Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ sinnan
    if u have dig it out so far than by little research u wud have found out that RAVI isnt a running away company , its actually a vendor of many companies like suzuki and toyotta + millat tractors etc
    For instance Water Body Of Suzuki Culuts is being manufactured by RAvi , and suzuki is authorising to use it
    Cam shaft Of millat tractors is being made by them + numerous other items they manufacture its HKF enginnering works and a very big comapny with a much potential not a corrupt 1
    + they are offering a warranty of 10 months or 10k kms , so they are not just selling but also selling with customer support

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    @asjdsm
    if u dont know abt anything dont comment uselessly
    ZONGSHEN PIAGGIO FOSHAN MOTORCYCLE CO.,LTD
    click this link and find details
    RAVI is only making some body parts with the agreement from the main company in China to reduce their cost price but engine and main parts are still imported
    u can say Ravi is their distributer for pakistan , but if they dont have an agreeement with piaggio they cant write "RAVI PIAGGIO" , otherwise Piaggio would sue them
    thats y SKM didnt use KAWASAKI on their bikes but are using GTO
    on each cable and other part of the bike ZPFM is clearly printed meanin zong sheng piaggio foshan motorcylces

@ sinnan
    u can also visit this website and clarify ur doubts
    are u the same user as mehmood [don't know exact user id of that man ..but i think he is related to ravi in some way]

again u have nit answered the core question ... u are clearly using the piaggio name without giving any documentary proof that u have any agreement with them.. just a Chinese company manufactures piaggio [in parts or as a whole] doesn't means that THEY HAVE OVERTAKEN all the rights of its parent company..[neither is there any takeover of piaggio by the zhongs... ] and hence can license some other company in some other company.. let me put ot this way u said to go to zh..... site to see ? but that is not the parent company ... give us documentary proof of any venture with piaggio [italian]

ur reply is synonym with the following story...
    Honda has licensed production of their bikes [70/100/125] in Pakistan...some country in Afghanistan starts assembling motorcycles and puts the logo "mulla honda" and they use the atlas group in Pakistan as a legitimate license provider...........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

u mentioned zhongsheng site...where as i asked for "piaggio's site" exclusively mentioning ravi as their partner in this product... zhingsheng is Chinese concern nit a Pakistani...

in sidhi salees urdu

راوی کا پیاجیو کے ساتھ تعلق ظاہر کرو۔۔۔ زونگشینگ کے ساتھ نہی ـ"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ sinnan
    if u have dig it out so far than by little research u wud have found out that RAVI isnt a running away company , its actually a vendor of many companies like suzuki and toyotta + millat tractors etc
    For instance Water Body Of Suzuki Culuts is being manufactured by RAvi , and suzuki is authorising to use it
    Cam shaft Of millat tractors is being made by them + numerous other items they manufacture its HKF enginnering works and a very big comapny with a much potential not a corrupt 1
    + they are offering a warranty of 10 months or 10k kms , so they are not just selling but also selling with customer support
    dear i know that ...and i m not after ravi ...i am after its product which is very dubious

and as far as runaway company is concernred then skm i still there it hasnt run ... ya kawa isnt here anymore... heck KAWA WAS HERE THEREFORE THEY COULD RUN AS WELL BUT PIAGGIO ISNT EVEN HERE SO HOW COULD IT RUN... jab company hi nai ha...

u r mixing things very badly..impossible to discern by ur potential customers...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    u mentioned zhongsheng site...where as i asked for "piaggio's site" exclusively mentioning ravi as their partner in this product... zhingsheng is Chinese concern nit a Pakistani...

in sidhi salees urdu

راوی کا پیاجیو کے ساتھ تعلق ظاہر کرو۔۔۔ زونگشینگ کے ساتھ نہی ـ"
    Italian auto giant Piaggio coming back to Pakistan | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online
    hai koi jawab is link kay baad ya ab ye website bhi fake hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so u want to say that a newspaper is authorized to give license to ravi to make/assemble piaggio bike...

can u give me link to the parent companys sit which explicitly states ur and piaggio relations ? btw inhi akhbaron na tho koi 4 bar baitullah ko dead karar dia ha and baad ma phr wo zinda ho jatha ha...

bachon ki tarah behave matt karo ..piaggio ka link do...piaggio Italian

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bas kardo yaar
    bas fazool ki behas khatum karo
    u dont even want to buy it y ru arguing ?
    just enjoy the masterpiece of DYL u got
    i also have photographs of both company representatives but again they will also be fake
    so enjoy coz ignorance is a bliss!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is the pm that i got from u ...dont know what was its meaning ?
    jider kuch pocha jatha ha uder hi jawab da dia karo mera yaar
    is liyey kehtay hain jab pata na ho to nai boltay kisee thread may
    im not mehmood or not from any company, just a user of Piaggio
    afsoos kay saath ravi piaggio to asli hai par DYL is a pure chinese crap , and not even of Yamah par of DAWOOD YOUNIS LIMITED
    dear who says dyl is yamaha ? its lcal+china maal...i also agree its crap..

