Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by XENGINE View Post
    Yeah u rit i rode old cg they have a good power drive but lol cg old or new dosnt compare to piaggio or gs 150......i have extensive exp of these two bikes and rode all hondas in a very genuine and good condition but in term of power and comfort drive they dint come close to these two.........anywy as far as exhaust is concerned for the evolution part...i think piaggio silence is better than cg now how would i tell that?.....u can chk tha dias and length 2ndly cg full throttle chk which vibrates the most minimum...well i find gs and storm has those qualities thats y they both use the same type of exhaust u can put shorter one if u r goin for that much performance but itll create hell lot noise which is pointless....no im not planing to change carb permntly its more of tweak one just to get around for few times to see wht works and whts not..........but im goin for a performance filter change next week with a little carb setting again to see what work ill share with u experience every bit of the way so that entice every bdy specially piaggions to jump in....!!!!!!!!
    What was the max you got from your old cg 125 in terms of top speed ??? just curious to know

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar i dint rode cg of some common man i rode cg of mechanic i did touch 100 and has very good pick.......i dont think so he dint put stock as it is.......by the way that cg is 08 ....old cg is of my frnd it was just try drive like feeling the engine and all.. i dint put it through test but it was kinda heavy with much solid parts than new cgs and old stock cg got high consumption like 30....!!..125 racers usually press on 3rd gear throttle unlike piaggio case that is on 4th ......!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ XENGINE

did u managed to get your carb or air filter changed ? if so whats the update on performance ?? i couldnt find any high performance air filter that could fit in mine

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hay every one ... need some guidance .. i have honda 125 2001 model right now i have used 70cc bikes like hero, pakhero , habbib, honda ...... honda 125 99 and suzuki gs 150...
    and m sick of same old honda looks nothing in it except roring sound.... ravi piaggo us quite impressive in looks and features... i am keen to buy it
    well as petrol price are at there maximum.... honda 125 gives me round about between 50-45 km per liter between 55-65 kmph speed..... so whats its fuel consumption of ravi piaggo 125????

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There are so many arguments on fuel consumption of Ravi Piaggio As there are "Honda CG vs Piaggio 125".

Iam using this bike for around 1 year and have done more than 10K kilometers on it. I regularly take my bike on long tours (500KM) and frankly my friend whatever settings i have done i cant get more than 40KMPL. On long route's i limit my speed to maximum of 100KM/h and fuel economy is great.

Between my friend there are so many things in a bike apart from fuel economy and speed and roaring sound.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hay company claims

The petrol average of Ravi Piaggio 125 is 60 KM / Liter (if standard conditions followed)
    Standard Conditions for Ravi Piaggio 125 = Single Rider – Straight & Easy Road – Speed of 60 ~ 80 – Gear 4 ~ 5

However you can check the fuel average by yourself:
    During the filling of fuel tank, bike must be on main stand on a smooth surface.
    Must fill the petrol up till the neck of petrol tank filling tube.
    Before riding the bike on road you must note the total kilometres shown on your bike’s speedometer.
    For the calculation of petrol consumed in total kilometres travelled, you must re-fill the petrol tank up till the same aforesaid point.
    By using following mentioned formula you can obtain the actual result.

FORMULA: (Fuel Average = Total Kms run / Fuel consumed in Liters)
    For any further details, please contact any nearest authorized RAVI DEALER.

RAVI Automobile had conducted Petrol Average Tests through the country and Ravi bikes had proved with best petrol average, we also had provided Ravi Petrol Averate Test Kits to our trained authorize service dealers to test the Petrol Average of Ravi Bikes.

You must remember that best petrol average is possible with single rider without pillion rider or pillion weight, following ideal conditions are essential:

Technically bike should be in good condition.
    Smart fit clothing (of rider) is ideal, loose cloths will create extra air resistance.
    Petrol to be used should be of very good quality (87~89 octane rating).
    Roads should be plain without humps and bumps.
    During riding very few braking are allowed.
    Hard acceleration is stictly prohibited.
    Cold tyre pressure Front: 26-28 Pound, Rear: 30~32 Pound
    Bike speed must be between 45~60 km per hour

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its top speed is recorded 100 ~ 110 km/h in standard conditions, with standard adjustments.
    With different kind of alterations; speed can be increased up to 130 km/h but it is not recommended because it may reduce the petroll average, loss of peace and harmony of bike, safety of the bike and durability of specific parts.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Ravi Piaggio 125 or Ravi Storm 125 is designed by Italian Engineers. Its 80% parts are imported and 20% parts are manufactured in Pakistan. Being as an OEM standard manufacturing concern we are also manufacturing 10% parts in our factory (Ravi Automobile). The bike is then assembled in Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by disk_jockey View Post
    The Ravi Piaggio 125 or Ravi Storm 125 is designed by Italian Engineers. Its 80% parts are imported and 20% parts are manufactured in Pakistan. Being as an OEM standard manufacturing concern we are also manufacturing 10% parts in our factory (Ravi Automobile). The bike is then assembled in Pakistan
    are you working with RAVI
    masifmehmood@live.com, muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com, 03004007480

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahaha lolx......... no
    i am planing to buy 1

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well as far average is concerned really ive experienced it my self and ask any wise person he would say that it all depends on your riding habits and style mostly ...... the bike gave me around 60 with v low carb mix settings and with max carb mix settings if i drive it normally within 60-70 it gives me around 40 ... have heard that old piaggios had some problem with their carbs and they use to give 40km/litre but mine is of 2011's lot and it never had such problems.

