Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL

REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL -461598

weLL FIRST OF ALL some one tell me whats this speedo meter is about they tried to make it look something like Gti and unfortunatley they made it look like a submarine window
    CAPTAIN CAPTAIN I SEE SHARKS and out current water depth is 140

STEERING wheel well it looks like they had no more colour left so they forgot to colour and left it black and it looks like exact of SUZUKI DABA steering

CArpets well you can easily see that carpets are not intact and this is a 0 meter car ,Now comming to the dash board well its easily visible that its the cheapest plastic they could find
    REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL -461599

Now some one please tell me WHo can think that back part of this car belongs to this car
    This car still needs a lot of denting work
    Its not that you can say that its a new car with time it will be OK its not a child who you can tame its something you pay and then buy
    Edges are not matched lights dont fit
    and FORGOD sake this is funny who put the wind sheild this is more less then a crap
    atleast they should have spend more time on the BUmper to make it match with the back part of the car you are paying them for a car not for a CART
    .................................................. .....
    REVO SEE THE FAULTS UR SELF ALL -461600

wooooooooo
    NOw some one tell me when you make a car a mud model is the bonut of car suppose to come out like this when the car
    atleast what they need to do before launching pictures make the doors sit where they are suppose to be

Similar Threads:
    Audi is like a disease once it gets in your blood there is no going back

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi there
    Revo faces serious quality issues. That may be right. But one must be practical while criticizing that how come a car can be commented upon before its testing on road. If one criticizes the shape of car that its not fair as anybody can like any shape. There’s no definite definition of beauty of car. If people of Pakistan can like Santro GS and Mehran than Revo is far better than these cars when it comes to shape and style. So one should not comment upon the shape of car. I’ve read two types of people on this forum. One type is who believe in freedom of speech and the other who believe in patriotism. Both are right in their places. But there are some other factors to be taken care of. That would probably be a truth that Revo would face quality issues but don’t we think that this is our first step towards revolution, towards development. Its not justifiable to compare Revo with even Mehran as Mehran is of Suzuki Company who is in automobile sector for hell years whereas Adam Motors has just entered. If we think that Revo is a crap then its better to keep our mouth shut rather than censuring it so horribly. If we the Pakistanis keep on criticizing our own product then we must keep in mind that we’re not criticizing a product, we’re discouraging a whole industry. Adam Motors has taken first step and if we criticize so harshly on media than this would discourage other investors who are willing to invest in automobile industry. Those who think that Revo is a crap then the solution to their thoughts is that don’t buy Revo and keep mouth shut just for the sake of Pakistan. Go for the car you like the most, don’t buy Revo but don’t discourage the whole industry. Look at the Motorcycle industry. Pak hero after Sohrab I guess took the first step. It completely copied Honda CD70. There idea got success and this encouraged other investors to invest in the bike industry and now we can see the results. Pakistan is able to manufacture its own bike. Though till now all the companies are copying CD 70 yet the day would come when they’d have enough money and they would make their own design. So be practical. I bet that Revo will make more sales than Mehran. Why? Because people are fed up with Mehran yet they buy it as it’s the cheapest car and when they’d get Revo more cheaper than Mehran they’d definitely go for Revo. This is Pakistan not US where people can afford good cars. With the increasing number of sales of Mehran despite its poor quality the status of majority of Pakistani people is obvious. So it’s a request to all of you that don’t let Adam Motors down. Send the defects and faults that you’ve detected in Revo to Adam Motors rather than pasting them on forums like these as this would not be in favor of our country. This would help them a lot while making the new model. Please think of your country as well. Always hope for the best. GOD bless Pakistan.
    "Our coerced silence is the weapon that has been sharpened and brought to our throats" - Mohsin Hamid

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi there
    Revo faces serious quality issues. That may be right. But one must be practical while criticizing that how come a car can be commented upon before its testing on road. If one criticizes the shape of car that its not fair as anybody can like any shape. There’s no definite definition of beauty of car. If people of Pakistan can like Santro GS and Mehran than Revo is far better than these cars when it comes to shape and style. So one should not comment upon the shape of car. I’ve read two types of people on this forum. One type is who believe in freedom of speech and the other who believe in patriotism. Both are right in their places. But there are some other factors to be taken care of. That would probably be a truth that Revo would face quality issues but don’t we think that this is our first step towards revolution, towards development. Its not justifiable to compare Revo with even Mehran as Mehran is of Suzuki Company who is in automobile sector for hell years whereas Adam Motors has just entered. If we think that Revo is a crap then its better to keep our mouth shut rather than censuring it so horribly. If we the Pakistanis keep on criticizing our own product then we must keep in mind that we’re not criticizing a product, we’re discouraging a whole industry. Adam Motors has taken first step and if we criticize so harshly on media than this would discourage other investors who are willing to invest in automobile industry. Those who think that Revo is a crap then the solution to their thoughts is that don’t buy Revo and keep mouth shut just for the sake of Pakistan. Go for the car you like the most, don’t buy Revo but don’t discourage the whole industry. Look at the Motorcycle industry. Pak hero after Sohrab I guess took the first step. It completely copied Honda CD70. There idea got success and this encouraged other investors to invest in the bike industry and now we can see the results. Pakistan is able to manufacture its own bike. Though till now all the companies are copying CD 70 yet the day would come when they’d have enough money and they would make their own design. So be practical. I bet that Revo will make more sales than Mehran. Why? Because people are fed up with Mehran yet they buy it as it’s the cheapest car and when they’d get Revo more cheaper than Mehran they’d definitely go for Revo. This is Pakistan not US where people can afford good cars. With the increasing number of sales of Mehran despite its poor quality the status of majority of Pakistani people is obvious. So it’s a request to all of you that don’t let Adam Motors down. Send the defects and faults that you’ve detected in Revo to Adam Motors rather than pasting them on forums like these as this would not be in favor of our country. This would help them a lot while making the new model. Please think of your country as well. Always hope for the best. GOD bless Pakistan.
    "Our coerced silence is the weapon that has been sharpened and brought to our throats" - Mohsin Hamid

