Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Value of Ravi Piaggio 2011

Salam

Dear Pakwheelers.. ek cheez k lye aap sab k Opinions chahiye,, i've a Superpower 70 2010 and i want to upgrade that from ravi piaggio or suzuki 150,, can any one plzz tell me the pros and cons of suzuki 150,, although i've researched alot about ravi piaggio and i'm very much impressed but i want to know about suzuki 150

and most importantly,, i've seen a Ravi Piaggio at Akber Road Karachi its standing in a shop from almost 2 months and not selling,, thats y i'm concerned about its resell at here Karachi...

That ravi is of black Color, Saaf suthri chamchamati hui,, har cheez original,, gari me koi kaam nahi,, i think of April 2011,, can every one of you plzz tell me the value of this bike in your cities,,
    k aap k sheher me ye bike kitne ki honi chahiye 2011 model black color....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2011 model with below 15,000Kms..
    I think should go for 70,000 or a little +

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys can KHI are not very happy with its spare parts avaiablity even bikes availablity is not very easy ... their is a PW 'JUDE' he owns a storm and used to be a very Hard Rider ... but after he broked his engine tappa from a hathora mechnic he was unable to source one for him self...

I can put some light on its resale and availablity in lahore only may be if that can help...

Its almost getting common to spot storms on signals, and spare parts are no more an issue in lahore any more, prices are reduced to some what in range of riders but still expensive then chonda 125s and AHL products, mechnic and servis network has gone way better, now even their are dedicated shops who do performance tuning and cosmetic upgrades to increase bike topSpeed / accelration and give it a heavy bike look and sound...

resale 2011 is avaible around 50k to 70 depending solely on condition of body parts and engine and mileage and black and silver color bikes are expensive then red one, I heard its resale is even more low then this in other neighbouring cities where people are not aware of this new ride.

Happy Riding.

Tip : If you are not a Passion Rider or a Bike detail care taker do not buy it, go for GS/CG.

Quote Originally Posted by azeem.paki View Post
    Salam

Dear Pakwheelers.. ek cheez k lye aap sab k Opinions chahiye,, i've a Superpower 70 2010 and i want to upgrade that from ravi piaggio or suzuki 150,, can any one plzz tell me the pros and cons of suzuki 150,, although i've researched alot about ravi piaggio and i'm very much impressed but i want to know about suzuki 150

and most importantly,, i've seen a Ravi Piaggio at Akber Road Karachi its standing in a shop from almost 2 months and not selling,, thats y i'm concerned about its resell at here Karachi...

That ravi is of black Color, Saaf suthri chamchamati hui,, har cheez original,, gari me koi kaam nahi,, i think of April 2011,, can every one of you plzz tell me the value of this bike in your cities,,
    k aap k sheher me ye bike kitne ki honi chahiye 2011 model black color....
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u r from karachi so its a big no no for piaggio ... parts and acc. of this bike is extremely rare ..even u can get a 80's kawasaki parts more easily than storm ... and that's why the resale is down to drain too ... and despite these drawbacks, its already overpriced in khi ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well. i strongly disagree that piaggio wont be selling like hot cake in karachi. may be the piaggio you are seeing is dumy. people are crazily searching for piaggio now adays.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    well. i strongly disagree that piaggio wont be selling like hot cake in karachi. may be the piaggio you are seeing is dumy. people are crazily searching for piaggio now adays.
    No brother thats not a dummy for sure,, b'coz i've taken that bike a try as i finalized the price he finalized it as 74,000 or 75000, but as i was not confirmed that it has much resale or not thats y i didn't bought it at that time its about more than a month and its still standing their,, one of another shopkeeper at Akbar Road said to me,, when i asked him about Ravi Piaggio he said "Lahore ki gaari hai,, Haraam ka pesa ziyada araha hai kya jo ravi khareed rahe ho?" and i laughed at him lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    2011 model with below 15,000Kms..
    I think should go for 70,000 or a little +
    its approx 12000kms