if u are not mehmood its nice because these questions are only for someone who is a rep of that company...
    yar afsoos to sab ko ha ka dono companies doubious tarika and marketing krthi hain...customer is not informed properly.

hpwever how said that "is liyey kehtay hain jab pata na ho to nai boltay kisee thread may" bolna ma or pochna ma farq krna seekh lo ..and ma poch raha houn...yaha tak ka main na urdu ma n likh lia ha ka main kia poch raha houn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bas kardo yaar
    bas fazool ki behas khatum karo .

u dont even want to buy it y ru arguing ?

just enjoy the masterpiece of DYL u got

i also have photographs of both company representatives but again they will also be fake

so enjoy coz ignorance is a bliss!
    1; customer has the rigjht to know about what is on the market for him...so he knows whether he is buying original or 2 number ir 11 number..so ya fazool ki bahas nai ha...ok..prove it if it is ...

2: are u najoomi ? politicans may make a good use of u.....hahaha

3: wish that to u too .. enjoy ravi piaggio ..italian brand in pakistan...hhhha

4: ur statement is in sharp contrast to ur pm ehere u claimed to be a simple user rater then an an agent of the company ... and again people are tired of just having a bike with changed graphics being introduced as "new and improved model" every one know how much they have improved....so what is the need of a pic of company rep..heck people have to use bike ..not the man whose pics u need to post... post karsaktha ho tho apni [again if u are not rep then this is for company rep .. take it clear] us venture ka suboot jis ka charcha lagaya baita ho.... kisi ki picture nai...yaad raha ka jab do companies ka darmmian miahida hotha ha tho documtry proof bi hotha hain jis pr dono sign krtha hain... and that is used as a proof not a cliping from newspaper ...

5: ignorance ma or dhouka ma farq ha... i am sorry if are used to enjoyng it.. but other users donot want to be so careless ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asjdsm
    First of all dont make personal comments on my character
    2nd thing is that u dont believe on newspapers now , nation is the top newspaper of country ur not believing it so ur an ignorant nothing else
    its not being published in one but all of the top news papers of that day, dont compare this content with a crap like some terrorist news or anything else
    Clearly mentioned in paper that Deal is signed so u better start believing it
    3rd thing is that when the written agreement between two companies take place they dont show their copies to customers , have u seen the copt of atlas or DYL agreement ?
    4th thing is that u dont even own this bike and ur talking so blunt abt its quality and insisting on proving its a fraud made by ravi and blah blah......
    5th thing is that u already started a thread that even a simple mechanic can make u fool by installing the wrong sprocket in ur bike , so how will u judge whether PIagiio is original or not?
    6th kay RAvi piaggio isnt being introduced by change of graphics like other brands but its the trend setting bike in pakistan, 1st bike to introduce modern design and features
    If ur still not satisfied so plz dont comment on this thread coz ur only making it useless by using false arguements and not believin on facts and figures

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asjdsm
    First of all dont make personal comments on my character
    2nd thing is that u dont believe on newspapers now , nation is the top newspaper of country ur not believing it so ur an ignorant nothing else

before accusing someone else look into ur own... here u are accusing and going personal...

2nd : my question was to ravi not u. so y r u bitterly truying to prove that a single cliping is a certificate

3rdly : i have never questioned the varacity of newspaper... iinfact baitullah mehsud was declared dead by almost all if the best newspapers and media outlets but then he became alive syddenly ... so a newspaper cannot be used a as a certificate. which u are doind hardly...again i say. if u are nit ravi's rep dont try to prove them when u cant . this is to them..

5:regarding sprocket: these mechanic[ some not all] are known by all and sundry..and they may be unfair...

so for god sake do not crap this thread by sending personal messages , u have said that u are not ravi rep so my question is not to u, i hope u will respond positively to it..i.e nit respond to my question...

i m very sorry that u just lengthened one line question message and craped the whole thread. u should have clearly stated that u are not their rep so u cant answer question posed to them...
    i will not respond to such cheap and personal allegations by u....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Be guys. There is nothing to be personal or getting emotional.
    I dont know where Mehmood bhai is gone. He started the campaign for storm-125 here but than left and never came back. If he would have been here he could explain all the thing about this Ravi Piaggio or Ravi zongshen Piaggio venture etc.