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All

After reading comments on this topic, the only comment I can make "every body is getting in to peronsal conflicts or arguments rather then discussing some thing technical or make suggections to improve quality of this car"
    Just think for a price tag of 269K what else you can expect? If you want more luxury and accesories pay the price. Also it is the rule of automobile industry all over the world compare vehicles in its own class, comparing Revo to VW Golf or toyota Corlloa or Honda civic is not right compare apple to apple not orange. Mehran or Sentro may be right to compare to Revo. As some body already identified defects in this car in the pics, If I were the manufactuer or working on this project I will definately be closely examining all those defects and try to make it and look better, in other words continuous improvemnt which is actually Japanese philosphy. Based on this philosphy Japan now dominating world car market and Toyota reached second biggest car manufacturer of world and day is not far when it will be No. 1. So any body from Adam Motors if reading this, Please adopt philosphy of "Continuous Improvement" Pick up one item for improvemnt say every week or month /day and try to improve it and you will get better over all, its just a matter of time. Benchmark the best in your class of vehicle and work towards best yourself. Also think on wide canvas donot focus just on pakistani market think globally, and in oredr to compete globally you need to start improving now donot wait for long.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"Just let THIS car prove itself on the road for God Sake................"

It is made out of same material used in Mehran, as both car have deletion ratio of 70%. The only factor that will make the Revo or Mehran the ultimate winner is the powertrain. Mehran has a slight advantange due to being in the market for more than 1.5 decades. And Revo also has a very strong chance, since it uses WULING powertrain, and WULING has led the Chinese Miracle of Auto Revolution in China by being the most trusted Name in powertrain manufacturing as illustrated by General Motors of USA opting to use WULING Engine rather then bring American powertrains into China for its Products. For those of you who are not aware of GM. Its the Number One auto maker in terms of Sales and also the maker of Cadillac Luxury Sedans, Buicks, which are truely well renowned cars in US and world over.

At the end I will vote for Revo, for its Price advantage over Mehran, a prayer answered for the millions of Pakistani Middle Class, who can now afford to buy a car finally. Remember not too long go, a motorcycle in Pakistan used to cost close to Rs. 80,000 - 90,000 Now thanks to Revolution in indiginization Motobike prices have come down to Rs. 30,000. Same thing in Car industry can happen and who know even a Rs 150,000 car can a possibility, if we let the homegrown competition grow....just like in Motorbike industry

There should be not just one, Pakistani Car maker but several.. God willing....
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salaam all,
    initialy i ws thinkin its frm adamji insurance co, bu i neva got u guys y do u think its cheep car, it just av a 45k difference wiv mehran, n its nuffin ma friends,... im tellin u they will increase d price in first year. makin cars n sellin cars in a country is nt a big deal, if u wan2b financially strong, just make dem n export them to other coutries... and FOR GOD SAKE dnt compare dis car wiv GOLF gti i personally hit 135miles per hour on golf, its d best car u cnt compare golf wiv even vtec, gli or ne pak assembled car. u knw wha if u think pak auto industry shud go sumwhere d giants need2do sumthin lyk adamji insurance, dewan, they can simply copy mehran and bolan and sell dem for lyk 150k to 200k

i accept adam revo is a gud start , bu i personally wud neva buy dat car, n the guys favourin dat car.... wud u eva buy dis car in 270 when u cant sale it in even 200,000 after a yr

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the only thing wrong abt this topic is this person who thinks that anything made in Pakistan is not good.rather then appreciating the efforts of our country u r bringin out faults,i am sure if this same car was built by some japanese aur german company, u would have written pages for its designs and beauty...now don dare to write anything wrong abt this car anymore.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello!
    yaar this is our 1st project of car making in pakistan and bhai jaan looge 2,69,000/- mein....appreciation is better for all...so plz appreciate that all rather than talking out fool mistakes....u pplz buy suzuki's mehran..which is nothing but a piece of dabba.....so come and i can find thousand of bugz in that....
    Thanxxx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I wonder why the discussion on Revo always turns so emotional!
    I think the advantage of Revo is in its price. Even if its not better than Santro / Alto, it is good, because its cheaper. It is good value for money.
    Evolution interrupted.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thr only problem in the above pics is with the main painting with paint tools like a kid.Yes Revo has many faults but this is the first try.the second try would be more better and the third try and so on.There is a lot of garbage in terms of automobile in Pakistan by Foreigners.u never comment on that while if the garbage is thrown by Pakistan u start commenting on it.But still i think Revo within 2 to 3 years would be able to compete mehran.as standards r improved but this is an initiative by Adam Motors and needs congratulations
    Faza main Hebat ki Yalghaar
    Thunder Bird/Fighting Falcon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In terms of interior Revo 1.0 EFI gives more benefits then Mehran i.e Sony cd Player,Ac,Plush Leather seats,Rexine ceiling, while even santro gives substandard cassette player of Panosonic China.
    Faza main Hebat ki Yalghaar
    Thunder Bird/Fighting Falcon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List