Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL

REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL -461598

weLL FIRST OF ALL some one tell me whats this speedo meter is about they tried to make it look something like Gti and unfortunatley they made it look like a submarine window
    CAPTAIN CAPTAIN I SEE SHARKS and out current water depth is 140

STEERING wheel well it looks like they had no more colour left so they forgot to colour and left it black and it looks like exact of SUZUKI DABA steering

CArpets well you can easily see that carpets are not intact and this is a 0 meter car ,Now comming to the dash board well its easily visible that its the cheapest plastic they could find
    REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL -461599

Now some one please tell me WHo can think that back part of this car belongs to this car
    This car still needs a lot of denting work
    Its not that you can say that its a new car with time it will be OK its not a child who you can tame its something you pay and then buy
    Edges are not matched lights dont fit
    and FORGOD sake this is funny who put the wind sheild this is more less then a crap
    atleast they should have spend more time on the BUmper to make it match with the back part of the car you are paying them for a car not for a CART
    .................................................. .....
    REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL -461600

wooooooooo
    NOw some one tell me when you make a car a mud model is the bonut of car suppose to come out like this when the car
    atleast what they need to do before launching pictures make the doors sit where they are suppose to be

Similar Threads:
    Audi is like a disease once it gets in your blood there is no going back

Jag
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

solid! very very nice effort.
    EOS 40D, 17-85mm IS f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 75-300 f/4-5.6, and etc..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The only thing thats wrong in this picture is the person spray painting in the children's section of the library, if there is any such facility in Pakistan.

You can't seem to digest the idea that Pakistan is finally in the stage of making an indiginous Car for the first time. Why hate your brother if he makes progress. We are in this together, If Pakistan's automobile industry succeeds, the Banks will succeeds, by financing more cars, the People will win by buying more affordable cars with less premium.

Just put away the spray can before you poke your eyes, genius.

BTW, the design is best in WORLD. It even looks better than a VW Golf.

If you never seen any real cars other than Jap trash like Mehran, or Korean garbage like Santro then its no one else's fault.

Pakistani Revo is World Class.

The tail lamps have a Euro Design, if you never heard of it then its not the fault of peole at Adam Motors Co.

The Hood and bumpers have nice aerodynamic lift, if you have never seen it before then you cant blame anyone but yourself.

The Door's edges have margins outer lining of the Window Pan, thats seen on many new European models.

The door edges are straight, that another innovative and original feature.

The Front center Antenna is also very contemporary and modern, and that also on American Ford Focus.

The Side Mirror are very attractive and have a well solid feel, since its a cab forward design, seen on many Latest American Cars.

So, if you can handle the new Revo, get out of its way, before it will crush your decades old Mehraan, or santro.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The last line should read, If you CAN'T Handle the Revo get out of its way....
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here is One of the Ultimate HatchBacks in the world, The Volks Wagen Golf of Germany. The Japanese and Korean can't even come close to this beauty, yet Revo Looks so much similar to this....
    REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL -617802

REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL -617803

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL -617804

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai jaan ... if i start taking out keera's using PAINT i am sure i can take out more keeras in

Merc
    McLaren
    Ferrari
    Evolution

and the list will go on and on and on ... my point being its all your perception you are only seeĆ*n the negatives in the whole project

if you ask me heck we made our own car and we must damn proud of it ... who cares if the meter looks something like that? i am sure with user feedback they will be improving things

For a change why dont you stop using PAINT and make car of your own and than we will see watcha made up of bro

sorry if you find my post offensive
    Lost in /dev/null

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GOOD job 9bl. TWO THUMBS UP!
    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't blame these Poor Revo Haters, They see the Glass as Half Empty. Negative Thinkers.... Poor souls.

Part of the fault is in their education, probably educated in Dumped old English Convent School where they always taught you to hate yourself and praise goras, the Master of the Slaved Subcontinent. I am glad I got my education (In US from Elementry till University graduation) away from Gora-brainwashed British Garbage, convent system of Pakistan..... That always teaches you to hate your culture and the everything that comes from within, and always praise the IMPORTED STUFF....

No wonder why Pakistan is still a poor underdeveloped country, its because of the Pakistan hating people like these here on this forum.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear mate "datzburier",

I know you are in love with Revo (Patriotically or what ever the reason may be)but common realistically its a very very low effort by adam motors.

Even though i totaly appriciate them for their efforts but really the quality is simply not there.

If this car will be put in any market outside Pakistan trust me no one will buy it and it wont be because its made in Pakistan but because it has some serious quality and saftey issues.

The statements like:

Pakistani Revo is Worldmade in pakistan" symbol on it so it will become a patriotic issue.

As i said earlier, i do appriciate Adam motors effort but I dont like standing by or buy something which is just-okay.
    http://www.extnix.com.au

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Look..another ID magically registered, and the first thing he does is criticise Revo.

