Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umer503 .. I have already emailed ravimotorcycles but no reply 7 days passed.. how poor user feedback.. i already told that MEHMOOD about my issue's althought my bike is under warranty still i wasnt able to receive any Speed Meter Replacement.. Thats how much user friendly your company is. I pray to ALLAH may your company be bankrupt as soon as possible

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

True !
    emails can be deleted and snail mail can go to trash.

Suggestion always keep a copy of either elesctronic or print media with you and in case iff they deny its existance like in our case if this happens then we can always give them a bad name by going Public on a larger scale than over this forum.
    we could youse print media or even TV news these days.
    some of us may have contacts in media that can help.
    even I can make a few cals and make such arrangements if necessary
    Yeah sure.. That would be a great idea.. if they arent able to help us.. Then we must do our level best to give this company a BAD name and reputation.. So that new buyers may become aware of their frauds

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA:

My name is Sikander Akram and iam from QUETTA CANTT. I bought RAVI PIAGGIO on 1st june.. I was glad that iam now supporting a change in motorcycle style and performance. Instead of buying good old HONDA CG125, i bought this RAVI PIAGGIO. But believe me iam not happy at all with this machine.. In first week its accelerator wire got broken then chain cover problem, noises from engine, and last faulty speed meter and fuel gauge. when i approached your RAVI representative here ABDUL WASSAY in QUETTA he talked in a harsh manner and used third class language then i taken the matter to your representative MEHMOOD SAAB then after a bit of talking with QTA RAVI MANAGER he was atlast agreed to see my bike.. Speed o meter and fuel gauge are faulty they confirmed it to me.. Now iam waiting from one week for replacements.. Is this kind of feedback that you are giving to your customers?? My bike is under warranty and still you are not in mood of claiming what my right is.?? I will encourage all my friends and relative to not to buy any products from RAVI.. Especially this RAVI PIAGGIO.. If this kind of customer feedback you are giving i wish that your product will fail soon.. Iam also the member of PBC and pakwheels now iam trying my level best to de-promote this product.. Just because of your feedback

Regards
    SIKANDER AKRAM
    This email has been sent to the RAVI MANAGEMENT. Week ago.. Still no reply..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so who was saying that Old umer was not fake ID who were fighting for Ravi that much hard any how not big issue.

now its new umer. they will come and go and problem remains the same. believe me. its the problem with our attitude actually not with the bike.

aik thinking jo hum main hay kay Allah dayta hay tu insan say jitni marzi batamizi kar loo tu koi farq nahi parta. is waja say hamari society main customer care is near to NIL, and only those company are providing good customer care who's parent company is outside our country. (Ref: Silver's letter)

what are you listening from Umer is same what usually a new employee of the company use to say, to become very much pumping iron

but i think we should especially those living near lahore (as easy for them) visit the RAvi factory as offered by the Umer.

so umer are you ready or it was just hawai fire as i am interested to visit your factory as i like the bikes shape but i am still not confident with the realibility.
    Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Musafir366 View Post
    so who was saying that Old umer was not fake ID who were fighting for Ravi that much hard any how not big issue.

now its new umer. they will come and go and problem remains the same. believe me. its the problem with our attitude actually not with the bike.

aik thinking jo hum main hay kay Allah dayta hay tu insan say jitni marzi batamizi kar loo tu koi farq nahi parta. is waja say hamari society main customer care is near to NIL, and only those company are providing good customer care who's parent company is outside our country. (Ref: Silver's letter)

what are you listening from Umer is same what usually a new employee of the company use to say, to become very much pumping iron

but i think we should especially those living near lahore (as easy for them) visit the RAvi factory as offered by the Umer.

so umer are you ready or it was just hawai fire as i am interested to visit your factory as i like the bikes shape but i am still not confident with the realibility.
    well, as far as being the pumping iron thing, This is NOT my first job in which i wud try to impress superiors and neither am i a TO-BE-SHOWMAN on internet forums impressing people.

i just joined this website yesterday, becoz i got an email from my MD, giving a reference to the article in a blog on this website. He asked me to go through the problem and see how to solve it through.. when i went through that article, i thought to check the forum for problems and thats why posted here...

i do not know about any previous feedback that you people have given, although i will definately check for the email that one of the people above have mentioned to have written 7 days back.

would definately post here how to proceed on that from now onwards..

to repeat my words, i would love to have your any future feedback on my personal emaid-ID that i have written above or text me or u can visit us, i am pretty open to that..

regards,
    umer.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer503 View Post
    @chery1
    i'd appreciate if you could provide a little detail of the problems you faced in an email at the above mentioned address, we would be doing our best to sort it out at earliest.
    That is a very healthy and promising initiative by you Umer. I'm glad to see that. I sure will send you the email from home. Thanx for being proactive.
    Love thy Parents.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Yeah sure.. That would be a great idea.. if they arent able to help us.. Then we must do our level best to give this company a BAD name and reputation.. So that new buyers may become aware of their frauds
    Sikander my friend..... Lets not be too emotional wit that. I say lets see if he does anything practical or if he is able to assist you in the issues you are facing. I'm sure he can make a few calls and arrange a proper check up of your bike. But the point is that if this keeps the way it is then things will only get worse.