As far as top speed is concerned well with only setting the carb mix to high you will get 115 to 120 on long straight roads and its ok with the bike as well as its built to handle such speeds easily anything more than that and i have no idea what would be the results.

But dont just buy this bike and start racing with old cg125's (those of 1984 to 1992) as they have point system and their carbs have bigger jets so they dont give much in terms of average but their pick is a lot better still you can beat them in terms of top speed on say 3 - 4 km straight .

and i must add Chinese or Italian watever this bike is even on 115km/hr the ride is excellent it doesnt vibrates and lose its balance like the cg's

Hope this helps

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

on the whole i must say it is a nice bike.... giving u every thing which other bikes dont in the price tag.... batter then honda classic if ignore pick and roaring sound....
    dlx is so expensive...
    i like it
    so tata bye bye honda ... i m selling it and buying piaggo =D

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A good and wise decision... You'll never regret that

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BornedWild View Post
    Well I dont want it to do anything else ... just trying to see the full potential of this bike ...... i have never tried it streching to the limit before ..... drove the first 5000 km very gently just geting curious these days as people keep on posting it does 125 or 130 even .

Just got the fuel mixture enriched at the time of tuning this time but it appeared that the problem was just the windy days in karachi today its better and when i streched the bike in 4rth it did hit 110 on a 1km straight and speed would have been more if the road was more than 1 km so im satisfied now

Now i can digest when people come and say they hit 125

Anyone who have done more than 15 or 20k kms on piaggio i mean like really rough riding and share the condition of the engine after it ??? i mean as compared to honda 125 can this engine take such punishment (not necessarily mean i want to do that just curious )

Plus can you please also advise about the high performance air filters which fits directly with carb ( i hope you can understand what im trying to explain :s ) any benefits of doing that ?????

Thanx a lot for your quick and comprehensive response .
    Yes my friend.. It can handle rough riding and abusing. I made regular trips to karachi (300km) and one trip to hingol (500km) nothing happened. Just a bulb got fused..

Now one will come and say buy HONDA buz your bulb got fused. Lolxx

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

As I have spent a reasonable time with paiggo and I have learnt some thing very important!!!!

storm and CG share almost very same power, though!! after some time both engine come to same level of power...
    And build Quality is also very similar in both bikes!

The Major DIFFERENCE is in PRICE (which matters a lot) and the Ground Breaking beautiful LOOKS, Self start (can you imagine I never kicked for the last 2 years my kick finally droped in a way and I never bothered to get new one again) and intro to Euro standards.

This is a BIG, not big a HUGE LEAD and a BIG slap in face of Honda Atlas! literally!!! I mean seriously literally!!!

Grounds are prepared for huge market share and ready now if only HKF stabilizes the spare parts and inflow of knew Storm bikes.. honda CG is going to be an obselete bike in near future

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Yes my friend.. It can handle rough riding and abusing. I made regular trips to karachi (300km) and one trip to hingol (500km) nothing happened. Just a bulb got fused..

Now one will come and say buy HONDA buz your bulb got fused. Lolxx
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation

the Following is my OWN PERSONAL OPINION !

Fuel Consumption is great round 55 / litre minimum.
    Styling,Braking and road grip excellent.
    Slightly over weight compared to engine power therefore has a low Pick compared to a Honda 125.

Company reputation Piaggio being Italian has great engineering but Ravi being Pakistani is SERIOUSLY DOUBTFUL.
    Currently no new bikes are available only the X-factory or unsold bikes in the market could be found to be sold on higher rates than usual.
    Spare part availability is a Big Serious Issue !
    similarly availability of skilled Mechanics and Electritions for this specific bike is also an issue.

These days I wouldent suggest buying it unless company assures further production and availability of spares.

Quote Originally Posted by disk_jockey View Post
    on the whole i must say it is a nice bike.... giving u every thing which other bikes dont in the price tag.... batter then honda classic if ignore pick and roaring sound....
    dlx is so expensive...
    i like it
    so tata bye bye honda ... i m selling it and buying piaggo =D
    Thanks & Best Regards Mustafa Parveiz
    (Cell: 0300-6620420 ) www.pakistanbikersclub.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Allah keray k ye bandy kky puter ban jien or sapre part market men ajaye or bike bhi... jab bhi jao koi na koi topi kera detay hain sales walay this time they said the bike are going to come the are waiting for engine to arrive to pakistan...

