Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ its not True cHonda.. it has milawat in its blood.. from Piaggio etc.. anyhow though these are just small pesky issues on user part but on company part they need to have more quality control..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ruk_design View Post
    some problems i faced with my new Ravi. i want to share. but i am not sure that these problems are in all bikes, but what i am facing is that.

1) the spark plug is not good. and the bike is sometimes missing, like there will be some dust inside the plug.

2) wheels are not properly balanced and the bike is bubbeling.

3) the front disk brake is bit tight as it was attached with the wheel and the wheels is bit harder to rotate.

in 3 days i have run 200 KM.

i talked with the dealer and he said that bring the bike and you will get claim and replacement and the problems will be fixed, so tomorrow i will go the the Ravi authorised workshop to fix these basic problems.
    Believe it or not I too had the first two problems I showed my 2011 bike at the local antenna workshop my problem was that it had loose wiring i.e the wires were not properly set.
    The second problem was solved when I got my tires aligned at a workshop near my home.
    As for the last brother I could be wrong but maybe it is more a problem of adaption.It will take some time as I too had some initial problems as the bike was heavier than the lighter cg125s I was used to riding and the same for the disk brakes.But I would recommend showing this problem too.All in all I wish you to have a safe journey and a problem free bike.
    Do keep us informed for further updates!
    Slow and steady wins the race.I know strange thing to say over here isn't it?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jshark View Post
    Believe it or not I too had the first two problems I showed my 2011 bike at the local antenna workshop my problem was that it had loose wiring i.e the wires were not properly set.
    The second problem was solved when I got my tires aligned at a workshop near my home.
    As for the last brother I could be wrong but maybe it is more a problem of adaption.It will take some time as I too had some initial problems as the bike was heavier than the lighter cg125s I was used to riding and the same for the disk brakes.But I would recommend showing this problem too.All in all I wish you to have a safe journey and a problem free bike.
    Thanks brother, what you suggest for the spark plug,? as i think the missing is happed due to that plug, when i deaccelerate after acceleration the sound get heavier but sometimes its sound like chak.. like there is some dut in the plug. so is that normal.? and related to spark plug.?
    today i am going to the workshop to show all these issues, then i will let you know..

Thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro disc break fluid aur pads check karo same problem was with my rx115 i refilled fluid and bleed air and its fine now
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

these minor adujustments are almost faced by every consumer and explained in this very same thread at many places, (matter of bad assembly by HKF Ravi) plus I faced the problem of chain cover noise too...

but once you tune it to you frequency its all good and rolling,

I would direly recomend you not to decrease petrol setting to have good economy in start ... Just a recomendation, becuase do not brake In properly with low feul setting.. and secondly throtle response reduces dramatically if mixture is set to low fuel...

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro use NGK Orignal or Denso spark plug
    m using and i am satisfied
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    Aur lo chonda
    Still, It is Far ahead in performance, price technology then the real AHL CHONDA CG 125, and gs 150 IN EVERY single case....

even sarcasm needs a good reason
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agree to vicky on fuel adjustment. as i just ****** rings of my dad s cd 70.fuel was adjusted at low point i reved it badly made it cross 80kmh n now its 2stroke cd70
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1 - Spark plug 100% get it replaced I did that on the same day I bought
    it...

2 - remove air from them get the tyre trek to the correct position fill air rotate to confirm there is no bubble effect (do keep in mind this is a big bike it has bigger tred tyres and need to fill carefully to fit properly on the RIM) bruttle and ignorant mechnic mostly make bubble while filling them..

Now as bubbles are gone go to the back of the bike while keepin it on the main stand and sit down exactly in line of the both tyre and see if they are in line (I am 100% sure the rear tyre will be out of line...) losen its main Bolt~nut and adjust it to inline with front tyre... (YOUR DONE AND ALMOST READY TO ROLL Like hell fire now)

3 - This is true with every disc brake bike as pads are new and Brake oil is topped up so it is very likely to have heavy rolling tyre , do check the rear tyre as well, may be its tight too...

Solution : Front Disc, bleed it only a little and youre done, rear wheel loosen the brake rod DONE! keep in mind both wheels must be free rolling

4 - 200 km in 3 days : WT fish Man!!!! comon brake it properly I hope you are not not exceeding 70~80 kmh... dont so it... or you will never be able to achieve its maximum potential of crossing 110KMH barier....

Drive safe..

Glad you are facing maniture assemlbly issue, I had one major issue of bad chain cover...

some problems i faced with my new Ravi. i want to share. but i am not sure that these problems are in all bikes, but what i am facing is that.

1) the spark plug is not good. and the bike is sometimes missing, like there will be some dust inside the plug.

2) wheels are not properly balanced and the bike is bubbeling.

3) the front disk brake is bit tight as it was attached with the wheel and the wheels is bit harder to rotate.

in 3 days i have run 200 KM.

i talked with the dealer and he said that bring the bike and you will get claim and replacement and the problems will be fixed, so tomorrow i will go the the Ravi authorised workshop to fix these basic problems.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahha h ah h ah ah .... very funny way of explaining hidalgo!!

