3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default -=- Pakwheels Formula 1 League - 09 -=-

The PakWheels Formula 1 League is back!!!!! -- Pakwheels Formula 1 League - 09 -- -576636
    -- Pakwheels Formula 1 League - 09 -- -576637
    The PW F1 Fantasy Game is played on the Yahoo F1 Fantasy application. All you need to do is click on the following link: http://uk.f1.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1
    After you register on the site with your yahoo ID it gives you the option of joining a group or creating your own group etc. To join the Pakwheels group all you need is the group ID number and group password. ====================
    Group Name PakWheels Group ID# 110 Group Password pak1 ====================
    RULES
    =========

The rules are basic and simple. 1. You can not enter multiple teams 2. Names of teams should be unique (No two teams of the same name). 3. No team can be named PakWheels or Pakistan.. etc. 4. Once you are in, you have to take part continuously in the league, if a team is found inactive for three races, it will be deleted. 5. All members have to post the names of the teams in this thread as all unclaimed teams will also be deleted.

Yahoo Fantasy League Rules

Maximum Start Details
    * Each driver in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Grand Prix can be an active member of your team in no more than four races. * Once a driver has reached the four-race limit, he will no longer accumulate any fantasy points for your team even if he occupies an active roster spot. This limit does not change no matter when you join the game. * Your driver's start totals will not reset at that half-way point of the season. If you start your driver four times during the first half of the season, he will not be eligible to earn ANY fantasy points (neither qualifying nor start points) for the remainder of the season. * If you reach the four-race limit for a driver on your current roster, you will not be able to release him and subsequently reacquire him. You may keep the driver on your roster, but he will no longer accumulate any points. * If a driver is on your active roster for a given race but does not drive in that real-life event, he will not be credited with a race started. * The number of races each driver has started for you will be listed along with all of his other stats.
    Enjoy!

New Comers and First Timers
    The game is simple at every race weekend you guys have to select three drivers and one team. The drivers are divided into two groups List A drivers and List B drivers. You have to choose one List A driver and two List B drivers. There is also a selection limit that is you cannot select any driver or team more than four times. Your selected drivers and teams will score points on there performance through out the weekend i.e. qualifying and race result.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The following did not pick a team or driver after three rounds. So removing them from the group.

spartan motorsports

Pakwheels

got boost

Nasha

roz &gull (He registed another team and asked for one to be removed)

papas united

Pakwheels

WildSnakes

f1crazy

table cellpadding=1" cellspacing=0" width=100%"
    tbody

/tbody
    /table
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alright, here is a question should Massa be on KERS or not for Bahrain, taking into account the track, difference in performance, relaibility issues and driver preference? and how many of you think he would be a good pick considering his past performance on this track and a good short stint in China?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Raptor

I want Massa on KERS in Bahrain and there are two reason behind that

1) Massa want KERS in Bahrain.

2) Removing KERS was a bad experience because there car weight distribution was hampered with that and with less fuel on board they need KERS to get extra power specially on straights so they could save fuel and could do more laps before pitting.

Massa as a choice is a gamble could be played.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I say give Massa KERS and what ever else he wants. What's the worse that can happen, a DNF? won't be the first time this season nor the last As for using him, that depends on what you think his chances are for the rest of the season. If you think he might get a good car later in the season and fiight at the front then you wouldn't want to use him as the best he will be hopping for right now is probably third or fourth place. The flip side of holding him back is that he might not be able to fight for third or fourth place in a couple of races and it might be something like sixth or seventh place.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK

Any chance of having some guidelines about when Ferrari start to gain points from AstroPalmist Fazal Karim.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This weekend sadly, i will be subjected to commentary from Steve "the ******" Slatter can't have the BBC feed on supersport because of IPL. So, it's back to silly theories and his favourite line " the drama continues" plus every lap in Q1 and Q2 to him means " this could be pole position"

@genius83

LOL! you read that bit. That guy is funny. There was more there, but i didn't post that stuff because it was political stuff like our beloved President marrying someone from punjab etc etc. That guy should be hired by Ferrari to help them mess up every teams pitstops

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ UK

LOL, Steve "The ******' Slatter. i certainly do remember those comments used by him quite often. i cant say i miss his commentary but it seems i would have no choice but to listen to him next month.

