Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 981
Like Tree741Likes

Thread: My Ravi Piaggio 2011

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My Ravi Piaggio 2011

    Bought in 2011, bike has complete almost 4 years with almost 50K running. There are some major and minor changes made so far.

    1. Rear tyre changed to 100/90 Dunlop
    2. HID installed
    3. Charade ignition coil with iridium tiped plug
    4. Studs sportster for touring
    5. Handle changed to AHL Deluxe raised handle
    6. Mirror indicators

    Major locations covered so far:

    Karachi, Uthal, Hingol, Kund Malir, Quetta, Ziarat, Islamabad, Neelum Valley, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Chistian.

    And bike still going good, although the fat tyre has forced bike to consume oil on long runs but its till performing good.

    Latest clicks on 21-March-2015





    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #441
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys what you say about this headlight?

    CB400 VTEC

    My Ravi Piaggio 2011 - 11e38f0f6b7d4630b0fc45f53cbfc788

    And this meter ..

    My Ravi Piaggio 2011 -  Free Shipping CB400 VTEC Speedometer Guage Tachometer 99 00

  3. #442
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Guys what you say about this headlight?

    CB400 VTEC

    My Ravi Piaggio 2011 - 11e38f0f6b7d4630b0fc45f53cbfc788

    And this meter ..

    My Ravi Piaggio 2011 -  Free Shipping CB400 VTEC Speedometer Guage Tachometer 99 00
    without any 2nd thought, go for them
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  4. #443
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    without any 2nd thought, go for them
    Meter will cost 14k

    Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #444
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Meter will cost 14k

    Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
    ooops then i guess you should drop the idea . i thought that you are getting them at a reasonable rate from somewhere. why dont you go for original meter and any different headlight?
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  6. #445
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Guys what you say about this headlight?

    CB400 VTEC

    My Ravi Piaggio 2011 - 11e38f0f6b7d4630b0fc45f53cbfc788

    And this meter ..

    My Ravi Piaggio 2011 -  Free Shipping CB400 VTEC Speedometer Guage Tachometer 99 00
    Light looks ok...
    And Meyer mein 14,000/- wala ha kiya?

    Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

  7. #446
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i would say too much bling bling... chrome is old fashioned now.. black stock piaggio meter looks good..

    Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  8. #447
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The meter is off vtec 400. Iam thinking to go for deluxe meter. And finally i found one 7" headlight with metal and glass finish at ebay for reasonable price.

    Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

  9. #448
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    i would say too much bling bling... chrome is old fashioned now.. black stock piaggio meter looks good..

    Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    Bro did you painted the rims (black) yourself! Or from painter!

    Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #449
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    did it myself with 140rs spray cane...

    Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  11. #450
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    did it myself with 140rs spray cane...

    Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    Great.. But dont you think it will get scratched easily?

  12. #451
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    it would have got scratch but i sanded the rims thoroughly prior painting.. if i painted directly on chrome finish then it would hv peeled off easily...

    Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  13. #452
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    it would have got scratch but i sanded the rims thoroughly prior painting.. if i painted directly on chrome finish then it would hv peeled off easily...

    Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    Hmm. Can you kindly quote me the price of cf? You used for wrapping helmet.

    Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

  14. #453
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bought it last year for around 120rs per sq. feet..

    Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  15. #454
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    bought it last year for around 120rs per sq. feet..

    Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    I was thinking it was cheap. I bought for 85rs.

    Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

  16. #455
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yeah the normal embossed cf was cheap ... glossy one was expensive as it was something new back then ..
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  17. #456
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If light is in good shape and its a genuine seller got for it man!

    I heard from my brother that Super Power SP-125 meter is with gear indicator and is a look alike of Paiggio/Deluxe with Dials in white background light (even better) and cost around 2k, he is planning to p[ut that on paiggio.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    The meter is off vtec 400. Iam thinking to go for deluxe meter. And finally i found one 7" headlight with metal and glass finish at ebay for reasonable price.

    Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  18. #457
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    If light is in good shape and its a genuine seller got for it man!

    I heard from my brother that Super Power SP-125 meter is with gear indicator and is a look alike of Paiggio/Deluxe with Dials in white background light (even better) and cost around 2k, he is planning to p[ut that on paiggio.
    Buddy find this light with metallic and glass finish.. Have a look.. Price aint bad either..

    7" H6024 6014 H4 Euro Conversion Headlights Kit | eBay

  19. #458
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    yeah the normal embossed cf was cheap ... glossy one was expensive as it was something new back then ..
    Did you hunted Clip on handle bars in karachi? Cuz they are seriously short in Lahore..

  20. #459
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Why dont you try local market ? on Mcloead Road new Front lamps with crytstal lens and metal body are below or around 1k. thay are offoucrse not branded but have a very nice finish, remember the lamp i used on Road Master it was also new one with all metal steel and Crytstal lens with 65W orignal Stanly bulb and parking light.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Buddy find this light with metallic and glass finish.. Have a look.. Price aint bad either..

    7" H6024 6014 H4 Euro Conversion Headlights Kit | eBay
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  21. #460
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Why dont you try local market ? on Mcloead Road new Front lamps with crytstal lens and metal body are below or around 1k. thay are offoucrse not branded but have a very nice finish, remember the lamp i used on Road Master it was also new one with all metal steel and Crytstal lens with 65W orignal Stanly bulb and parking light.
    Buddy are you sure they have metal interior and front glass


    Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •