Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@musafir
    first of all the statements ur saying are totally confused , such a long article and one cant understand what do u want to ask,
    are u debatting that piaggio is unreliable or are us asking ?
    i never said that i didnt face a single problem in my bike , but to me definition of reliability is different , lose nuts , chain cover knocking , little adjustments this is not relaibility bro . its quality control
    if a bike fails u on road , frame cracks into two , u get ur self upside down then u can say its not reliable , to me i am completely satisfied with my bike
    yes there are some persons who made fake ids to prove something out of a ditch but i dont care ,people will talk wat they want u cant shut the mouths ,if u think i have fake id ,ur more than welcome to think wat u want and neither am i defending this product, there are pros and cons of every bike ,i just write wat i experience
    and one more thing a birds eye view will nt give u the detailed info of any product unless u try it urself, so before declaring any statement abt some bike , first give it a try so that u knw the truth

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umer

little kuchi kuchi for you.

no offense plz.

did my saying pass from the head?

no problemato.

as i might be thinking and considering some thing else. you might not getting that.
    Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Musafir366 View Post
    @umer

little kuchi kuchi for you.

no offense plz.

did my saying pass from the head?

no problemato.

as i might be thinking and considering some thing else. you might not getting that.
    go get a life dude , u need 1

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wow.... This thread is sure hot as an engine head.
    Brother Musafir366...though I dont know omer009 very well but I can assure you that he is no fake ID hidden Ravi guy. I know this for a fact that he actually bought the bike and has been there since then to tell people about his experience.

I agree with your point that the bike that you are paying to get should be reliable if nothing else. But lets define "Reliable". Literally means dependable in achievement. That I think Ravi is. Beleive me or not but I had this bike for a good two years and I abused the bike as well but this thing is one tough machine. I went to other cities many times and not a single time this bike let me down. Not even a flat tire.

I also agree with you that it does have loose nuts, chain rattling sound and dancing fuel guage but IMO that does not come under reliability, rather it comes under QC. No Ravi owner will ever defend it. All of them loudly say that the bike DOES have these problems and those should be addressed. But again this being a free country, you are free as well off course. If anything about Ravi makes you feel that it is not reliable, you can always go for Suzuki GS150. A bit ugly but NO loose bolts and stuff. I find Ravi to be reliable though. My own opinion and I'm certainly not forcing it on anyone. Cheers.
    Love thy Parents.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Musafir! All i get from your earlier post is that you desire for RELIABILITY?
    Unfortunately i will have to agree with Umer009 here because he correctly stated the difference between "Quality Control" and "Reliability".

You didn't even use this bike and yet here you are whining about its Reliability. You have no right to do so until you use it yourself. A bike does not become "Unreliable" if a some people are claiming the bike to have Loose nuts & bolts at the time of purchase, or knocking chain cover or fuel gauge vibration, these are Minor things to brag about.
    The actual Question arises how the bike performs On Road, while keeping the fact in notice that this bike was MEANT to be driven at Road, which is EXACTLY the reason you see ROAD tires on it.
    Want offroading, by yourself a CG-125.

So for a bike meant to be driven at Road, i think its quite reliable it does not give any sort of "Problem" or whatsoever. However still there is A LOT of room for Quality Control, which i am afraid they will not do, not even in upcoming years. Reason is simple ... Its Pakistan and every company wants to generate Maximum Profit in its short timeframe while keeping the Administration & Other (Adv. + Improvement + R & D) Costs to its Minimum Possible level.

-------------

To end this discussion, i got your point which is valid. But take a more thorough review of what you said. And this time, take into account the WHOLE MotorSport situation of Pakistan before making a judge of Reliability.

To me Reliability is a variable factor. Sometimes, a thing costing $1 million is not half as much reliable as a thing costing $10000.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dears

Yes i am not using but i am commenting from what iam getting from other PW members. okies

next thing what do you think every one should buy things with out knowing, run it and if not good waste all the money. what do you think only owner of bike can comment on such threads.

quality control and reliability goes side by side. if no quality how can you relie. dont mix with style.

i am not that much against Ravi. not critizing for the sake of critisizim. but look, for you loose bolt is no big deal?

problem in chain is no big problem? such thing can't be realiable for long routes and long routes dont mean off road always.

