0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Audi Pakistan Or Imported ?

Getting an Audi from Audi Pakistan is cheaper or importing it?
    As i have seen some cheap Audi A3 slightly cheaper than the one at audi Pak.Name:  1466016306378.jpg
Views: 1249
Size:  10.3 KB

YOLO

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I Have Booked a Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo instead.

YOLO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agree with you on this bro @ Hasan_82
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

somebody close this thread
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Thread is Closed !!!

YOLO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thread Cleaned,
    Please use decent words.
    It will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Sent from Galaxy Note 5
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Audi Pakistan Or Imported ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
    Wrong, every second person here in Pakistan who becomes rich overnight, buys a rolla or a cruiser or a prado.

Your opinion about audi is a fallacy.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
    I am entitled to my opinion and view and you may respectfully differ from it

And was the q7 even under discussion here ?
    Please stay in topic, calling other posters names and proceeding to quote every ones post won't help the poster and purpose of the thread one bit, give your own view on the topic and let the poster decide

And for your information yes audis are reasonable priced but to me the extra price of Bmw ans mercedes is justified due to their premium feel and the fact that they are RWD sedans whereas in Pakistan it's extremely rare to find a Quattro Audi sedan. Audi is just a extension of a VW group which in my own opinion does not feel as premium as its confer parts but I have said this before and will say it again each are equal competitors and suit to ones own personality and taste no good or bad

Audi latest models rank the lowest in reliability currently which is a fact which can be proven by recent sources but is outside the scope of this thread
    However it's useful to mention repair procedures of Audi Pakistan which are in no way confidence inspiring and it's fine now with brand new cars but 5-7 years down the line would be a major question mark compared to Shahnawaz and Dewan which have better resources and are better drained despite having their own nuances agreed.
    Oh and that reminds me about the q7 3.0tdi same engine as VW group and the one they lied and deceived customers so after that scandal for me personally I just can't seem to equate Audi with long lasting luxury a car that I would keep for 5 or more years
    Yes for a year or two buying brand new it's great and good value

And i would really urge to stay on topic and make points which can actually help a poster and not just s pointless to and against arguments of these German competitors

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arzaam.bhatti View Post
    A8 and s class are competitors just like a4 and c class
    But never mind

I know they are competitors, all i am saying is that s class is on another level.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by janleva View Post
    he had a valid point though
    So nice of you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please stay in topic, calling other posters names and proceeding to quote every ones post won't help the poster and purpose of the thread one bit, give your own view on the topic and let the poster decide

And for your information yes audis are reasonable priced but to me the extra price of Bmw ans mercedes is justified due to their premium feel and the fact that they are RWD sedans whereas in Pakistan it's extremely rare to find a Quattro Audi sedan. Audi is just a extension of a VW group which in my own opinion does not feel as premium as its confer parts but I have said this before and will say it again each are equal competitors and suit to ones own personality and taste no good or bad

Audi latest models rank the lowest in reliability currently which is a fact which can be proven by recent sources but is outside the scope of this thread
    However it's useful to mention repair procedures of Audi Pakistan which are in no way confidence inspiring and it's fine now with brand new cars but 5-7 years down the line would be a major question mark compared to Shahnawaz and Dewan which have better resources and are better drained despite having their own nuances agreed.
    Oh and that reminds me about the q7 3.0tdi same engine as VW group and the one they lied and deceived customers so after that scandal for me personally I just can't seem to equate Audi with long lasting luxury a car that I would keep for 5 or more years

And i would really urge to stay on topic and make points which can actually help a poster and not just s pointless to and against arguments of these German competitors

If youre gonna pay more for 3 series and class then they will be compared with a6 a5, well good luck with that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are right Kid! opinion entitlement is your right, but get your facts straight first.

The world over Audis are selling like hotcakes, check sales figures for each and every continent!!!!!

Audi is a Premium German Luxury Automobile brand. also check the major test drive and review videos of each Audi Variant.

I have the 2016 Audi A3 Sedan since the last 3-months, and it is a PEACH!!! Taller guys can sit in easily,comfort performance, economy and reliability is endless, exterior is to die for.

Audi is now selling 100units every month nationwide, which is excellent news.

how many New E-Classes have you seen on the road, as compared to Audi A6?......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are disillusioned!!! Civic better than Audi??? Get a Life.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
    I think I know the feeling I had better than you. The seats and suspension on an Audi A4 is hard.
    That's my feeling and expression which I think I am allowed to express. You can disagree. No offence.
    Just because it's an Audi and it's stable at high speeds and it corners better doesn't mean it has soft seats.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are right Kid! opinion entitlement is your right, but get your facts straight first.

The world over Audis are selling like hotcakes, check sales figures for each and every continent!!!!!

Audi is a Premium German Luxury Automobile brand. also check the major test drive and review videos of each Audi Variant.

I have the 2016 Audi A3 Sedan since the last 3-months, and it is a PEACH!!! Taller guys can sit in easily,comfort performance, economy and reliability is endless, exterior is to die for.

Please do some research and clear the "Premium German brand" concept. As far as I understand Audi falls in the middle line up between Japanese brands, followed by superior Volkswagen and then Audi. It's trying to be at Par with the superior ones but isn't exactly there yet.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

is there any point in continuing the discussion now that poster has chosen?
    please get your facts straight infact of being emotional audi has the least sales compared to mercedes and bmw world over

BMW vs. Mercedes-Benz vs. Audi: U.S. Sales 2006-2015 - GOOD CAR BAD CAR

BMW Drops to Third Place in Luxury Sales Race During January - Bloomberg

so you are just enforcing my view that every new tom dick and harry in Pakistan wants to buy a audi or a vezel, i see more a3 and a4s, though i see more e class than a6 round where i live in lahore cantt but more a6 in Bahria town which is a new place with no history,(talking about new models of these brands) you can see the emblems logos thread and see how many people put audi logos here on there non audi cars lol

plus s class sales are off the charts with bmw 7 series follwoing close and audi a8 non existent behind so it shows the premium models sell more compared to audi which is appealing just for value for money though i respect all three brands equally.

so please thats all from me, instead of being emotional audi supporter disllusioned from facts you should have enjoyed your q7 and not downgraded from it to a a3 which incidetly sells a tiny amount compared to a porsche cayenne which negates your arguement according to your own criteria of selling and being the best suv. so please i request mods to close this thread.
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

but the fun is starting, Im reading here that audi sedans are the final frontier in "luxo vehicle choice"....

ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    but the fun is starting, Im reading here that audi sedans are the final frontier in "luxo vehicle choice"....

You do know we have a habit of see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil when we become emotional fans for something.
    After all experts know it more

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    You do know we have a habit of see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil when we become emotional fans for something.
    After all experts know it more

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
    haha. hota hai - apne mehboob ki khaamyan bhi khoobsurat dikhne lagtee hain
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yesterday for the first time i saw a long trailer full of Audi's on highway
    living near shahnwaz in the past, i only saw hardly trucks carrying 1 car for delivery or repair

so yes, Audi pakistan is doing really well in my opinion
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Poster ne Audi se start liya and Honda pe end kiya. Logon kee awein hee larai ho gayee.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    yesterday for the first time i saw a long trailer full of Audi's on highway
    living near shahnwaz in the past, i only saw hardly trucks carrying 1 car for delivery or repair

so yes, Audi pakistan is doing really well in my opinion

MB is not just about cars, have you seen the military equipment they cater to?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    MB is not just about cars, have you seen the military equipment they cater to?

Mercedes-Benz Defence Vehicles

cute !
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List