Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    esko dekhne ki baad
    i think the one which they have launched is ok
    yeah most stylish bike ok Pakistan with black muffler and 100k price tag eww...

Quote Originally Posted by Viper_995 View Post
    @r1 : bro for heavens sake.. itni to toheen na karoo is ki..
    Owner did it... i just posted the pic bro

Check these...

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - 1328616461 311787858 2 RAVI PIAGGIO Islamabad

Pathetic work by owner..
    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - 1333373682 343135885 3 Ravi PIAGGIO 125 2011 for sale in Lahore Sporting Goods Bicycles

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - 1327421038 306954914 1 Pictures of  Bike for sale ravi piaggio 125
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zabardast Rabi is back in bussinees this is a relief for me and my 4 years old aging bike... let it stream line and I can give my ride an over halling... CooolLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    2012 Ravi Piaggio in Factory.....

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -1026939

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -1026940

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -1026941

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -1026942

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -1026943
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes alloys would be nice but that will increase price tag almost to same as CG 125 DLX .... but still it will be ahead of 125 as it will be an all Electric, self and alloys bike as compare to nothing new DLX.

they musy introduce 2 flavors of storm one with alloys and other without alloys and analyse market salaes for both.

but first of all HKF dumb heads must do some thing with the constant flow of spare parts in any way....

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Storm is a good bike but why spare parts availability in market is a big problem of that bike even it has been in manufacturing since last about 4 yrs
    One suggestion now they should introduce these alloys as well then bike will be more superb
    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - 411550
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, got a major issue wid my ride.. the magnet side cover of the bike is pretty weak... as in darn weak.
    Turned out that while getting the tappet set, u r required to open this cover to get the pistion in TOP position, and to get to this u need to unscrew three small + head scews,(which are pretty damm difficult to open). im stuck with an oil leak, due to a crack caused by using a punch screwdriver to open the three screws on the cover that hides the magnet rod.

spoke to the regional office here in KHI, and they are sayin the side cover is out of stock and wil take upto another month to arrive (which they were not confident in thou)..
    Any suggestions guys...

@asif.mehmood : sir if you are still following this post, hope you can help me out with a replacement soon, as currently i have put magic depoxi, but its stilll seeping engine oil..
    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - 411799

is sa tho gatha ka halva ka daba bhi mazbooth hotha hai.. extremely poor quality of mettalurgy .. if its janyaan then **** on ravi **** on their "pee ya jio" [is it an option to either drink or live ?]
    intehai ghatia quality ka material use kia ha.. sad afsoos... iss sa acha mazbooth tho cHondas ka hotha hai..

chalo bhot hovi meray dil ki baath..

ab solution pa athay hai..
    u can try curil .. i tried silicone (both normal rtv and red silicon) in similar case.. except it was not broken but crankcase cluch side covers gasked was leaky.. i just poured it over th outer surface and it was ok... no leak .. later i replaced the gasket ..

jo bhi chemical use karo andar ki taraf sa na lagvo.. kionka wo stick nahi karay ga surface sa and wo engne ma oil passages ko block kar saktha ha..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is a Job of Kharadiya and a silver welder unless you find a replace ment, becuae my Road master side tappa (which is honda) also got cracked while adjusting its point and I had to do a silver weldeing that grinding and then re-color...

Guys, got a major issue wid my ride.. the magnet side cover of the bike is pretty weak... as in darn weak.
    Turned out that while getting the tappet set, u r required to open this cover to get the pistion in TOP position, and to get to this u need to unscrew three small + head scews,(which are pretty damm difficult to open). im stuck with an oil leak, due to a crack caused by using a punch screwdriver to open the three screws on the cover that hides the magnet rod.

spoke to the regional office here in KHI, and they are sayin the side cover is out of stock and wil take upto another month to arrive (which they were not confident in thou)..
    Any suggestions guys...

@asif.mehmood : sir if you are still following this post, hope you can help me out with a replacement soon, as currently i have put magic depoxi, but its stilll seeping engine oil..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no no no , dont go for curil and anu other synthetic glue in any case it will leak or swoon becuase of pressure.

Go to kharadiya he will repair it for you and recolor it, after finishing no one can judge it was ever repaired.

adjsm: I dont agree that quality is as poor as you are potraying.... My Honda 200 Road Master Magnet Tappa was cracked becuase the mechnic used pressure Screww Driver to adjust Point system, it matter of crossing the limit of applied pressure on tappa. every thing has its limit, and oue Jahal Mechnics are simply unaware of the methemtic limits.