Abob: again you are saying same which other member said. if its in Pakistan, should we accept from heart that every thing wrong?

plz dont mix the things. i am not comparing it with others directly. hell with honda or suzuki. just talk about Ravi. Ravi is the matter. its not fully Pakistani but still Pakistani bike so it should have standard so that rather we go for honda we should look at Ravi. our own make.

but the problem is same 'MINTING MONEY'

a machine under you should have realiability also it should be your better half not prostitue that you use and throw it.

i certainly wish that Ravi soon remove all the defects rather keep saying its happening, its happening, we are working.

few days back i email Ravi that on their w-site i didnt find single serive dealer when i go for lahore option. still not a single. or they didnt even update the website. but no reply sir.

if i have to buy for this bike where should i search? on forums and on their website.

so am i wrong to comment if i dont have?

and about omer i didnt say fake rather others and i dont care who is fake and who is real for me comments do matter.
    Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have tried to simplify what Musafir366 is saying.

ravi has loose nuts.
    loose nuts make bike dangerous.
    if nuts fall out while riding on road it can cause major accidents.
    hence loose nuts make ravi unreliable.
    hope u get it now.

this is very surprising to see some people defending this bike saying yeah it has poor quality control and when u initially buy it u need to tighten its nuts and take care of other problems. this is new definition for brand new bikes.buy a bike and start fixing it.
    Musafir366 bhai it is no use trying to reason with these people. let them buy brand new ravi and then start fixing its problems. they are themselves admitting that if u want a trouble free bike then buy a honda or a suzuki.
    u and me can buy honda, suzuki or yamaha and dont worry about tightening nuts on a new bike.
    i am myself fed up on this monopoly by honda. and i think new entrants should come in market to give competition. but that in no way means i start buying bikes with poor quality control. ravi has been in market for like 4 or 5 years now and still its old issues like chain cover noise, dancing fuel gauge and loose nuts are not solved. company doesnt care to solve such problems. this is not the answer to break honda's monopoly.
    i am sorry if my post hurt any ravi owner. but this is the truth. u cannot defend this bike.
    regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Musafir366
    Brother you do have every right to comment on every product. Nobody should try to defend something which is wrong and no one is saying that loose nuts are okay. I understand your point of not compromising on ANYTHING when you spend hard earned money. I like your attitude towards your demand of absolute quality. This is the attitude that will make our industry become better.

Let me give an example of the Chinese Automotive Industry. They were making crappy cars about 8 years ago. The demand of the people and the pressure from the government made them make better vehicles.

Any automotive industry which is 4-8 years old is still considered in its infancy. I would say our industry is still in its infancy. Unless we, and the government pressurize the makers to make better bikes, the scenario will remain the same. I have no hopes from the government but we can do what is in our power.

Here is a suggestion, Lets all who are even remotely interested in Ravi, send an email individually to them pressing them to make better bikes and make sure that their quality control is upto the International Standards.

Please have your say! What do you think?
    Love thy Parents.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now you come to the point. thats nice.

actually no one is perfect and cant be but our attitude should be towards perfection and honesty.

what if you get new DSL from ptcl and it will not work and ptcl keep saying you, we are trying and you know that they are just keep charging you and not addressing to the issue, what would you feel?

honestly, tell me is loose nuts a big issue to resolve?

is adjusting chain cover big issue?

is dancing gauge difficult to adjust ?

is wrong speedometer calculation difficult to remove?

i personally thinking to buy RAvi. but our wrong attitudes is that keep lingering the matter and we are such stupid that this attitude ultimately reduces our growth and sales.

every one has same problem with Ravi. for example if they remove three or four problems dont you think their sale will be boosted to new high level?

what i am trying to say that i want Ravi to be on top but with true customer care. we have very good market to capture as we are not getting good automobiles. but no one is coming to stay for long. every one want to mint money and gone.

i hope this can clear my point for other PW members.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro you still did not answer my suggestion. Everyone can write articles on whats bad and whats wrong. How about doing something about it.

