Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 440

Thread: Suggest an old car for modification.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suggest an old car for modification.

I want t0 buy an old car like toyota corolla mak ll 1974, corolla 1980 , 1982 , corolla 1976, mazda 808 ,starlet 84 etc. I want to buy it in low budget and then modified it according to me. Ijust want to know which car can i pick. Any other suggestion also appreciated. Only rear wheel drives.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by furqank17 View Post
    I want t0 buy an old car like toyota corolla mak ll 1974, corolla 1980 , 1982 , corolla 1976, mazda 808 ,starlet 84 etc. I want to buy it in low budget and then modified it according to me. Ijust want to know which car can i pick. Any other suggestion also appreciated. Only rear wheel drives.
    i have done both corolla 1982 with 3sfe and lsd and mk 2 with 2jzgte and lsd still with me depends on what you want to do with it like a had my ke70 for drift purpose only Saturday sunday drive and then parked again for the week then i upgraded to mk2 as i need a muscle look with power and swapped 1gfe in it after a year i swapped 2jzgte in it but these things are not easy to take care of very old cars such as mk 2 you won't be able to find anything everything is juggar atleast for ke70 and 1976 you can find parts but not for mk2 its whole lot of zalaalat khajal khawari time patience and paisay tu chor hi do my recommendation to everyone who asked is not to go for these old rust buckets and get a newer honda or some new car from 90s baqi its your choice
    honda+toyota+suzuki =440 =D epic yo!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

from all the cars you mentioned corolla ke70 is better specially in terms of parts
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thnks 440. Its really helpfull. U recommend honda civic's dolphin is much better then these old beauties. But i think ke70 or 76 corrola's body is much strong or then new cars. And can u give me any suggestion for any rear wheel car. ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by furqank17 View Post
    Thnks 440. Its really helpfull. U recommend honda civic's dolphin is much better then these old beauties. But i think ke70 or 76 corrola's body is much strong or then new cars. And can u give me any suggestion for any rear wheel car. ?
    no no the body is no doubt strong and heavy then 90s car its loha and heavy i m just saying get a rear wheel car from 90s which has the availability of parts or get a ke70 in pindi its parts are easy to find and if it doesn't matter fwd or rwd then get a 90s honda... old buckets khawar karti hain ke ho ya mk2 thts my point baqi its upto you
    and if you are up for it and mind bana liya ha tu get a mk2 as ke70s are too main stream and quite a lot of people have it as there project... adios regards any thing else required do let me know
    honda+toyota+suzuki =440 =D epic yo!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if u have budget on higher side....then buy 1990s crown and instal 2JZ-GTE which is bolt on....and will give u lots of fun as its rwd.....otherwise the cars u mentioned need lot of alteration and time and patience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 440 View Post
    i have done both corolla 1982 with 3sfe and lsd and mk 2 with 2jzgte and lsd still with me depends on what you want to do with it like a had my ke70 for drift purpose only Saturday sunday drive and then parked again for the week then i upgraded to mk2 as i need a muscle look with power and swapped 1gfe in it after a year i swapped 2jzgte in it but these things are not easy to take care of very old cars such as mk 2 you won't be able to find anything everything is juggar atleast for ke70 and 1976 you can find parts but not for mk2 its whole lot of zalaalat khajal khawari time patience and paisay tu chor hi do my recommendation to everyone who asked is not to go for these old rust buckets and get a newer honda or some new car from 90s baqi its your choice
    Sir I'm thinking of buying a Ke70.
    Can you please suggest me some good engine the one which is economically perfect. I'm going to use that car on daily purpose like work and cruising. So it is a good car for such purpose ? And which engine will be perfect ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Suggest an old car for modification -1685168Suggest an old car for modification -1685169Suggest an old car for modification -1685170Suggest an old car for modification -1685171Suggest an old car for modification -1685172Suggest an old car for modification -1685173Suggest an old car for modification -1685174Suggest an old car for modification -1685175Suggest an old car for modification -1685176Suggest an old car for modification -1685177Suggest an old car for modification -1685178Suggest an old car for modification -1685179Suggest an old car for modification -1685180Suggest an old car for modification -1685181@mahroz, I am planning to sale this Toyota Starlet 1982 in the finest condition available in Pakistan; atleast. But still i am unable to think of a demand for the car so I expect you guys to place reasonable offers for the car and since i am not quite active on the forums so you may reach me through my facebook id or my phone contact, and feel free to call or text me anytime 24/7.
    well getting to the point, a brief survey of Toyota Starlets 1982 KP60 RWD,

Until one have driven, you cannot judge its potential, What exactly is a Toyota starlet kp60?

basically it is a smaller than corolla ke70, in terms of width and length, and weight, shares a similar engine design to ke70. Total weight of the car was about 800 kg.

The drive train is quite short shaft 4 speed Rear wheel drive with 3k engine. gear ratios is quite short due to low rpm low horsepower motor, does not have a limited slip diff. which makes it easier to manage for mature drivers.

The mechanics are designed without power steering, power brake, pressured clutch. Its steering is heavier at very low speed, but with a 155/80/13 tire, it is pretty much manageable for average person, clutch isn’t soft, pops up reasonably hard, brakes won’t let car skid. It’s not recommended to drive stock car above 120km, though it can go faster and very stable at speed.

It was designed with a shorter wheel base, all four wheels on coil springs give stable drive even on uneven roads. Cornering is fun, you don’t have to brake if you can see ahead of corners. Unfortunately in bigger cities, you cannot corner fast, there is always someone going slow. You can drift it at speed and accelerate at corner. It takes a smoother and much faster turns than any RWD

And yes if the car is lowered and built with ae86 performance parts and swapped with a 4age motor, it will go like a bullet, around the corners. Due to the beauty of the design and the weight on its rear wheels it manages not to swing or turn better than all other heavier RWD Cars.

kp60 VS ae86.

KP60 is capable of giving tough competition to ae86 on track. I haven’t been able to test both on circuit, as there are no circuits here, but since I have driven both I was able to guess that this is very good competition to many new sports car on circuit and even ae86.
    What’s so special in my Starlet 1982 KP60 RWD?
    Well I know here there are a number of Toyota Starlets in market and in a very reasonable price but you can never ever compare all those cars to this one, I am not being arrogant but this is the fact.
    Basically this is one totally genuine starlet with just one door painted rest the pictures shout out louder than writing it in words, you better check these pictures and if you don’t believe these than you are all welcome, come; check it out yourself and then decide but please before pacing an offer either check it out or please make a reasonable offers by believing in the pictures and yes this is an open challenge for all you guys that you cannot find me a second piece is condtion me.

Regards
    Muhammad Saad Khan
    FB: dontmakemecrazy@hotmail.com

Suggest an old car for modification -1685137

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted