Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and they still keep making fool out of their customers by telling them stories of army bikes .... huh .... i asked them for the clutch lever and he said we don't have that and then i inquired about any other kind of lever which would fit in it properly upon which he asked me if i had the broken lever and i said yes he said please take it to any mechanic he would tell u better which other lever can fit into your bike .......... I MEAN REALLY ?? is that the response you give to your customers and do they think every one is as stupid like them that they wouldn't have done that already before going to their sale center and get amused by the wonderful hospitality of their sales staff :@

Two words that describe best their sales , marketing and management people HOPELESS & CLUELESS.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@bornedwiled so bro what you gonna do ? sell piaggio ? do you have any plans to move on GS 150 ?
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So My Guess about ravi futre was correct if you guess is true.... RAVI Paigoo storm will convert into classic collection bike for bike collectors and I am feeling so good that I have a Master Piece already!!! ....
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a good news for Storm lovers
    Upcomming retail price would be: Rs. 100,000/-
    masifmehmood@live.com, muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com, 03004007480

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bornedwild View Post
    and they still keep making fool out of their customers by telling them stories of army bikes .... Huh .... I asked them for the clutch lever and he said we don't have that and then i inquired about any other kind of lever which would fit in it properly upon which he asked me if i had the broken lever and i said yes he said please take it to any mechanic he would tell u better which other lever can fit into your bike .......... I mean really ?? Is that the response you give to your customers and do they think every one is as stupid like them that they wouldn't have done that already before going to their sale center and get amused by the wonderful hospitality of their sales staff :@

two words that describe best their sales , marketing and management people hopeless & clueless.
    ravi people dont want to succeed this bike so that any other company could not adopt it!
    masifmehmood@live.com, muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com, 03004007480

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by masifmehmood View Post
    ravi people dont want to succeed this bike so that any other company could not adopt it!
    What does that mean ??? I could not get your mean.
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea I cannot understand either!

Quote Originally Posted by Juste View Post
    What does that mean ??? I could not get your mean.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Juste View Post
    @bornedwiled so bro what you gonna do ? sell piaggio ? do you have any plans to move on GS 150 ?

IF the spares are not going to be available easily in the future then yes i will ... there is no point in keeping a bike like that as i have to use it for daily day use and more over Ive seen couple of GS 150 not on net but on road in karachi fully converted to storm shape and old honda cbr 400 shape so even shape wise a person can also deal with GS 150 with a little bit of modification ..... will do that after buying a suzuki and sell the storm .... simple

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

why don't you guys go to any local fiber shop? They made good quality of fiber parts and shields for local bikes and for heavy bikes on cheap rates.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Exaclty thats why I am not very much worried about cosemtics.. but still their are things which must be available like meter, chain cover, and other stuff...

lets see... what happens. In any case this bike is going to stay for a reasonably long time becoz it can be used as a base line for any project bike.. in 125/150 class level...

Imagine putting a CBR 125 six speed Engine in it... SIMPLY ROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    why don't you guys go to any local fiber shop? They made good quality of fiber parts and shields for local bikes and for heavy bikes on cheap rates.

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Deluxe chain cover and meter is same or different then Ravi?
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Same looks, different in fitting size

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Deluxe chain cover and meter is same or different then Ravi?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Also Ravi has gear indicator and deluxe meter dont.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one question

which bike u preffer

Suzuki GS150

SuperPower 125cc

ravi 125cc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Suzuki GS150 = Never [Very Expensive to afford, no looks, Power and performance very close to other two bikes in list]

Super Power = if you are planning to waste money go for it.

Ravi 125 = This Bike is not available any more werna it could have been your best bet!!

Honda = Offcourse you buy Classic CG if want to feel the thrill.

Lastly : this is my personall 10 years experience based opinion... I have used every bike on the list above for atleeast 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by cool2cool View Post
    one question

which bike u preffer

Suzuki GS150

SuperPower 125cc

ravi 125cc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

opinion is based on person to person experience to me.

gs150: apart from weak front brakes and bad quality rear tire bike is excellent to ride with spares available at suzuki parts shops which are not so expensive.

cg125 classic : its on of the most demanded bike for the bikers who love thrill and speed and that trill end in hospitals with uncontrollable speed and way to much vibration also noise pollution is main problem with this bike i don't know how people bear its voice.

superpower: its replica of cg 125 in cheaper cost.

ravi storm: looks like it will vanish like dinosaurs, seriously ravi make fool out of our people when putting this bike in market for sale without available of spares. even Chinese 70cc bikes have more spares available then this bike.