BTW I was looking at List of manufacturers with valid CM-License for two wheelers vehicles. This license is issued from PSQCA. Didn't find Ravi storm under H.K.F engineering list. Only Ravi 70-cc are there.
    Here is the link to the list.
    PSQCA - List of Manufacturers with Valid CM License

Can somebody tell whats the PSQCA and what is this CM-License that is obtained by manufacturers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@bike_Junky,
    well i think its bit outdated till 2009, we have to check the latest one may be we find it
    in my view its the quality and control checking authority for all the local manufactures in pakistan, not only bikes but even batteries etc
    some years back i purchased a new asia 70 cc(self star version) which came in box frm china and it also had tag of PQSA missin so it migh be the reason that 70 or 80 % bike must be inhoused manufactured to have that quality certificate thats only my guess
    wat do u say ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amazingly the 1 page website with Ravi-Piaggio motor bike pictures and a broken link to its PDF brocuhre is gone after my probing of why not having complete details of website and now it is saying "Coming soon" Ravi Motorcycles

I wish they come with comeup with some good informative website with list of all dealers - authentic market price - and price range of spare parts and their distributors addresses will be great.

I already like this bike and I'm just waiting someone realy authentic can satisfy me.

@umer009

Dear I really do not have negativity - Sachi baat ye ha bhya mein tau paise nikalwa kar baitha huwa tha. But i always do good survey before buying things. Mujhe laine ki bhi jaldi hai aur mein phansna bhi nahi chahta. so that is why i just wanting to seek answers to all grey things. Sorry for sounding bit tough!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys can any one give me address of Service Center in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, on this weekend I want to go check them how they are giving services, what parts are available.

Sorry for asking here. I don't have any other authentic way.

Please let me know @bike_junky if im not wrong you have that bike right! you can tell me the service center!

Thanks in advance.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ sinnan
    bro i live in lhr so here its parts are easily available
    but they are a bit expensive , but comparing deluxe they are cheaper
    like frnt fender for rs 1000
    meter set comple for abt 3000
    but they are available
    abt price its around Rs 80000/ now as per my info but u can get it round 78~79 depending abt negotiation
    it comes with warranty of 10 months aut 10 kms on engine and wiring
    rest i have one friend in pindi his name is waqas who owns this bike
    u can call him and ask abt this bike and parts
    his email is malik86vw86@yahoo.com
    i also have no. of comapny represntative his name is Mr. Rizwan , he is senior enginner of Ravi Motorcycles his cell is
    0301-8438672
    i hope he clarify ur doubts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai dont waste money..its just local/chines crap..u will waste money and funniest part is after mahmood he is the only one who claims 130km/h..lolzz

i have this bike come n tell me if it can make 130km/h lolz
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by papubhai View Post
    bhai dont waste money..its just local/chines crap..u will waste money and funniest part is after mahmood he is the only one who claims 130km/h..lolzz

i have this bike come n tell me if it can make 130km/h lolz

apna bike theek karwao. Aur is speed ka claim mehmood ne nhi kia tha balke diffrent bikerz ny kia tha aur on mai is 1 mai bhi hon islye main is bat par kabi bi yakeen nhi karsakta ke is bike ki performence buri hai. kiu ke still mere bike mai koi fault nhi aya ab tak na hi mere frnd ke bike aur na hi mer uncle ke bike mai .
    First social network of Pakistan exclusively made to provide a secure way of communication. Join now and invite your friends to www.xplore.pk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sinnan View Post
    Guys can any one give me address of Service Center in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, on this weekend I want to go check them how they are giving services, what parts are available.

Sorry for asking here. I don't have any other authentic way.

Please let me know @bike_junky if im not wrong you have that bike right! you can tell me the service center!

Thanks in advance.
    I dont know about ISD but in RWP there was a service center in Bagh Sardaran (Asghar mall road) in 2009 that was closed by the owner. The name of the owner was Waqas.

Last year the company technical person (Rizwan Yameen) also visited there for technical checkup of Ravi storm.
    Now there is one small 1 garage workshop named Shaheen autos on PAF road (Rawal road). The owner says that he is in touch with mehmood and Rizwan Yameen in Lahore and parts are brought from Lahore by calling them.
    To my knowledge there is not actually any proper service center for Ravi in RWP let alone talk of the parts availability. If you do come to visit RWP also check Haq autos on circular road about bike/parts and also on murree road.
    One thing more when I visited circular road a few months back there were also 3 to 4 2nd hand storm standing for sale. You can also check there again for any 2nd hand storm for comments/price etc.

i had a storm-125 but I sold it in 2009 after 8000kms ride. Mine was too giving very poor results .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@bike_Junky,
    well i think its bit outdated till 2009, we have to check the latest one may be we find it
    in my view its the quality and control checking authority for all the local manufactures in pakistan, not only bikes but even batteries etc
    some years back i purchased a new asia 70 cc(self star version) which came in box frm china and it also had tag of PQSA missin so it migh be the reason that 70 or 80 % bike must be inhoused manufactured to have that quality certificate thats only my guess
    wat do u say ?
    What I meant to ask was that is it necessary to get a valid CM license from PSQCA by any local mcycle assembler or parts importer/assembler and if necessary why not storm-125 is listed there where as Ravi 70-cc is there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

User Tag List