2 stroke 70 hehehhehheheh

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    agree to vicky on fuel adjustment. as i just ****** rings of my dad s cd 70.fuel was adjusted at low point i reved it badly made it cross 80kmh n now its 2stroke cd70

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    Bro disc break fluid aur pads check karo same problem was with my rx115 i refilled fluid and bleed air and its fine now
    Your RX is functional..
    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike - 134600 340
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    1 - Spark plug 100% get it replaced I did that on the same day I bought
    it...

2 - remove air from them get the tyre trek to the correct position fill air rotate to confirm there is no bubble effect (do keep in mind this is a big bike it has bigger tred tyres and need to fill carefully to fit properly on the RIM) bruttle and ignorant mechnic mostly make bubble while filling them..

Now as bubbles are gone go to the back of the bike while keepin it on the main stand and sit down exactly in line of the both tyre and see if they are in line (I am 100% sure the rear tyre will be out of line...) losen its main Bolt~nut and adjust it to inline with front tyre... (YOUR DONE AND ALMOST READY TO ROLL Like hell fire now)

3 - This is true with every disc brake bike as pads are new and Brake oil is topped up so it is very likely to have heavy rolling tyre , do check the rear tyre as well, may be its tight too...

Solution : Front Disc, bleed it only a little and youre done, rear wheel loosen the brake rod DONE! keep in mind both wheels must be free rolling

4 - 200 km in 3 days : WT fish Man!!!! comon brake it properly I hope you are not not exceeding 70~80 kmh... dont so it... or you will never be able to achieve its maximum potential of crossing 110KMH barier....

Drive safe..

Glad you are facing maniture assemlbly issue, I had one major issue of bad chain cover...

Many thanks Vicky for your nice tips..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Self Deleted

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aur lo chonda
    You wont get rid of the itch naa. .. Do you want me to start again? Dont flame the thread.

Here is the link for your toys.. Go and play with them in this thread

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...25-euro-2-a-23

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BH November Lima

If you didn't get PM me
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats not a big deal buddy. All the bikes have lose spokes from company. However i adjusted my spikes after 1 year (9K). And minor problems are there .. Even AHL and DYL are selling crap nowadays. So be proud that you own the most stylish production of pakistan and make other jealous especially CG125 Goons

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks brother, what you suggest for the spark plug,? as i think the missing is happed due to that plug, when i deaccelerate after acceleration the sound get heavier but sometimes its sound like chak.. like there is some dut in the plug. so is that normal.? and related to spark plug.?
    today i am going to the workshop to show all these issues, then i will let you know..

Thanks.
    Change the plug.. the one that comes with bike is a piece of crap. Change it with NGK of acquired no. (Can be found on plug)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    You wont get rid of the itch naa. .. Do you want me to start again? Dont flame the thread.

Here is the link for your toys.. Go and play with them in this thread

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...25-euro-2-a-23
    SK so good to see you back. I think you were busy FIXING your Chonda again?
    btw lalay you may start anytime you like

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I intentionally used CHONDA for mini little crappy AHL CG 125 - good for nothing CHIONDA 125 becuase I know you like it...

I have a million more reasons to tag AHL as CHONDA and prove Paiggo as European ... but I would prefer to tease you away rather then explaining you sanely. so that we can have a flamer free threads!!!

Chonda - A term used to define chinese brands copying Honda's products

So even if AHL was getting all its bike made from China, it will still not be a chinese brand copying Honda. It will be a Honda brand making honda bikes. So your argument kind of collapsed on itself

And as for Piaggio, it is making copy of honda bikes (see numerous examples given in this thread) and it is getting its engines and what not from China. That makes it a Chonda. You cant deny the Facts brother. As i have said a million times in this tread before, just because you own something that doenst make it the best in the world. Aur Piaggio toh itna lakeer ka fakeer Chonda hai keh aub black silencer bhi copy kar liya hai

In my opinion the best Chonda is not Piaggio, it is Unique 100cc bike with disk, alloys, self start, double craddle fame and a price tag of less than 70K. That is the best value for money Chonda a person can buy in market.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chonda - A term used to define chinese brands copying Honda's products

So even if AHL was getting all its bike made from China, it will still not be a chinese brand copying Honda. It will be a Honda brand making honda bikes. So your argument kind of collapsed on itself

And as for Piaggio, it is making copy of honda bikes (see numerous examples given in this thread) and it is getting its engines and what not from China. That makes it a Chonda. You cant deny the Facts brother. As i have said a million times in this tread before, just because you own something that doenst make it the best in the world. Aur Piaggio toh itna lakeer ka fakeer Chonda hai keh aub black silencer bhi copy kar liya hai

In my opinion the best Chonda is not Piaggio, it is Unique 100cc bike with disk, alloys, self start, double craddle fame and a price tag of less than 70K. That is the best value for money Chonda a person can buy in market.
    1. First you need to visit this link

Quick Tips for a Healthy Mind, Body & Spirit | Eating Well

2. Dont say HONDA.. Honda will die seeing such quality in thier products say ATLAS HONDA.. So your so called argument collapsed here.

3. Go get a life my friend. Be logical while making arguments. Copying ATLAS HONDA????? Its like WTF.. 1985 modelled bike in comparasion and accused of duplicacy? WTF.... Go and search on google. Making arguments is a good thing. But busting without priliminary knowledge will count you in a useless category

4. i didnt know that Atlas Honda has a COPYRIGHT of black silencer. Does he..? Now please dont tell me that Ravi Piaggio Stole the idea of wheel being round in bike..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

User Tag List