well this my opinion with experience of riding bike for last 24 years in which i have kept almost every bike assembled in pakistan apart from 70cc's and also some jap models .

kind regards
    Help others so that u can be Helped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great to hear that you have a long experience but I don't agree in the GS 150 case, its neutral Valve for instance shich is smaller then my thumb nail price is 700 Rupees (confirmed purchased my self), where as other bikes of same level have the neutral valve for 50 Rupees for chinese and guniune for 150 only.

you name a spare part which is cheaper then honda classic, or chinese replica... Suzukis is famous for its heavy price of spare parts other then its Rickshaw 2 stroke model.

other then that you explained a good insight about Honda bad vibrations 100% agreed

And Yes I see paiggo storms will end in smoke soon !!

Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    opinion is based on person to person experience to me.

gs150: apart from weak front brakes and bad quality rear tire bike is excellent to ride with spares available at suzuki parts shops which are not so expensive.

cg125 classic : its on of the most demanded bike for the bikers who love thrill and speed and that trill end in hospitals with uncontrollable speed and way to much vibration also noise pollution is main problem with this bike i don't know how people bear its voice.

superpower: its replica of cg 125 in cheaper cost.

ravi storm: looks like it will vanish like dinosaurs, seriously ravi make fool out of our people when putting this bike in market for sale without available of spares. even Chinese 70cc bikes have more spares available then this bike.

well this my opinion with experience of riding bike for last 24 years in which i have kept almost every bike assembled in pakistan apart from 70cc's and also some jap models .

kind regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Great to hear that you have a long experience but I don't agree in the GS 150 case, its neutral Valve for instance shich is smaller then my thumb nail price is 700 Rupees (confirmed purchased my self), where as other bikes of same level have the neutral valve for 50 Rupees for chinese and guniune for 150 only.

you name a spare part which is cheaper then honda classic, or chinese replica... Suzukis is famous for its heavy price of spare parts other then its Rickshaw 2 stroke model.

other then that you explained a good insight about Honda bad vibrations 100% agreed

And Yes I see paiggo storms will end in smoke soon !!
    @vickytulla, no doubt suzuki spares are bit expensive than the other models u mention but have to understand 1 thing it depends upon purchasing power of a person , when i bought it i did my home work on this bike and already knew have to deal with rather expensive and original parts instead of buying lifan or xyz company parts for it, so i know what i am buying.

oh yes 1 of the indicator cover was broken bought it original made in pakistan from pak suzuki price was 20 rupees i guess , tried local made cover also which is available too but due to bad finish it wont fit.

i am not a suzuki fan club member but after keeping 185 twin for long time i found suzuki to be providing pakistan assembled bike with bigger displacement and self start and parts readily available and till now i am satisfied with its performance .

fellows its my personal opinion and didn't meant to degrade any bike model or make or to hurt anyone's feeling.

kind regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, if you have that buying power then sure one can maintain a GS 150 / paiggo e.t.c.. Agree!

By the way! really good to hear that you had a twin, do you still have it ?

I still own a 185 twin. its a 1979 Model. see my DP how much I modified it.

Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    @vickytulla, no doubt suzuki spares are bit expensive than the other models u mention but have to understand 1 thing it depends upon purchasing power of a person , when i bought it i did my home work on this bike and already knew have to deal with rather expensive and original parts instead of buying lifan or xyz company parts for it, so i know what i am buying.

oh yes 1 of the indicator cover was broken bought it original made in pakistan from pak suzuki price was 20 rupees i guess , tried local made cover also which is available too but due to bad finish it wont fit.

i am not a suzuki fan club member but after keeping 185 twin for long time i found suzuki to be providing pakistan assembled bike with bigger displacement and self start and parts readily available and till now i am satisfied with its performance .

fellows its my personal opinion and didn't meant to degrade any bike model or make or to hurt anyone's feeling.

kind regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Yes, if you have that buying power then sure one can maintain a GS 150 / paiggo e.t.c.. Agree!

By the way! really good to hear that you had a twin, do you still have it ?

I still own a 185 twin. its a 1979 Model. see my DP how much I modified it.
    yes 185 is resting at home, sold her last year but my younger bro wanted her back so we bought her back same ride , its in pretty bad shape paint work wise, changed fuel tank this time as old 1 was way too much rusted and got lots of holes, mechanical and electric system is working gr8.
    yes i have a detailed look at yr bike project, infact 12v cdi conversion of my 185 was done after u made yours i liked yr project.

kind regards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 71 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

User Tag List