Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Ravi Piaggio 125... OR Suzuki Gs 150, which one to buy

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Bucha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Ravi Piaggio 125... OR Suzuki Gs 150, which one to buy

    hey guys... tell me.. which one to buy...??? not in mood for honda Dlx.. its expensive..
    Piaggio-125 or GS-150


  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    Any idea on its current price? btw, the fog lamps looks awesome. the bike must have a bigger battery than cg125 to support all the 3 lamps, right?
    Yep.

    A bigger battery 12n73b.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    rear suspension of deluxe , storm ,and gs resembles a lot and it is the latest design used,
    but this pak hero uses old kind of rear shocks resembling like of cg ,
    so is it can be more comfortable than the cg but comparing it with the current bikes is still a question i believe
    Sir the rear shocks are hundred times more soft than any of the bike i have seen in this catagory,over more these are adjustable according to one's comfort standards.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    Sir the rear shocks are hundred times more soft than any of the bike i have seen in this catagory,over more these are adjustable according to one's comfort standards.
    ok just post the pictures of ur rear shocks ,
    btw ur not alone to use adjustable shocks , all storm , deuluxe and gs 150 use adjustable rear suspension

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    ok just post the pictures of ur rear shocks ,
    btw ur not alone to use adjustable shocks , all storm , deuluxe and gs 150 use adjustable rear suspension
    No offence bhai,

    I wrote all because this technology is not new i am enjoying this technology since i baught this bike in year 2003.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    SMARTDEVIL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali_noor View Post
    i have ravi piaggio just 1 month old 1000 km driven,truely speeking it dosent go beyond 95km/h.i m also facing problems like fuel leakage,clutch problem,missing and starting.it is just one month old and i start it with kick because bettery hase not enough power to start it with self start feature.it is realy bad expirence for me.i m not creticising this bike,i m just telling what i am facing
    Bro I have recently bought this Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 for my cousin and I would suggest that you seriously consider changing your mechanic.
    secondly your bike is still in waranty so go take it to the guy you purchased it from and ask him who was the dam stupid mechanic that assembled your bike I mean the one who prepared it for delivery.

    if your in lahore then take your bike to ASIF AUTOS they have a good mechanical workshop for this bike.
    im not advertising or stating if they are the best but I do sugest them as capable of helping out.
    by the way the adress is Mcleod Road Al-Rasheed Market and the guy to ask for would be Mohammed Tariq he shall gude you once you tell him your issue.

    best of luck bro.
    Thanks & Best Regards Mustafa Parveiz
    (Cell: 0300-6620420 ) www.pakistanbikersclub.com

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMARTDEVIL View Post
    Bro I have recently bought this Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 for my cousin and I would suggest that you seriously consider changing your mechanic.
    secondly your bike is still in waranty so go take it to the guy you purchased it from and ask him who was the dam stupid mechanic that assembled your bike I mean the one who prepared it for delivery.

    if your in lahore then take your bike to ASIF AUTOS they have a good mechanical workshop for this bike.
    im not advertising or stating if they are the best but I do sugest them as capable of helping out.
    by the way the adress is Mcleod Road Al-Rasheed Market and the guy to ask for would be Mohammed Tariq he shall gude you once you tell him your issue.

    best of luck bro.
    by the way Asif Autos is our sales dealer

    warranty dealers are
    1- Hamza Warranty Centre, Mr. Hafeez
    Mcleod Road. (0300-4363808)

    2- Bilal Autos
    Mcleod Road, Lahore. 0300-4469098)

    if any issue let me know otherwise.
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali_noor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    mamehood bhai i will come Thursday to ur factory ,help me out there

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeelhanif86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    gs 150

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    Viper_995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Bucha: if you already havnt bought a bike, read below

    IMO opinion, i would give the PIAGGIO STORM my vote, since ive already owned a GS-150 (had to spend a small fortune getting it decked with all the accessories like disc brakes, fairing n sports mudguards).
    I recently bought a STORM, n i love the initial outlook n ride of it..Plus its a head turner wherever i go. it scares me at times that i get soo much attention with it.. n looking at the current prices, GS-150 is @ Rs. 88k..while PIAGGIO STORM is only @ Rs.80k... so price wise its a better option too.. N where it comes to power, well no doubt the Suzuki is a 150cc.. but its limited top speed is a turn off.. whereas the 125cc STORM is better in terms of pick n topspeed too..
    the rest is upto you'll

    @dantes
    Bro they have their Regional Sales office in Akber Market, plus a few distributors also have it, i just purchased mine a day or two ago from H.H Motors... its in main Akber Market...
    Klipsch, Sound For Life!!!

