Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Ravi Piaggio --> Best Pakistani Brand?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi Piaggio --> Best Pakistani Brand?

Salam To All

We have many local made motorcycles now in 70 cc , 100cc and 125 cc class. Some Stylish Looking bikes such as Unqiue 100, Super Power etc can be seen on the roads in quite good quantity.

I just wanted to know member's opinion that is RAVI PIAGGIO the best pakistani made motorcycle in style, quality and reliability?

I dont want to hear this useless crappy comment "Its Chinese" and bla bla.. even honda parts are now chinese.

And do you agree ravi piaggio has edge over CG125 in terms of road grip, comfort and vice versa leaving the acceleration thingy.

No Off-topic and post raising posts. I really appreciate that

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Indeed man! I wish it should not happen

Quote Originally Posted by N0m1 View Post
    ^^^Sad. . . .
    Piaggio is a revolutionary bike.It shud'nt be discontinue. . . .(If the matter is true)
    But i dont think that they will discontinue such a bike which is going chaka chak in market.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Indeed man! I wish it should not happen
    But i think that this happened as the bike wont be available for next 2 months due to delay in import. I guess we are lucky

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its top speed is recorded 100 ~ 110 km/h in standard conditions, with standard adjustments.
    With different kind of alterations; speed can be increased up to 130 km/h but it is not recommended because it may reduce the petroll average, loss of peace and harmony of bike, safety of the bike and durability of specific parts.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it has biggest engine in 125 class...it is 126cc displacement with same gear ratio as in other 5 gear bikes...and its Compression ratio is kept more then other (10.2:10) so more intake and thats why its produce more Torque of 9.2 n.m @ 8000 rpm (0.93 kgm). so it can produce maximum Horse power of 8.3 kw @ 8500 rpm (11.13 PS)...so for this type of power wheel base are kept 1295mm for more grip....and good quality hydrolic shock absorbers are used along coil springs........so that why it has some advantage over other bikes.......and currently its looking good bike in market....because Ravi Piagio has make a standered place in market with this product...
    Zindagi 300 km se age shuru hoti he..........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation

The Following is my OWN PERSONAL OPINION !

Fuel Consumption is great round 55 / litre minimum.
    Styling,Braking and road grip excellent.
    Slightly over weight compared to engine power therefore has a low Pick compared to other 125cc bikes available in Pakistan.

Company reputation Piaggio being Italian has great engineering but Ravi being Pakistani is SERIOUSLY DOUBTFUL.
    Currently no new bikes are available only the X-factory or unsold bikes in the market could be found to be sold on higher rates than usual.
    Spare part availability is a Big Serious Issue !
    similarly availability of skilled Mechanics and Electritions for this specific bike is also an issue.

These days I wouldent suggest buying it unless company assures further production and availability of spares.
    Thanks & Best Regards Mustafa Parveiz
    (Cell: 0300-6620420 ) www.pakistanbikersclub.com

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bump........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, I dont think so that Piaggio is the best brand in Pakistan. It has some success in Lahore city because of availability of few parts and mechanic. I sold my piaggio 2011 model two month ago because of facing many problem. i visited Lahore to Faisalabad on GT road and my piaggio stopped working after 100km drive. i was on road and tried to start my bike but fail. you cant imagine how i reached such heavy weight bike to mechanic with the help of riksaw. he checked bike and made some tappet adjustment and bike get started. after completing just 12 to 15 km. bike again stopped working.

yar muje itna gusa aya bike pe. i have visited lahore to faisalabad more than 10 times on my honda CD70 (2007 model) but never face a single problem and drived bike without a single minute break. Faisalabad mai mechanic se tappet adjust nai ho rahe the. woha se mai ne bike by train lahore laya. aur idher bilal autos mecload road se bike set karwaye. paid 1500 in fsd and again Rs. 1400 to bilal autos. i live in shalamar link road lahore. so always muje mecload road jana parta ha jab be bike ke tuning karwani ho ya koi aur problem ho. bike k parts nai milte. back light tut gaye tu pata nai kitne shop se pata kya. par kehte stock mai nai ha.

bro how we can say it is the best brand in Pakistan? company bike tu bana rahe ha. par aur kisi cheez mai development nai ho rahe. na mechanic ha. na spare parts ha. na dealers mazeed aa rahe ha.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats real pitty, badluck bro...

Thank GOd it never happened to me I have went to Islamabad , faisalabad, sahiwal, sailkot, Zafarwal, several time, and only one time to murreee...

Shuker hai men nahi phansa... proformed up to my expectations,, but spare parts ki fikar mujhe bhi kafi hai

Quote Originally Posted by amerhonny View Post
    Bro, I dont think so that Piaggio is the best brand in Pakistan. It has some success in Lahore city because of availability of few parts and mechanic. I sold my piaggio 2011 model two month ago because of facing many problem. i visited Lahore to Faisalabad on GT road and my piaggio stopped working after 100km drive. i was on road and tried to start my bike but fail. you cant imagine how i reached such heavy weight bike to mechanic with the help of riksaw. he checked bike and made some tappet adjustment and bike get started. after completing just 12 to 15 km. bike again stopped working.

yar muje itna gusa aya bike pe. i have visited lahore to faisalabad more than 10 times on my honda CD70 (2007 model) but never face a single problem and drived bike without a single minute break. Faisalabad mai mechanic se tappet adjust nai ho rahe the. woha se mai ne bike by train lahore laya. aur idher bilal autos mecload road se bike set karwaye. paid 1500 in fsd and again Rs. 1400 to bilal autos. i live in shalamar link road lahore. so always muje mecload road jana parta ha jab be bike ke tuning karwani ho ya koi aur problem ho. bike k parts nai milte. back light tut gaye tu pata nai kitne shop se pata kya. par kehte stock mai nai ha.

bro how we can say it is the best brand in Pakistan? company bike tu bana rahe ha. par aur kisi cheez mai development nai ho rahe. na mechanic ha. na spare parts ha. na dealers mazeed aa rahe ha.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amerhonny View Post

Buddy thats just you.. I made regular trips to karachi on my bike and never faced any problem. Till now i have made like 8 trips (320KM each) and a trip to hingol 500KM and didnt faced any problem

8*320 = 2560 + 500 = 3060KM

And no problem at all (apart from 1 fused bulb), its just your bad luck. Thats it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can anyone tell me when it will be available for sale in Karachi becasue it is no where till now, have checked Akbar Road as well.
    Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need. (Khalil Jibran)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by freshy View Post
    Can anyone tell me when it will be available for sale in Karachi becasue it is no where till now, have checked Akbar Road as well.
    Buddy i checked from dealer, its not available in Quetta although there is high demand of it. They are busy in providing bikes to armed forces. You can check from local dealer. Or can contact Rizwan Sahib (Chief Engineer). You can PM me for its num.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List