Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    ammm I don't think this is a claim? its a riders experience I haven't seen a single guy who ever have said it doesn't looks beautiful or it is not comfortable, is this case no need to claim, thing speaks for it self.
    If it is just a personal opinion then that is fine.
    Else dear brother, judging by user satisfaction CG125 would be regarded as best 125cc bike in Pakistan. Many feel that Honda Delux is very beautiful. So as far as opinion goes, maybe some would like Ravi Storm while others would prefer the classic styling of Suzuki GS150. But speaking strictly on basis of facts: CG125 has the highest number of satisfied users in Pakistan.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla, amjad635, hidalgo, asjdsm: Thanks for your input (and your criticisims).
    Even thou im a victim here, let me mention that its not just this bike thats having this issue, my older brother has a Suzuki Sprinter 110, and his left side engine case also cracked open, literally.. Why, just cuz of a stray stone that flew out from under a cars tyre. The build quality is not the only issue, im asuming that the shock that it recvd while using a screwhammer caused it to crack..

anyways, the depoxi i filled in is holding up for now, with a very very small amt of oil seeping thru. I sent in the request for the side cover today.. lets see how long it will take.
    Klipsch, Sound For Life!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Secondly, guys can u please share which spark plugs are you using in ur bike, cause i just got my plug changed to a DENSO.. but my bike is troubling and missing alot.. Do share what ull r using..
    Klipsch, Sound For Life!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

I am using NGK never Let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper_995 View Post
    Secondly, guys can u please share which spark plugs are you using in ur bike, cause i just got my plug changed to a DENSO.. but my bike is troubling and missing alot.. Do share what ull r using..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

I respect your personal opinion bro, but let me put some light on the other side of the story,
    Fact is that after 1980s Kawasaki 125 stopped, GP 100 stopped, Yamaha RX disappeared and their was not a single competitor for Honda 125 and Honda got full chance to sale their crappy, good for nothing 50year old petrol drinking engine in 125 category namely CG 125 powerplus and for consumer their was no other choice, then later on Chinese manufacturer jumped in but their quality was even crappy then Honda, and was unable to compete!!

Finally italian company took interest and made a joint venture and launched first European standard (Up to the mark) bike and "BOOOMM" honda lost its decades deal from army in favour of Piaggo (news links are shared in some pakwheels thread or you can google).... then another "KABOOOM" Punjab Police declined tender to honda in favour of Storm then "NUCLEAR KABOOOM" USAID Pakistan acquiring paiggo bikes for rural areas survey...

So this is why my friend you see so many cg 125, It was not the SATISFACTION which increased the CG 125 number of users, it was the only STINKY Choice they had in 125 category.

Paiggo is the first real competitor Honda had faced ever after 80s and look how fast it is failing to compete...

I am not favoring Storm Paiggo, I am explaining the truth about Honda Atlas and its Monopoly.

Just Imagine for a second that if today Yamaha announces to launch FZ-115 indian version (the new version of RX 115) then Honda CG 125 will be history completly.

Just look at deluxe ... chalo manlo k kisi ko wo khoobsorat bhi lagti ho gee chalo man liya but apart from emission controller it has nothing up to the standard, no self, no gear indicator , no high beam dipper, less compression engine, less horse power and extremely HIGH PRICED ... and list goes on.....

Chalo chado yar "Blue Horn" tusi jeet gaye :-P

But fact are fact :-P

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    Else dear brother, judging by user satisfaction CG125 would be regarded as best 125cc bike in Pakistan. Many feel that Honda Delux is very beautiful. So as far as opinion goes, maybe some would like Ravi Storm while others would prefer the classic styling of Suzuki GS150. But speaking strictly on basis of facts: CG125 has the highest number of satisfied users in Pakistan.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Some months back i highlighted the same issues that even army is preferring Piaggio's but then the crowd of CG lovers busted on me. I know that there is short supply of parts and vice versa but in the end its a new product and they are facing challenges. HONDA is the old name in market and i think for a starter like Ravi Piaggio they are giving a tough time to HONDA and believe me or not its the product like Ravi Piaggio, Unique UD 100, Super Star 125 that will forge thier path to change the motorcycling trends in Pakistan.

Plus i wont spend 120K for a bike without self start, gear indicator, biper and less top speed. I will be happily spending 100K on Ravi Piaggio.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Viper_995 View Post
    @vickytulla, amjad635, hidalgo, asjdsm: Thanks for your input (and your criticisims).
    Even thou im a victim here, let me mention that its not just this bike thats having this issue, my older brother has a Suzuki Sprinter 110, and his left side engine case also cracked open, literally.. Why, just cuz of a stray stone that flew out from under a cars tyre. The build quality is not the only issue, im asuming that the shock that it recvd while using a screwhammer caused it to crack..

anyways, the depoxi i filled in is holding up for now, with a very very small amt of oil seeping thru. I sent in the request for the side cover today.. lets see how long it will take.
    Buddy there are number of allergic peoples here who bust to start critisizing whenever they got chance, So no offence. Let them do their duty.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    Dear brother, thats just your personnel opinion.