I hope he is capable of doing a good job at his new position.
    Love thy Parents.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

we are working to make a push to Manufacturers and working on some Welfare Project for Motorcycling in Pakistan, sms ur name n no.s to 0322 4846 007 and join us, so that we could see better tomorrow in Motorcycling of Pakistan.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Musafir366 View Post

i did nt promise to care up the problems of the bike and im just a user of it like others ,
    two different people cant have same name ? hmmm i think name umer is already spinning ur head , take a break stop thinkin too much abt bikes

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@musafir
    i have gone through all of ur posts and in almost every1 ur repeating the word again and again RELIABILITY
    atleast define us for here what is meant by reliability ?
    what is meant by quality control ?
    so that we all can better understand what u want to say

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chery1 View Post
    Dude!!!

You sure are ready to rumble...... I like your enthusiasm.
    LOL bro !

just having some bad time at office and looking for excuses to get all the frustration out
    Thanks & Best Regards Mustafa Parveiz
    (Cell: 0300-6620420 ) www.pakistanbikersclub.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by umer503 View Post
    well, i would like if you try the better part first by highlighting the problems and your findings first... before calling a bad-name to the brand. i hope and would try my level best if u do make any arrangements, they are for good of the brand, rather than bad have a good time..

LOL bro !

chill there im not even that kind of a user like your perceving.
    hope most of the issues wil get clear if you take some time out doing a review of this chain post.
    and yes ill definetly write a complete note for you with positive notes bro for my own bikes sake.

hope to have a healthy relation start between Piaggio users and the company itself.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BROTHERS !

cant we all PW Piaggio users get together and visit this fellow on some day at the factory at lahore ?

I mean the users from Lahore can all we need to do is decide upon a time n day.
    then if its even 2-3 guys well be good enough to get our points n issues noted.
    and if there are more of us geting together itll be fun aswell !
    what do you guys say ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here are some old pics of my recent changes to the bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4406 img00674

1 # Changed handle bars with clip on sports handles.

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4407 img00056

2 # Installed new Muffler(scylencer).

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4408 img00059

3 # Removed griping bar from the rear.
    4 # Removed the full legnth mud guard and replaced it with a custom cut mud guard.

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4409 img00057

5 # Changed the Chain cover.

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4410 img00058

6 # Custom made number plate holder and red light reflector.

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4460 img00063

What do you guys say ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SMARTDEVIL View Post
    BROTHERS !

cant we all PW Piaggio users get together and visit this fellow on some day at the factory at lahore ?

I mean the users from Lahore can all we need to do is decide upon a time n day.
    then if its even 2-3 guys well be good enough to get our points n issues noted.
    and if there are more of us geting together itll be fun aswell !
    what do you guys say ?
    well, i'd appreciate that

just let me know if there is to be any organized visit, i'll be pretty open to that and besides visit, do give feedback by other mediums too..

after my first posts yesterday at this forum, i went to the office and checked the status of the quetta guy's bike.. i guess MR. Sikandar it is..

i will definately try my best to make arrangement with Daavi Autos (i guess thats the dealer at Quetta) for the check and repair/replacement of the parts concerned..

secondly, just to update u all, i have started coordinating with the Piaggio manufacturer on the issues we are in, and would certainly try that next lots would cover the issues.. i would like if you people do consider the fact that its not to be a one-day immediate process, (although i am sounding like a paki politician while saying this ) but i would certainly be doing my best in taking care of whatever issues highlighted at your ends..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by N0m1 View Post
    Kahan tak pohanchay bhai.Am waiting. . . .
    Pics uploaded for your consideration Bro !

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SMARTDEVIL View Post
    Here are some old pics of my recent changes to the bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4406 img00674

1 # Changed handle bars with clip on sports handles.

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4407 img00056

2 # Installed new Muffler(scylencer).

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4408 img00059

3 # Removed griping bar from the rear.
    4 # Removed the full legnth mud guard and replaced it with a custom cut mud guard.
    5 # Custom made number plate holder and red light reflector.

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4409 img00057

6 # Changed the Chain cover.

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - smartdevil albums piaggiostorm125evolution picture4410 img00058

???
    how you managed to take off the stickers?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    how you managed to take off the stickers?

LOL

dont make me tell you how the kids in the neighbourhood did the inital thing for me when I left the bike i my street one afternoon.
    then I made up my mind that im actually gona own this bike for a long term so who cares about the original stickers n stuff if im not planing to sell it.
    the resale wont change much ! so i took them off.
    it dosent show in the picture but if you see it with your eyes you wont be impressed as its left deep cuts at the edges as the sticker was somewhat engraved in the paint covering somehow.

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@SMARTDEVIL How about handling after replacing stock handle?
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    @SMARTDEVIL How about handling after replacing stock handle?
    No Issues so far !
    iv made around 6+ tours between FSD n LHR after replacing the handles.
    its smooth as ever and the weight it has adds more to the road grip when riding at high speed on a bumpy hiway.
    my ride has been confident as ever with the handle bars changed.

althow if some one new gets to ride it they will definetly feel dificulty in handling initally but for guys like us who have had there hands on bigger bikes its not an object to consider.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

User Tag List