My dad once told me a story. Once there was an artist. One day he made a painting and put the painting on the road and pasted a note on it which read; "Please mention the mistakes". The next morning when he came back, the painting was full of mentioned mistakes by different people. That day he made the same painting without improving anything in it and again put it on the road, pasting a note which said; "Please correct all the mistakes in the painting". Next day the painting was untouched!

What I mean to say is that we have critisized the mistakes. Now lets take a step towards pressing Ravi to take care of that stupidity. Again, What do u have to say about that?
    Love thy Parents.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Chery1

dear you are right, but the thing is that not every example fit every where. the critic's job is to point out its the work of professional of that field to fix the thing.

like some people argue with those who criticize the bad show of cricket that its very difficult on ground and its to say . yes right its very difficult on ground but those who enter the ground suppose to best amoung us.

so those who are building the bikes still knows far better then us. and if they dont have ability to handle the situation then its sad.

and in more short. Ravi should remove all the minor issue which denting its image. i think i have mentioned few after reading the whole thread.
    like loose nuts, dancing guage, chain etc etc.
    i think Ravi will be hit bike.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Musafir366

agreed with you bro.
    I still wish there were better bikes in the market.
    or atleast Suzuki 150 could have continued with its original specs like in the rest of the world instead of whats being sold these days in pak.

about Piaggio im not sure if its RELIABLE as you would state it but heres some info that might count
    I bought mine on 17th of Jan and till now have made round 20 trips staraight without stoping between LHR and FSD !
    hows that sound ? and again this is solely my opinion one way !
    Thanks & Best Regards Mustafa Parveiz
    (Cell: 0300-6620420 ) www.pakistanbikersclub.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Umer009

lol bro pardon me when i Quote this

"" if a bike fails u on road , frame cracks into two , u get ur self upside down then u can say its not reliable ""

bro after that if I survive I would complain but the chances would be very minimal dont you think

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Musafir366

bro !
    Quote "few days back i email Ravi that on their w-site i didnt find single serive dealer when i go for lahore option. still not a single. or they didnt even update the website. but no reply sir"

let me give you a shocker hope when you went through the post you would have read our comments about the web.
    when i started up my search before purchasing this bike the web site did not even exist

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ BlueHorn

"this is new definition for brand new bikes.buy a bike and start fixing it."

love you for this comment Bro !
    Cheers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ BlueHorn & Musafir366

Brothers your point is valid and so is true what others say on the post
    but I have not faced any problem with the bike and never had to get any nuts n bolts checked either
    repotedly there are issues with the bike and im not defending them but honestly I did not face the regular issues with this bike maby I got Lucky this time.

yes but what annoyed me the most was that the qualityu of cables used in this bike for accelerator and clutch both are of the most pethatic type. worse than that used in a bicycle.

so yes n no for all the comments.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Chery1

"Here is a suggestion, Lets all who are even remotely interested in Ravi, send an email individually to them pressing them to make better bikes and make sure that their quality control is upto the International Standards."

not a bad idea bro count me in

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@smartdevil

starting from your last post.

yes very good idea i was thinking the same. but i thought others might not mind as i dont have that bike

secondly you are lucky but for some angles you are also not that much happy from Ravi. and thats what important.

is not proud for us that if we see some reliable item labelling "Made In Pakistan"

so thats my point. so others plz dont argue with such childish thing that reliability is this and that. simple thing if majority dont admire the thing it means that are some problems.

for me moving to achieve best is important thing.

i have two hondas but my concern is not honda, being a Pakistani my concerns are good name of Pakistani companies.

any how smart posts , smart devil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SMARTDEVIL View Post
    @ Chery1

"Here is a suggestion, Lets all who are even remotely interested in Ravi, send an email individually to them pressing them to make better bikes and make sure that their quality control is upto the International Standards."

not a bad idea bro count me in

yeah i am in too

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - makermomonotlongcom
    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - papupagernotlongcom

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up good job

today i was looking for ravi website.

other then reliability issue one thing i do like to say that atleast ravi didnt copy cg125.

good thing. and i think thats why i am talking about Ravi other wise .... who cares.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

User Tag List