Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1406
Like Tree559Likes

Thread: Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    frkadeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    26
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804






    salaam


    dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

  2. #81
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    loveshakeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad (Haidarabad)
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @mamehmood bhai i want to see this bike any possibility to see it in karachi or hyderabad ?

  3. #82
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveshakeh View Post
    @mamehmood bhai i want to see this bike any possibility to see it in karachi or hyderabad ?
    Contact with Mr. Khalid 0300-8417656 he can show you the bike
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  4. #83
    Newbie Follow
    GeoRaaj!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Dea All
    am a new member of Pakwheels.com n am researching on 125cc bikes bcz i wanna purchase any, i have a go through all the pages of Storm 125 thread on another thread in deep, and have a talk with Asif Mahmood sab on phone may be he remembr or not. actually am a bit confused to chose any brand in 125cc class.

    i like Storm butt am not sure abt its performance, means durable performance bcz in that thread many of the posts are for lake of parts availablity in markete many little problems were there like fuel gauge, chain cover,nuts, pick up, oil leakage, self start problem etc. and there were no specific workshop of Ravi to deal with it( i dont know abt recent developemts), so if some1 hav problem i hav to call Mr mahmood or Mr Rizwan for its solution. i am just saying wat i have learned from that Storm thread which is been closed now.

    it shows that Ravi is still not hav a proper workshops with triand machenics and dont hav all kind of parts in the markete which are easily availble, bcz one should contact to the Ravi's Factory people to solve that problem (as i have learnd from the Storm 125 thread) if am wrong plz plz corect me.. bcz such confusion make me disheart about Ravi piaggio Storm 125, as i have said or not am a little bit interested in Storm 125.... i wanna share many other things but for now its enough and sorry if any one heart by my words... thnkss n May Allah bless our Pakistan

  5. #84
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoRaaj! View Post
    @Dea All
    am a new member of Pakwheels.com n am researching on 125cc bikes bcz i wanna purchase any, i have a go through all the pages of Storm 125 thread on another thread in deep, and have a talk with Asif Mahmood sab on phone may be he remembr or not. actually am a bit confused to chose any brand in 125cc class.

    i like Storm butt am not sure abt its performance, means durable performance bcz in that thread many of the posts are for lake of parts availablity in markete many little problems were there like fuel gauge, chain cover,nuts, pick up, oil leakage, self start problem etc. and there were no specific workshop of Ravi to deal with it( i dont know abt recent developemts), so if some1 hav problem i hav to call Mr mahmood or Mr Rizwan for its solution. i am just saying wat i have learned from that Storm thread which is been closed now.

    it shows that Ravi is still not hav a proper workshops with triand machenics and dont hav all kind of parts in the markete which are easily availble, bcz one should contact to the Ravi's Factory people to solve that problem (as i have learnd from the Storm 125 thread) if am wrong plz plz corect me.. bcz such confusion make me disheart about Ravi piaggio Storm 125, as i have said or not am a little bit interested in Storm 125.... i wanna share many other things but for now its enough and sorry if any one heart by my words... thnkss n May Allah bless our Pakistan
    Good to see you here!

    Let me explain your worries

    1- Its as durable as Honda 125
    2- Spare parts are available at Mcleod road (Bilal Autos and Hamza Warranty Centre) they both are good and trained mechanics.
    3- No need to contact company representatives just go to boath mechanics and get the solution of your problems.
    4- Very few defects are left behind and major are solved

    We are offering 10 Months or 10,000 KM warranty

    Don't worry go ahead.
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  6. #85
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_y3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello,

    I am using my friend's bike Piaggio. It has some noise of timing chain in just 4000 kms.. Wht should i do for that?

  7. #86
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulsattar_civic95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @all
    AoA finally im back on forums i was too much busy in my studies thats why i didnt appear here for long time.
    @bilal_y3k
    bro firstly let me tell you one thing Storm125 have OHV engine not OHC so in OHV engine there is no Timing chain involved maybe it will be problem of your tapets adjustment.
    sTiLl No OnE cAn BeAt HoNdA

  8. #87
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal_y3k View Post
    Hello,

    I am using my friend's bike Piaggio. It has some noise of timing chain in just 4000 kms.. Wht should i do for that?
    Plesae visit our warranty dealers at Mcleod road
    1- Mr. Islam (Bilal Autos, 03004469098)
    2- Mr. Hafeez (Hamza Warranty Centre, 03004353808)
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  9. #88
    PakWheeler Follow
    chery1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi All!
    I own a Ravi-Piaggio 125 Model 2009.
    I can tell you guys one thing. When you put this thing in the 5th gear....There<br> is no 125 who can catch it.....Just not possible. I have hit<br> 130kmph on it and there was still more to go. Love it!!!!!!! Its got style and its <br>got power. what else you need?