Quote Originally Posted by SMARTDEVIL View Post
    the Following is my OWN PERSONAL OPINION !

Fuel Consumption is great round 55 / litre minimum.
    Styling,Braking and road grip excellent.
    Slightly over weight compared to engine power therefore has a low Pick compared to a Honda 125.

Company reputation Piaggio being Italian has great engineering but Ravi being Pakistani is SERIOUSLY DOUBTFUL.
    Currently no new bikes are available only the X-factory or unsold bikes in the market could be found to be sold on higher rates than usual.
    Spare part availability is a Big Serious Issue !
    similarly availability of skilled Mechanics and Electritions for this specific bike is also an issue.

These days I wouldent suggest buying it unless company assures further production and availability of spares.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well for an update i visited Ravi Shop at Akbar Road (Karachi) this thursday as ive the same problem like many other owners .... broken side covers and tail as well ...... and i was inquiring them about the parts that how long would it take you people to bring them back in market .... well for the start they dont even have clutch lever or handle grips and then they only have two set of side covers one in blue and the other in grey (nothing in red) ........... no tail in any color and i asked him if they have imported anything for engine parts (now i know you can swap many 125 parts and that is not a big issue) but he replied ... What Engine Parts ? Why ? we haven't thought of any ............. you idiots you are selling a bike at least you have something in reserve if it goes wrong with some one what kind of impression you are giving your customers at least on face dont say it so blatantly that you dont have anything and you dont even have any plan of importing it as well in near future ........... arghhhhhhhhh these guys are so damn hopeless.

I really like my bike a lot and as far as still the performance is concerned my bike is brilliant in every expect after an year of running and even honda certified mechanics who are honest admire the quality of the engine apart from the stock clutch plates they have used.............. but sadly this daily day headache of not getting its cosmetic parts is really worrying as they r lets face it not very good as far as their plastic quality is concerned and i dont like driving a bike without them (yeah i know you can get them repaired but they dont hold for very long) .... and im seriously considering selling my bike as right now its value has gone up quite a bit and even used piaggios are going for around 75 to 80k in market so ill sell it and buy an old gs 150

Ravi People please also stop giving the same stupid reason to everyone for everything that we are trying to meet the order for army bikes these days thats why we are helpless right now ........ screw you you shouldn't have taken it if you dont have the capacity to handle it ... what kind of marketing and management people you have.

I LOVE THIS BIKE ... BRILLIANT MACHINE ... but their management is un bear able and its really making me sad these days to think that ive to sell my bike for getting rid of daily day headaches of no spares.

Sorry piaggio owners if i have offended any one ....... but im done with stupid RAVI.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ravi is not making bikes for Army anymore. Mehmood bro told me that Ravi refused because they cant import so they cant supply, reason is shortage of funds for import.

read here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-4#post3249873 and here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-4#post3251133

To me it seems Piaggio future is dark. There will be no bike in market, slowly slowly with the passage of time piaggio will vanish. Sounds like Piaggio will RIP

I am also interested in this bike but only spare parts thing stop me. And those ravi dealers/claim center on mcleord road lhr they don't have any single engine part except fuel tank and side cover. I was hearing conversation of a piaggio owner there he needed self start button spring (i think) he booked that lil button or spring from hamza autos and it Ravi factory took 3 to 4 days to arrive to the warranty center.

I was thinking he waited many days just for a little piece, what if he need any engine part so badly

Ravi mechanic was telling him that Ravi factory was delaying the parts bcoz of shortage of parts. He mechanic saab tried their best that I could not listen their conversation Which i did successfully.

May Allah bless his blessings upon Piaggio Owners and Piaggio Makers.
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Juste View Post
    Ravi is not making bikes for Army anymore. Mehmood bro told me that Ravi refused because they cant import so they cant supply, reason is shortage of funds for import.

read here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-4#post3249873 and here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-4#post3251133

To me it seems Piaggio future is dark. There will be no bike in market, slowly slowly with the passage of time piaggio will vanish. Sounds like Piaggio will RIP

I am also interested in this bike but only spare parts thing stop me. And those ravi dealers/claim center on mcleord road lhr they don't have any single engine part except fuel tank and side cover. I was hearing conversation of a piaggio owner there he needed self start button spring (i think) he booked that lil button or spring from hamza autos and it Ravi factory took 3 to 4 days to arrive to the warranty center.

I was thinking he waited many days just for a little piece, what if he need any engine part so badly

Ravi mechanic was telling him that Ravi factory was delaying the parts bcoz of shortage of parts. He mechanic saab tried their best that I could not listen their conversation Which i did successfully.

May Allah bless his blessings upon Piaggio Owners and Piaggio Makers.
    ALMOST GAME IS OVER!
    masifmehmood@live.com, muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com, 03004007480

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

User Tag List