prices are somewhat very high compare to Audi...both new C180 and new 316i come in 1.6T less engine capacity but price above 6.5m with standard options

Sent from my HTC One_M8 dual sim using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I never knew they offered 1.8 in a3, :') and nice informative thread. Always want to know more about my favourite brand. and i heard new audi a4 will be available in February?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goku1 View Post
    I never knew they offered 1.8 in a3, :') and nice informative thread. Always want to know more about my favourite brand. and i heard new audi a4 will be available in February?
    New A4 arriving in March, booking was started in Nov/Dec

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

New A4 arriving in March, booking was started in Nov/Dec
    Did you get a chance to talk to sales about Navigation? If they'll support Pakistani maps?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Audi A3 First Impressions - 2ijkis6
    Audi A3 First Impressions - 2cg1o5y
    New audis spotted, I'm guessing the new a4s?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goku1 View Post
    Audi A3 First Impressions - 2ijkis6
    Audi A3 First Impressions - 2cg1o5y
    New audis spotted, I'm guessing the new a4s?
    These r A6 and A3, A4 will arrive in March

16. 28-04-2016, 01:03 AM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@salik990 have to taken your a3 to the unichip guys? I saw soome pictures. How did it go?

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
    @salik990 have to taken your a3 to the unichip guys? I saw soome pictures. How did it go?

///AMG
    Haha yes i went for some dyno runs, wanted to see how much power my A3 is making before/after tuned....btw unichip doesnt tune German cars

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haha yes i went for some dyno runs, wanted to see how much power my A3 is making before/after tuned....btw unichip doesnt tune German cars

Nice nice...looking forward to see the differences
    Btw whatchu going for if unichip doesn't tune Germans.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    What goes around, comes around.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Maybe hes gonna import some chip. Btw your a3 looked great the moment i saw it i knew it was yours.
    Audi A3 First Impressions - 63c874026305ab045d7b0a09bfbb3884

Btw how much does an a6 3.5 tfsi cost? I ve been seeing a few of them.

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    Nice nice...looking forward to see the differences
    Btw whatchu going for if unichip doesn't tune Germans.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    I m using JB1, got it from US...its plug n play

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
    Maybe hes gonna import some chip. Btw your a3 looked great the moment i saw it i knew it was yours.
    Audi A3 First Impressions - 63c874026305ab045d7b0a09bfbb3884

Btw how much does an a6 3.5 tfsi cost? I ve been seeing a few of them.

///AMG
    Haha u can import urself ....A6 comes in 1.8tfsi (7.5m)and 3.0tfsi (15.5m) not sure if these are same price this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

User Tag List