  10. #89
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,435
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hmmm,
    Dekhne se to acha lag raha hai.
    Baqi jinhon ne use kiya hai they can tell about its performance.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

  11. #90
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default timing chain

    yaar currently i own both bikes, Suzuki GS-150 and ravi piaggio, which i got brand new only 2 dayz ago. As far as engine is concerned, there is NO TIMING CHAIN in Ravi Piaggio storm 125,. It uses the OHV( over head valve ) technology used by honda cg 125. SO bro, ur voice may be of anyother thing maybe tappid.
    Whereas Suzuki GS-150 engine uses OHC (over head cam design) engine.
    which uses timing chain.
    As far as pick is concerned nothing can beat suzuki GS -150( not even honda 125) , but claimed speed of suzuki is 110 to 118km/h ( i myself experienced.)
    Lets see after running what ravi claims in top speed.
    The only reason i bought ravi piaggio is due to its fuel average( which is calimed very high) bike is very smooth overall performance and control is very good and specially the disc brake system. (it jams ur bike the moment u apply it) 100 times better than drum shoes of suzuki GS-150.

    i will soon upload u the pics of both of my bikes.
    ravi piaggior storm-125 (red) and suzuki GS-150(black)




    Quote Originally Posted by bilal_y3k View Post
    Hello,

    I am using my friend's bike Piaggio. It has some noise of timing chain in just 4000 kms.. Wht should i do for that?

  12. #91
    PakWheeler Follow
    zamamoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I want to buy a bike, but I do not have any idea which one is better. I am intresting to buy Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125, if some have that bike tell me the advantages and disadvantages. Thanks

  13. #92
    PakWheeler Follow
    azeembh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Ravi Piaggo Issues


    Mehmood sb. is these issues in Ravi Piago are fixed or still exists:

    - Chain Cover
    - Fuel Guage

    I want to buy the bike, can u please provide me the of any other issues also.

    Also tell me when the next model will be available for Ravi Piaggo?

  14. #93
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    We are seriously planning for the rectification of chronic problems

    @all
    please give seggestions for improvements and new features in next comming models
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  15. #94
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeel060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mamehmood View Post
    We are seriously planning for the rectification of chronic problems

    @all
    please give seggestions for improvements and new features in next comming models
    @mahmood
    sir i would like to see a 150cc engine in that bike.secondly change the handle style i mean handle bar changed to sports style which iz mounted above the shocks.tired opinion iz to remove these two rear shocks and add a mono suspension system.fourth iz plz raise the exhaust to some extent.fourth iz remove these two rear indicators and add them within the rear(back light).fifth iz add a beautifull screen at front(not like dlx a strong and diffrent in style).sixth iz alloy wheels of blade style.seventh iz remove this whole meter(odo,speedo and fuel)install a meter in which odo meter iz in center showing rpm,a small digital meter of speedo and also showing the fuel measurement.
    i hope memberz agree wid ma opinion.
    regards.
    DAVIL MAY CRY

  16. #95
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeel060 View Post
    @mahmood
    sir i would like to see a 150cc engine in that bike.secondly change the handle style i mean handle bar changed to sports style which iz mounted above the shocks.tired opinion iz to remove these two rear shocks and add a mono suspension system.fourth iz plz raise the exhaust to some extent.fourth iz remove these two rear indicators and add them within the rear(back light).fifth iz add a beautifull screen at front(not like dlx a strong and diffrent in style).sixth iz alloy wheels of blade style.seventh iz remove this whole meter(odo,speedo and fuel)install a meter in which odo meter iz in center showing rpm,a small digital meter of speedo and also showing the fuel measurement.
    i hope memberz agree wid ma opinion.
    regards.
    wha yaar kay wish list ready ki ha ravi k liay

    ALLAHA karay ravi walay ya sab install ker dain hope so
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  17. #96
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeel060 View Post
    @mahmood
    sir i would like to see a 150cc engine in that bike.secondly change the handle style i mean handle bar changed to sports style which iz mounted above the shocks.tired opinion iz to remove these two rear shocks and add a mono suspension system.fourth iz plz raise the exhaust to some extent.fourth iz remove these two rear indicators and add them within the rear(back light).fifth iz add a beautifull screen at front(not like dlx a strong and diffrent in style).sixth iz alloy wheels of blade style.seventh iz remove this whole meter(odo,speedo and fuel)install a meter in which odo meter iz in center showing rpm,a small digital meter of speedo and also showing the fuel measurement.
    i hope memberz agree wid ma opinion.
    regards.
    sab se important cheez to aap bhol hi ***, is ki keemat bhi koi 1.25 lakh tak kar dein in sab cheezon kay saath (Lolz)

  18. #97
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeel060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    one more thing iz install a rear disk brake.
    DAVIL MAY CRY

  19. #98
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeel060 View Post
    one more thing iz install a rear disk brake.
    hahahaha yar havey bike he bana dain just joking bro

    app whis list bana raha ho and we are appre ch ating you kay ravi walay ya sub kuch ker dain gaay kay
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  20. #99
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    more suggestions required according to our market
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  21. #100
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    imranbhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @mamehmood

    Bro the luggage carier as encircled red in below picture is must add thing as per local market requirment. However a decent front cowling, Alloy rims & 150 cc engine can add more value if launched as a sepaerate model parallel to old one.
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •