Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Mercedes W124 E300 diesel engine is weak..plz suggest me...?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mercedes W124 E300 diesel engine is weak..plz suggest me...?

hye everyone,
    mercedes w124 E300 diesel engine
    please tell me from where the new engine found?what is the best option
    1-new engine installed?
    2-overhall engine?
    please tell me both things from where the new engine found and from where the parts of engine found like ring piston etc except shahnawaz auto..
    please tell me as soon as possible

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I cannot help you if you have bad mechanics giving you bad advice. Even with a used engine being swapped you may end up with the same problem.

Find an educated and experienced mechanic who knows how to work on MB diesels (the only unique thing in these is the injection pump and how its timed)
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    I cannot help you if you have bad mechanics giving you bad advice. Even with a used engine being swapped you may end up with the same problem.

Find an educated and experienced mechanic who knows how to work on MB diesels (the only unique thing in these is the injection pump and how its timed)
    sir this is the main problem of Diesel engine car owners that mechs here no nothing about it and the owner of car cant tune it because it requires specialized equipment and workmanship here we lack of it. now if i look around on charade diesel engine now aproxx 99% of diesel charades were swapped with the petrol engine for the very same reason.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by overspeed111 View Post
    sir this is the main problem of Diesel engine car owners that mechs here no nothing about it and the owner of car cant tune it because it requires specialized equipment and workmanship here we lack of it. now if i look around on charade diesel engine now aproxx 99% of diesel charades were swapped with the petrol engine for the very same reason.
    its partly the owners fault too. I was repairing diesel engines in Karachi and was usually meeting customers who wanted Gold at dirt prices. I showed them the door out.

e.g. head gasket replacement of toyota 1KZ-TE requires new head bolts otherwise Im not doing it. guess what they did - go to some shadetree guy who "double stacked" the washers and tightened the head down - Obviously the shade tree guy does not know what a TTY bolt actually is. They will also remove thermostat valve (yeh vilayatee ilaqa ka hai), fill with well water (coolent - kemikal hai, aur sab kemikal buray hotay hain) lock the fan clutch (aisa hee hona chahiye warna fan ka faida kya) - and send the owner on their merry way

The result was an engine that starts and sort of runs (drinks fuel) - but has a service life cut to 1/4 of its actual life and eventual other idiotic problems like worn cylinders etc.

the owner does not want quality work - they will never spend 25 paisa on a required service part but will spend 2500 Rs on polishing and shining because it impresses the neighbors.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliazhar786 View Post
    zulfiqar please tell me where the kabli engine found my engine was sealed please tell me what i do can i overhalled the engine or put new engine ?u knw i tell you before that my engine is week now its sealed plz help me what can i do?
    Did you read what he told you?
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List