A sensible rider would never ever prefer a CG125 classic because:

1. No safety above 80KM/H
    2. Old drum brakes
    3. Lot of vibration above 80km/h
    4. No stability and control
    5. No road grip

My friend strictly speaking even Cg125 has the highest number of satisfied robbers/ snatchers. And when it comes to marketting no doubt that HONDA is the boss here in Pakistan but it roots started to root with competitor like Ravi Piaggio. No offence thats my personnel opinion and i respect your opinion.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the only thing which seriously worried honda was introduction of
    chinese 70cc motorcycles in market and their high demand sales
    it compelled them so much that they had reduced the price of cd 70 to 53000
    i have heard once it was even sold in 49000
    and now sadly they have recovered from that effect due to we pakistani people
    you see price of cd 70 67000 and it sales are on top
    i don't think ravi storm neither any other chinese brand has affected them badly
    in 125 category there is no decrease in sales of 125 this is according to me i may be wrong

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    i don't think ravi storm neither any other chinese brand has affected them badly
    in 125 category there is no decrease in sales of 125 this is according to me i may be wrong
    Thats just your opinion. If it was the case then why changes in CG 125. Pakistan people were buying the 30 year old crap happily but when they noticed the decrease, the drop in sale they used the stock deluxe to give customer a so called "Change" and they will buy that crappy change for another 10 years happily and robbers will snatch happily

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah, thats a true fact that local sales are not going to drop hard any soon, on other side Piaggo is making its own customer base, look at me I have used to CG 125s and 1 suzuki GS and then ended up on storm, so Honda / suzuki did lost a customer right ? and there are 'n' number of people like me who switched from hondas and suzukis...

why people stick to old honda becuase of easy maintaince and easy spare parts availablity and that a major concern Ravi has to fix.

men tu ye sochata hon paiggo mazeed tiogh time de honda and suzuki ko so that they introduce real 125s like CBR and suzuki like GSX 160 ohhh yummy!!!! Allah keray aesa ho!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have no sympathy for Atlas Honda
    But look how people treated the first time little bit big change from atlas honda
    in form of deluxe and look the amount of criticism cg classic is facing for the first time
    when atlas honda have introduced some changes to it.
    i mean people here don't want to see anytype of change in their
    years old motorcycles they want only sticker change
    believe when i see and analyze peoples mindset nothing nothing gonna happen
    nothing nothing gonna change we will pass away watching and riding these same years old motorcycles
    and we can't expect miracles from company like atlas honda

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But fact are fact :-P
    I agree with you 100%. Facts are facts. CG125 sells more than any other 125cc bike in Pakistan. And brother I am talking about today not 1980s.
    One more fact is that I have a GS150 at home which I love way more than my CG125. I prefer its smooth and powerful ride over CG125 any day. But that doesnt mean that I start defying the facts. Just because I own GS150 doesnt mean that it is the best bike in Pakistan and blah blah blah.

The simple truth is that ravi, GS150 and CG125 are all almost equally priced. But still consumers continue to but CG125. So even though better bikes are available for rs.95,000 people are still buying CG125.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bus Yaar why this Atlas Honda came into being
    why don't Honda directly launch their bikes in pakistan
    i mean why don't they take full control in their hands no pakistani

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

100% agreed!

But look how people treated the first time little bit big change from atlas honda
    in form of deluxe and look the amount of criticism cg classic is facing for the first time
    nothing nothing gonna change we will pass away watching and riding these same years old motorcycles

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buddy atleast there are some among many who wants to change this trend. At the time when i was about to buy me bike, i have the option of CG125, But i never considered that. Because its like every 3rd person is having the Cg125. And people are so mentally retarded nowadays that while buying a bike the only keep in mind one thing "Market Resale" And "After Sales And Service" so HONDA has its circle to entertain and HONDA is only selling its bike because of its strong network, Nothing else.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hah ah h ahah

resale never botherd me,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Buddy atleast there are some among many who wants to change this trend. At the time when i was about to buy me bike, i have the option of CG125, But i never considered that. Because its like every 3rd person is having the Cg125. And people are so mentally retarded nowadays that while buying a bike the only keep in mind one thing "Market Resale" And "After Sales And Service" so HONDA has its circle to entertain and HONDA is only selling its bike because of its strong network, Nothing else.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hah ah h ahah

resale never botherd me,,,
    Even i give a damn about resale. But ravi must provide a strong network of after sales and service. Till today i never availed any of free services from ravi (company offered but i went to my mechanics)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    you did the right thing i appreciate your decision
    but now its the company ravi leaving you alone
    and is not taking care of you so this is my point
    what ever problem or hindrances ravi facing
    they must improve their customer after sales service

and yes resale value even crore pati people look for resale
    when comes to purchase and choose a bike
    lets suppose if Atlas Honda introduces cbr125r
    will it have resale???? ofcourse not so just because of that you don't purchase good bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i like new CG 125
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

User Tag List