I smell a dark skinned rat.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello All !!!!

have you ever considered finding defects in Mehran (the hottest ****) and toyota corolla and Honda Civic.......Get a Life "9bl"

it,s a hardwork by whoever has worked on it and if you have any idea (which seems not the case here) about designing of cars then i will tell you one thing that it takes 3 to 6 years to design a car from concept ..OK,,,

and as you are only seeing the defects in Revo not the good points then there is no chance that antything is gonna change your attitude towards Revo....if i start listing Mehran,s Defects here then the forum is gonna be flooded ok.......

Even honda civic after 30 years of manufacturing Civic models dont even know where to place the Deck of the car..in new models after 2002..have you ever tried to read its displays while driving ....try it baby....you wont see a thing and you have to shift ur *** to read em............

i would recommend you to make a comparison b/w Mehran and revo and post that here...after so many years Pakistanis are given an option to have a different and better car then Ugly Mehran.....SO be it ???????

you are fooling ur self by listing only the defects...............make a comparison ok
    AE 86

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Revo+ Daewoo Racer= Both sucks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr.datzburier
    Who u trying to impress. You won't find a date here. As i remeber you said
    -----------------------------------
    Reply By : datzburier on 5/24/2005 7:504 AM
    I have had a Toyota Landcruiser, FJ-80, 1997 Model year - 35th Anniversary Two Tone, with Leather, CD, Navigation System, I bought that when it was two years old in 1999. I sold it, did not like it too much, and bought a Lexus, ES-300, did not like it, sold it, bought an GS-300, now this one I really like. So, you can see from my taste in cars, I only prefer High Class Luxury cars
    ---------------------------------------

Look what u are driving. How dare you call pakistani ppl Gora-brainwashed British Garbage. I am pakistani american and live in USA. If you been in usa you should know one thing called "Freedom of Speech". Why u so pissed about it. People in paksitan deserve better than REVO. Go buy u a REVO " Mr Lexus Man" before you type another reply in favor of this crap.
    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am really proud of Pakistan! sitting in Canada and the car i have seen here! Pakistan did not do a bad job! i am coming back to pakistan soon! and my plan is to buy Revo ASAP ! u know y cuz thats one of the first car a student or a middle average man can buy! Adam motors did a good job , price starting from 2,69000 how much can u ask. I c cars as taking me from point A to B. u guys should know that Revo is there first attempt to make a car that is affordable yet has enough juice to take us to our destinations. i beleive this lil Revo will really revolutionize the industry and pressurize other car making giants like suzuzki and honda either to lower their prices or make cars similar to this car. i was planning of buying a 1992 or 1993 khyber for the same price as the Revo ,. but tell me will u buy a car that is 10 or 12 yrs old god knows what history had or buy a brand new car that is affordable and hopefully be hassle free for a good time!
    THINK GUYS!
    I HOPE PAKISTANI TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND START BUYING THIS REVO! CUZ THIS REVO WILL SOON REVOLUTINIZE THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY OF PAKISTAN JUST LIKE THE MEHRAN DID !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cutepie

you are an idiot ????

revo main Daewoo racer khan se aa gayee or haan my friend has a daewoo and i m challenging you to race it anywhere you want ...come on anycar (presumeably a Mehran or an FX)...or maybe a Civic and feel the Heat
    AE 86

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

KKooL, to beat your Taxi Daewoo Racer all i need is a CD70. HAHAHAHAH.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

haahahaha

"BArking DOG seldom bites"""

hahahahahahahah

my foot
    AE 86

9BL
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

comparing REVO TO VW GOLF well dude there is nothing patriot about this thing ,Its just when you make a product your product must fill something which is called as VAlue for investment which i think most is an unknown term probably

Now comparing VW GOLF with revo well dude now you are acting insane

my idea is not to degrade the product
    unless you have critics you cant improve

I cannot appriciate something which is not worth appriciating even if its HONDA VTI,

thats the main problem with our people that they appriciate even the shitty thing that their fellow makes where as they should critisize
    So that the quality of product increases

take example of toyota and HONDa i can bet you
    id id put Honda logo on a stupid car it will be a hot seller as most are blind

SO dont be blind think before you spend your sense of patritism has nothing to do with a shitty Production line
    Audi is like a disease once it gets in your blood there is no going back

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

9BL has presented such a detailed analysis that refuting it only on the basis on patriotism and your feelings for the first local car doesn't do the trick. Only when the car is out in the market and we can try it out and see the pros/cons for ourselves can we truly judge the quality of the vehicle. Overall, good joob 9BL, and keep it real the rest of you (like DO NOT compare Revo with VW Golf!)
    The rule book is for guidance of the wise and obedience of fools.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List