And more abt this AstroPalmist Fazal Karim guy, who is he? i think i am missing something entertaining here...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@raptor21

You certainly are missing one real funny topic here is the link

America is DOOMED ( funny )

@UK

Why not have a call at your cable operator and ask to set that Supersports channel which is airing F1 or have livestreaming of BBC on net.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So here is my this weekend picks

Driver A Felipe Massa

Drivers B Rubens Barrichelo and Jarno Trulli

Team Brawn
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@raptor21

Genius83 has posted the link to Pakistan's secret and greatest asset Mr Fazal Karim!

On a different note, do you like pain or something? Firstly, visiting Pakistan in May-June when the Minister for load shedding has been warning us about how bad load shedding will be this summer, and then having to listen to Steve Slatter who has as his side kick, Karan Chandok, and Asia's finest driving talent, Alex Yoong

@genius83

We have supersports3 which my cable guy will never touch as that shows soccer exclusively. He doesn't change that even in the summers when there is nothing on it. To expect him to change it to something else on a weekend is akin to Force India taking the front row for all the remaining races this year and winning both titles. The other supersports channel has been switched to SS2 which is showing IPL. LOL, Geo news keeps complaining that their channel Geo Super has exclusive rights to show IPL in Pakistan, and others showing it is unlawful

I don't think we can watch the BBC F1 coverage here on the net. At least that's my experience when ITV used to show F1.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK

Yes we can see BBC F1 live coverage here and this is the link

Live Streaming

What you are going with this weekend?
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Umm where is the BBC F1 link in there?

For now, I have only decided on Button and Brawn. Haven't picked a second driver from the "B" list nor my "A" driver. What i know for sure is that I am not picking Rubens Barrichello, even if he takes pole position and wins the race, I am not picking him this weekend.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius

The site you posted is a good one but not reliable. I saw the Malaysian GP there, but the link wasn't there for Chinese GP.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK and NS

I can't say anything about race but I have seen third Practice Session of Chinese GP on this. UK I think take this site as a TV program list and they update the list as the new events enter when I have posted he link Practice Session 2 Broadcast was present but it certainly never mention from where they are taking the live streaming. You have to hear the commentary to know from what channel they are taking the live streaming.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK

I really get annoyed when Steve said about any driver that he is doing a scorcher of a lap or he is flying because most of the times the final time is down then at that moment provisional pole sitter. As for the sidekicks Alex certainly have F1 experience but Karun Chandhook is only a GP2 driver, How could he have more knowledge then any F1 driver. I like Chris Goodwin analysis but last one and half season he is working with Bruno Senna and I am missing him.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

I will look at the site tomorrow provided my net connection does not crap out like it had today. Steve Slatter is becoming too much to bear, and not only him but that bimbo they have in the studio aswell.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK

That bimbo is the same as Shilpa Shetty in cricket. Shilpa is being teach by Warne about cricket because she don't know anything about cricket before the start of IPL this season. I like Collete Wong who was a fan of Michal Schumacher and just after the season 2005 she leave the F1 show and also I like Steve Dawson too.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I had Trulli in my team up until the last minute because of all the winter testing they had done here, but went with Rosberg after looking at teams doing well on soft tires and having problems getting heat into the mediums. Williams uses it's tires harder than others so thought lets get Rosberg out of the way.

@genius83

In the good old days when Star sports coverage did not suck so much, they had Jonathan Green, who i still hear from time to time commentating on Super Bikes, and later they had John Dykes, who later became the face of ESPNSTAR sports football. This was the good old days when Star sports used to have Andy Smith and Allan McNish as commentators and later, the great Murray Walker and Martin Brundle.

These days...oh well , the less said the better, It's torture.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ UK

Yeah, i know man my timing is a bit off. i spent the entire winter here bearing the freakin cold climate only to go back in May to suffer the hot and humid Karachi's weather and please dont remind me of Steve Slatter, i know i will have no choice but to listen to him.

But on the plus side i hope to be just in time for the mango season.

My picks for this race are.

1- Lewis Hamilton

2- Jenson Button

3- Sebastian Vettel

Team - Brawn

All three did very well in the qualifying and infact finished on top considering Toyota's are very light, so i got this one spot on so far.

i almost picked Rosberg again but decided against it at the last moment. i thought of cashing in on him while he could still earn something, but he really has fallen out of favor for me.

@ genius83

LOL, America is doomed! thanks for posting the link. it was very hilarious! throughly enjoyed it. BTW UK seems pretty thorough with his knowledge regarding this astropalmist guy. i am thinkin he could actually be his apprentice.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@raptor21

Certainly you will enjoy the mango season here and last time we have rainy season start in the middle of june in the most part of Pakistan except Karachi so expecting the same this time.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

User Tag List