8. 04-01-2013, 08:20 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

9. 04-01-2013, 08:22 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are right about resale part. even dyl has no demand and resale value in karachi.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Plzz guys also tell me that the same bike Piaggio 2011 aap k sheher me agar ho to kitne ki milegi also mention your City name...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

c'mon guys plzz reply yar

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by azeem.paki View Post
    Plzz guys also tell me that the same bike Piaggio 2011 aap k sheher me agar ho to kitne ki milegi also mention your City name...
    70K in Pindi/Islamabad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i remember having this conversation on this very forum awhile ago...but thx to vickytulla for giving me sincere advice as he is giving to you here..
    Now let me tell u i have visited akbar road for ravi. Used one you will get within 70 k, the one you are telling..but here comes the worst part. there is only 1 after sale centre in karachi and if somethings goes wrong you literally have to tow your beast . The second very huge problem is the availability of spares. I called lahore ravi centre and even they told me that their khi centre is yet to develop so as the availability of spare parts issue is to be resolved..so i dropped my plan of buying ravi..what abt u??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahimhashmi11 View Post
    i remember having this conversation on this very forum awhile ago...but thx to vickytulla for giving me sincere advice as he is giving to you here..
    Now let me tell u i have visited akbar road for ravi. Used one you will get within 70 k, the one you are telling..but here comes the worst part. there is only 1 after sale centre in karachi and if somethings goes wrong you literally have to tow your beast . The second very huge problem is the availability of spares. I called lahore ravi centre and even they told me that their khi centre is yet to develop so as the availability of spare parts issue is to be resolved..so i dropped my plan of buying ravi..what abt u??
    thanx bro for your reply,, is that black piaggio yours that standing there?? kitne ki sale ki thi aap ne us shop pe
    ,, wo banda to 74,75 final kar raha hai isse kam nai karraha,, sai sai batana bhai..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buying a CG 125 here in Karachi is no issue either new or old one. But the issue is how to drive it on Karachi roads. Most probably it will be snatched within a couple of weeks.

I used to have CG a few years back. By than I had been a harsh driver. Within the period of one month I found being followed at least 2 times. Once when I was returning from office at around 080 pm, I found myself being followed very near to my home (hardly 5 minutes drive) I ran like a hell to save my butt not even dare to go to home where it would have taken at least about five minutes to get my bike in, which actually is the most crucial time.

Now a days, I have Unique 70 though I wish to buy and drive a CG 125

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    guys can KHI are not very happy with its spare parts avaiablity even bikes availablity is not very easy ... their is a PW 'JUDE' he owns a storm and used to be a very Hard Rider ... but after he broked his engine tappa from a hathora mechnic he was unable to source one for him self...

I can put some light on its resale and availablity in lahore only may be if that can help...

Its almost getting common to spot storms on signals, and spare parts are no more an issue in lahore any more, prices are reduced to some what in range of riders but still expensive then chonda 125s and AHL products, mechnic and servis network has gone way better, now even their are dedicated shops who do performance tuning and cosmetic upgrades to increase bike topSpeed / accelration and give it a heavy bike look and sound...

resale 2011 is avaible around 50k to 70 depending solely on condition of body parts and engine and mileage and black and silver color bikes are expensive then red one, I heard its resale is even more low then this in other neighbouring cities where people are not aware of this new ride.

Happy Riding.

Tip : If you are not a Passion Rider or a Bike detail care taker do not buy it, go for GS/CG.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh thats one seriuos problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayaz02 View Post
    Buying a CG 125 here in Karachi is no issue either new or old one. But the issue is how to drive it on Karachi roads. Most probably it will be snatched within a couple of weeks.

I used to have CG a few years back. By than I had been a harsh driver. Within the period of one month I found being followed at least 2 times. Once when I was returning from office at around 080 pm, I found myself being followed very near to my home (hardly 5 minutes drive) I ran like a heel to save my butt not even dare to go to home where it would have taken at least about five minutes to get my bike in, which actually is the most crucial time.

Now a days, I have Unique 70 though I wish to buy and drive a CG 125
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Black Piaggio has less resale value as compare Red i think. If you like it give him an offer of 65k.
    Bro in Karachi Red color in any bike has very very low value as Compared to Black,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla bhai I am getting a rp 125 2011 model in very cheap the bike is in good condition but it need a head replacement is it possible to arrange the head of bike form lahore or should I leave the bike?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no idea saboor... old bike and then Chinese will be a total failure doesnt it ?

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    @vickytulla bhai I am getting a rp 125 2011 model in very cheap the bike is in good condition but it need a head replacement is it possible to arrange the head of bike form lahore or should I leave the bike?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    no idea saboor... old bike and then Chinese will be a total failure doesnt it ?
    as far built quality is good I don't mind buying a Chinese bike

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List