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    is sa tho gatha ka halva ka daba bhi mazbooth hotha hai.. extremely poor quality of mettalurgy .. if its janyaan then **** on ravi **** on their "pee ya jio" [is it an option to either drink or live ?]
    intehai ghatia quality ka material use kia ha.. sad afsoos... iss sa acha mazbooth tho cHondas ka hotha hai..

chalo bhot hovi meray dil ki baath..

ab solution pa athay hai..
    u can try curil .. i tried silicone (both normal rtv and red silicon) in similar case.. except it was not broken but crankcase cluch side covers gasked was leaky.. i just poured it over th outer surface and it was ok... no leak .. later i replaced the gasket ..

jo bhi chemical use karo andar ki taraf sa na lagvo.. kionka wo stick nahi karay ga surface sa and wo engne ma oil passages ko block kar saktha ha..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda introduced Euro 2 finally in chonda

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -411847

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and how about copy cats?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Honda introduced Euro 2 finally in chonda

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - 411847

Did i heard CHONDA? Na bhai ye na kahoo.. Bus ab sarey ravi piaggio owners pe attack start hojayega..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But still.. After So Much Hastle.. Ravi Piaggio Hold The Tag "Most Stylish And Sporty Looking Bike Of Pakistan"

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    But still.. After So Much Hastle.. Ravi Piaggio Hold The Tag "Most Stylish And Sporty Looking Bike Of Pakistan"
    Brother kindly share the source of such claim.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Toh Deluxe Kiya Hai
    Yes Ravi Piaggio is good bike but now its worth is 100k

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ammm I don't think this is a claim? its a riders experience I haven't seen a single guy who ever have said it doesn't looks beautiful or it is not comfortable, is this case no need to claim, thing speaks for it self.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    Brother kindly share the source of such claim.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Toh Deluxe Kiya Hai

Yes surely it deserves 100K and deluxe is quite good but price is more than its worth

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ammm I don't think this is a claim? its a riders experience I haven't seen a single guy who ever have said it doesn't looks beautiful or it is not comfortable, is this case no need to claim, thing speaks for it self.
    Rightly Said Bro.. Anyone who has/had driven ravi piaggio will totally agree.

And the people who its not reliable and bla bla bla can check the bikers trip thread where i proved it reliability. And who question about its quality can ask any queries from members like vicky and smart devil who have this ride for quite a long time

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea!! this is a pitty, I have heard that this time there was huge custom a duty Ravi had to pay to clear bikes from CUSTOMs Pakistan who were heavily bribed specifically By Atlas Group, so that bike price tag gets high and they dont lose competetion and there old, ugly, defaming CG 125, no to mention honda has been slapped hard by Storm introduction, every next youngster who like to have a ride asks about Paiggo.

I remember back when I bought it in 2009 for only 67 thousand, I was amazed that how it is possible to have a such a nice 125 Storm bike with a kitty price tag of CD70, I doubted that in future this bike is going to be seriously expensive... and today see it has reached 100k tag.

if customs and taxes are removed from bikes, orignal price tag for any 125 category must not be any higher then 50k and every youngster can have his dream machine.

Toh Deluxe Kiya Hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any suggestions guys...

get gas or silver welding done
    thats one of the reasons i like to own old japanese scrap n junk .
    aj tak aisa nahi hua mere 2nu bikes k sath one is 30 and other is 25 years old
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea!! this is a pitty, I have heard that this time there was huge custom a duty Ravi had to pay to clear bikes from CUSTOMs Pakistan who were heavily bribed specifically By Atlas Group, so that bike price tag gets high and they dont lose competetion and there old, ugly, defaming CG 125, no to mention honda has been slapped hard by Storm introduction, every next youngster who like to have a ride asks about Paiggo.

I remember back when I bought it in 2009 for only 67 thousand, I was amazed that how it is possible to have a such a nice 125 Storm bike with a kitty price tag of CD70, I doubted that in future this bike is going to be seriously expensive... and today see it has reached 100k tag.

if customs and taxes are removed from bikes, orignal price tag for any 125 category must not be any higher then 50k and every youngster can have his dream machine.
    100k for ravi storm 125
    price should be lower in order to compete with very known trusted brand like honda
    and ravi looks like company making bikes for only civil defence forces such as army & police
    they have totally failed to provide customer after sales service
    ravi owners are crying for spare parts
    and they have failed to launch product all over pakistan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree with the bad customer support I am a victom as well .... and Honda Atlas is behind this all and making them fail by bribing heavily to make paiggo go expensive and fail, they want to keep their monopoly and selling ugly 50 years old bikes.

100k for ravi storm 125
    price should be lower in order to compete with very known trusted brand like honda
    and ravi looks like company making bikes for only civil defence forces such as army & police
    they have totally failed to provide customer after sales service
    ravi owners are crying for spare parts
    and they have failed to launch product all over pakistan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

User Tag List