  11. #50
    Site Banned Follow
    ahmed1984mirza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper_995 View Post
    @Bucha: if you already havnt bought a bike, read below

    IMO opinion, i would give the PIAGGIO STORM my vote, since ive already owned a GS-150 (had to spend a small fortune getting it decked with all the accessories like disc brakes, fairing n sports mudguards).
    I recently bought a STORM, n i love the initial outlook n ride of it..Plus its a head turner wherever i go. it scares me at times that i get soo much attention with it.. n looking at the current prices, GS-150 is @ Rs. 88k..while PIAGGIO STORM is only @ Rs.80k... so price wise its a better option too.. N where it comes to power, well no doubt the Suzuki is a 150cc.. but its limited top speed is a turn off.. whereas the 125cc STORM is better in terms of pick n topspeed too..
    the rest is upto you'll


    @dantes
    Bro they have their Regional Sales office in Akber Market, plus a few distributors also have it, i just purchased mine a day or two ago from H.H Motors... its in main Akber Market...
    plz dont compare gs 150 and ravi shavi suzuki is a international brand and ravi is a national brand hell lot of difference in both these bikes if you look style and shska then go for a chinese chopper better tthen that ravi and if you know what a brand is then suzuki gs 150 in pakistani market is one of the best option i also heard in 2011 there is also coming a jhelum ducati 125 and sutlaj agusta 125 is coming lolz

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed1984mirza View Post
    plz dont compare gs 150 and ravi shavi suzuki is a international brand and ravi is a national brand hell lot of difference in both these bikes if you look style and shska then go for a chinese chopper better tthen that ravi and if you know what a brand is then suzuki gs 150 in pakistani market is one of the best option i also heard in 2011 there is also coming a jhelum ducati 125 and sutlaj agusta 125 is coming lolz
    if some one is saying he has found piaggio better than suzuki than why are u forcing ur comments on him ?
    international dekh lo gs 150 with a twenty year old design and technology + all local made body parts

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    loveshakeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad (Haidarabad)
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I HAVE SEEN THESE KINDO THREADS and i am unable to get a single answer where i am going to get the ravi piaggo in hyderabad ?

  14. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveshakeh View Post
    I HAVE SEEN THESE KINDO THREADS and i am unable to get a single answer where i am going to get the ravi piaggo in hyderabad ?
    sorry bro no idea, u shud contact the company representative ,

  15. #54
    PakWheeler Follow
    rulfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    ahmed1984mirza............very well said

  16. #55
    Site Banned Follow
    Ashfaq87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    756
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed1984mirza View Post
    plz dont compare gs 150 and ravi shavi suzuki is a international brand and ravi is a national brand hell lot of difference in both these bikes if you look style and shska then go for a chinese chopper better tthen that ravi and if you know what a brand is then suzuki gs 150 in pakistani market is one of the best option i also heard in 2011 there is also coming a jhelum ducati 125 and sutlaj agusta 125 is coming lolz
    +1 fiunally someone sensible other than umer45 or umer009 posting on each and every ravi forum

  17. #56
    Site Banned Follow
    ahmed1984mirza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanx rulfat and ashfaq

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    shan_jutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ravi Piaggio 125 OR Suzuki Gs 150 which one to buy -206034

  19. #58
    PakWheeler Follow
    ImranMansha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^
    looks like RAVI STORM having SUZUKI written over.

    for how much you got this, and is this avialable in the market ??

    Ravi Piaggio 125... OR Suzuki Gs 150, which one to buy - dsc00150 YFU PakWheels com

  20. #59
    PakWheeler Follow
    ImranMansha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ravi Piaggio 125... OR Suzuki Gs 150, which one to buy - dsc00149 LBF PakWheels com

  21. #60
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmedkhan95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I prefer BILAL auto

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •